MySchoolWorx continues to improve its product.

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Robin P.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciate the ease of dealing directly with the Support Team and the Developers. They listen to my input and are working hard to improve the full MySchoolWorx experience.

Vorteile: The application provides communication between administrators, faculty, parents, and students. Parents can view real time grades and discipline events. It facilitates access to lesson plans, attendance, and student data.

Nachteile: There are some features lacking in reports. For instance, I am unable to run Honor Roll Reports for the Secondary School.
Cannot archive messages into separate folders for future reference. There are too many messages to sort through when attempting to go back and find something specific.
Cannot create separate groups of faculty members for ease of messaging. I have to type in each teacher's name instead of creating a group for "Secondary Teachers," or "Coaches," or "Lower Elementary," etc.
Need ability to add names to "Pick Up" permissions, even if they are not in the system as a "Parent."

von MySchoolWorx an 6.9.2018

Hello Robin! Thanks for your review. We cherish your school and are honored to serve you. I¿m happy to let you know that the ability to add others to pick-up permission lists (in addition to parents) is available in MySchoolWorx. You can also create and save *reports with this information.* In addition, Honor Roll reports are also available in MySchoolWorx right now. I¿ll reach out to show you where and how. I¿d like to share some additional recent updates in reports - and some enhancements to group messaging in progress for this semester. I¿ll be in touch. Thanks again for your

The right software for us

Keith W.
IT Director/Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switching to MySchoolWorx solved many of the issues we were having with our old Student Information System and has made our jobs easier. Our experience with support has been top notch. It is nice to be able to have an issue and get help right away. The online help is also good and we have used it often, saving a call to support. Our overall experience has been great and we are very happy that we switched.

Vorteile: Setup was easy using the provided templates. Configuration was also relatively easy. We switched in the middle of the year and it was stressful, but we were able to accomplish it pretty quickly. The software is very user friendly and the support has been great. They have been able to help us fix issues quickly, which is good. Our school has about 120 students and 27 staff which use the system and it has been very reliable. I would recommend this software over many other Student Information Systems that are more expensive and more complicated.

Nachteile: Most of the things that I do not like are cosmetic and do not affect the functionality of the software. I am the admin and also a teacher, so there are some things I cannot do as one or the other. I am able to work around this, so it is not a problem for me.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your kind words, Keith! We love your school!. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are making your jobs as educators easier. :)

Easy to Use

Tanya H.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a business, they have been amazing. Always kind and responsive. There is a learning curve, but once you learn it, it works well. The company is very responsive to your desires for additional features and the opportunity to not have to pay for those additional features is HUGE. We are very pleased.

Vorteile: We love that is is relatively easy to use. I can see all functions from administrator mode.

Nachteile: When writing a message, the program will time out. However, it doesn't tell you, at times it acts like it is going to send the message. You don't always know until it it too late. That being said, now that we know about it, we are able to make sure we've logged out or make sure the system hasn't timed out before sending a message. Easy enough fix.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your review, Tanya! We love Hillsdale Christian Academy. ¿ A quick note on messaging; Messaging currently allows 30 minutes for preparing a message, but we know sometimes folks have to step away and come back. MySchoolWorx automatically saves all message drafts in progress if that occurs, so you¿ll never have to start from scratch if work takes you away while a message is in progress. We¿ve got even more exciting new features in the works for this year and can¿t wait to share them with you. Keep those ¿wish list¿ ideas coming. Thanks again!

Teacher user

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Susan R.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoyed working with it. It was definitely easy to use!

Vorteile: I liked the ease of setting each class up, of inputting grades, and assignments. I liked how I could put the homework assignments and tests and quizzes for the parents to know when these were happening. It also let the parents know current grades. My parents knew I would update everything on the weekend and they could see the whole week on Monday morning.

Nachteile: Parents seemed to have a bit of trouble understanding how to log in and navigate it. For me, I could have used more training about some of the features. Some I discovered as I used it, or other teachers would tell me and visa versus.

von MySchoolWorx an 3.12.2018

Hi Susan ¿ it¿s great hearing from you! Making MySchoolWorx easy for all is our passion, and feedback like this is so valuable to us. It sounds like MSW is really helping you keep parents on top of things ¿ that¿s wonderful news! MySchoolWorx is a great ¿real-time¿ information tool for busy parents. If you haven¿t already, I hope you will contact one of our friendly live technical assistants with any questions or help you may need. No question is too small, and they love helping teachers and parents. We also have many training classes available specifically for teachers throughout the year, and our knowledgebase/learning center has expanded with videos and tips for all users. No matter how easy we make MySchoolWorx, help will always be at your fingertips.

Teacher's perspective

Carmel G.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MySchoolWorx allowed me to stay more organized as a teacher. It also helped keep the lines of communication open with the parents, helping them to be more active in their child's education.

