Über IDEXX Neo

IDEXX Neo ist unglaublich einfach und vollständig einsatzbereit. Es ist ein cloudbasiertes, erschwingliches PIMS, das jeder nutzen kann.

Erfahre mehr über IDEXX Neo

Integrates well with Smartflow and Vet Cove. Easy to update inventory.

Emailing records requires emailing notes, labs, and radiographs separately. The weight does not get entered at checkin and you must leave the consult screen to enter the weight.

Bewertungen zu IDEXX Neo

3,8

IDEXX Neo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IDEXX Neo bereits verwendet?

Dave
Dave
Business Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for an affordable price.

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been 9 out of 10. We are very happy with our move from Avimark (big, costly, server-based) to web-based Neo. Once they delivered boarding, we didn't have to have any other applications to manage our hospital. I do wish that other third party application providers were integrating more things with Neo. But I guess that will come as the client base grows.

The ease of use for our team was the most important. There isn't anything that isn't covered in the "HELP ME" section. You can read the instructions, or you can allow the system to walk you through doing the task. It's very easy to learn and with regular updates the system continues to get better and better. Also, you can't say enough about support. I have been in IT for years. This is the best support team I've ever worked with online. They are friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond.

I'd like to see it be a bit more flexible for the client. There are some things I think should be moved to company settings. I don't like that it doesn't handle tax exempt clients, i.e. Rescues and Non-Profits. The reporting could be better, but I understand they are working on reporting now.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Dave, great to hear that your team is finding Neo so easy to use and learn. And thank you for the feedback on improvements. Expect to see a steady stream of new reporting features in 2019, as well as more third-party app integrations.

Deborah
owner/ veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Neo engineers are always listening to us

Kommentare: Love the cloud base system, I don't have to stay late doing records. Plus, if someone runs into me at the store and can pull it up to put them on the appt schedule and know that I am not over booked.

The software gurus listen to the user's needs and are constantly updating features to improve and add functions

Newer product and they are still working to make it a perfect product

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Deborah, Neo wouldn't be where it is today without feedback from users like you! Thank you for your suggestions, and for recommending Neo to others!

Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Optimistic when I purchased it but disappointed in development

Kommentare: I bought into Neo when it was starting out. I expected some growing pains and in a few years it became a useful piece of software. Now, development has come to a virtual standstill. Releases are months apart and include one of two items: minor fixes (that sometimes introduce new bugs) and money-making opportunities for Idexx through integrations. The long-awaited reporting functionality is vaporware.

It is easy to teach people to use. The default invoices are pretty. The e-mail reminders seem to run fine and the lab work is integrated to where it tells the lab station to run a test and records the result afterwards.

There is no customization of reports. The reports that do exist are oddly named and often do not have what you need. Workflow is totally absent. Everything requires many clicks, and the best way to work is usually to have many browser tabs open so that you can access everything you need. Improvements are few and far between even as pricing is increasing.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We devoted the most recent Neo monthly webinar to reports, and we will make sure a recording of that gets to you; let us know if that helps address some of your concerns. We know our customers depend on us to continuously improve Neo so it anticipates their needs, which is why we've kept up our schedule of bi-weekly enhancement releases, and created an easy-to-use enhancement request portal.

Becky
Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be better

Kommentare: Overall, it was one of my preferred EMR software. I felt that though it was lacking in some areas Neo was relatively simple and easy to use.

I used this software for little over a year until changing to something else. Neo was very easy to use in regard to create medical records, collect payment and the benefit of being directly connected to Idexx Laboratories to order, view and share lab work

What I did not like about IDEXX Neo was the serious lack of sharing medical records capabilities, inability to put in prescriptions on the chart with refill capabilities.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Becky, thanks for your feedback on your experience with Neo, always good to know where we are hitting the mark and where's there's room for improvement. Glad to hear that being intuitive and easy to use made Neo your preferred practice management software!

Cyndi
practice owner/veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, adaptable & easy to use

Kommentare: Neo has so many tools that I'm still discovering, such as appointment type breakdowns to see where/how your revenue is generated, so one can then target those areas or emphasize others moving forward. Many other features and tools available.

