Über FieldRoutes

Maßgeschneiderte Schädlingsbekämpfungssoftware und mobile Apps sorgen für Transparenz in Echtzeit und fördern Wachstum, Rentabilität und Kundenbindung.

Erfahre mehr über FieldRoutes

Great customer support on the backend after the initial sale.

So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

Bewertungen zu FieldRoutes

FieldRoutes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 321 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FieldRoutes bereits verwendet?

Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies

I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Will get the job done and can scale with you but push for growth has left critical features behind

Kommentare: It got the job done - probably the best on the market in terms of features and scalability for the price; but not without its issues. They also love to find ways to stick it to you: $.04 per text message sent and received and they MAKE you use their payment processor. It's not terribly priced but they're not giving you any deals or anything.

It's easy to get started and implemented off the bat. It also has virtually all the features you will need for a young to mid-size business. Some advanced features also exist (e.g., multi-unit tracking) which is great.

So many bugs in the software lately Pushing out lots of product updates that don't really work They don't tell you when they release new features There are really basic things (such as creating bundle packages) that are impossible to do so you have to get creative to make work-arounds. Poor / terrible sales & marketing related features

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your feedback, David. One of our goals is to create software that keeps it simple so that you can accelerate your growth and scale your business. We're happy to see that FieldRoutes software has been helpful in doing that. We also appreciate you sharing your experience in the product updates and will be sharing with our team help inform future action.

Service Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Field Routes is absolutely the best

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The structure is well laid out and easy to navigate.

There are bugs still here and there, but nothing that impacts how I feel about FieldRoutes.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your FieldRoutes experience, Micahel. We know how valuable improving a business’ efficiency can be—and we’re working on even more tools to help supercharge office operations, too. Thank you for continuing to be our industry partner.

Richard
3rd Party Audit Mgr. & Pest Ctrl Mgr. in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Field Routes 1.5 Month Review

Kommentare: COVID has become an excuse for companies to save money and reduce onsite customer support. The service tech has become and/or is becoming obsolete. All the issues that we are experiencing could be resolved in 0.5 - 1.5 days if we could simply get a tech to visit. There's no replacement for person-to-person, one-on-one interaction. We've been working the same issues for about a month. There's only so much that can be done via phone, video chat etc.

Compared to some other programs I've installed and used, this one is about as easy as it gets for the basic stuff. Setting up some of the detailed features is a little less intuitive.

It's only been 1.5 months so I'm willing to be a bit more patient but some of the features that were "guaranteed" aren't quite working. Our two companies have not been able to figure out why the emailing function doesn't work. The program is supposed to send out an email to select people when an inspection is completed using the mobile device. We have yet to receive any. We've been working on customization reporting and it's not quite where we need it to be. this is a long and tedious process when you only meet for an hour at a time, twice a week. Especially if the things worked on during the in-between time doesn't work. it's like starting from ground zero each mtg.

Jennifer
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Field Routes helped us become more efficient

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with FieldRoutes!

It is easy to use. The ability to make changes to schedules that are seen by the technicians instantly has really saved the company time. The billing functions and features has helped us to reduce the use of paper, and speed up the monthly billing process.

I would like to see greater reporting capability on the custom side. There are some communication features that are so general we are unable to use them.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for sharing how FieldRoutes has been able to save your company both time and money. We would love to know more about the reporting capabilities that you'd like to see. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to share your thoughts.

Debbie
Treasurer in USA

Field Rountes Review

Kommentare: Our experience has been great starting from the intergration from our former software to now. If we have any issues, we send an email to support and they are on it right away.

The ability to condence our routes using the map scheduling. Our technicians can do more jobs. We love the ability to use flags for billing which has lowered the amount of time we spend on billing.

The inventory tracking is not great. The other thing is in the billing section the c/o line is the first line, which is normally the second line. Our commercial customer do not like that. We have had to do some work arounds to make customers happy.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Debbie. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. Your thoughts will be shared with our team.

Cindy

What you ask for.

Kommentare: Over all I think its the best software for a pestcontrol company.

All the records are together. The price is not bad.

Calling in for help. Making us take pictures. Not getting the help we ask for. Being told you will get a referral fee and it never comes. Its not easy to print. The monthly Job reports that the State of Georgia wants is not in this program. And there is other cheaper programs that has them in the software. the graph program is bad.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Cindy. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. We are passing this along to our team to address the issues you brought up.

