Filtern nach:

Über Buzz360

Buzz360 gives you the tools you need to optimize your website, voter info, email and text communications, & outreach all in place.

Erfahre mehr über Buzz360

Kevin H.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product that gives small business affordable automation for their marketing.

Kommentare: Just a few short years ago, automation was expensive and typically only big business had the resources to implement. Buzz360 has now made this available to the small business owner. I need to run my business and typically do not have time for marketing that I would like to dedicate to it. This is a great tool to help me without having to add staff. Either you or someone in your company just needs a few hours a week to manage. Every small business needs to be actively marketing their brand. Automation is the way to go, and Buzz360 provides the right tool.

Ruth D.
USA

Excellent!

Kommentare: My Experience was nothing but positive. The product itself is easy to understand and use and the pricing is in line with what a small business can afford. Unlike other similar software, it doesnt come with complicated functionality that you wont use anyway. It focuses on getting reviews, streamlining social media, staying in touch with my customers. All the things I need to grow.
They didnt just sell me something and walk away, they were there to train me and answer questions. Highly recommend

Ruth D.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great marketing tools for my business

Kommentare: I have been using the marketing features of Buzz360 for the last year. It is so helpful for me to get reviews and staying in touch with my customers over time. Since I am a small business my time is really valuable and the automated features really help me save time and money. My only real complaint is the that some of the things the product does are not obvious until you have either click on the little question mark or looked at the YouTube video.

Ron W.
General Sales Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Buzz 360 is a Library of expertise and customer service!

Kommentare: Buzz360 is a very simple but robust product that not only has strong online community features needed for our Bridal Prevue Show but it gives all the vendors automated marketing tools to help them during the show and all year long. I would definitely recommend Buzz360. The entire team -- Lisa, Klaus, Ryan and Ruth -- was 100% about the customer. We value their insight and input.

Matt R.
USA

Love the automation

Kommentare: After a quick setup, all I have to do is enter my customers email address and I am off and running. I couldn't think of an easier way to stay-in-touch with my customers!