For starters, the developers of this software continually seek, AND RESPOND, to user input, creating a continually adapting product that never goes out of date. 'Cloud-based' has rocked our world, allowing accessibility from any device with internet connectivity. So convenient.

Integration with old software (Intravet)was successful for the most part...all the info is there, just formatted differently. I'd expect this to be an issue with integration from any software, however.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Cyndi, you hit the nail on the head: feedback from users like you is exactly what makes Neo excellent, adaptable and easy to use. We're so glad you chose Neo for Five Valleys, and that you recommend it so highly to others. Thank you!

Jessica
Office Staff in USA

It is constantly improving

-Easy to transfer and set up, Idexx did most of the work for us -Great Service -Bundled with our other Idexx services -Great for remote logins -New Improvements, and updates constantly -Cloud printing -Customizable to your needs

-Not ready for hand held devices yet -Reports take some time to get use to -Not an easy way to track, Billed vs Payments -No quick way to itemized invoices when doing statments

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Jessica, thank you for recommending that other veterinary professionals check out Neo! Really appreciate your feedback on how easy it was to get up and running, our service and the ability to access it anywhere. You mention constant updates: great feedback like yours ensures we deliver exactly what our users are looking for. Improvements to Neo's A/R capabilities are in the pipeline, please let us know how you like them!

Brandy
RVT / Office Manager in USA

Neo Review

Customer service is great. They are good about taking enhancement requests and improving the software. It’s fairly easy to use. We use IDEXX reference labs and all of our lab reports get automatically saved to the patient’s file.

Some of the reports are lacking. Inventory reports/records could use some improvement. There are a few other things, but I foresee IDEXX Neo making the necessary changes.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Brandy, we'll pass on your compliments to customer support: they love what they do, and that includes getting feedback on ways we can make Neo even better. Great to hear how you're benefiting from Neo's seamless diagnostic integration. Check out our new reporting dashboard and let us know what you think--and get ready for some inventory improvements that will save you time and money!

Tanner
Tanner
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Neo has helped streamline multi-location veterinary practice

Kommentare: Neo keeps coming out with improvements and taking feedback from users to make it better. Neo has made our clinics more efficient and puts all our information in one place.

The ease of access from any location allows for doctors to work on notes from home, access accounts when on-call for emergencies, or out on the farm for large animals. The reports are very helpful for managing the business.

Prescribing medications can be tedious at times, but once prescribed, medications are easy to track.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Dr. Miller, thank you for your feedback and for wholeheartedly recommending Neo to other multi-location veterinary practices! Great to hear that the frequent updates are making your clinics more efficient--please keep the suggestions coming!

Analicia
Practice manager in USA

Pretty nice program

Kommentare: It is a great product overall. If you have the Neo plus package you can talk directly with people that can fix minor problems instantly.

I like that it can be accessed completely online and they help icon is usually really helpful. As a new clinic with no one that has ever use this software, it was very easy to figure out.

Some basic functionality’s that are these offers have are not an option with Neo. For example you cannot send records to another practice directly from the system. Do you have to save individual items and send it over in an email outside of the program. Also the reports for cost of goods or not completely accurate

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Analicia, thanks for your feedback and your willingness to recommend Neo to others! Great to hear that it was so easy for your team to get up and running, and that you like being able to talk to support to fix minor problems instantly: that's now included as part of every Neo subscription.

Amanda
Veterinary technician in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Neo was the change we needed during this pandemic time

Kommentare: Once everyone got the hang of it Neo went pretty smooth, the users from cornerstone dragged at the beginning.
I wish the rx tab would automatically add the script into the rx history VS allowing labels printed but not “proscribed” we constantly fight w the drs over this!!!

Having Neo definitely allowed us to continue and push through the pandemic curbside. The program slowed us to work remotely when needed.

