Über LeadsRx

Unabhängige Multi-Touch-Attribution für B2B, B2C und Agenturen.

Erfahre mehr über LeadsRx

Ease of use and reporting that is easy to download.

Load time is a little slow; definition of terms is somewhat unclear.

Bewertungen zu LeadsRx

LeadsRx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeadsRx bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Chief Operating Officer in USA

LeadsRX is a great attribution tool for both online and offline sales tracking, and complex issues

LeadsRX succeeds in providing tons of integrations to the top ad platforms, a flexible API and various methods of tracking pixel fires. It helped us solve some really complex issues for fortune 500 customers.

It was buggy at times, and setup was not always clear. While support was always responsive, there were times when our needs were outside the scope of the support reps. Overall, we did work out our issues and successfully deploy.

Dawn
Dawn
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great For Analyzing Your Traffic

Kommentare: I'm definitely able to understand my traffic and lead better with the LeadsRx software. I've been able to see traffic that Google Analytics would only show as "other." That's been extremely helpful. With this software, I can taylor my customer experience because I can see who they are, where they're coming from, and how often they return.

I like that I can see where my traffic is coming from in a very simplistic and straightforward way. The interface is clean and simple to understand. I can see which leads are new and, out of those leads, how many sales were actually generated. It's also a great tool for understanding which of your landing pages are performing best and which ones you may need to tweak a bit. The fact that you can see your buyer reports and conversions by customer is a feature that has been extremely helpful. This tool helps you to spot return customers so that you can customize their visits more effectively.

I wish that the health check was a bit easier to understand. The score is a bit confusing. It would also be a cool feature to have suggestions on how to improve your overall site health.

Samantha
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessary for every marketing agency

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It saves an enormous amount of time for reporting for our clients!

Leadsrx is such a sophisticated program for how easy it is to use. It congregates so much information that in the past would have taken exponentially longer- not only is it a time saver, but it makes us look on the ball to our clients.

NA- no cons for this program - it's a necessity.

Caroline
Rundfunkmedien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

LeadsRX Lacks Live Reads & Transcription

Kommentare: Overall experience was fine. Customer service was great but the software was not strong.

Ease of populating campaign report. Customer/client support was always quick to respond, had excellent customer/client service

I often experienced issues with getting client's onboarded. Campaign reports were stagnant and weren't able to change the analytics to meet daily/weekly/monthly report needs. LeadsRX also failed to improve software to include live reads and on-air transcriptions.

Senior Software Engineer in USA
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for tracking customer journey.

Kommentare: we looked for different software, which can give an in-depth insight into the Customer Journey. so that we can spend marketing cost properly. after so many interviews we landed up with LeadsRx.
Till now overall experience is good with LeadsRx.

Data is reliable. Clear cut information about customer journey. Easy to use without any difficult setup process. Customer support is super helpful and fast responsive.

A bit confusing GUI at the start. Can lost track some times. but otherwise nothing negative to say about this product!

Digital Marketing Manager in USA

Great tech, and a great team

Kommentare: The team was awesome working through integration difficulties. The data collected, and ease of use were fantastic.

The dashboard, the tracking, the ability to adjust attribution models, see returns, and plan for the future. Auto detecting sources is a fantastic feature, and the ease of adding and breaking out specific touchpoints was good.

With one client in particular we could never make the Salesforce integration work properly. (7% of this is due to the clients SF setup, and not LeadsRX. Only one utm at a time could be used for auto detecting touchpoints.

Head of Digital + Acquisition in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Multi-Channel Analytics

I like the ability to track the interplay of marketing channels and to examine the impact of channels on different methods of attribution. I also thought the setup and integration with Shopify was very easy.

I would have hoped that it could have automated more of the categorization of touchpoints based on Google Analytics, but the setup for this section didn't take very long, and it was good to eyeball these sources.

Francine
Francine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just what I was Looking for

Kommentare: Easy to install with my shopify site and reports easy to read

The Help I need to make shoppers into customers

I think you have to upgrade to get better results - which cost

Jonathan
Jonathan
Entrepreneur in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing

Kommentare: I'm solving market driven data

Helps planning ahead with in turn generates more sales.

