PestRoutes Software Bewertungen

von PestRoutes

Über PestRoutes Software

Maßgeschneiderte Schädlingsbekämpfungssoftware und mobile Apps sorgen für Transparenz in Echtzeit und fördern Wachstum, Rentabilität und Kundenbindung.

Erfahre mehr über PestRoutes Software

John E.
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2018

"Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies"

Vorteile: I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

Nachteile: I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Raul C.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"Business owner"

Kommentare: Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Nachteile: Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

von PestRoutes an 9.8.2019

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Matthew B.
Service Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

"Bait and Switch"

Kommentare: Pestroutes was a pretty big disappointment early on. Id just like for any prospective users to realize a few things that are not apparent until you have been using the software for a while. This will be a sort of stream of consciousness list. First of all make sure you ask about credit card processing. Thats a whole separate set of fees that they surprise you with. The graphing tool doesn't work. In fact the tool doesn't even track the stylus or pen or whatever you are using. Invoices will look crazy on mobile devices. When customers respond to me through email their invoices are lust thin strips of text one letter wide that go on for pages. Pestroutes tells me its normal and they can't fix it. My logo on invoices can also take up half a page. They told me that's my fault and I need to resize it. I did and it did NOT help. Their development team just doesn't get things right and that is apparent all through the system. The support staff is very nice and knowledgable but things don't really get fixed. Searching for an invoice number works about 90% of the time and is not a simple matter like it is on other systems. The contract templates are pretty dorky looking and you will need to hire someone (115 an horror so) so change them because of the graphical elements. The mobile app is really tedious and there are many annoying quirks that you will learn to work around. I could go on but I am out of room now.

Vorteile: Support staff is very nice. I can't say that here is usually much that they have been able to do for me because the problems are usually baked in to the software. They do try though.

Nachteile: Every feature is half baked. So much of the software seems unfinished.

Sharee H.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Great Software"

Kommentare: PestRoutes is great even with the billing issues. Once the billing is resolved it will easily be a 5 star software.

Vorteile: I like that many features that are "add ons" for other software is already included with PestRoutes at no additional charge.

Nachteile: Billing. The billing is not great for anything other than residential or one time jobs. I want each service to have a charge but then it automatically sends a bill when I want to send one bill at the end of the month. So then you can use the recurring bill option but it again will automatically send it out without you getting a chance to update it or add notes. Also, putting a charge in each individual ticket does not count as a "subscription" so when you are running reports you will not see the account listed. There is also not a way to send a bill to someone but not send a service notification. I have a customer that only wants invoices but if I put his email address under "billing", the system will still send him service notifications even if there is not an email address there. Also, the system does not separate pdf for service notification vs invoice. I want the invoice to include a pdf but then the system will automatically attach a pdf of the invoice to the service notification and many times the person receiving the notification should not be the person receiving the invoice. And if the invoice is zero because they get billed at the end of the month, the service notification will include a pdf of a zero dollar invoice which confuses the customer. So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

von PestRoutes an 3.2.2020

Thank you for your review, Sharee. Our clients' feedback is very important to us. In regards to billing, we've asked a member of our team to reach out to you with support. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact us directly at (404) 800-7378.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Aaron A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2020

"The only way to go"

Kommentare: This software has made day to day operations easy. From the csrs to the techs to the service manager, all can easily use this this software. I highly recommend!

Vorteile: This software is not only helpful with your day to day routes, making routing your technician easy so they don't have to travel so far in one day grouping the homes that are closer together in one day. Csr work is done with ease making collections and customer info easy to get to and understand. I highly recommend this for small,med, or even large pest control companies.

Nachteile: I would say I would the app that links to pest routes (tech routes) map the route to each home a lot better. But apparently a new app was created and it is a lot easier to navigate the route through it with a little practice.

von PestRoutes an 2.1.2020

Aaron,

Thank you for your review and continued partnership. We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our platform.

• Bewertet am 1.1.2020
Brendon R.
Digital Marketing
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Great service"

Kommentare: I find that the software is worth the money and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Vorteile: I work with over 40 branches. I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling.

Nachteile: The software itself could use a facelift. It looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it runs a bit slower than I think it should.

von PestRoutes an 6.9.2019

Hey Brendon,

Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customer experience is very important to us. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to call (404) 800-7378.

