Über Strategic Roadmaps

Erstelle schöne Produktpläne, die zur gemeinsamen Nutzung entwickelt wurden. PasseTeams der Produktstrategie an, mit klaren, visuellen und flexiblen Plänen.

Erfahre mehr über Strategic Roadmaps

Ease of set up, ease of use, template and colour options.

This is not so easy to drag the different project, program, around. Dependencies management is weak.

Bewertungen zu Strategic Roadmaps

4,0

Strategic Roadmaps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Strategic Roadmaps bereits verwendet?

Jon
Jon
Director on Commercialization
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and easy to communicate to my stakeholders

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
William
William
Senior Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A great product for visual representation of complex timelines

Kommentare: This product is perfect for showing complex timelines with multiple swimlanes, owners, and dependencies. it's also very easy to update thanks to the import export functionality.

The ability to show a timeline on a display for a presentation and work with it in real time.

It's difficult to train people on as the database backend isn't what people intuitively understand.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Mid range project management software that I want to like but ...

Kommentare: As an affordable system to use as a self employed consultant this was a good choice, however having moved to permanent job where I'm sharing across departments I've moved to a more cost efficient and collaborative platform

It was easy to set up and the templates worked well for the projects that I was managing. I also liked the ability to have a web url that I could integrate and share with people who were not roadmunk users.

Over the period of time that I used this, I had a number of instances when it was not working. This started to become more and more annoying as I was using this to manage my clients as a consultant and was not able to access the projects. Whilst it was easy to link activities together, when adding, linking or updating multiple activities this was not something could be done in one step but had to often be done individually.

Michelle
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but very slow

Kommentare: Easy to use, but overall we were not able to use this as our sole roadmap solution.

It's easy to add items and drag/drop items to adjust timelines on roadmaps. Creating different views from the same list of items is a time saver.

It's not easy to customize the look of each view, or the columns/headers and sub-headers. Adding items to a view are sometimes immediately filtered out, so you have to hunt the items down and update them to meet the filter criteria so they appear on your roadmap. The software itself if slow to load and almost impossible to edit while sharing your screen in a meeting.

Steven
Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Roadmap Product - Huge

Kommentare: We are currently publishing our 2020/2021 product roadmaps to the customer base and it was important to be able to use a tool that was effortless , functional and could produce professional looking roadmaps. I have gone through several iterations of the roadmap and RoadMunk cater for such amendments so well. I saved literally weeks worth of time.
Overall it is a fantastic product and I will be using for a long time to come. A final note, the customer service and help sections are exceptionally good. You can tell a lot of effort went into the support capabilities of the product and it really shows.

The software is very easy to use in particular being able to create multiple views using the same data set. This is extremely helpful when trying to create an internal and external view of the roadmap. Secondly, the ability to move items around seamlessly is invaluable. I can switch an item between initiatives, extend the timeline or move it to later in the year in a matter of seconds. I used to use Visio or PPT to do this and I would spend significant time re-drawing and formatting the roadmap. I save so much time with Roadmunk. Finally I really like the presentation of the roadmap, it looks professional and sharp. The ability to republish and send clients and stakeholders a link, is very useful.

The performance of the application at time can be slow however not to the extent that it would put me off using it. I found the formatting to be a little challenging at first, I needed to copy some of the templates however after I learned how to do that, I was fine.

Amy
Sr. Process Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love It!

Kommentare: Overall fantastic. Folks on chat are always nice and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent and always helps us.

I love love love how simple it. If you have a team that shys away from Agile because the act of doing Agile practices is cumbersome, this is the answer of the tool you want to invest in. Your team can easily add, move and remove items without it being a chore. Further, no need to manually add or duplicate individual views onto a team view. This was HUGE for us. I set up my team board master views to automatically pull from folk's individual boards and I can see everything in one place. No more Jira, no more excel sheets or Version One. Everything is intuitive and allows us to put more focus on the work rather than doing time consuming tracking.

Just a few minor tweaks: 1) Always have a warning message to double check if someone wants to actually delete items. Especially if it's an item that is sourced in a Master RM view. 2) Would love if there was a better way to show Completed items, without deleting them, but also not having them stretch the Swimlane view. As I continue to move things to Completed, they stretched the view making it harder to see things so I had to then create a view just for Completed items. I don't love that but it will do for now. 3) Coming from the trail was helpful as I already has the templated that the trial set me up with. But as my peers joined and hadn't done the trial, it was a whole new ballgame getting them set up from scratch. Regardless if someone does or doesn't do the trial, could you always preset the template? This would help keep folks engaged and not fear the tool because of the level of effort it takes just to get set up.