The interaction between my company and software AI

Renee
Renee
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for my business

Kommentare: It helps me with my sales funnel automation to gain leads for my internet services offer

user friendly and great customer service. If you are looking for a lead tool this is the one I would use

a little difficult to navigate the website

Matthew
Vice President of Technology in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LeadsRx connects the dots between TV and online advertising

Kommentare: For direct response or direct to consumer advertising, you expect a response when you run an ad on TV. Years ago we could rely on calls to a toll-free number. Today it's all online. Orders and activity go directly to the website. Without attribution, we can only guess which station or ad platform is working. With LeadsRx, we are able to accurately see and adjust what's working and what's not working, shifting more to what is working and cutting out what is not working.

The team at LeadsRx is top-notch and support is key. The integration tools and API access allows us to fully integrate with our own platform. We send data and retrieve attributed results. These results can be fine-tuned and adjusted by various attribution models. The simplicity of the front-end and sophistication of the back-end make the product great. The LeadsRx pixel captures consumer activity with millions of TV Spots allowing us to measure the effectiveness of our TV Campaigns.

The lack of online documentation, although this is made up with training and direct help. The inability to deliver a client facing report directly as an export or download from the platform (although I hear this may be in the works). Screenshots are available and integration with out own reporting via API or exports is possible, but a few standard reports would be helpful.

Jeff
Co founder in USA

We've Vetted The Competition!

Kommentare: The management and team care about customer success. The software is reasonably priced. Many of our clients have decided to purchase the full product to better manage features other than podcast and radio to have a more comprehensive approach of their marketing mix.

The software is conservative on its estimates and does not try to give, "pie in the sky" estimates for attribution. We have tried out virtually all of LeadsRX's competitors. Many of them are full of smoke and mirrors. Clients don't accept the data which only reflects badly on our campaigns. With LeadRX we have a compass to know which direction a campaign is going and get it back on course when necessary. We were with a competitor and had issues with justifying numbers that clients would challenge. In addition the software works for podcast, broadcast radio, and satellite radio.

They are constantly updating and adding new features so sometimes it difficult to keep up with new features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OpenText Magellan

Warum LeadsRx gewählt wurde: The pricing more affordable and did not have long term contract.

Alyson
Senior Director, Research & Analytics in USA

Invaluable Solution for Broadcast and Multi-Platform Attribution Measurement

Kommentare: My overall experience with LeadsRx is extremely positive. The software solution itself is easily one of the best in class and the support team is friendly, persistent, and approaches every call and email with a "can do", service-based attitude.

The UX on the website is fluid and makes it easy enough for sales people and non-analytics professionals to navigate, read and interpret the data.

I like almost everything about LeadsRx software! If I had to choose a category for improvement, I would say some of the data visualizations in the exports could be revised to have greater impact. For example, while the donut charts "look good" on the page, they are mostly repeating the text charts and do not offer "new" information.

Audrey
Broadcast Sales in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Attribution is Key!

Kommentare: I've been using this program with a utility company for the past 2 years. All calls go into a call center, and they were not able to listen to them. This satisfied that need.

the #250 program is extremely easy and user friendly. It's a great way to track calls, listen to calls to aid call centers, etc. My clients have seen great value in this program.

The only con is the length of the disclaimer. It is quite long - but, necessary.

Marketing Director in UK

Helping Us Uncover The True Value of Campaigns

One of the things we like most about the platform is the fact it can be customised to meet the way that your business works to deliver the data that is most important for you.

The onboarding process is very difficult. Due to the complexity behind the scenes it takes a while to understand how it all plugs together. It would also be great if campaign costs could be analysed daily rather than monthly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bizible

Lisa
sales manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Radio Attribution at it's best!

I have been managing a team of Radio AE's for 5 years. It is the first time that I have been able to pull reports and attribution for their clients since I have gotten here. It is a one stop vessel to be able to pull all mentions and scheduled spots for the advertiser. Being able to show clients web lift is essential in radio broadcast.