Also, we are running a referral program with some awesome rewards. If you have anyone you'd like to refer, visit: https://info.pestroutes.com/customer-referral-program

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Travis B.
Service Operations Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"PestRoutes is the best"

Kommentare: The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

Vorteile: The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

Nachteile: I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Jess B.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"Great Program, Fantastic Support"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience throughout. A company that cares and listens to its clients is bound for greatness!

Vorteile: Functionality and Support to implement. They are always improving and accept feedback seriously.

Nachteile: Has a few redundant features, or sensitive features that can throw things off

von PestRoutes an 4.11.2019

Hey Jess,

Thank you very much for your review.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Tiffany M.
Office Supervisor
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Company Software "

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is fairly positive.

Vorteile: There are quite a few pros about this software. Notifying customers, scheduling and the ease of setting up a customer in the system is wonderful!

Nachteile: With quite a few pros comes a few cons. The lead system on the software is not the greatest, customer schedule was not quite commercial friendly at first - but we made it work.

von PestRoutes an 18.12.2019

Thank you for your feedback Tiffany. We'd like to know more, so a member of our support team will reach out to you.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Donnie C.
Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Great Software Love It!"

Kommentare: Great form start on!

Vorteile: It does everything you need! Plus a lot of other things, from start to finish its the complete deal.

Nachteile: Some things can be a little complicated.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Sharon S.
Think-Tanks, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2016

"Pest Routes review after using it for a year"

Kommentare: We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

Vorteile: The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

Nachteile: I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

von PestRoutes an 20.12.2016

Thank you!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Ashley B.
Branch Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2018

"Great Software!"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Nachteile: Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

von PestRoutes an 17.10.2018

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Chris M.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2018

"Pest Routes advantages "

Kommentare: The software has streamlined our service process and eliminates many of the redundancy in any office. Not to mention eliminating a lot of labor cost and printing.

Vorteile: I like that the software incorporates most all of the tasks we need in one product. routing, billing , sales and communication all in one system. The developers have been able to re tool some of the apects of the software to better serve our specific needs in our business.

Nachteile: What I liked least originally was that we found it to be geared specifically to one service. This would be pest control services. We on the other hand are built equally on termite and pest control so we had to find work around solutions. As stated on the pros however they have listened and created solutions to better serve customers built as we are.

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We've got some exciting announcements on the way to address service expansion.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Michael C.
BRANCH MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2018

"I LOVE PESTROUTES"

Kommentare: I really have no complaints. I've used other software for my business and when we made the switch to PestRoutes, it has made our lives so much more easier. We don't need as many hired staff either, because of the level of automation and efficiency built into the software.

Vorteile: PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive.

Nachteile: The team is always working on innovating the software. This sometimes can lead to parts going down for a brief time, or errors. However, the support team is awesome! They are highly responsive to anything you bring to them, and listen to suggestions for improvements. I've actually had them implement features from my recommendations.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Independent Sales Consultant/ Recruiter
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching"

Vorteile: We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Nachteile: Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Cliff K.
CPO
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2019

"Mobile software for Pest Professionals"

Kommentare: The software is great but the customer service and suggestions to have the software work the way we want to work has been the best experience in 20+ years of pest control business.

Vorteile: Mobile data management for our technicians has improved the information we collect and communicate to customers. The customer portal lets customers see alot of what we are seeing in the software.

Nachteile: The software is smarter than we are. You got to learn to use the tools to use it efficiently. Old habits die hard.

von PestRoutes an 19.2.2019

Thank you for your feedback Cliff. Happy to hear that our mobility, customer portal and customer support are meeting your needs!

• Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Bonnie W.
Owner/Office Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"PestRoutes Frees Up My Time to Build My Business"

Kommentare: As a two-person start-up company, PestRoutes has freed up hours of office time spent managing paper documents and juggling several software programs. It is also improving communication between me in the office and the technician in the field. The best word I have for PestRoutes effect on our business is "streamlined". We are more efficient at the daily tasks which frees up time for the important work of networking to build our business.

Vorteile: By combining the office functions of scheduling, customer relations, tech communication, and billing, PestRoutes frees me to do the important work of building my business through networking.

