Über FieldRoutes

Die maßgeschneiderte Schädlingsbekämpfungssoftware und mobilen Apps von PestRoutes sorgen für Transparenz in Echtzeit und fördern Wachstum, Rentabilität und Kundenbindung.

Erfahre mehr über FieldRoutes

Great customer support on the backend after the initial sale.

So whenever I need to send an invoice, I have to change the system settings then change them back. I often will forget to change it back then I get calls from customers.

Bewertungen zu FieldRoutes

FieldRoutes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 323 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FieldRoutes bereits verwendet?

Much better than Serve Suite Pest Pack and all the other old software companies

I have use pestpac then switched to serve suite and then to PestMate for 2 years (which I liked PestMate) but Pest Routes has been by far the best, navigation speed is much better than PestMate, Routing system is the best I've seen, Easy to train employees on and the reports are clean and one of my favorite parts is you can really run any data point from the customer section. If I want to know how many active accounts are ontime services I can generate a report giving what ever data I want; address, phone number, there last service, anything. Lets say I want to know how many of those customers have a card on file or were sold via Yelp so I can know if a source I'm paying to get customers from is bringing me a lot of onetime services I can know all that. Pricing is great too.

I wish it integrated my communication systems like emails and phone system. I've been told for a 6 months now the phone integration is coming but no word yet.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We're working on the product roadmap and will keep you informed on the emails and phone integrations.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Will get the job done and can scale with you but push for growth has left critical features behind

Kommentare: It got the job done - probably the best on the market in terms of features and scalability for the price; but not without its issues. They also love to find ways to stick it to you: $.04 per text message sent and received and they MAKE you use their payment processor. It's not terribly priced but they're not giving you any deals or anything.

It's easy to get started and implemented off the bat. It also has virtually all the features you will need for a young to mid-size business. Some advanced features also exist (e.g., multi-unit tracking) which is great.

So many bugs in the software lately Pushing out lots of product updates that don't really work They don't tell you when they release new features There are really basic things (such as creating bundle packages) that are impossible to do so you have to get creative to make work-arounds. Poor / terrible sales & marketing related features

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your feedback, David. One of our goals is to create software that keeps it simple so that you can accelerate your growth and scale your business. We're happy to see that FieldRoutes software has been helpful in doing that. We also appreciate you sharing your experience in the product updates and will be sharing with our team help inform future action.

yudy
V.P in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pest control company owner

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: very happy with the product and how smooth it has been recently

Online in the cloud/ability to save pictures to each account

Credit card fees/Went down for 2 days/glitches sometimes.

Jared
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Customer Service is a JOKE!

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My onboarding guy, [sensitive content hidden], was incredible. He was the best part of my experience because he was always available and ready to help. The software has been great when there aren't issues, but as soon as an issue comes up, which it always will eventually, good luck getting any help from customer support. They rarely call back. They will always respond to emails, typically within a day or two, but the help there is laughable. I have been constantly frustrated with customer service. For that reason, I would suggest any other software as long as they have good customer service. I have lost so much money to their slow responses and how it has effected the operations of my business. It's unfortunate because the software is awesome, albeit a little pricey, but customer service just ruins the experience for me.

The software is pretty good. It is functional and integrates nicely with scheduling. The app is great.

Customer service is ridiculous. I have been a customer for 5 years now because I like the software, but I'm at the point where I am fed up with not feeling like a priority. When issues come up be ready to wait for days, weeks, and even months for a solution. Currently I have been locked out of my account for 3 days due to a bad card on file, and even though I paid the balance in full the second I was locked out, they have made no effort to get me back into my account to run my business, which has been on hold for three days now. This isn't even the worst thing I've experienced with their customer support, but I already wrote a novel review elsewhere on that experience. I am currently looking at competitors because I am blown away by the lack of interest in their customers. Not being able to run a business for three days because customer service won't get me back into my account after they have been paid is completely unacceptable.

Jennifer
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Field Routes helped us become more efficient

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with FieldRoutes!

