REACH Provides Solutions

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: REACH has far exceeded our expectations. It's seamless to use and highly engaging among our member base. It's worth noting that whenever I or another REACH admin within our organization have a question, the REACH team is fast in their response...all the time. From the inquiry phase to the design and build-out to training and our launch, we've been extremely happy to partner with REACH. For several years before our launch, we wondered how we can create a digital all-inclusive facility schedule, key announcements, and highlight our social media activity in one. Our dream came true when we discovered REACH. Every day, our members thank us for the beautiful design lighting up our facility space informing them of exactly what they want to see and learn. We couldn't be more happier to recommend REACH to any organization interested in providing solutions to their customers, members, or clients.

Vorteile: REACH software allows us to achieve our internal member marketing initiatives and communication in a highly effective way. Our members thrive on live, real-time information and the Scheduler accomplishes just that. There is no other way we could have accomplished that without the support and functionality of REACH. Additionally, our members are able to view and learn about the most essential announcements and events within our organization on the same screen. TVs are made larger and larger these days, but it's the REACH software on these TVs that illuminate our entire lobby area and walkway areas to that our members are most informed. Last but certainly not least, REACH is fully integrated with our membership software, making operating use seamless and consistent. As both an operating user of REACH and an active participant as a member myself, the REACH TVs are the most attractive and informative element we have within our space.

Nachteile: There is no con about REACH. From its member-facing views to our internal dashboard, REACH is easy to use and highly effective.

Very satisfied with REACH TV

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Kathy G.
Marketing Assistant
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Vorteile: I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Nachteile: I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Jeff M.
Director of Design + Digital
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Vorteile: I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Nachteile: One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Reaching our Youth!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
James M.
Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Vorteile: We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Nachteile: I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Great program that allows you to completely customize the display that you present to your customers

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
William M.
Recreation Specialist

Kommentare: It gives our Recreation Center a way to visually present data and information to the public without always having to interact with them. We display upcoming programs and events, along with the time, weather, and the day's building schedule. It's a great visual reminder to the staff and participants alike of all the things going on in the department.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and update daily. I use the software to show the day's schedule in the building I work in, along with upcoming programs and classes that our department is offering to the public. The display is always fresh and looks great. Whenever a small problem has arisen in the past, it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the reach staff. I was really able to customize the display to exactly what I want and I'm very happy with the product.

Nachteile: The fact that each display has to have its own license can make it expensive for smaller departments like ours. Our Recreation Facility is not overly large, but would benefit from having a second, smaller display in an area other than our main display. The fact that the displays have to be completely the same if they are wired to the same computer, or have a separate license for different displays can be prohibitive.

Happy Administrator & User

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Nachteile: Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Jereme B.
Tech Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Vorteile: It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Nachteile: The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is.
Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

REACH, a customer's perspective

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Heath A.
Marketing Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Vorteile: Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Nachteile: I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Vorteile: We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Nachteile: Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Tara K.
Media Office Specialist III

Vorteile: The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Nachteile: One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

Great Visual Way to Reach Your Customers

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
William M.
Recreation Coordinator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Oftentimes, customers enter our facility there to attend a specific class or program. The REACH display helps us to quickly and visually impart other offerings that we have to our consumers. They may be in the building to attend a class with their child, but with REACH, they can quickly see the different adult programs we have to offer as well. Without the display, they wouldn't have that information, or even know where to look for it.

Vorteile: The ability to customize the software for exactly what your needs are. Our display has local time and weather, in addition to the daily schedule of our facility, advertisements, and our company logo. It is incredibly easy to use, and the display is a great way to convey information visually to the people you want to reach.

Nachteile: The only con to this system is that you need a new license for each different display that you have. Our building is fairly large, and if I wanted to put two different messages/schedules in two different areas of the building, I would have to pay for two licenses.

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Jeff N.
Assistant Recreation Director
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Vorteile: We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Nachteile: Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

Reach Digital Signage Makes a Difference

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Lynn M.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I love it.

Vorteile: Reach helps us easily communicate within different areas of our building as well as with our other office buildings. It's become a part of our culture and everyone loves to see what's new. Reach works with you to develop the right template for your business/organization. Uploading and scheduling content is easy for the administrator and comes off high-tech to the viewer.

Nachteile: Creating content within the software is not as easy as doing so outside of the software. The text tool is clunky.

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Kisha S.
Creative Director
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Vorteile: The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Nachteile: Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

Wonderful Product!

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Kelsey B.
Technology Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Vorteile: I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Nachteile: I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

REACH system for the City of Bell

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Genesis P.
Office Assistant

Kommentare: My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Vorteile: Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

Nachteile: As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Brian T.
Office Services Manager
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Vorteile: The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Nachteile: Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

It's easy...even for me!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Jeremy M.
Director of Communications

Kommentare: We’re really excited about utilizing more of the features that Reach provides. We have an amazing Marketing and Design team that has been able to create some impressive videos and images. As we become more familiar with the system, our desired outcome is to use the scheduling system to tailor messages to specific audiences. The quality of the content coupled with its timely release will hopefully support our desire to keep people connected to the business and to each other.

Vorteile: I am a part of a team of 3 who have taken over the use of the platform. We had no idea how to operate the software, but we have quickly been able to grasp some of the features thanks to your online tutorials and a few contacts with your online support. I’m not typically very savvy with this sort of thing, but I’ve been able to grasp the basics in a relatively short time frame.

