Functional, Useful, and Simple to Use

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Bridget L.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: I am able to track our best promoters of this product and I am also able to incentivize influencers.

Vorteile: I like that it can directly track payments and allow us to complete payments right from the software. I also like how you can use the discount codes instead of the links so that influencers can include them on their IG posts.

Nachteile: I can't really find a con about this product because I am so satisfied with it. I cannot come up with any complaints or suggestions.

Pricing Surprise and Data Held Hostage

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Ken C.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their systems are smooth and work well, which is a shame because of their bait-and-switch tactics with pricing. I could never recommend a company that does not provide detail on their pricing scheme, then hits you with massive increases and long contract periods once you have gotten past their basic plan, which is monthly and a flat fee. I've attempted to negotiate with them, but at this point I'm not even sure that I can get my affiliate commission information as it is hidden. I highly recommend looking elsewhere for your affiliate needs-- go with a company that is up front about their pricing and contract periods.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to set up, and the interface is clean and well organized.

Nachteile: The pricing model after you have reached a minimum level of conversions switches to a percent of sales and a long term contract. We, like many online retailers, have very little margin to work with. To have the affiliate commissions double due to Refersion tacking on a % of sales commission ON TOP of affiliate commissions, and to require a one year contract, and -- most importantly-- to not let potential customers know that this is their pricing model when they sign up, is very poor business practice

I had a good experience overall. I found all the things that I need on the software.

Nequitta W.
Shopify Store Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's easy to use.

Vorteile: I love that everything is so easily tracked. This makes it easy for me to see what's productive and what I need to change. I enjoyed being able to tell my affiliates that they could track their progress. It helped keep them encouraged. I was even able to connect external apps and track the progress from those apps. The best part is that I was able to track these apps and not have any technical difficulties on the apps.

Nachteile: Connecting apps like mailchimp were my least favorite thing becasue I have no experience using some of those features (API, etc.). I found it difficult to figure out what I was suppose to be doing. I was able to figure out the Paypal intergration with the help of the blog I found on your site.

Not terrible as the rest

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Chris K.

Kommentare: I have managed and signed up for a handful of different affiliate tracking systems over the years  both as merchant and affiliate  and am usually astounded at how bad they are. Especially the well-known, established ones. Clunky and confusing design, jargony labeling and writing, poor/undocumented/lacking integration to popular software, pricing to indicate that they're all pretty much allergic to their own dog food (whatever happened to paying for performance?), and more. Refersion is not innocent in this but still seems to be among the best of the bunch. A rich set of features, a reasonable starting price for vendors trying it out, and a design from this century is a decent start. Simple setup and integration to a platform like Shopify, and what seems like a simple experience for the affiliates lift it more. It's worth a half-hearted recommendation. Still, there is plenty of room for improvement in the design and experience.

von Refersion an 12.4.2017

Thank you so much for your review. This feedback is tremendously important for us so that we know what to improve on. I think we can do a better job immediately on correcting some of the confusion you've expressed. We're slowly releasing a new dashboard for our merchants and if you could kindly get in touch with me, I believe I can make your experience using our platform better today. I am also happy to hop on a call to discuss the remaining items.

An affordable solution for affiliate marketing

Gabriella M.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A low cost/affordable affiliate marketing piece of software for two of our web based companies.

Vorteile: The cost is very affordable and the customer service is great. The back end area of the site is easy to navigate and visually pleasing.

Nachteile: It's rather cumbersome to set up (though not as bad as others we've used). I also am never 100% sure that tracking works. I've lost some affiliates bc they saw a large decline in revenue when we made the switch.

It's easy to use, easy to learn, easy to navigate.

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Maria T.
Ambassador Manager

Vorteile: Reports. I can easily review the performance of each affiliate which is vital in my job and know who does well or not.

Nachteile: I don't have the option to change the status of each conversion. Can't switch from Approved to Deny.