The analytics that we had in cornerstone from a management standpoint were much better.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Amanda, very glad to hear that Neo helped make your transition to curbside service easier, and that it allowed you to work remotely when needed. We really like your suggestions, please don't hesitate to add them to the Neo Idea Portal!

Tracie
owner in USA

Neo Experience

The office uses IDEXX for both reference and in-house labs, so the integration with Neo is fantastic. We also signed up for WebPacs so our imaging would be integrated. The PMS is very user friendly.

We would love to see a minimum dispense fee comparable Cornerstone's minimum dispense fee functionality.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Tracie, thank you very much for recommending Neo to other practitioners, and for letting us know who recommended it to you! Great to hear that our integration with IDEXX diagnostics is fantastic, and that you find Neo easy to use.

Sara
Practice Manager in USA

Eliminate Server and Software Upgrades

Kommentare: Overall, Neo has been a pleasure to work with. Training new employees is simpler and streamlined, they are receptive to new suggestions, and customer support has generally been prompt and helpful.

Neo was easy to implement, their conversion team was thorough and helpful. I also love that there is no down time for updates, as the system is cloud based-this also eliminates the need for expensive servers and their replacement.

We a are a referral dependent, specialty practice, and the software lacks some features that more specialized systems have provided in the past

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Sara, thank you very much for your feedback and for recommending Neo to your colleagues! Great to hear that getting started was easy; ditto for how the automatic updates and elimination of servers helps you and your team. We'd really like to hear about your suggestions for enhancements: over 90% of updates are direct responses to user requests!

Jessica
Manager in USA

Recommended

Kommentare: Being a mixed animal practice I love that Neo is cloud based. It makes our mobile unit's life so much easier. I'm happy we chose Neo.

Constant updates. Excellent tech support. Intuitive.

There are issues with every software and many of our initial issues have already been fixed with updates. Some of the search functionality isn't effective. Doesn't pick up key words well. No standardized way to input phone numbers so searching a client by phone number is impossible. I feel that having more client information displayed on each screen (phone numbers, other pets, etc) would cut down the time/clicks needed to get to frequently used info fast. Even though you can customize your own forms, which is great, I wish Neo came with pre-made forms that felt more modern and eye catching. SMS isn't great - would be nice to have the ability to actually chat back and forth. In lieu of that having the ability to send an auto message that said not to reply to the text. Our clients frequently try to reply. Having clients able to pay their invoice from the email Neo sends would be helpful, especially in light of the times. Once you save a form/file to a client you can't email it to them.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Jessica, we really appreciate you recommending that other practices check out Neo! Thanks for the praise for our fabulous support team and Neo's brilliantly simple workflows. And as for constant updates, feedback like yours ensures we deliver exactly what our users are looking for! We've got improvements in the pipeline we think you're really going to like. Wish we could come to Kaua'i and tell you about them in person!

Jeff
Veterinary Practice Owner in USA

Using Neo in small solo practice since Jan. 1, 2018

Kommentare: We have a very small, 1 doctor practice. I was somewhat concerned about going to a cloud based system, but that has been a non factor. We are still not using NEO to it's maximum capacity, but that is our fault not the software's. There was a $50 a month increase in the monthly fee at the start of 2020 that didn't thrill me, but overall our experience has been good.

Initially our favorite thing about Neo was how it facilitated electronic medical record keeping and electronic communication with clients via email and SMS. Over time the things that haven't liked (reporting, inventory management, etc) has gotten much better. The NEO team is very responsive to user feedback and frequently makes enhancements and upgrades to the software that make it better and better. We certainly also appreciate the ability to run NEO on very inexpensive hardware.

As I noted above, our original "cons" have gotten much better over the 2 years we have been using NEO. Getting reports from past years is still a little wonky, and there is no quick easy way to look up which patient received a certain treatment recently, ie a "who-got" feature. NEO also lumps services (labwork, vaccines, office calls, etc) together with inventory items such as pharmaceuticals and preventives into one big category called "Products". I'd like to see them split apart.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

HI Jeff, thanks for your feedback on Neo and for recommending it to others. Input from users like yourself fueled over 60 updates last year, and we have even more planned for 2020, including reporting and inventory. We'd really like to help you take more advantage of what Neo can do for your practice, like helping you drive compliance by texting. Please let us know where we can help!