It is easy to use. The ability to make changes to schedules that are seen by the technicians instantly has really saved the company time. The billing functions and features has helped us to reduce the use of paper, and speed up the monthly billing process.

I would like to see greater reporting capability on the custom side. There are some communication features that are so general we are unable to use them.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for sharing how FieldRoutes has been able to save your company both time and money. We would love to know more about the reporting capabilities that you'd like to see. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to share your thoughts.

Eric
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FR Review

Kommentare: Been very happy since switching from prevoius software. FR fits our model much better.

Cloud based software. Uptime is solid. Billing options and scheduling options are customizable.

Mobile app needs attention. Slow and not user friendly. Contracts need to be streamlined and less confusing to customers

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Eric. We're happy that the billing and scheduling options have worked well for you. We look forward to working with you to help you grow your business and will be sharing your comments regarding the mobile app with our team.

Richard
3rd Party Audit Mgr. & Pest Ctrl Mgr. in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Field Routes 1.5 Month Review

Kommentare: COVID has become an excuse for companies to save money and reduce onsite customer support. The service tech has become and/or is becoming obsolete. All the issues that we are experiencing could be resolved in 0.5 - 1.5 days if we could simply get a tech to visit. There's no replacement for person-to-person, one-on-one interaction. We've been working the same issues for about a month. There's only so much that can be done via phone, video chat etc.

Compared to some other programs I've installed and used, this one is about as easy as it gets for the basic stuff. Setting up some of the detailed features is a little less intuitive.

It's only been 1.5 months so I'm willing to be a bit more patient but some of the features that were "guaranteed" aren't quite working. Our two companies have not been able to figure out why the emailing function doesn't work. The program is supposed to send out an email to select people when an inspection is completed using the mobile device. We have yet to receive any. We've been working on customization reporting and it's not quite where we need it to be. this is a long and tedious process when you only meet for an hour at a time, twice a week. Especially if the things worked on during the in-between time doesn't work. it's like starting from ground zero each mtg.

Debbie
Treasurer in USA

Field Rountes Review

Kommentare: Our experience has been great starting from the intergration from our former software to now. If we have any issues, we send an email to support and they are on it right away.

The ability to condence our routes using the map scheduling. Our technicians can do more jobs. We love the ability to use flags for billing which has lowered the amount of time we spend on billing.

The inventory tracking is not great. The other thing is in the billing section the c/o line is the first line, which is normally the second line. Our commercial customer do not like that. We have had to do some work arounds to make customers happy.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Debbie. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. Your thoughts will be shared with our team.

Cindy

What you ask for.

Kommentare: Over all I think its the best software for a pestcontrol company.

All the records are together. The price is not bad.

Calling in for help. Making us take pictures. Not getting the help we ask for. Being told you will get a referral fee and it never comes. Its not easy to print. The monthly Job reports that the State of Georgia wants is not in this program. And there is other cheaper programs that has them in the software. the graph program is bad.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Cindy. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. We are passing this along to our team to address the issues you brought up.

Lexi
Office manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CP Bat Mitigation Review

Kommentare: It has been great. Everyone is always willing to help and the response time is always timely.

It is easy to use even with high tech options

The app isn't as functional when trying to view or edit or search for customers. We are a pest service industry that does not have subscriptions. We visit a home only 2 times and then we never see them again (as long as we did our work well). It took a bit to figure out how we could make it most functional with our business model during set up.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Lexi. This is the insight we need to improve our customer experience. Your thoughts will be shared with our team.

