Pest Routes review after using it for a year

Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Sharon S.
Think-Tanks, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using the software just about a year ago, in December of 2015. A rep came and showed us the basics, answering many questions with the utmost of patience. After the rep left, we had to call into the Pest Routes Customer Service department, many times. The customer service agent and her team of customer service representatives always helped us out, with a smile, despite the repeated questions. If the agent, or her team, couldn't give us an instant answer, they would create a ticket and get back to us. I would recommend this software to anyone running a pest control office. It has so many utilities included in the software, such as various reports detailing types of customers (those who pay with checks/credit cards/cash and how much and often they pay). It also has the ability for customers to leave feedback on the technician (which is also detailed in another report). It's easy for customers to be contacted for any voicemail the office can create beforehand as well as emailing/leaving voice-mails for the customers regarding their next service including time frames. I can go on and on, but I'm sure it's all in their marketing material. Great product with a great customer service/development team!

Vorteile: The best feature of PestRoutes is the method of notifying customers of their next service. We have the option of SMS (texting), emailing and calling (all optional, at the customer's request).

Nachteile: I don't like the Paid In Full report, not very functional for those with multiple subscriptions.

von PestRoutes an 20.12.2016

Thank you!

Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
John E.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

Nachteile: I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

Great Software!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Ashley B.
Branch Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great - a for sure improvement over Pestpac (except in the scheduling department). The support team is friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, especially when running reports. There are multiple reports that gather any information you could possibly want. It is easy to train & continues to receive updates that benefit our company - employees & customers. It is clean & modern - enough information on each page without making it appear cluttered.

Nachteile: Scheduling could be improved. If a technician arrives at a stop out of order, it does not put it where he clocked in. We then have to review the QA reports just to see how he checked in. The combo of some of the access controls make it difficult for management to ensure employees are not adjusting items they shouldn't - invoices for example.

von PestRoutes an 17.10.2018

Thank you, Ashley! We're so glad the software has made it easier for you to run reports. We'll take your great feedback on scheduling. Super helpful.

Pest Routes advantages

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Chris M.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software has streamlined our service process and eliminates many of the redundancy in any office. Not to mention eliminating a lot of labor cost and printing.

Vorteile: I like that the software incorporates most all of the tasks we need in one product. routing, billing , sales and communication all in one system. The developers have been able to re tool some of the apects of the software to better serve our specific needs in our business.

Nachteile: What I liked least originally was that we found it to be geared specifically to one service. This would be pest control services. We on the other hand are built equally on termite and pest control so we had to find work around solutions. As stated on the pros however they have listened and created solutions to better serve customers built as we are.

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We've got some exciting announcements on the way to address service expansion.

Business owner

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Raul C.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent I highly recommend it to all pest control business owners!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use very updated very helpful!!!

Nachteile: Maybe pricing could be adjusted to how many users

von PestRoutes an 9.8.2019

Raul, thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow, we depend on our customers' reviews to ensure our customer experience is as great as possible. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our product and we look forward to our continued partnership with you.

I LOVE PESTROUTES

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Michael C.
BRANCH MANAGER
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really have no complaints. I've used other software for my business and when we made the switch to PestRoutes, it has made our lives so much more easier. We don't need as many hired staff either, because of the level of automation and efficiency built into the software.

Vorteile: PestRoutes is fast, easy to use, and allows us to be highly productive.

Nachteile: The team is always working on innovating the software. This sometimes can lead to parts going down for a brief time, or errors. However, the support team is awesome! They are highly responsive to anything you bring to them, and listen to suggestions for improvements. I've actually had them implement features from my recommendations.

After Several Years of Use, We’re Switching

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Independent Sales Consultant/ Recruiter
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We’ve enjoyed managing all of our pest control customers using Pestroutes for years. They’ve been good at keeping things organized.

Nachteile: Reporting numbers through pestroutes is horrific. Managing profiles for different areas messed up our numbers for the year, and now Pestroutes is calling us out on “fudging our numbers.” Each of our managers has multiple profiles so they can sell in multiple markets, and many of our salesman have multiple seller profiles so they can sell in Utah as well as other places. But Pestroutes says we have one salesman for every profile, which screws up our sales averages for the year.

Great service

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Brendon R.
Digital Marketing
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find that the software is worth the money and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Vorteile: I work with over 40 branches. I like that I can easily jump back and forth from branch to branch. This helps with scheduling.

Nachteile: The software itself could use a facelift. It looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it runs a bit slower than I think it should.

von PestRoutes an 6.9.2019

Hey Brendon,

Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customer experience is very important to us. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to call (404) 800-7378.