Lexi
Office manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CP Bat Mitigation Review

Kommentare: It has been great. Everyone is always willing to help and the response time is always timely.

It is easy to use even with high tech options

The app isn't as functional when trying to view or edit or search for customers. We are a pest service industry that does not have subscriptions. We visit a home only 2 times and then we never see them again (as long as we did our work well). It took a bit to figure out how we could make it most functional with our business model during set up.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Lexi. This is the insight we need to improve our customer experience. Your thoughts will be shared with our team.

Charlie
General Manager in USA

FieldRoutes review

Simple and intuitive navigation through the program. Less clicks to get the information you need.

Understanding the job pool and due dates for service. Used to having work orders released into a month and tracking differently.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Charlie, and for sharing how FieldRoutes' intuitive nature helps you get your job done. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any questions that you may have.

Quelle: GetApp

CUSTOMER SERVICE LACKING

Kommentare: 3 OUT OF 10 OVERALL

INTEGRATION HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS, WITH THE CONSTANT UPDATES MAKES THINGS MORE DIFFICULT. HAVE A CURRENT SITUATION FEELING LIKE SERVICE IS NOT CONCERNED WITH THE ISSUE THAT EFFECTS DAILY SALES WHICH IS VITAL TO A SMALL BUSINESS

IMPORTANCE OF SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION TO APPLICATIONS, TO WIDESPREAD GUESSING LOOKING TO SELL

Alex
Director in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keep away from this software

Kommentare: If you are a growing company or even a well established company, avoid this software, it is time consuming.

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Nothing to say good about.

Many issues with the software between the updates and glitches. Very hard for your team to learn about all functionalities. Many are useless. Worst part of it is the glitches about invoicing. Many invoices not created. We are leaving this week.

Amber
IT and Project Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Complicated and Faulty

Kommentare: Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Carl
Owner & President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Should I buy FieldRoutes?

Kommentare: It has been good, bad, and even ugly at times. The help desk is usually anything but helpful. I do have a contact who is very approachable and generous with his time which is greatly appreciated. But there aren't tpoo many of him to go around....
If I had one suggestion to FieldRoutes, it would be to get involved from jump with the set-up and implematation of the softeware. Many of us don't know trh w questions toi ask until it is too late! I would encurage buyers to have someone dedicatd to the set-up and implematation. Hours invested up front (by Field Routes and end users) will pay dividends in the form of an overall better user experience, less frustration, and hours --even days--trying to solve seemingly unsolvable problems.
If I had it to do over, would I? Given what was on the market then and what I know now, a definite maybe. I would have asked more questions and pushed harder for real answers (less 'sales-speak').

The single biggest factor driving our decision to go with then PestRoutes, was that it wasn't the "other" software.

Data migration was a nightmare.... The diffculty in creating custom service service agreements and implematation thereof, the route optimazation software provides far from optimal routing, and zero explanation of the "Distance Score" so that we can actually use this tool to aid in routing and dispatch. Also, I have a tremandous anmount of difficult extracting data. The "shiny dashboard" and the flood of reporting capabilities that were shown as part of the sales procewss were impressive, to say the least. What is there is much easier to use than the competitor I left. I am frustrated that when I want certain data, the answer is "sorry, can't do that". The initial purchasing process was less than "transparent" and I wasn't educated enough to ask certain questions that would have guided my buying decison.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Carl, thank you for your review. We have noted your comments regarding the sales experience, implementation, and the dashboard and will be sharing them with our respective teams.

Curtis
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long time user First time caller....

Kommentare: Overall I love field routes and have talked up the company for the last 8 years as a tech, a service manager, a branch manager, and call center support manager. I have learned to work around the challenges FR can throw your way. I have become a expert and a valued source for running custom reports. The low level support staff is amazing I've only had 2 questionable experiences in 8 years with them. They are quick to respond to your initial question and have a fair amount of tools at their disposal. Tech routes is a great app and has become a powerful tool for techs allowing them diagram stops and what/where the issues are present. Sales routes does a good job at keeping salesmen from knocking existing customers saving time wasted hitting existing customers.

Scheduling optimization, Raw power in reporting and finding whatever it is you need from a reporting perspective. Most low level support agents are amazing to deal with.