I use Refersion to create affiliate links for my website and blog.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Abigail L.
Member

Vorteile: I can quickly create affiliate links to products I want to discuss or feature on my website or on blog posts. Easy to access and easy to create and copy links.

Nachteile: I do wish there was a built-in search feature for specific products rather than having to go to the website for the product and input that link to create an affiliate link for a specific product. I can still quickly create links for specific products but the extra minute of time savings when you are working with a lot of affiliate links can save a lot of time over the long run.

It has been wonderful working with Refersion. Our sales have increased significantly!

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Ellese M.
Director of Marketing

Vorteile: The software, reports, and integration are incredibly easy of use. Great for beginners like myself who have never worked with this kind of program. Thankfully the software is easy to use to you can usually figure out any issues on your own.

Nachteile: The SOMETIMES delayed response from customer service can be frustrating.

Refersion affiliate program increased our monthly revenue by 10%!

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Corbin T.

Vorteile: Great way to get your most passionate customers and friends involved in promoting your brand. Sign up form, approval process, and Paypal payments all work well. Affiliates can use coupon codes or affiliate links to receive credit for commissions, which is nice. Affiliates get their own online login and dashboard to check their commissions.

Nachteile: MailChimp is not syncing properly. Therefore, we have to manually export and import our affiliates in order to send them mass emails through MailChimp.

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Randy M.
IT Director
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My email conversations with our rep have been pleasant and professional. She is knowledgeable as to what her company can and cannot do. KUDOS to her!!! 5 Stars!

Vorteile: Simple to setup and use. Took no time at all to get the affiliate sales process working.

Nachteile: API is extremely limited. Needs more reporting and CSV file downloading options.

Helpful and prompt

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Sara S.
Affiliate Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service cannot be beat! Conversions can be captured through the use of links or discount codes.

Nachteile: Once conversions have been automatically approved by the software you have to contact support to deny them. As the admin of the account, I would like to be able to deny conversions myself.

Great, easy to use and navigate

Stephanie S.
Marketing Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to get help. We enjoy using the dashboard features for quick analytics. We receive some new affiliates from the marketplace.

Nachteile: Not enough features to message and connect with affiliates. Only some traffic from affiliate marketplace not enough

Customer Service is so helpful

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Katie C.
Controller
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Even when the program or service falls short they follow-up and work through possible solutions. The customer service that backs up the App is very helpful.

Nachteile: Payout methods. Currently only Paypal is supported. Also would like more flexible reporting available within the software. Maybe a report that has affiliate details and conversion/payment details all in one. That way you can sort out what information you need yourself instead of creating custom reports. Customization of the leader dashboard that has our company’s logo etc. would be a nice enhancement. That way our affiliates know they are in the right place!

Refersion is great and exactly what we were looking for! It does what it says it does efficiently.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
John T.
Partner

Vorteile: We love how effective and simple everything is to use, from the signups to the dashboard and payouts. Easy!

Nachteile: We love it all! Literally no complaints about a single feature or element of Refersion, we can't think of one!

Excellent

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Charles H.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Our overall all experience has been well. The installation and set up is easy, no problems there. Can't wait to see how beneficial this product will be for business. It has a lot of potential!

Vorteile: Like the ability to have people do the leg work of selling, working for commission. Serious people work harder for you to earn and our products are seen and talked about by more people than us doing it ourselves.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have gift card options affiliates could choose to be reimbursed if they choose the gift card option instead of PayPal payouts. Like an Amazon, restaurant or other popular choice.

Market leader, solid tool

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
John H.
Digital Marketing Strategist

Vorteile: This platform is reliable and offers extensive features for both affiliates and publishers. Marketing materials are easy to upload and your program will be joined by high qualify affiliates through Refersion.

Nachteile: They send too many emails to affiliates sometimes and it may cause blindness issues with regard to important emails.

Makes Shopify Affiliate Program So EASY

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Jessica C.
Attract More Clients With Simple Videos

Kommentare: Excellent would recommend this system.

Vorteile: This was so easy to setup in my shopify store and I quickly had affiliates ready and setup to start promoting my products for me.

