Über Refersion

Refersion hilft Online-Shops, durch Promotoren, Influence und Affiliates angetriebene Verkäufe nachzuverfolgen. Die durchschnittliche Setup-Zeit beträgt 6 Minuten oder weniger!

Erfahre mehr über Refersion

We were able to drive interested micro-influencers through a Shopify landing page to sign up for our ambassador program via Refersion. From there, it's simply making sure.

Can't upload a csv file without sending it to customer service for them to send it to the developers. It takes over a week to complete this and it's annoying.

Bewertungen zu Refersion

3,9

Refersion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Refersion bereits verwendet?

Abigail
Abigail
Member in USA

I use Refersion to create affiliate links for my website and blog.

I can quickly create affiliate links to products I want to discuss or feature on my website or on blog posts. Easy to access and easy to create and copy links.

I do wish there was a built-in search feature for specific products rather than having to go to the website for the product and input that link to create an affiliate link for a specific product. I can still quickly create links for specific products but the extra minute of time savings when you are working with a lot of affiliate links can save a lot of time over the long run.

Kristen
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Affiliate Software!

Kommentare: Overall, it’s a great affiliate software option. You get a lot of features with it and it generally is very easy to use and functional.

This software is super easy to use! It tracks all affiliate analytics all in one place for you, and the data is extremely beneficial when making business decisions. I love that our affiliates find it easy to use too!

There was sometimes a glitch for affiliates trying to get signed in and customer service could be just a little bit faster to respond but other than that, everything was perfect.

Samuel
CMO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lackluster platform that only gives you half of what you really need.

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not positive. This platform only gives you about half of what you need to conduct a comprehensive affiliate marketing /influencer marketing program. If you're looking for a solution that will help you curate influencer lists and qualify them before connecting with them, this isn't the platform for you.

Refersion does only one thing really well; affiliate relationship management. Everything else is up to you, or must be relied on by a different tool.

Unfortunately, there's no semblance of an influencer search feature, which means you'll have to source your influencers via other means. We tried this out and quickly realized it wasn't going to be the right tool for us because we needed a tool that handle the relationship with an affiliate/influencer (which Refersion does) but also helps us find those affiliates beforehand (something Refersiond does not do). In the end, we had to pivot away from the platform and find a better solution.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Referral and affiliate tracking made simple

Kommentare: There has been a noticeable increase in the number of people using discount codes provided by our brand advocates. In this way, both we and our affiliates can rest easy as we monitor the effectiveness of our referral program.

Using referrals as a form of manual monthly payment to motivate brand advocates is a smart strategy. Having a referral program wherein both the referring user and the referred buyer receive a discount is a great idea.

Registrations are approved instantly, which has caused problems because scammers have been utilizing our codes on discount sites to make money off of us.

Maria Rosario
Outreach specialist in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Successful Affiliate Marketing

Kommentare: This app has been very useful to us with our affiliate marketing. We are able to customize our offer, update it and implement hassle free. Tracking is always consistent too.

Hassle free sign up and tracking of affiliates. They have excellent customer service support who responds right away for any concerns you have with the app and even follow up with us. You can upload banners for affiliates to use, pay commissions directly to your affiliates Paypal or even pay them through gift cards.

We have been fully satisfied with this app and have been using it for a while now that I can't think of anything that I like the least.

Rachel
Content creator in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Simple and straightforward

Kommentare: It is been effortless and easy and one of the most user-friendly affiliate platform experiences I have had to date.

As a user, I really appreciate how clearly everything is laid out, how easy it is to understand every aspect, and how responsive the customer service team is.

But, ask someone who is an affiliate with multiple brands when I part ways from a brand and they don't remove me from refersion, I have absolutely no way of removing myself and shutting that account down and I don't like that

Brenten
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tracks Affiliate Sales, But Very Glitchy

Kommentare: Overall, I love the data it provides and how it tracks all influencer and affiliate data pertaining to sales and traffic. This data has been incredibly useful in making business decisions. But I do not like how glitchy and underdeveloped the software is. It can use some more work.

I love how easy it is to track sales from affiliates and influencers! The data on Refersion is really great for analyzing their performance and making decisions accordingly.

I didn’t like how glitchy it is. There are so many issues with this software that require customer support to fix which is frustrating and inefficient.

Ken
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pricing Surprise and Data Held Hostage

Kommentare: Their systems are smooth and work well, which is a shame because of their bait-and-switch tactics with pricing. I could never recommend a company that does not provide detail on their pricing scheme, then hits you with massive increases and long contract periods once you have gotten past their basic plan, which is monthly and a flat fee. I've attempted to negotiate with them, but at this point I'm not even sure that I can get my affiliate commission information as it is hidden. I highly recommend looking elsewhere for your affiliate needs-- go with a company that is up front about their pricing and contract periods.