Also, we are running a referral program with some awesome rewards. If you have anyone you'd like to refer, visit: https://info.pestroutes.com/customer-referral-program

Mobile software for Pest Professionals

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Cliff K.
CPO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is great but the customer service and suggestions to have the software work the way we want to work has been the best experience in 20+ years of pest control business.

Vorteile: Mobile data management for our technicians has improved the information we collect and communicate to customers. The customer portal lets customers see alot of what we are seeing in the software.

Nachteile: The software is smarter than we are. You got to learn to use the tools to use it efficiently. Old habits die hard.

von PestRoutes an 19.2.2019

Thank you for your feedback Cliff. Happy to hear that our mobility, customer portal and customer support are meeting your needs!

PestRoutes is the best

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Travis B.
Service Operations Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team at PestRoutes is the best! I've used several softwares during my time in the industry and I have to say that PestRoutes is the hands down the best. We started using them two years ago and the growth of the system amazes me! The team is always pushing forward and deals with probably their most difficult customer with ease (us at TruForce)! We always have little things we'd like to see and I can't tell you how many beta versions we've had! Don't go anywhere else trust me!

Vorteile: The team behind the software is really what makes the great software it is!

Nachteile: I couldn't put my finger on any negatives in the capacity that I use them

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

PestRoutes Frees Up My Time to Build My Business

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Bonnie W.
Owner/Office Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a two-person start-up company, PestRoutes has freed up hours of office time spent managing paper documents and juggling several software programs. It is also improving communication between me in the office and the technician in the field. The best word I have for PestRoutes effect on our business is "streamlined". We are more efficient at the daily tasks which frees up time for the important work of networking to build our business.

Vorteile: By combining the office functions of scheduling, customer relations, tech communication, and billing, PestRoutes frees me to do the important work of building my business through networking.

Nachteile: The User Guide within the software is not easily searchable and some of the information is not up to date with the latest version. While my implementation specialist was a good teacher and worked hard to find solutions for me, the response time was often over 24 hours. This made the early days of implementation frustrating.

Great Program, Fantastic Support

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Jess B.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience throughout. A company that cares and listens to its clients is bound for greatness!

Vorteile: Functionality and Support to implement. They are always improving and accept feedback seriously.

Nachteile: Has a few redundant features, or sensitive features that can throw things off

von PestRoutes an 4.11.2019

Hey Jess,

Thank you very much for your review.

Best pest control software available

Bewertet am 5.1.2019
Victoria E.
Bookkeeper/HR Rep.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After using the demo for two other software products, the owner of the company and I liked this one the best. In my opinion, this software needs some work, but is the best out there right now

Vorteile: Great customer service, easy to use. I could access it from the office and the field techs could access it out in the field. It routes calls to save time and mileage. Can track when a field tech is finished with a service call.

Nachteile: for a small company, its a bit pricey. Doesn't always update service appts. added on later in the day. Not a good option if you want to note strengths of chemicals used and other chemical related information needed at a later date

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank you for the positive comments. We appreciate your feedback.

Worth every Penny!

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Janine B.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Transition to their programs was amazing. Staff is very helpful and I love that sometimes if the support line can't get the answer right away, they are like hold on just I sec I see one of the developers or the implementation specialist. It's nice that all their staff is like an arm length away and they really strive to get you questions answered right away. Doesn't take days to get things done like others we've had to work with.

Vorteile: Their program is pretty self explanatory and easy to navigate and now with the ability to communicate with DOW it's like one stop shopping. Can get everything done in one system. Simplified life, which is always a plus.

Nachteile: The only con I have is that you can't search up accounts by invoice #. Some payments come in with only a invoice # on it and having a search feature with that would be helpful.

von PestRoutes an 11.1.2019

Thank your for the review and positive comments. We're honored to have you as a customer!

PestRoutes Software

Alfonso L.
President/Owner

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Vorteile: I love how user friendly the software is! After using PestPac for a year and a half I was introduced to PestRoutes and haven't looked back. It is so easy to use and makes my job as a small business owner so much easier.

Nachteile: The one thing I can think of is it would be nice to have some different templates for the different services in the industry such as mosquito and termite.

Alfonso,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and share valuable feedback. We love your suggestion. Keep them coming.

Best pest Control Software on the market!!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Larry K.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This a wonderfully automated system. The fact that I am now paperless means alot to us. I really enjoy the ease and depth of the reporting and scheduling has never been easier. I was a Pest Pac user for many years and I am so glad we made the switch to Pest Routes.

Nachteile: The hardest part of this was unlearning the procedures from our past software provider. It took me a minute to grasp the job pool but when I realized it was not a set appointment but merely a look at whats due.

PestRoutes has been integral in improving efficiency for our company in both the field and office.