Nachteile: The software was great. Was a little bit more than I wanted to spend per month for affiliate program and it took some time to get over the hump and see a good ROI.

Fine-tuning to SKU levels and to affiliate commission structures are winning points

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Edwin S.
Community Engagement Officer
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Monitoring and tracking email conversion triggers versus SKU conversion triggers.

Vorteile: I was pleased with how Refersion helps us scale down to SKU level when it comes to setting up a variety of commission arrangements, whether percent of sale or flat rate commission. The tracking capabilities in real time and being able to exclude certain SKUs gave us more control. When you get to understand how conversion triggers work, you can use them wisely to credit the right affiliate in the absence of the referral link being used by the customer.

Nachteile: When searching for specific products to create links for them, it takes some going back and forth to the website to locate the products.

We use Refersion to power our Ambassador Program, and have had a good experience.

Jeremy H.
Ecommerce Manager

Vorteile: Deep integration into our Shopify platform, and the essential tools we need to properly track affiliate commissions from our ambassadors.

Nachteile: UI could be more intuitive. It would be great if there were more pieces of the affiliate process included in the service. We have an application process to ensure that our ambassadors are the right fit for us that we currently have to run through a Google form and manually filter candidates through.

Refersion makes affiliate marketing campaigns easy

Bewertet am 12.5.2018
Patrice B.
Founder, CEO
Kosmetik

Vorteile: The software makes it super easy to create and track affiliate links and manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It's simple and does what it should.

Nachteile: It isn't cheap. The costs aren't always justified so determining whether to use or stop using Refersion is a constant question.

Refersion has been a huge time saver for us!

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Laura T.
Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eases the complexity of end-to-end referral programs so we don't have to think about building custom integrations for our clients.

Vorteile: Their customer support team is highly helpful in helping you get up and running (if needed) and the platform is fairly flexible. We're using the Refersion form embedded on client sites and it's all relatively customizable to fit various brands!

Nachteile: The way the platform is laid out is slightly confusing as a first-time user, but I can tell they're working to fix that (half of the portal is redesigned already). Perhaps some walkthroughs or helpful guides presented upfront would make the first time experience a little smoother! However, their support team is highly responsive and can answer literally any question you have.

Happy Reversion Affiliate User!

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Rebecca B.
Spa Marketing & Success Mindset Coach

Vorteile: I love the ease and using Reversion as an affiliate. The backend / login is super easy and simple to use, and not confusing at all. I can easily get graphics, affiliate links & discount codes in just a few seconds!

Nachteile: Sometimes when you are an affiliate for more than one company, there are multiple logins, and if you have a separate/ different password for each login, it can be a headache to login. I have to constantly change my password to login to the correct account. I wish there was a dashboard to see all the companies I am an affiliate for at-a-glance.

Great experience with the team and support.

Cindy R.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service is great. They are always there to help if you need it. I think I was one of the early adopters. I worked with there rep a lot to get everything set up. They were super helpful!

Nachteile: The only thing is that I wish they would have a way to notify you via e-mail when an affiliate sale comes thru. As it is currently you have to log in to check sales.

Does what it's supposed to... but wish it did more

Mandi M.
VP Marketing

Vorteile: - Great customer service. The team is very responsive and helpful.
- Like the feature to exclude certain SKUs or set a preset commission on specific products
- Easy to use

Nachteile: - Returns/refunds need to be monitored
- Sometimes search function is buggy
- One application across all offers.
- You cannot prevent multiple submissions: if someone uses a different email address, they can sign up as many times as they want - and if someone tried to apply again with the same email, it gives a confusing error message.
- Payments sometimes show up as the wrong date
- No way to access gift card numbers after they have been sent (without contacting the company)

Good affiliate software

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Chuck K.
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the software, ease of use, functionality, etc. Easy for affiliates to understand and signup. Just need more affiliates now! :)

Vorteile: Software interface, user friendly, easy signup

Nachteile: little difficult finding people to sign up.