Quelle: GetApp

CUSTOMER SERVICE LACKING

Kommentare: 3 OUT OF 10 OVERALL

INTEGRATION HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS, WITH THE CONSTANT UPDATES MAKES THINGS MORE DIFFICULT. HAVE A CURRENT SITUATION FEELING LIKE SERVICE IS NOT CONCERNED WITH THE ISSUE THAT EFFECTS DAILY SALES WHICH IS VITAL TO A SMALL BUSINESS

IMPORTANCE OF SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION TO APPLICATIONS, TO WIDESPREAD GUESSING LOOKING TO SELL

Amber
IT and Project Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Complicated and Faulty

Kommentare: Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

Jennifer
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ServSuite, the last software you will ever need to buy

Kommentare: What can I say? Over 20 years and have no major issues. In fact I am still learning what all the program can do, and do for us. When I was researching for new software in 1998 (anyone remember Y2K?), a friend suggested I purchase ServSuite. He stated "It is expensive for a company your size, but, it has more features than you will ever use, and it is the last software you will ever need tobuy. Guess what? He was right!

I love many features of the ServSuite software. We especially love the scheduler feature. Very helpful to be able to optimize route for CSRs that do not know the zip codes and city grids. We have used the program for many years (over 20) and have been amazed at all the upgrades over time. ServSuite has continued to evolve as the Industry changes. The mobile application has been easy for my techs, which says a lot because not all of them are tech savvy.

There is always a learning curve following an update - but we do not "lose our minds" over it. I really wish I could use the report writer feature. I have tried, but it is horribly complicated - to me. And the #1 complaint I have always had is there is no simple report to tell you how many new customers you signed up in a given time frame. The "Sales" reports always give you existing customer info along with new starts.

Dori

Best Customer Service Ever

Kommentare: It makes things streamlined, and much faster. It is a very professional service which in turn makes us look more professional and we have even paid to have our contract personalized and made into html so it is available on the app. The reports are amazing and really gives us so much information at our fingertips. The whole process from the start until now 6 months late has been wonderful and I truly feel even to this day my hand has been held through the whole journey.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing and helped us navigate a the huge change of transferring over our business. This program works wonderfully. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING -- BEST I HAVE EVER DEALTH WITH IN ANY COMPANY. They truly care and follow-up is amazing -- they will talk you through steps and hold your hand throughout not only the beginning, but any bumps along the way. I am blown away by the customer service and with all the reps. They respond so quickly and always do their best to fix the problem and do anything they can. I have called/emailed them so many times, not even with problems, but just to find out how to do something in a better way.

Some of the glitches -- like where some customers were charged over 800 in one month because of a glitch without our knowledge -- have been rough or invoice numbers disappearing or changing to a different number have been touchy. I understand all programs have glitches and Pest Routes has been attentive and helpful in every situation. The only thing is I would suggest when a glitch comes out -- to let everyone know that this is something they could experience so that they can go in and run a report to stay on top of it. If we would have known about the multiple payment glitch we could have run a quick report called "Account with Credits" and we could have seen the multiple charges right away and let the customers know ahead of time - or even refunded them asap.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Dori, thank you for such a detailed and positive review. We're so glad that we have been able to provide you with such great support. We love to see how FieldRoutes make life easier for our customers. We will pass your comments on to our team.

Austin
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be better

Kommentare: It does what we need it to do and more but the negatives just might out-way the pros. But we will continue to use them for now because its really hard to switch.

FieldRoutes offers most everything we need as far as features and capabilities. Even some things we wouldn't necessarily need but find very useful. Overall a good product that makes our job easier.

I know that every software has issues... thats to be expected. But what isn't to be expected is poor customer services when reaching out to support. I have been using them for years and whenever there is an issue, the rep will always blame us until we prove that it is a FieldRoutes issue. It is incredibly frustrating when we are trying to solve a problem that affects our ability to make money and then to have a CSR from FRs say, not in these words but close to it, "you've done something wrong." If we've done something wrong, help us learn how to do it write, don't just point the finger back at us. Very aggravating. Second would be more training available to understand what is offered. We come across things quite a bit that make us thing "I didn't now it could do that." Along with the bad customer service from support, the one thing that will probably drive us away from FR's is the payment processing fees. Even when we weren't with Filed Routes payments, FR's would dictate what Braintree would charge us. There wasn't any ability to negotiate or be competitive. It's been the same experience after we switched to FRs Payments. To be honest, we are highly considering leaving because of how high the fees are. Its getting to be ridiculous but they won't let us go to other payment processors. The billing on this is also very hard to understand because you have to look through a massive invoice and there isn't an easy way to understand what we are being charged and why.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Austin, thank you for your review. We're glad that you have been able to experience so many features that FieldRoutes offers. Please consider registering for our Tips and Tricks webinar series, where FieldRoutes experts provide training and answer questions regarding the software and how to best use it. Your comments will be shared with our team.

