HoozinToday Bewertungen

von HoozinToday

Filtern nach:

Über HoozinToday

A visitor and employee management system. One cost for unlimited visitors, unlimited employees and unlimited entrances.

Erfahre mehr über HoozinToday

Sarah R.
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2015

"A Professional and Concise tool to mange workforce time and attendance and site visitors "

Kommentare: I first saw Hoozin Today when visiting a clients office, My first thoughts was it gave a very professional first impression. I enquired about it and found that with very few click it was in fact a 21st Century visitor book and more. I contacted Hoozin Today via their website and through a very quick and easy process had it up and running in my offices by the end of the week. A very efficient and cost effective piece of software easily implemented across all our offices with added piece of mind it complements our health and safety and fire evacuation policies.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2015
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2015

"ISO 27001 requirement"

Kommentare: We are currently going through ISO 27001 certification and went to market to look for a solution from a security and h&s point of view - this one fits the bill perfectly. It's a bonus that our staff can sign-in too. Would recommend.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2015