It was a little difficult to translate web lift and the importance of this to legacy radio account executives.

Lindsay
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LeadsRx is very helpful in monitoring campaign attribution!

Kommentare: Overall, I liked the function of LeadsRx. It helped us prove campaigns were working, and show us where we could improve. The dashboards were all easy to read. Clients enjoyed looking at the data. It was very helpful.

LeadsRx was very easy to use. The dashboards were simple. I really liked how easy it was to get advertisers set up. The color-coding on the dashboards was very helpful. It made the data easy to read.

The overall color scheme was a bit dark (with the dark grey background). Also, it would be nice to pull reporting without showing the average cost per spot. It's confusing to the client and I wish there were an option to remove the avg. cost per spot on the reports.

Kath
Campaign Manager in Australien

Easy to use attribution software

A good product that we use daily to help inform our overall performance and optimise our campaigns and channels. The set up was fine and didn't take too long for our developers to implement. Customer support is very responsive as well.

The interface is a bit clunky. And I'm not sure how to get rid of the blog widget on the dashboard.

Ivan
Growth Lead in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lean solution for attribution tracking

Kommentare: I loved working with LeadsRx - it gave us a lot of valuable insights about our acquisition and customer online journeys. Based on the insights we abandoned some channels that didn't work and focused on other ones. We also got more realistic about our CAC - seeing how many touchpoints lead to a conversion really helped. LeadsRx makes a difference.

- Great visibility into how people convert, which channels work and how - Info on how a channel assists conversions is amazing - LeadsRx is great if you have a relatively simple setup with clear conversion goals and a number of recognised online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Fb Ads, Google ads etc) - It's a plug-and-play thing you can launch overnight - Their interface is very clear, you can easily find all the info - You can define and rename the sources - You can also do granular tracking per channel - Very robust support that can always help on tech & other details

- Setup for us was painful due to our complex funnel structure - The tracking insights did not match with our GA data (due to the conflict of LeadsRx with our app code), so we only got an approximate idea of what was going on

Lucia
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for client recaps!

Kommentare: Excellent! Great for client recap reporting.

The software was super user friendly, my colleagues felt the same. All my clients appreciated how detail oriented, straight forward and easy to understand the reporting was.

Creative implementation would have been helpful. Also, a filter where one could filter particular campaigns would have been helpful.

Vice President in USA

Good Program Overall

Kommentare: Positive overall experience as it helps guide optimizations based on results. If you believe in the methodology, the results seem accurate. Best for low frequency campaigns to see actual attribution.

Once you figure out how to navigate through the program, it is great to be able to see results around so many different variables.

The interface is extremely slow and clunky. Doing campaigns with a lot of markets can be very time consuming to set up and then loading accounts and reports (especially aggregate reports) can take a long time to load up.

STEVEN
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Attribution Dashboard

Kommentare: Used LeadsRX for 2+ years. The clients felt that all of the information was very simple to read and understand.

Connecting clients to the dashboard was simple. Very easy to generate reports. Quality display for the and simple explaining.

Not many to speak of. Honestly, if I was in control of keeping the platform, I would have.

Heather
Sales in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ross

Kommentare: Liked using to optimize radio schedules

I liked the reports it generated and the different graphs and charts.

I wish it would capture streaming audio. Also, I felt the pin feature needs improvement or an alternate way to view/publish reports.

Kandilynn
Executive Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great App Software!

Kommentare: It's a powerful software that does what it states that it'll do. Every start-up should consider using this software for their business.

This software is easy to use once you learn how to. This software is a good value for the money, and helps start-up eCommerce businesses to grow their businesses exponentially.

There is quite a learning curve before you can use the software to its fullest potential.

Len
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This has helped me alot with finding out where to put my ad dollars

Kommentare: The LeadsRx team has been helpful in answering questions, and the software is excellent.

The software is extremely easy to use. I enjoy the graphics interface.

I have not yet seen anything that would make me not want the software.