Lori
Medical Director/Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to set up and use.

Kommentare: Overall, I am really pleased with Neo. There are constant updates, some of which I did not realize were problems. New features are always being added. I would recommend it to anyone.

Neo was the easiest software program to set up and use that I reviewed. Just about everything is fairly intuitive and does not require a degree in programming to use. The files for your patients are as close to paper based as I have seen. You can easily adapt it to your practice and it integrates well with the reference lab. Working from anywhere with this cloud based system is also a lovely feature The customer service is great--you actually get to know all the staff and they remember you when you call. The boarding schedule is a great new feature that I set up in minutes for my specific kennel situation. I own a small, single doctor practice and do not regret choosing Neo as my PMS.

The few things that Neo is not capable of (yet): Creating automatic call backs for appointments. Integrated payment--although I think that this is in the works. There are also instances where if a staff member marks a file ready to be paid, another person working on the file at the same time cannot save the information without backing out and going back into the file. I have lost a few files with this. It now warns you that someone else has it open.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Thanks for the praise and the suggestions Dr. Scappino. Our goal is to make Neo the easiest software to set up and use, and that objective guides every improvement and new feature we add. Awesome to hear that we are hitting that mark with you and your team, and that we are solving problems you did not know you had! You noted you would like to see automatic call backs and integrated payments in Neo: both of those are on our product roadmap. Watch for more information about them.

Hans
Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NEO has been amazing for our clinic, fantastic support, they listen to their clients for updates!

Kommentare: Great online support, fantastic cost without large initial investment of 16-20K like other software. Web based, no need for databse backups, etc. NEO team is making beneficial updates based on users input. No large learning curve for staff. The integration with IDEXX lab equipment is spectacular and helpful in cutting down time. Results gro straight into patient history.

Web based which means no backups necessary in clinic, great support, ease of use, fantastic price without a large investment, training staff is not a large learning curve. The developers listen to their clients and make timely updates to software without having to download and install, etc. Great thing is that when the power went down for an hour at our clinic, we were able to use our cell phones to acess NEO and still get client information and chek them out via PayPal instead of our usual service. Our old system meant you had to revert to paper and be out of luck with checking anybody out. You can quickly review Prescription history withour hunting through months and years of records. Fantastic administrative tools for accounting purposes and reports to quicky your growing. It will take 10 years of monthly pay,ents to pay what would have been a 19,000-20,000 investment in Management software with other companies. If I don't like it in a few years, I have not lost a huge initial invesment.I highly recommend it to clinics that don't want to spend a lot of overhead on software, want great support, and good clinic management software.

If you ever have the internet go down in clinic, you can't use software... unless you have cell phones to access the mobile version

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Thank you Hans, we could not have said it better ourselves! Very glad to hear that you were able to use Neo when your power went down and keep your practice running. It is because of times like these that we are optimizing Neo specifically for phones and tablets so your experience using the software on your phone will be just as good as on a computer.

Joshua
Owner/Practicing Veterinarian in USA

Neo provides a great user-friendly platform. We have been using it since October of 2016.

Since Neo is a cloud based program, it is constantly being updated by the development team. Support is just a live chat away, and if Neo doesn't currently offer the feature you are looking for they will put in an enhancement request to try and put it in a future update. The text message functionality is great, and such an easy way to communicate with clients. As the person who was in charge of implementation and customization, I can say that initial setup was a breeze and we had very little issues. If using IDEXX Laboratory Services, the integration is incredible and works great. I would never even think to go back to a software where lab requisitions had to be done manually. Being a cloud based system, everything is backed up all the time. There have been cases where I have accidentally deleted things, and the development team has been able to restore it for me which was great.