Matt
Sr. Mobile Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for what I need - high-level prioritization and roadmapping

I like that it is stupid-simple to use, and lets me do high-level prioritization. I needed a tool where I could look globally at all of our epic-level initiatives and move them around as needed to have prioritization and trade-off discussions with leadership.

At times it can be a bit slow...when I'm dragging things around quickly it can take a second or two to "catch up".

Adam
Director of Product Management in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use visualization tool

Kommentare: We needed a way to effectively communicate our product roadmaps internally. After using a number of internal and external tools, we landed on Roadmunk. The 'master roadmap' feature is critical for our teams as it allows us to aggregate component level roadmaps into broader product, product portfolio and company roadmaps. The tool also allows us to easily align roadmap initiatives with company and department OKRs for full visibility and tracking.

Very easy to start a new roadmap manually or by csv import. Once started, timeline visualizations can be created instantly and configured to view what your audiences deem important.

It would be nice to see team members activity as they make roadmap updates either via notifications or a history view.

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Roadmapping tool that allows for flexibility for our complex organizational reporting

Kommentare: Great customer service, and they continue to make improvements. Researched other road-mapping tools this year and didn't find anything that quite met our needs the way they do.

The management of ideas and getting them on the roadmap is fairly easy. I am on a product that then combines to other roadmaps for a whole picture for management, so my updates auto combine to their views.

This is good for when I know features will be on the roadmap, but doesn't work as great for me to future plan or plan higher level then break down.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best tool I've found to manage prioritization.

I am a PM who tons of internal clients and all of them believe their projects are the most important (naturally!). This has been a great way to show the sheer number of projects in flight and enable prioritization discussions.

It's not really the software's fault but due to strict security regulations in my industry we haven't been able to standup the Jira integrations like we wanted.

Karen
Karen
Android Developer in Armenien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A robust roadmapping tool but takes time to get used to

Kommentare: I am still learning the tool but so far it has solved a lot of problems and made my life easier in day to day work.

So far my favorite feature is the option to have different views for the same roadmap. It's easy to manage your roadmap, make changes and share with other teams and basically anyone who has interest. It makes the roadmap very easy to view and understand, and in the process of creation prioritizing items becomes much easier because of the high-level view. I see an option to integrate Jira which seem extremely useful but I haven't got to it yet.

It takes time to get used to Roadmunk. The most annoying part is probably it taking time to process changes and sometimes canceling an action because it still didn't load your previous action. In short it is sometimes slow.

Jessica
Product Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Roadmunk use at Krux

Kommentare: Overall really great but frustrated with the setup of a visualization, anxious when playing with it in real time in meetings because of task moving issues mentioned above.

Visualizations and documentation of roadmap tasks. Sharing with external parties is easy.

Baseline management would be nice, right now we are copying and archiving versions every quarter and then have to compare them. On a timeline it is frustrating to move tasks, often they merge with other lines or reorder lines (this order is also not saved when archiving old roadmaps so I need to redo the visualizations and settings). Would like integration with Jira to be 2 way, if updating cards statuses in Jira or comments it would be nice if it updated in Roadmunk.

Alex
CEO in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best roadmap software ever

Kommentare: Love Roadmunk and their software, they do a great job making it easier for everyone.

The user experience and onboarding is absolutely brilliant. This is simply the best planning software for small-to-medium technology companies.

No initial cons to discuss about Roadmunk. They are very receptive to feedback and their customer support is excellent.

Kenny
Software Product Manager in USA
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Creating Visual Roadmaps

Kommentare: As a product manager, Roadmunk makes it very easy to create multiple representations of my roadmap for my different stakeholders. What used to take hours in other tools (like powerpoint or Illustrator), is now automatic.

The ability to create visual roadmaps and publish them is fantastic. There are so many ways to slice and pivot the data to create exactly the view you're looking for. Even the formatting options are plentiful. And the ease of editing from within the visualizations is great. (Editing from within the timeline view is my favorite!)

The idea management tools are good for organizing ideas, but aren't great for receiving feedback directly from users. I want my users to be able to submit their own ideas to the system, comment on other users ideas, and up/downvote those ideas to help prioritize them. I then want to be able to tie this to my roadmap.

Jules
Team Lead in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tools for tracking product roadmaps

Roadmunk is a tool that allows me to track my roadmap, post the link, and make it available to everyone as needed. I can also update every sprint.what I like are the templates that are already provided and allow me to mount mine without worry.

The only difficulty I had was synchronizing with the TFS or the Internal AZure DevOps. Roadmunk should do something to facilitate this synchronization

Thomas
Head of IT Development in Dänemark
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to work with

Kommentare: We use it for internal and external communication about our roadmaps. Product Owners use it for planning and forecasting delivery dates.

