MySchoolWorx Bewertungen

von MySchoolWorx

5 / 5 0 Bewertungen
MySchoolWorx

MySchoolWorx continues to improve its product.

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Robin P.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciate the ease of dealing directly with the Support Team and the Developers. They listen to my input and are working hard to improve the full MySchoolWorx experience.

Vorteile: The application provides communication between administrators, faculty, parents, and students. Parents can view real time grades and discipline events. It facilitates access to lesson plans, attendance, and student data.

Nachteile: There are some features lacking in reports. For instance, I am unable to run Honor Roll Reports for the Secondary School.
Cannot archive messages into separate folders for future reference. There are too many messages to sort through when attempting to go back and find something specific.
Cannot create separate groups of faculty members for ease of messaging. I have to type in each teacher's name instead of creating a group for "Secondary Teachers," or "Coaches," or "Lower Elementary," etc.
Need ability to add names to "Pick Up" permissions, even if they are not in the system as a "Parent."

von MySchoolWorx an 6.9.2018

Hello Robin! Thanks for your review. We cherish your school and are honored to serve you. I¿m happy to let you know that the ability to add others to pick-up permission lists (in addition to parents) is available in MySchoolWorx. You can also create and save *reports with this information.* In addition, Honor Roll reports are also available in MySchoolWorx right now. I¿ll reach out to show you where and how. I¿d like to share some additional recent updates in reports - and some enhancements to group messaging in progress for this semester. I¿ll be in touch. Thanks again for your

The right software for us

Keith W.
IT Director/Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switching to MySchoolWorx solved many of the issues we were having with our old Student Information System and has made our jobs easier. Our experience with support has been top notch. It is nice to be able to have an issue and get help right away. The online help is also good and we have used it often, saving a call to support. Our overall experience has been great and we are very happy that we switched.

Vorteile: Setup was easy using the provided templates. Configuration was also relatively easy. We switched in the middle of the year and it was stressful, but we were able to accomplish it pretty quickly. The software is very user friendly and the support has been great. They have been able to help us fix issues quickly, which is good. Our school has about 120 students and 27 staff which use the system and it has been very reliable. I would recommend this software over many other Student Information Systems that are more expensive and more complicated.

Nachteile: Most of the things that I do not like are cosmetic and do not affect the functionality of the software. I am the admin and also a teacher, so there are some things I cannot do as one or the other. I am able to work around this, so it is not a problem for me.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your kind words, Keith! We love your school!. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are making your jobs as educators easier. :)

Easy to Use

Tanya H.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a business, they have been amazing. Always kind and responsive. There is a learning curve, but once you learn it, it works well. The company is very responsive to your desires for additional features and the opportunity to not have to pay for those additional features is HUGE. We are very pleased.

Vorteile: We love that is is relatively easy to use. I can see all functions from administrator mode.

Nachteile: When writing a message, the program will time out. However, it doesn't tell you, at times it acts like it is going to send the message. You don't always know until it it too late. That being said, now that we know about it, we are able to make sure we've logged out or make sure the system hasn't timed out before sending a message. Easy enough fix.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your review, Tanya! We love Hillsdale Christian Academy. ¿ A quick note on messaging; Messaging currently allows 30 minutes for preparing a message, but we know sometimes folks have to step away and come back. MySchoolWorx automatically saves all message drafts in progress if that occurs, so you¿ll never have to start from scratch if work takes you away while a message is in progress. We¿ve got even more exciting new features in the works for this year and can¿t wait to share them with you. Keep those ¿wish list¿ ideas coming. Thanks again!

Teacher user

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Susan R.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoyed working with it. It was definitely easy to use!

Vorteile: I liked the ease of setting each class up, of inputting grades, and assignments. I liked how I could put the homework assignments and tests and quizzes for the parents to know when these were happening. It also let the parents know current grades. My parents knew I would update everything on the weekend and they could see the whole week on Monday morning.

Nachteile: Parents seemed to have a bit of trouble understanding how to log in and navigate it. For me, I could have used more training about some of the features. Some I discovered as I used it, or other teachers would tell me and visa versus.

von MySchoolWorx an 3.12.2018

Hi Susan ¿ it¿s great hearing from you! Making MySchoolWorx easy for all is our passion, and feedback like this is so valuable to us. It sounds like MSW is really helping you keep parents on top of things ¿ that¿s wonderful news! MySchoolWorx is a great ¿real-time¿ information tool for busy parents. If you haven¿t already, I hope you will contact one of our friendly live technical assistants with any questions or help you may need. No question is too small, and they love helping teachers and parents. We also have many training classes available specifically for teachers throughout the year, and our knowledgebase/learning center has expanded with videos and tips for all users. No matter how easy we make MySchoolWorx, help will always be at your fingertips.

Teacher's perspective

Carmel G.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MySchoolWorx allowed me to stay more organized as a teacher. It also helped keep the lines of communication open with the parents, helping them to be more active in their child's education.