Nachteile: The User Guide within the software is not easily searchable and some of the information is not up to date with the latest version. While my implementation specialist was a good teacher and worked hard to find solutions for me, the response time was often over 24 hours. This made the early days of implementation frustrating.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Victoria E.
Bookkeeper/HR Rep.
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2019

"Best pest control software available"

Kommentare: After using the demo for two other software products, the owner of the company and I liked this one the best. In my opinion, this software needs some work, but is the best out there right now

Vorteile: Great customer service, easy to use. I could access it from the office and the field techs could access it out in the field. It routes calls to save time and mileage. Can track when a field tech is finished with a service call.

Nachteile: for a small company, its a bit pricey. Doesn't always update service appts. added on later in the day. Not a good option if you want to note strengths of chemicals used and other chemical related information needed at a later date

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate your feedback.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2019
Janine B.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Worth every Penny!"

Kommentare: The Transition to their programs was amazing. Staff is very helpful and I love that sometimes if the support line can't get the answer right away, they are like hold on just I sec I see one of the developers or the implementation specialist. It's nice that all their staff is like an arm length away and they really strive to get you questions answered right away. Doesn't take days to get things done like others we've had to work with.

Vorteile: Their program is pretty self explanatory and easy to navigate and now with the ability to communicate with DOW it's like one stop shopping. Can get everything done in one system. Simplified life, which is always a plus.

Nachteile: The only con I have is that you can't search up accounts by invoice #. Some payments come in with only a invoice # on it and having a search feature with that would be helpful.

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank your for the review and positive comments. We're honored to have you as a customer!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Alfonso L.
President/Owner

"PestRoutes Software"

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Vorteile: I love how user friendly the software is! After using PestPac for a year and a half I was introduced to PestRoutes and haven't looked back. It is so easy to use and makes my job as a small business owner so much easier.

Nachteile: The one thing I can think of is it would be nice to have some different templates for the different services in the industry such as mosquito and termite.

von PestRoutes an 17.10.2018

Alfonso,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and share valuable feedback. We love your suggestion. Keep them coming.

Larry K.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Best pest Control Software on the market!!"

Vorteile: This a wonderfully automated system. The fact that I am now paperless means alot to us. I really enjoy the ease and depth of the reporting and scheduling has never been easier. I was a Pest Pac user for many years and I am so glad we made the switch to Pest Routes.

Nachteile: The hardest part of this was unlearning the procedures from our past software provider. It took me a minute to grasp the job pool but when I realized it was not a set appointment but merely a look at whats due.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Doug H.
Vice President / General Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2017

"PestRoutes has been integral in improving efficiency for our company in both the field and office."

Kommentare: Great reporting, efficiency, and a quick software to learn for end users both in the office and field.

Vorteile: We love the customer interface, Customer Reviews, Field software TechRoutes, as well as office program. Our old program took a lot of training and time to transition in new employees. With PestRoutes our training time is minimal and the ease of adding customers & scheduling work is so much faster. Our office staff love the ease of getting around the system and quick ability to set things up. You can see technicians progress real-time in the field and there are a lot of reporting that help you truly manage work flow of field personnel.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Co-Founder and CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Great for small companies, less-great for big ones"

Kommentare: Definitely has been great overall -- just think the software isn't as geared up for scaling as some other platforms are.

Vorteile: They really have done just about everything -- you can trust the software and take care of just about everything through their ecosystem.

Nachteile: For companies with several offices, there aren't as many features geared toward seeing stats from all of them in one place. Not super userfriendly in my opinion.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Tami Y.
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"Amazing customer service, easy to use software. Good functions and great value. "

Kommentare: More paperless functionality. No Extra Charges for extra/ new features. Easier scheduling and routing. WAY better pricing over previous software. Good support.

Vorteile: The document templates are awesome! Easy customer communication, easy reporting, There were a few things that we needed to customize and they worked with us to get it done. The PR team is very innovative and listens to what the customer's needs are.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we liked in our previous program that PestRoutes doesn't have. However, after using PestRoutes for a few months, it's hard to remember what those where. Mostly small things that we have since adjusted to. The program is not perfect but they always work on those small things when we need them to.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Robert H.
Regional Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"Wowed by Pest Routes"

Kommentare: It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

Vorteile: I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

Nachteile: The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2018