Roadmunk is fast, does not require any installation of software and supports nearly everything we need in a roadmapping tool. The UI is easy to understand and requires a minimum of training. I also like how new features keep arriving, many of which cover issues we have had.

Sometimes navigation between the diffent panes can be confusing

Eric
CTO in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Everyone's on the same page

Kommentare: As our company was growing, a lot of the stuff that had been communicated implicitly wasn't getting shared with the team, and it was harder to become aligned. Using Roadmunk helped everyone on the team to have visibility into our upcoming priorities, and give input on them. It's really helped us to knock down the silos.

The visibility and shareability are key. For the technical and marketing etc teams to just make their project management software open to the rest of the team sounded great, but it gave zero understanding, as it gets too far into the weeds to be useful. Being able to simply layout the high level course and share it around was a huge asset.

All the software in this vertical is fairly expensive on a per user basis, but in the end, anything less expensive lacked the individual focus on roadmapping.

MJ
Associate Product Manager in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Visually appealing but has performance issues

- Creating beautiful roadmaps to present to internal stakeholders - The master roadmap feature makes our company's job a lot easier as we have multiple products on our portfolio

- Performance. Takes a lot of time to load all of our features - It's hard to bulk edit items on the roadmap

Peter
Executive Director in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Agile roadmaps on steroids

Kommentare: Benefits realized by using Roadmunk is the ability to speak the same visual language between teams when interacting with roadmaps.

Crisp views of even the most complex roadmaps with different dimensions to slice by; vibrant color schemes, easily embedding.

Integration with some other tooling (like custom jira farm or custom wiki software) took more time than anticipated.

Denis
Teamlead Platform Management in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with a big USP

Kommentare: Very positive. The onboarding / customer support is great. Lots of ressources on the web. A bit tricky to find the right way to structure the topics on maps and which level of detail you want to show. I guess this applies for every roadmap but you need to match your expectation to the tool and therefore get to know the tool. Be prepared to invest some time ;)

Really easy to get started but with a lot of depth and possibilities to build detailed maps. Great onboarding.

We haven't been working long with the tool. I guess there might be limitations in visualizsation but Roadmunk is constantly expanding features.

Sebastian
KAM in Schweden
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MIssing parts

Kommentare: We need a roadmap tool and Roadmunk is the best we found, but not perfect. We are not sure if we'll continue after this first year ended.

It's looking very good and are easy to use in workshop

We are working with external customers in Roadmunk. - Few Users type. Need more (Admin, Read/Write, Read etc) - We are missing possibility for reviewer (customer) to add items. I.e customer has their own roadmap, they cant add possible items for us to work with together and to include in Roadmunk roadmap. It's wrong process to do it with Ideas. - Missing possibility to add pictures in Description and comments. - Sometimes hard to understand the menu when you are in a roadmap and want to go to another.

Johanna
Project Manager in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love this tool

Kommentare: I love this tool

the chance to get an kanban or timeline view about indexes I created

that I cant change the color manuel from an item

Manu
Principal, Product Strategy in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Roadmunk review

- Intuitive interface - Easy to of create and import roadmaps - Multiple ways to collaborate and export roadmaps - Inbuilt notification and activity logs makes it easy to have traceability - Passionate team who is dedicated to making their product better for the customers

- The visualization elements could be improved - Integration with other tools such as Rally or Salesforce could make Roadmunk tool more deeply connected within larger organizations - Support for IE is much needed

Thomas
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Roadmunk Brings Clarity to Product Management & Development

Kommentare: As an early adopter, we've enjoyed seeing Roadmunk evolve over the past few years and still find ourselves impressed with the elegance, simplicity, and effectiveness of Roadmunk. While using the platform to manage product lifecycles and projects is the heart and soul of it for our use, we also get enormous mileage out of the instant presentation-like views we share with Board Members and third-parties. But the icing on the cake, for sure, is their stellar support and open communication. Roadmunk and its team is truly first-class in all that they do.

Wayne
Director, PMO in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Roadmunk Review

Flexibility, intuitive, easy to understand, great graphics

In ability to download readable views to single page for presentations etc

Amelia
Product Principal in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible enough to be useful

Kommentare: Great interface, flexible, a great way to communicate with stakeholders.

The flexibility of the software means you can customise it to really suit how you want your roadmap to be, unlike many competitors. The different views of the roadmap is really useful.

It can take awhile to set up to the way you want it. I learned by using a colleague's templates. It's worth the effort to learn if you use it as your primary roadmap tool.