Mapping out stops there is no true distance score and the miles shown are as the crow files causing huge issues with proper routing without having an extensive knowledge of the surrounding areas. its to easy to run the wrong report due to the advanced and complex reporting system (I do love the power but my owners, managers, and agents can all run what they think is the same report and return different information. ) Integration with vendors is difficult at best. there is little support or care with large projects that don't benefit FR directly. updates are sudden, with no information, and after the updates made you don't find anything out about it for days or longer if you don't touch the system daily.

letztes Jahr

Curtis, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you have been a fan of us for years and you find the software useful.

Philippe
President in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for pest, not so good for termite

Kommentare: Frustrating to set up. Difficult to understand the email templates. There should be a better editor. Same with the pest agreements. You almost have to know HTML which limits the average person's ability to customize the contracts. The credit card processing fees are very high, especially on top of the monthly cost of the platform. We had to hire a consultant, Pest SOS to help us dial it in quickly and train my CSR's. The initial training was too fast, and therefore my team did not retain it.

The ability to grow to thousands of pest customers, and handle the billing, routing and follow up without having to add CSR's.

We are a termite-heavy company with most revenue coming from termite work, fumigation, repair, etc. We pay extra to use the WDO reports for California. The report writing function for the WDO reports is terrible. The diagramming tool is nearly unusable. We have to create the diagrams in MS Paint. The WOrk authorizations that are automatically generated are uneditable, and cannot collect electronic signatures (like the pest control agreements) and as the owner, I cannot get reports for outstanding (unapproved) work authorizations. It's so bad that we are considering using another platform for termite. I do not feel that the extra money we pay is worth it for the CA version. In hindsight, I would have gone with another platform such as Bug Base instead. It doesn't have the reporting power, but does way more for termite-centric companies in CA.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Phillippe, thank you for your review. We're happy to see that using FieldRoutes software has helped you grow your business without having to add additional employees. We will take the information you provided regarding implementation of termite-specific features back to our team for further consideration.

Martin
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal software albeit pricey and lacks certain things

Kommentare: I think my overall experience is very good. Not perfect. Customer service for me has been fantastic, some features are lacking, proce is. A bit high but the ease of use and functionality makes those things easier to deal with.

I like how integrated everything is and how I can have everything under one company. My CRM, SEO and Marketing adverts are all done by you guys. I do find it to be a bit pricey though. I also enjoy all the landing page stats, it feels real professional.

Pricing is a bit much for my small company. I don't like that we can't make the comments for customers bigger so it's easier to read. I also don't like that we can't book jobs on the app as well as techs can't print their own route summary from the app as well.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your feedback, Martin. We're happy to see that the integration with the FieldRoutes Marketing suite has been so beneficial to your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback regarding our customer service. We will be sharing your comments about additional features with our team as we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Ferdinand
Branch mngr in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great job pest routes

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a 5 star experience features are great mobile app is the best part

Easy to use great features easy customer interface

Had some navigation issues double billed some customers and duplicated tickets

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Ferdinand. We're happy to see that you have experienced the ease of use that FieldRoutes offer and that you have enjoyed the mobile app. Please let us know if we can support you and your team in any way.

Debby
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some things are great others need work

Kommentare: It is easy to use on a daily basis. Reporting features are lacking and there seems to be a lot of bugs. When brought to the attention of support we get a lot of answers that have nothing to do with what our issue is (I feel because they really are not listening) and the "the team is looking into it". It can be very frustrating at times.

It is very user friendly and the receivables feature has made my job a lot easier.

Reporting features are lacking and there seem to be a lot of bugs.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Debbie. We're glad to see that it has been a user-friendly experience for you. We will be sure to share the comments you provided with our Support team.

Teresa
Office Manager/ Technician in USA

Great Overall Product

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with Field Routes. The customer service is very good and helpful.

It is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. The mobile app is extremely easy to use. The desktop/browser takes some training because there are so many options but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad at all.

There could be some updates for it to be more user friendly in certain areas. I also wish that it was integrated with QuickBooks as that is what we do our invoicing in.

letztes Jahr

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review. Here is the link to our YouTube QuickBooks Integration Overview https://youtu.be/nN0o4vBiA2M. If you should need any additional assistance in that area. Please reach out to our Support team. They will be more than happy to help!

Nadir
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worse Support, Never answer!