While Neo is constantly updated, there are still major features that the support team still hasn't added. The support team is often not knowledgable about a question asked, and if the question is asked to multiple support staff members often different answers are obtained. Being a cloud based system, if the "cloud servers" have an issue or go offline, you will not be able to access Neo. This is happened a handful of times since we have had Neo. Reporting can be confusing, and it seems support staff doesn't know which reports to use when. I also own two different practices, and while on the outside it looks like Neo has multi-branch functionality, it doesn't and we have to use two different accounts. The automated reminder system does not have the ability to check for appointments that are already scheduled, so we constantly have clients telling us there appointments are already scheduled. And there is no automated appointment reminder program, it must be done manually. Other than those thinsg we actually really like Neo, and switching from an old version of Intravet was a breath of fresh air.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Thank you, Dr. Sosnow! Very happy to hear about your easy setup and installation experience. Transitioning software can be a big deal and we strive to make this a seamless and positive process. We also appreciate the detailed feedback you have provided, with many new features and product releases coming soon, we hope to address all your concerns as soon as possible.

Alexandra
Owner/Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud Based Software!

We switched from Impromed server based software to Neo cloud based and are extremely happy it. Neo is very easy to use. I loved that our team was able to practice on Neo before our launch date. It made our first day using Neo much less stressful compared to our switch from DVMax to Impromed. The setup for Neo is time consuming but you get to make the software exactly what you want. It has made our charting and billing much more efficient. The consults section is difficult to read through at first but we are getting use to it. The only complaint I would have is that there are not many forms premade in Neo. You have to make them mostly from scratch. It would be nice if we could see what other practices are using and be able to use their premade forms instead of making all new ones. Overall Neo is working great for our 2 doctor small doctor practice. Very happy with the switch!

-Lack of forms -Reminders are tedious to set up and understand at first -Not as many reports as server based softwares

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Alexandra, thanks for your endorsement of Neo, and for your suggestions!

Shawn
Owner-Doctor in USA

Our business went live on Neo in November of 2017. It has been an eye opener.

Kommentare: All that i mentioned in the review.

The software is very intuitive and easily navigated for even the most anxious and novice users. The charge recapture is a complete bonus. Record safety and access is also huge. At another location we use a server based system. The problems of the cost of maintaining a server and the risks of crashes, viruses, and other maintenance issues are gone . After crashes at our other location this is certainly peace of mind. The customer support has been amazing. The whole experience has been positive. It has allowed a much higher level of medicine to be practiced. The improvements in the business aspects of the practice are stellar as well. I highly recommend Neo if you are looking for a cloud based solution, or for that matter, any practice management solution.

There are small issues that we encountered but these were mainly due to our clinic learning the ropes in a new system. The system has performed beyond expectations. The only issue that I personally have is that there are not more forms included in the initial start up, leaving one to have to create your own. It is not readily compatible with uploading Word or other forms of documents either so that makes things a bit more tedious. Once you are there it is done with for good which is awesome, but it could be made easier in my estimation.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Thank you very much for the positive review Shawn. We are happy to hear that Neo has performed beyond your expectations!

Brian
Owner/Practice Manager in USA

Excellent Practice Management Software

Kommentare: This cloud based system has been a huge factor in allowing us to rapidly expand out practice.

Cost Benefit is excellent. Training is very easy for new staff because of the simple and straight forward interface. Almost all tasks take minimal steps to complete unlike some of the more popular PMS out there. Very customizable and the support is top notch.

Inventory is not complete. Different batches of medications cannot currently be tracked separately. Invoices closed out on one doctor by mistake cannot be easily switched - payment must be deleted and re-entered. Lastly, integration with other software is very limited. Software for client communication and education that is compatible with Neo is almost non-existent.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Brian, thanks for your comments and for recommending Neo to your peers! Hearing that Neo has been a huge factor in rapidly expanding your business is about the best feedback we can imagine. We have several improvements to Neo's inventory capabilities in the pipeline, including an integration with a free service called Vetcove that we think you'll really appreciate. Also in the pipeline: new integrations with client communications apps and services. Please let us know what you think of them!