Philippe
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for pest, not so good for termite

Kommentare: Frustrating to set up. Difficult to understand the email templates. There should be a better editor. Same with the pest agreements. You almost have to know HTML which limits the average person's ability to customize the contracts. The credit card processing fees are very high, especially on top of the monthly cost of the platform. We had to hire a consultant, Pest SOS to help us dial it in quickly and train my CSR's. The initial training was too fast, and therefore my team did not retain it.

The ability to grow to thousands of pest customers, and handle the billing, routing and follow up without having to add CSR's.

We are a termite-heavy company with most revenue coming from termite work, fumigation, repair, etc. We pay extra to use the WDO reports for California. The report writing function for the WDO reports is terrible. The diagramming tool is nearly unusable. We have to create the diagrams in MS Paint. The WOrk authorizations that are automatically generated are uneditable, and cannot collect electronic signatures (like the pest control agreements) and as the owner, I cannot get reports for outstanding (unapproved) work authorizations. It's so bad that we are considering using another platform for termite. I do not feel that the extra money we pay is worth it for the CA version. In hindsight, I would have gone with another platform such as Bug Base instead. It doesn't have the reporting power, but does way more for termite-centric companies in CA.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Phillippe, thank you for your review. We're happy to see that using FieldRoutes software has helped you grow your business without having to add additional employees. We will take the information you provided regarding implementation of termite-specific features back to our team for further consideration.

Martin
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal software albeit pricey and lacks certain things

Kommentare: I think my overall experience is very good. Not perfect. Customer service for me has been fantastic, some features are lacking, proce is. A bit high but the ease of use and functionality makes those things easier to deal with.

I like how integrated everything is and how I can have everything under one company. My CRM, SEO and Marketing adverts are all done by you guys. I do find it to be a bit pricey though. I also enjoy all the landing page stats, it feels real professional.

Pricing is a bit much for my small company. I don't like that we can't make the comments for customers bigger so it's easier to read. I also don't like that we can't book jobs on the app as well as techs can't print their own route summary from the app as well.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your feedback, Martin. We're happy to see that the integration with the FieldRoutes Marketing suite has been so beneficial to your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback regarding our customer service. We will be sharing your comments about additional features with our team as we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Ferdinand
Branch mngr in USA

Great job pest routes

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a 5 star experience features are great mobile app is the best part

Easy to use great features easy customer interface

Had some navigation issues double billed some customers and duplicated tickets

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Ferdinand. We're happy to see that you have experienced the ease of use that FieldRoutes offer and that you have enjoyed the mobile app. Please let us know if we can support you and your team in any way.

Debby
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some things are great others need work

Kommentare: It is easy to use on a daily basis. Reporting features are lacking and there seems to be a lot of bugs. When brought to the attention of support we get a lot of answers that have nothing to do with what our issue is (I feel because they really are not listening) and the "the team is looking into it". It can be very frustrating at times.

It is very user friendly and the receivables feature has made my job a lot easier.

Reporting features are lacking and there seem to be a lot of bugs.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thank you for your review, Debbie. We're glad to see that it has been a user-friendly experience for you. We will be sure to share the comments you provided with our Support team.

Teresa
Office Manager/ Technician in USA

Great Overall Product

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with Field Routes. The customer service is very good and helpful.

It is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. The mobile app is extremely easy to use. The desktop/browser takes some training because there are so many options but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad at all.