Nachteile: The only hiccup that I’ve experienced so far is in being able to adjust the end date for when an announcement becomes inactive. We have current announcements that are Active, but I would like to adjust the end date for when they become inactive so that I can phase them out. It seems that I’m only able to make them inactive instead of simply adjusting the end date. As I become more informed about the functionality of the software, I'm sure I will encounter something in which the functionality is not ideal. However, I don't anticipate this being an issue due to the type of service we've received thus far.

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Kevin G.
Digital Media Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Vorteile: Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Nachteile: I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

Wonderful Tool

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Tricia E.
Sales Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with everyone at REACH has been phenomenal. The software is easy to use, and easy to update. We have been so happy with them, we are in the process of getting another screen to display information for our on-site restaurant.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use. We currently have two screens that we use as informational boards for our guests/clients, letting them know where and when things are happening in the hotel. I can have them all displaying the same information, or have something only display on one of the screens.

Nachteile: When my reader boards are not working, which doesn't happen very often. Even when it does the technical support team helps troubleshoot what the problem is and will get it corrected as quickly as possible.

REACH is a great tool that integrates with eSPACE.

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Systems and Software Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to create a culture that no longer contends for meeting/conference rooms based on who needs it most. :) Now it's only about who put it on the calendar first.

Vorteile: REACH is integrated with our eSPACE event scheduling system. There is minimal set up that seems a little daunting when creating the first display? But once you understand what it's asking, as long as you follow the steps you can't go wrong. The team at REACH does a great job of asking what's needed and knowing exactly how to set up the displays to show information for spaces/events approved in eSPACE so there's never a conflict when somebody goes to use a meeting/conference room. If it was scheduled, it will be on the display!

Nachteile: Initially, there was a little bit of misunderstanding with the support team that helped us to implement displays based on what we were needing, but after this, we've had no negative experiences. Every once in a while I have to reset the software, but that's usually only because updates were pushed to our iPads.

Keeping our Community Informed has never been so easy!!

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Jennifer J.
Co-Director of Indoor Parks and Recreation
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that when we discussed needing to add a screen outside, and had an idea, but needed to know if it could be done that REACH customer support was ON IT!!!! We now have our outdoor television with mount, and all that we need to connect to REACH and get info to folks that are visiting our outdoor areas (playground, disc golf, outdoor pool, tennis courts, etc. . .) Now I feel that we "reach" (no pun intended) everyone that visits the center - both in and out!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

Vorteile: The ability to create content so easily and get it to the areas that need it. I love that if we are doing something center specific, we can just advertise here, but when we want the community to know, it is just as easy as leaving all of our boxes checked for all areas. Brilliant!!

Nachteile: I cannot for the life of me think of anything that I do not like about the software - it has been an absolute game changer for our recreation center!!

An excellent communications tool

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Debbie W.
Marketing/Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reach allows us to communicate with members as they check into our facility, and also effectively communicates with guests. Our community sponsors are pleased because their businesses are highlighted directly on the TV thanks to the REACH software. It is an excellent product and our members have only given positive feedback.

Vorteile: As an administrator, REACH software allows me to update remotely, which is most convenient. I like that I can load photos and video links. I also really appreciate the end date so I don't have to manually remove outdated slides.

Nachteile: While the text editor is not my favorite, it is easy enough once you get used to it. Sometimes it freezes, but not often. A simple re-boot takes care of that.

REACH Media helps us keep the residents in our community informed about exciting upcoming events.

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Gina C.
Regional Assistant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: REACH Media helps us communicate with the residents in our community by sharing information about upcoming events, announcing important community information or emergency information, and making sure everyone can see our schedule whenever they like, by simply stepping off of the elevator! It helps us communicate and look good doing it.

Vorteile: REACH Media is an easy to use web-based software that I can access from any place with an internet connection via my phone or computer. The initial training was informative and easy to follow. I love that I can create my announcement slides in the web portal or use any other program I choose and simply upload the image. REACH regularly releases intuitive updates that make the process easier and easier. So now, when I accidentally make my slide the wrong size, I can easily resize it to fit without distortion. I no longer forget to go all the way through the publishing dialogue to set start and end dates and times. The last few updates have given me tools that I didn't even realize I wanted. Thank you!

Nachteile: I work in an office 20 miles away from the location of our REACH Media devices. Occasionally a box goes offline and it's a little tough to troubleshoot from across town. (On at least one occasion it was not the fault of the program, but an issue with the internet connection at our property. I had to back out of the program and troubleshoot those issues independently.) I wonder though, for other times when there's a Caching issue and my new slide doesn't load, if I could gain remote access to take corrective action. I have corrected these caching issues a few times, but was able to be on-site to do so. I must point out though, that I haven't had this come up in a while!

Broadcasting Tool

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Paul M.
Vice Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a secondary school and REACH has given us the ability to inform students, parents and the community at large what is happening in our school. We are able to promote and acknowledge all the good things taking place at our school in a very quick and fun way.

Vorteile: - Very easy to upload content -- pictures and videos
- Stock images are updated and reflect the time of year -- very current
- Straight forward and again easy scheduling tools

Nachteile: - Would like to import (upload) multiple pictures at once
- Would like to have more flexibility when using the Text box -- want to be able to change font/size of the font in the same textbox without having to use multiple text boxes to have different fonts.