Andrea
owner/doctor in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The excellence you would expect from IDEXX

very intuitive and easy to use Connectivity to lab flexibility of notes way better than tightly templated softwares. I can write what I please, even within a template, I can easily make alterations Invoicing and notes on same screen versus a software like Vetport where you have to save and go back and forth between modules I have used Cornerstone, Avimark, Vetport, and this. Neo is by far my favorite.

emailing records requires emailing notes, labs, and radiographs separately The weight does not get entered at checkin and you must leave the consult screen to enter the weight

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Dr. Bivens, thanks for the feedback on Neo and your willingness to recommend it! Good to hear that we're hitting the mark with Neo's ease of use and the flexibility. And we appreciate the notes on where we can improve--suggestions like yours are a big reason why Neo is as good as it is!

Candice
Office Manager in USA

We love Neo!

Kommentare: We have been using IDEXX Neo for about two and a half years and are overall very pleased with the product. The transition from our previous POS system was close to seamless and haven't experienced any major issues since switching.

There are several things that I love about IDEXX Neo. First, the ease of use with integrated training is great. We no longer have to pay for updated training. Second, the customer service is amazing. As the person in charge of calling when things go wrong it is very much appreciated to talk to helpful/nice customer support. Third, the continued improvement and growth is so nice. They are very open to receiving suggestions from clinics that use the software on a daily basis.

There are some things that Neo isn't capable of doing yet but the pros far outweigh these. A few of those things include automated callbacks, expired items report, integrated credit card processing and integrated time clock.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Candice, we passed your feedback on to the Neo support team: great to know that you appreciate their approach. Love your suggestions for improvements, and we think you will be pleased to hear that they're on the product roadmap for 2019!

Heather
Receptionist in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: Neo allows us to easaily track patient records. Add outside files and upload consent forms. It allows us to keep everything in one simple area so things do not get lost. It allows to quickly print things clients need ex vaccine certificates and tracks vaccines history and prevention bought.

Neo is very easy to use. They have it set up to where anyone with simple instructions can navigate Neo and know what they are doing. If they need help there is a walk through option on the main screen. Tech support is quick and efficient when a problem does arrive. Neo is always making update to fit with growing needs.

Sometimes it is almost too simple. Reminders do not account for when multiple doses of prevention are bought. Wish there was a way to quickly print all invoices from a patient without doctors notes attached. As well as a way to easily e mail the entire pt record at one time through Neo.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

HI Heather, great to hear that Neo is easy for your team to learn and that you are getting help promptly when you need it. Same goes for knowing the frequent updates fit with your practice needs. We also really appreciate your suggestions about future ways we could improve Neo!

Daniele
Veterinarian/Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the service, but needs a few minor adjustments

The vet connect plus features were the biggest selling point. I also really appreciate the frequent updates and feature improvements. So far all the new roll outs have been positive.

My biggest complaint is that they will not let me type in a date when doing date entry for birthdays vaccine reminders. It is a drop down calendar and it is horrible.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Daniele, thanks for your feedback. Good to hear that Neo's integration with your diagnostics is a big help to your team, and that you like the regular updates. Speaking of that, if you haven't already please share your suggestion for date entry with support or on the Neo enhancement portal. Over 90% of our updates are direct responses to suggestions from users like you!

Danielle
Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great customer service

Kommentare: Again, having two practices, using NEO has made life easier on management. Support is always available and usually figures out the problem you are having.

Cloud based software makes it easy to use on the go when managing multiple clinics. NEO is always adding new and updated features based off of client recommendations. Works very well with other Idexx equipment. Love the template and form options! Makes it so nice to have easily accessible printable forms at everyone's fingertips. Support chat is amazing!

Just like with any internet based software there are times NEO is unavailable. Hadn't happened often but when it does, it is rough for the moment it is down. Would like to be able to run my own custom reports. Also would love to have reminders deleted automatically when the line item has been deleted. Only other thing would be that when pets that have been marked inactive or deceased it doesn't remove any future appointments.

Antwort von IDEXX Neo

Hi Danielle, great to hear that the steady pace of new features is helping you and your team, and thank you for your suggestions for more!