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Doug H.
Vice President / General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great reporting, efficiency, and a quick software to learn for end users both in the office and field.

Vorteile: We love the customer interface, Customer Reviews, Field software TechRoutes, as well as office program. Our old program took a lot of training and time to transition in new employees. With PestRoutes our training time is minimal and the ease of adding customers & scheduling work is so much faster. Our office staff love the ease of getting around the system and quick ability to set things up. You can see technicians progress real-time in the field and there are a lot of reporting that help you truly manage work flow of field personnel.

Bait and Switch

Matthew B.
Service Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Pestroutes was a pretty big disappointment early on. Id just like for any prospective users to realize a few things that are not apparent until you have been using the software for a while. This will be a sort of stream of consciousness list. First of all make sure you ask about credit card processing. Thats a whole separate set of fees that they surprise you with. The graphing tool doesn't work. In fact the tool doesn't even track the stylus or pen or whatever you are using. Invoices will look crazy on mobile devices. When customers respond to me through email their invoices are lust thin strips of text one letter wide that go on for pages. Pestroutes tells me its normal and they can't fix it. My logo on invoices can also take up half a page. They told me that's my fault and I need to resize it. I did and it did NOT help. Their development team just doesn't get things right and that is apparent all through the system. The support staff is very nice and knowledgable but things don't really get fixed. Searching for an invoice number works about 90% of the time and is not a simple matter like it is on other systems. The contract templates are pretty dorky looking and you will need to hire someone (115 an horror so) so change them because of the graphical elements. The mobile app is really tedious and there are many annoying quirks that you will learn to work around. I could go on but I am out of room now.

Vorteile: Support staff is very nice. I can't say that here is usually much that they have been able to do for me because the problems are usually baked in to the software. They do try though.

Nachteile: Every feature is half baked. So much of the software seems unfinished.

Great for small companies, less-great for big ones

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Co-Founder and CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Definitely has been great overall -- just think the software isn't as geared up for scaling as some other platforms are.

Vorteile: They really have done just about everything -- you can trust the software and take care of just about everything through their ecosystem.

Nachteile: For companies with several offices, there aren't as many features geared toward seeing stats from all of them in one place. Not super userfriendly in my opinion.

PestRoutes Makes My Job Easier

Rodger V.
Customer Care/Collections Supervisor
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a complete fan of the software-it is visually pleasing and so easy to use. I suggest it highly

Vorteile: The software is simple to use and easy to teach. It has made us far more efficient

Nachteile: Sometimes it is slower as each account has more data added but as time goes on I think this is a situation that will be corrected

von PestRoutes an 17.10.2018

Thank you so much for the review, Rodger! We are really happy that the platform is working for you and making your job easier.

Amazing customer service, easy to use software. Good functions and great value.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Tami Y.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More paperless functionality. No Extra Charges for extra/ new features. Easier scheduling and routing. WAY better pricing over previous software. Good support.

Vorteile: The document templates are awesome! Easy customer communication, easy reporting, There were a few things that we needed to customize and they worked with us to get it done. The PR team is very innovative and listens to what the customer's needs are.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we liked in our previous program that PestRoutes doesn't have. However, after using PestRoutes for a few months, it's hard to remember what those where. Mostly small things that we have since adjusted to. The program is not perfect but they always work on those small things when we need them to.

Wowed by Pest Routes

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Robert H.
Regional Operations Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been amazing! CSR is the man and their development team are constantly coming up with new amazing features.

Vorteile: I have used both PestPac and ServSuite and this software is by far the easiest to teach and use at a local branch level. It's intuitive nature has extra features has already facilitated a significant drop in our A/R and an increase in customer satisfaction and retention.

Nachteile: The enterprise reporting could still be a little more robust. Their reporting in general is great on the individual branch level and it's very dynamic.

PestRoutes Works

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Rodger V.
Customer Service & Inside Sales Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and train. Has a good look

Nachteile: Optimizer is not as good as I would like when scheduling

von PestRoutes an 14.8.2019

Rodger,

Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to grow, our customers' experience is still very important to us. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Pest Routes Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Daniella M.
Office / CSR Manager
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system overall is easy to use and when I have problems the support is very quick to respond and work to resolve my questions or concerns.

Vorteile: I think that the software is easy to use and manage.

Nachteile: a new section of the customer account that is not easy to use without losing the information.

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

Thank you for your feedback. Customer Success is always here to support you.

Helped us a great deal

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
David B.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have excellent reporting and know where our techs and business are at all times

Vorteile: Had 15-20 technicians with 10-15 stops a day all having paper schedules. Pest Routes eliminated calls, paper, invoicing etc

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve at first, but it’s like anything else

von PestRoutes an 14.12.2018

So glad you are happy with the new reports! More on the way.