Easy to use, easy to set up, and the interface is clean and well organized.

The pricing model after you have reached a minimum level of conversions switches to a percent of sales and a long term contract. We, like many online retailers, have very little margin to work with. To have the affiliate commissions double due to Refersion tacking on a % of sales commission ON TOP of affiliate commissions, and to require a one year contract, and -- most importantly-- to not let potential customers know that this is their pricing model when they sign up, is very poor business practice

Chase
Customer Service Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Fraud and Charge Back Prevention System

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Refersion to growing and large companies looking to avoid charge backs and fraudulent orders.

This system integrates directly with our shopify checkout process. It checks for high risk orders/customers and approves or declines orders based on previous purchases and charge backs across their system. This was an easy system to implement and has saved us money over time with charge back reimbursement and avoidance.

Back end system could offer more information on why orders were declined. Other than that, everything else works great and is easy to use.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Micro-Influencer Management Software made easy

Kommentare: Refersion is a nice way to handle our micro-ambassadors. Rather than pay a "macro-ambassador" an exorbitant amount for promotion, we can simply rely on our loyal customers to spread the word (and get rewarded with commission for doing so).

Refersion was easy to set up. We were able to drive interested micro-influencers through a Shopify landing page to sign up for our ambassador program via Refersion. From there, it's simply making sure 1.) our potential ambassadors are old enough to participate and 2.) their coupon codes aren't out of line. It even handles payouts with ease, assuming each ambassador has a PayPal account.

We haven't found a ton of ways to use our ambassador's provided info or organize our ambassadors based on their performance.

Jessica
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does the job, but doesn't thrill me

Kommentare: Overall, if you want a basic affiliate tracking software, this is a good one. It isn't over the top with features, but it did seem reliable, straightforward to setup and the support team was great.

I like most that it's fairly straightforward and pretty easy to set up. The support team is also great. When I first signed up for this program we were using wordpress and after a short time we abandoned Refersion to go with an affiliate software that could do more for a similar price. Years later we're now switching our online store to Shopify and will be switching our affiliate software back to Refersaion. Our team members assure me that it integrates better with Shopify so I'm hoping it will indeed be a better experience this time around.

I didn't like that for the basic package you couldn't use both tracking links and individual affiliate discount codes. We would have had to pay more to integrate both features which wasn't cost effective. The platform we switched to for wordpress could do both for the same cost as the basic Refersion package. With our switch to Shopify, the basic Refersion package should be able to implement the tracking links as well as track effectively with the Shopify coupon codes which would solve my issue with the software.

Frank
CRO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chargebee Customer Please Review Otherwise You Will Overpay Affiliates and Get Overcharged

Kommentare: Great customer service. I do believe based on the time that we have used the platform and seeing the very minimal number of product releases, enhancements, and UI evolution that they are likely short-staffed from a development perspective and/or perhaps haven't embraced an agile development methodology that would allow for this critical issue to be addressed.

Ease of setup. The customer support team was always amazing.

Incorrect commission calculation despite bringing the issue to Refersions attention and they acknowledged the issue.

Funmi
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Refersion is a fraudulent company

Kommentare: The integration is not yet working for Amazon stores and I was charged for a service that is not available. I paid USD499 per month for a system that is not yet working. After 4 months I was contacted that the service was not available in Canada with no refund despite been based in Canada and having my main market base there. It a purely fraudulent company. They offered me the option to terminate the contract but didn't refund what I paid for months without been told of the location limitation. They stole thousands from me without delivering the service.

Nothing, they had a list of affiliates that you can get by browsing social media yourself. There is no guarantee of influencer engagement.

Location limitation, they need to be up front with merchants. If they are confident about their service, the minimum required payment amount should be lower and let the amount required be sales based.

Bridget
Operations Manager in USA

Functional, Useful, and Simple to Use

Kommentare: I am able to track our best promoters of this product and I am also able to incentivize influencers.

I like that it can directly track payments and allow us to complete payments right from the software. I also like how you can use the discount codes instead of the links so that influencers can include them on their IG posts.

I can't really find a con about this product because I am so satisfied with it. I cannot come up with any complaints or suggestions.

USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Not terrible as the rest

Kommentare: I have managed and signed up for a handful of different affiliate tracking systems over the years  both as merchant and affiliate  and am usually astounded at how bad they are. Especially the well-known, established ones. Clunky and confusing design, jargony labeling and writing, poor/undocumented/lacking integration to popular software, pricing to indicate that they're all pretty much allergic to their own dog food (whatever happened to paying for performance?), and more. Refersion is not innocent in this but still seems to be among the best of the bunch. A rich set of features, a reasonable starting price for vendors trying it out, and a design from this century is a decent start. Simple setup and integration to a platform like Shopify, and what seems like a simple experience for the affiliates lift it more. It's worth a half-hearted recommendation. Still, there is plenty of room for improvement in the design and experience.