There could be some updates for it to be more user friendly in certain areas. I also wish that it was integrated with QuickBooks as that is what we do our invoicing in.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Teresa, Thank you for your positive review. Here is the link to our YouTube QuickBooks Integration Overview https://youtu.be/nN0o4vBiA2M. If you should need any additional assistance in that area. Please reach out to our Support team. They will be more than happy to help!

Nadir
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worse Support, Never answer!

Kommentare: Very bad

IS the same all others, Nothing special about it

"I am a customer of fieldroutes for almost 5 years,the support necer work for me. for that reason, I decided to cancel my subscription, and since then, they have been ignoring me. Now they suddenly contact me and claim that I have to pay some cancellation fees. This is unfair, because the contract clearly states that “This agreement is for an initial 12-month period". I fulfilled that term long ago and there is no mention of any charges for terminating the service after that period.Do not sign anything, I think they are trying to trick you too."

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Nadir. We apologize that you’ve had these issues. We’re going to go ahead and forward this review to both your Success Manager and our Support department, so expect to hear from someone shortly. We appreciate your patience.

Terri
Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator in USA

Impressive Software

Kommentare: I have been so impressed so far with the entire experience!
After contacting the company, I worked with 1 person that is in the US, that answered all of my questions and returned calls the same day.
After signing up, I worked with another person. He answered all of my questions and helped to get things set up and running correctly. He would schedule times for a zoom meeting to help with issues. He was also available via text and phone anytime I needed him. He would ask if I would like to schedule another meeting at the finish of every meeting. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer my questions on the spot.
Everyone I worked with was very nice, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were not pushy, which was very important to me!
I have been so impressed with the quality of customer service and knowledge everyone has at FieldRoutes!

We like the ease of learning the software, the features offered at no additional cost, the scheduling features, and everything so easy to access instead of having to open new pages and wait for them to load.

It would be nice to be able to access more than 1 subscription at the same time. We are still learning the system so it may do this and we just don't know how to do it.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Hi Terri, thank you for your wonderful review. We love to hearing that our new customers learn the software quickly and that there are many features they find useful.

Josh
Manager / owner in USA

Fieldroutes

The web based software has been great. It was easy to use.

The new fieldroutes app is not as user friendly as the old techroutes app and many features in it do not work. I have to use fieldroutes to complete forms because my techroutes app is not working with forms. Then I have to go back to techroutes to finish the service. I am very frustrated with this new app. I have had phone conversation and many emails about this and still haven't fixed the minor problems. In my opinion techroutes seems like what would of replaced fieldroutes. The techroutes app is what made us go with pestroutes. If Fieldroutes was in place last year I do not think we would of chosen Pestroutes.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Thanks for your feedback Josh. A member of our support team will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

Partner/ COO in USA

10/10 Recommend!

I love how FieldRoutes allows me to manage each interaction with each of my customers from a centralized site/app. Customer communications are all very professional and visually appealing and lend credibility to my company.

While helpful, the mobile app could use further development. An integration with mobile pay or Apple pay would also be nice.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for this incredible review, John! We’ve dedicated our company to helping our customers succeed, so this kind of feedback means a lot to us. Thanks for making your voice heard—and we look forward to making an even bigger impact on your business.

Lindsay

Thoughts on FieldRoutes

Kommentare: Even with a few headaches, FieldRoutes has been amazing at changing our business procedures for the better. We love how easily we are able to communicate with customers and the customer portal.

We like the user friendly interface of FieldRoutes. It is easy to navigate the system. We like that we can see a clear history of customer accounts and all the details given when scheduling customers.

We are not super happy with the reports that come out of FieldRoutes. There seems to be some inconsistencies even when you try to pull the same report twice. I like that there is a a lot of options to choose on what kind of report to pull, just want the info to be consistent.

Antwort von FieldRoutes

Lindsay, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you find FieldRoutes friendly and easy to navigate. If you have any questions about reporting please reach out to our Support team as they are more than happy to assist.