Vorteile: MySchoolWorx was very easy to use. I like that I could see everything (lesson plans, gradebook, attendance, calendar, and parent communication) in one program. The ability to create custom reports was a great feature. I was able to run a report and see who was missing assignments or who was below a certain grade average in a class. It also made communicating with parents much easier.

Nachteile: I did not have any complaints with using MySchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 26.11.2018

Thanks Carmel. Your perspective is so important to us ¿ Teachers rock! We know how much Teachers rely on us and we are grateful and humbled by your feedback. Thanks for allowing us to play a part in making your school days easier.

MySchoolWorx for Grace Baptist Academy

Claudia C.
Administrative Secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is user friendly and easy to extract the information we need. I love the ability to text/email parents with last minute notifications or reminders. It has made getting information to our parents so much easier.

Nachteile: I don't know, at this point, that I have anything I like least about this software!!

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Hi Claudia ¿ We are delighted to hear how MySchoolWorx is making communications with parents easier for your school. We are blessed to serve you and your school community. Thank you for sharing the good news about MySchoolWorx!

We like MySchoolWorx

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Rick J.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, MySchoolWorx is great for our school. Very easy to use. Makes communication with parents easier and its nice to have everything all tallied and ready for reports.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Communication with parents is better. Calendar is very helpful in keeping parents and students up to date with what is going on

Nachteile: There are some missing things that might be helpful.

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Hi Rick ¿ Thank you so much for your kind words. It¿s a real joy serving you and knowing we¿re making such a positive difference for you and your school community. We¿ve got more ¿good stuff¿ on the horizon. If you are interested, we¿d love to have you in our beta program for testing new features ¿ we¿ll be in touch with more details soon. Thanks again!

SchoolWorx Is For Me

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Senior Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our school tried 3 other providers, none which could properly serve us. We met SchoolWorx at a conference, made a phone call and quickly began a business relationship that we are truly satisfied with.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, it is well designed and should a question arise, SchoolWorx has a very efficient and helpful staff.

Nachteile: I really have nothing negative to say about SchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 28.9.2018

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share them. We are honored to serve you and look forward to many more years of helping your school.

Myschoolworx

Katie S.
elementary principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it is user friendly for the most part. I like that they are always coming up with new features. I love the customer service.

Nachteile: There are a few areas that would make it less time consuming when setting up classes at the beginning of th year

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Such lovely comments, Katie. Thank you! It¿s a pleasure to serve you. We¿ve got even more time-saving enhancements in the works so stay tuned. :)

Great software

Herbert F.

Kommentare: Awsome

Vorteile: Easy to use without having to be tech savvy.

Nachteile: I would add more features to complement the existing ones.

von MySchoolWorx an 26.11.2018

Herbert, we truly appreciate your lovely review. It¿s a pleasure serving your school. Hearing how easy MSW is to use is music to our ears! ¿ We look forward to sharing some new features with you soon.

Easy and reliable

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Lizette C.
Parent
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very effective way to communicate with teachers, have access to updated assignments and grades!

Vorteile: Easy to navigate through. I like that I can view both children's info with one log in. Easy to toggle between children.

Nachteile: Can not think of a negative of this product, it meets all of our needs

von MySchoolWorx an 2.12.2018

Thank you so much for sharing the good news about MySchoolWorx! Helping parents like you be engaged in your student¿s education is so important to us ¿ thank you again for your earnest feedback.

Parent

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Philip G.
IT Security
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Dashboard - can easily view all the important information for each child.

Nachteile: I like the entire product. I think the application is great!!

von MySchoolWorx an 6.12.2018

Thank you for your kind words, Phil! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the MySchoolWorx dashboard to quickly connect to all your kids progress. We love hearing from parents and are truly grateful for your help in spreading the good news about MySchoolWorx!

Administrator's point of view

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Dolores G.
Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Found MySchoolWorx very easy to implement and use. The teachers were most happy with it, as well as, the parents. It has met and kept up with our needs. If ever we had a question, someone was always there to answer.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about MySchoolWorx.

von MySchoolWorx an 6.12.2018

Thank you so much, Delores. We are excited to hear from you. Knowing MySchoolWorx makes your teachers and parents happy makes our day! Thanks for sharing the good word. :-)

Such a helpful program!

Brandie M.
secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm so thankful for this program. It has helped streamline our record keeping- especially grades and attendance.

Vorteile: The customer service- very helpful and quick to respond to my many questions.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we don't use at our school (right now, maybe in the future) and a few things that I've submitted to the "Wish List" that aren't currently available.

von MySchoolWorx an 30.10.2018

Thank you for your review Brandie! We are honored to serve your school and delighted MySchoolWorx. has helped you streamline grades and attendance. Thank you for your continue feedback and sharing your wish list with us. We take your ideas to heart! <3 There are lots of new features and enhancements rolling out this year and we look forward to sharing them with you soon.

Great Software

Guidance Counselor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They have great customer service and the program overall is very easy to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use. The software is very self explanatory.

Nachteile: The reports could be a bit easier to create. It takes some trial and error to get exactly what you're looking for.