Kommentare: Very bad

IS the same all others, Nothing special about it

"I am a customer of fieldroutes for almost 5 years,the support necer work for me. for that reason, I decided to cancel my subscription, and since then, they have been ignoring me. Now they suddenly contact me and claim that I have to pay some cancellation fees. This is unfair, because the contract clearly states that “This agreement is for an initial 12-month period". I fulfilled that term long ago and there is no mention of any charges for terminating the service after that period.Do not sign anything, I think they are trying to trick you too."

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Nadir. We apologize that you’ve had these issues. We’re going to go ahead and forward this review to both your Success Manager and our Support department, so expect to hear from someone shortly. We appreciate your patience.

Terri
Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator in USA

Impressive Software

Kommentare: I have been so impressed so far with the entire experience!
After contacting the company, I worked with 1 person that is in the US, that answered all of my questions and returned calls the same day.
After signing up, I worked with another person. He answered all of my questions and helped to get things set up and running correctly. He would schedule times for a zoom meeting to help with issues. He was also available via text and phone anytime I needed him. He would ask if I would like to schedule another meeting at the finish of every meeting. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer my questions on the spot.
Everyone I worked with was very nice, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were not pushy, which was very important to me!
I have been so impressed with the quality of customer service and knowledge everyone has at FieldRoutes!

We like the ease of learning the software, the features offered at no additional cost, the scheduling features, and everything so easy to access instead of having to open new pages and wait for them to load.

It would be nice to be able to access more than 1 subscription at the same time. We are still learning the system so it may do this and we just don't know how to do it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Terri, thank you for your wonderful review. We love to hearing that our new customers learn the software quickly and that there are many features they find useful.

Josh
Manager / owner in USA

Fieldroutes

The web based software has been great. It was easy to use.

The new fieldroutes app is not as user friendly as the old techroutes app and many features in it do not work. I have to use fieldroutes to complete forms because my techroutes app is not working with forms. Then I have to go back to techroutes to finish the service. I am very frustrated with this new app. I have had phone conversation and many emails about this and still haven't fixed the minor problems. In my opinion techroutes seems like what would of replaced fieldroutes. The techroutes app is what made us go with pestroutes. If Fieldroutes was in place last year I do not think we would of chosen Pestroutes.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thanks for your feedback Josh. A member of our support team will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

Christopher

Worst Imaginable Software

There’s nothing that I like about this software.

Poor customer service, poor support, poor performance across the board, no mobile support, no ability to pull an accurate customer list.

vor 3 Monaten

Christopher, the decision to end our business relationship was not taken lightly. We believe your conduct towards our staff to be inconsistent with the principles of our Code of Conduct, including our commitments to an environment of mutual respect and collaboration, and a comfortable and healthy work environment. We hold our employees to high standards and expect the same from our customers. While we regret the need for this decision, our priority is creating a positive workplace. We value all our customers, but ensuring the well-being of our team is crucial. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to foster an atmosphere of respect and professionalism.

Jaya
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not ideal, but it does the job.

Kommentare: I feel as though ServSuite thought "dang, we need to get on this web-based bandwagon" and threw together a system before really testing it for functionality. I mean, why have a report titled "Mailing Labels" that when it prints, has a header that prevents the actual labels from printing correctly? There are bits here and there that make zero sense (searching for a service address is infinitely more difficult than it should be), and some of the functions are so difficult to perform, we don't even use them. Even with the support team's assistance, we still had issues entering a payment plan and the end result was so confusing, it would have been easier to keep track of the plan on a piece of notebook paper. We are a small company and don't need all of the features that the program offers. It would be ideal if we could set our own required parameters when entering information, and not what ServSuite thinks is important.

The customer service response time.

Missing basic reports, difficulty viewing important information, difficulty entering items that should be straightforward, difficulty searching for service sites.

Krystle
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very pleased with learning and using PestRoutes. I can't wait to see what new features will roll out in the coming months and years!

There are so many features available to use and the "Tips & Tricks" webinars truly help you to learn how to utilize these features to suit your company's needs.

There are some things with billing and invoicing I wish were a little different. It would be nice to customize certain customers needs. Also, would love to be able to print multiple invoices on a customer(s) at a time instead of one by one.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Krystle, we are thrilled to see that the Trips & Tricks webinars are helpful to you as a FieldRoutes customer. Ease of use is important to us, and it is our desire that we provide that to our customers. We look forward to offering additional features in the future that will continue to support your business and appreciate your comments that give us insight therein.