Vorteile: MySchoolWorx was very easy to use. I like that I could see everything (lesson plans, gradebook, attendance, calendar, and parent communication) in one program. The ability to create custom reports was a great feature. I was able to run a report and see who was missing assignments or who was below a certain grade average in a class. It also made communicating with parents much easier.

Nachteile: I did not have any complaints with using MySchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 26.11.2018

Thanks Carmel. Your perspective is so important to us ¿ Teachers rock! We know how much Teachers rely on us and we are grateful and humbled by your feedback. Thanks for allowing us to play a part in making your school days easier.

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Becca W.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great! I'm very happy that we made the decision to go with My SchoolWorx!

Vorteile: I appreciated the fact that it's designed for ease of use. The teachers don't have to try to find little buttons or links -- it's all on a super easy dashboard. I also appreciated the incredible customer service and tech support at School Worx. Several times I had questions that I needed quick help with during the evening and weekend, and I could send an email to Support and almost always had an answer with a half hour or less.

Nachteile: Generating reports is a bit complicated -- certainly not as easy as everything else. Not sure why they can't make it a little more user friendly.

von MySchoolWorx an 20.6.2019

Thank you for your kind words, Becca! It's so rewarding to hear your teachers are enjoying the ease of MySchoolWorx. We'll be sure to pass along your praise to our awesome Support team as well. We've got a filter that creates a lot of flexibility in creating custom reports and will reach out to share it with you, and some other reporting tips. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Anamary A.
IT Coordinator

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use. Teachers are able to access it everywhere which is great. Customer service answers all of my questions pretty fast.

Nachteile: Student scheduling should be updated. It is very time consuming to schedule the way we do now. That's the only feature I would change.

von MySchoolWorx an 13.7.2018

Thanks for the great review Anamary - we love your school! Our development team is continuously working on improving and enhancing features with the goal of making everything easy. We¿ve recently added some enhancements to scheduling that I think you will like, and even more are in the works. I¿ll be in touch today to walk through things so you and your team can reap the benefits.

Great value for the cost

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Christy S.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Constant easy communication with parents, grading and grade reporting, attendance tracking

Vorteile: Ease of use, top-notch customer support.

Nachteile: Slowness to add features and does not acknowledge my requests for improvements

von MySchoolWorx an 20.6.2019

Thanks for sharing the good news about MySchoolWorx, Christy! It's great to hear MySchoolWorx is making communications with parents, reporting grades and attendance easier for you and your school community. We'll be in touch to talk about the new features you are interested in and will make sure you receive the latest information on 4 new enhancements and features just added in March. We value your feedback and comments and look forward to sharing even more enhancements soon.

MySchoolWorx is the best school program that I have used. It has made my school life so much easier!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Lissette C.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This program is very user friendly. As soon as you log in the page looks very familiar, even if you've never used it before.

Nachteile: I would like the reports to be easier to navigate and create. Each time I create a report, I have to go through a bit of trial and error before I actually get what I need.

von MySchoolWorx an 17.7.2018

Hi Lissette! Thanks for your kind words. We love your school...and we love hearing how MySchoolWorx is making your school life easier. You mentioned reports, and I wanted to let you know about some exciting updates to our reporting features that expand options and make things even easier. I¿ll follow up with a call. Again, thank you!

Best customer service

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Shari B.
Vice Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that MySchoolworx listens to their customer and even encourages input on how to improve their product. They want to make it work best for you. If I have ever had an issue the tech department is quick to help me correct it. Great company to work with!

Vorteile: MySchoolworx is easy to use, not complicated like other school software programs we have used. If there is ever a difficulty they are quick to help, and you don't have to pay for special training to use the product.

Nachteile: I would like a little more flexibility in creating reports; I know they have been working to improve that.

MySchoolWorx for Grace Baptist Academy

Claudia C.
Administrative Secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is user friendly and easy to extract the information we need. I love the ability to text/email parents with last minute notifications or reminders. It has made getting information to our parents so much easier.

Nachteile: I don't know, at this point, that I have anything I like least about this software!!

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Hi Claudia ¿ We are delighted to hear how MySchoolWorx is making communications with parents easier for your school. We are blessed to serve you and your school community. Thank you for sharing the good news about MySchoolWorx!

We like MySchoolWorx

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Rick J.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, MySchoolWorx is great for our school. Very easy to use. Makes communication with parents easier and its nice to have everything all tallied and ready for reports.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Communication with parents is better. Calendar is very helpful in keeping parents and students up to date with what is going on

Nachteile: There are some missing things that might be helpful.

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Hi Rick ¿ Thank you so much for your kind words. It¿s a real joy serving you and knowing we¿re making such a positive difference for you and your school community. We¿ve got more ¿good stuff¿ on the horizon. If you are interested, we¿d love to have you in our beta program for testing new features ¿ we¿ll be in touch with more details soon. Thanks again!