Antwort von Refersion

Thank you so much for your review. This feedback is tremendously important for us so that we know what to improve on. I think we can do a better job immediately on correcting some of the confusion you've expressed. We're slowly releasing a new dashboard for our merchants and if you could kindly get in touch with me, I believe I can make your experience using our platform better today. I am also happy to hop on a call to discuss the remaining items.

Jessi
Partnerships Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the bare minimum

Kommentare: I would recommend spending a bit more for a better platform with way more capabilities.

Affiliates could see their conversions and link visits.

Had to reach out to CSM to pull reports. You can only pull bulk reports. You can not differentiate all links vs. unique links, so the tracking is not 100% accurate.

Elisa
COO in USA

Great affiliate software

Kommentare: Wonderful! I love the experience I’ve had working with reversion and I would recommend them.

This is great affiliate software. It is a wonderful way to track how the advertisers are doing. It gives a lot of insights.

The marketplace is a bit hard to understand for Newer advertisers. I would love if it had clearer explanations for them.

Aileen
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Refursion Excursion

Kommentare: Refersion is a really nice basic service for smaller and larger brands alike. Easily approve/deny influencers, create your own questionnaire applications and more! Also LOVE the shopify integration for supplying coupon codes.

It takes a lot of the manual work out of handling large amounts of influencers and gives you easy accessibility.

The platform is a little boring/lack-luster.

Nequitta
Shopify Store Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I had a good experience overall. I found all the things that I need on the software.

Kommentare: It's easy to use.

I love that everything is so easily tracked. This makes it easy for me to see what's productive and what I need to change. I enjoyed being able to tell my affiliates that they could track their progress. It helped keep them encouraged. I was even able to connect external apps and track the progress from those apps. The best part is that I was able to track these apps and not have any technical difficulties on the apps.

Connecting apps like mailchimp were my least favorite thing becasue I have no experience using some of those features (API, etc.). I found it difficult to figure out what I was suppose to be doing. I was able to figure out the Paypal intergration with the help of the blog I found on your site.

Gabriella
Bau, Selbstständig

An affordable solution for affiliate marketing

Kommentare: A low cost/affordable affiliate marketing piece of software for two of our web based companies.

The cost is very affordable and the customer service is great. The back end area of the site is easy to navigate and visually pleasing.

It's rather cumbersome to set up (though not as bad as others we've used). I also am never 100% sure that tracking works. I've lost some affiliates bc they saw a large decline in revenue when we made the switch.

Ellese
Director of Marketing in USA

It has been wonderful working with Refersion. Our sales have increased significantly!

The software, reports, and integration are incredibly easy of use. Great for beginners like myself who have never worked with this kind of program. Thankfully the software is easy to use to you can usually figure out any issues on your own.

The SOMETIMES delayed response from customer service can be frustrating.

Corbin
CEO in USA

Refersion affiliate program increased our monthly revenue by 10%!

Great way to get your most passionate customers and friends involved in promoting your brand. Sign up form, approval process, and Paypal payments all work well. Affiliates can use coupon codes or affiliate links to receive credit for commissions, which is nice. Affiliates get their own online login and dashboard to check their commissions.

MailChimp is not syncing properly. Therefore, we have to manually export and import our affiliates in order to send them mass emails through MailChimp.

Randy
IT Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: My email conversations with our rep have been pleasant and professional. She is knowledgeable as to what her company can and cannot do. KUDOS to her!!! 5 Stars!

Simple to setup and use. Took no time at all to get the affiliate sales process working.

API is extremely limited. Needs more reporting and CSV file downloading options.

Mandi
VP Marketing in USA

Does what it's supposed to... but wish it did more

- Great customer service. The team is very responsive and helpful. - Like the feature to exclude certain SKUs or set a preset commission on specific products - Easy to use

- Returns/refunds need to be monitored - Sometimes search function is buggy - One application across all offers. - You cannot prevent multiple submissions: if someone uses a different email address, they can sign up as many times as they want - and if someone tried to apply again with the same email, it gives a confusing error message. - Payments sometimes show up as the wrong date - No way to access gift card numbers after they have been sent (without contacting the company)

Sara
Affiliate Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and prompt

The customer service cannot be beat! Conversions can be captured through the use of links or discount codes.

Once conversions have been automatically approved by the software you have to contact support to deny them. As the admin of the account, I would like to be able to deny conversions myself.