SchoolWorx Is For Me

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Senior Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our school tried 3 other providers, none which could properly serve us. We met SchoolWorx at a conference, made a phone call and quickly began a business relationship that we are truly satisfied with.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, it is well designed and should a question arise, SchoolWorx has a very efficient and helpful staff.

Nachteile: I really have nothing negative to say about SchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 28.9.2018

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share them. We are honored to serve you and look forward to many more years of helping your school.

Myschoolworx

Katie S.
elementary principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it is user friendly for the most part. I like that they are always coming up with new features. I love the customer service.

Nachteile: There are a few areas that would make it less time consuming when setting up classes at the beginning of th year

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Such lovely comments, Katie. Thank you! It¿s a pleasure to serve you. We¿ve got even more time-saving enhancements in the works so stay tuned. :)

Great For Small Schools!

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Laquila D.
PRINCIPAL
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small school that has utilized this program for grading and communicating with our entire learning community and our feedback from parents has been great! The software is easy to use, printing reports, and sending text blasts are very simple.

Vorteile: The ability to navigate through the software with ease and the training of my staff was very simple.

Nachteile: Having to individually check the broadcast box and type in parent information. Would like to be able to upload that information.

Great software

Herbert F.

Kommentare: Awsome

Vorteile: Easy to use without having to be tech savvy.

Nachteile: I would add more features to complement the existing ones.

von MySchoolWorx an 26.11.2018

Herbert, we truly appreciate your lovely review. It¿s a pleasure serving your school. Hearing how easy MSW is to use is music to our ears! ¿ We look forward to sharing some new features with you soon.

Great software

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Jeremy B.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MySchoolWorx has helped streamline our end-of-quarter grade calculations. It has also helped parents to stay in communication with teachers regarding student performance.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Notifications to academic alerts.

Nachteile: I wish the mobile app had more functionality.

My school worx

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Receptionist/ admin assistant

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: Flexibility of adding various classes and adjusting student data

Nachteile: It still has some kinks here and there- but the customer service is accessible

Easy and reliable

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Lizette C.
Parent
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very effective way to communicate with teachers, have access to updated assignments and grades!

Vorteile: Easy to navigate through. I like that I can view both children's info with one log in. Easy to toggle between children.

Nachteile: Can not think of a negative of this product, it meets all of our needs

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Thank you so much for sharing the good news about MySchoolWorx! Helping parents like you be engaged in your student¿s education is so important to us ¿ thank you again for your earnest feedback.

Our school recommends MySchoolWorx!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Suzanne B.
Records Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: MySchoolWorx is user friendly with simple icons.
If you need technical assistance, they are quick to respond.

Nachteile: This software is more expensive than the previous program our school was using.

MySchoolWorx is user friendly and affordable

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Lauren S.
Head of School
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MY teachers are much happier with MySchoolWorx. It is so easy to navigate.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the look of the software. Our previous SIS system looked old and outdated and MySchoolWorx has a modern feel with button that look like apps, which make is easy for my parents to navigate. I also love the lesson plan feature, which allows my teachers to upload their lesson plans for admin and parents view. My favorite feature is the home page, which gives a quick glance at school-wide date using pie charts and percentages. This is very helpful to keep an eye on, on a daily basis.

Nachteile: There is a cap on how many text messages you can send to parents and staff. Our previous system allowed unlimited.

Parent

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Philip G.
IT Security
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Dashboard - can easily view all the important information for each child.

Nachteile: I like the entire product. I think the application is great!!

von MySchoolWorx an 6.12.2018

Thank you for your kind words, Phil! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the MySchoolWorx dashboard to quickly connect to all your kids progress. We love hearing from parents and are truly grateful for your help in spreading the good news about MySchoolWorx!

Administrator's point of view

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Dolores G.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Found MySchoolWorx very easy to implement and use. The teachers were most happy with it, as well as, the parents. It has met and kept up with our needs. If ever we had a question, someone was always there to answer.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about MySchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 6.12.2018

Thank you so much, Delores. We are excited to hear from you. Knowing MySchoolWorx makes your teachers and parents happy makes our day! Thanks for sharing the good word. :-)

Such a helpful program!

Brandie M.
secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm so thankful for this program. It has helped streamline our record keeping- especially grades and attendance.

Vorteile: The customer service- very helpful and quick to respond to my many questions.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we don't use at our school (right now, maybe in the future) and a few things that I've submitted to the "Wish List" that aren't currently available.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your review Brandie! We are honored to serve your school and delighted MySchoolWorx. has helped you streamline grades and attendance. Thank you for your continue feedback and sharing your wish list with us. We take your ideas to heart! <3 There are lots of new features and enhancements rolling out this year and we look forward to sharing them with you soon.

Great Software

Guidance Counselor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They have great customer service and the program overall is very easy to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use. The software is very self explanatory.

Nachteile: The reports could be a bit easier to create. It takes some trial and error to get exactly what you're looking for.