Über TopNotepad

TopNotepad ist eine Online-Rechnungs- und Buchhaltungssoftware für Freiberufler und kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über TopNotepad

Can't ask for more at the price point, in fact they are giving much much more than the competition.

The worst part about this software is that it doesn't allow us to format and migrate text documents to third party apps.

Bewertungen zu TopNotepad

TopNotepad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TopNotepad bereits verwendet?

Trang
Trang
Cad Draftsman in Vietnam
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A simple to manage your business

I'm trying to find a tool to manage expense for projects in my team and I found this website. By using its trial version I can see the benefits that it brings to me. I can add more clients, estimate expense, manage involves, payments and refunds. I also can add and import products. This website comes with 2 categories: Sales and Purchases so you can make your business very clear. The accounting function also helps you with cash book and bank book. I believe the functions of this website are enough for you to manage your business. You can use the trial version before purchasing for a paid account.

I think it is good enough for me, so I have nothing to complaint.

Atir
Sr Software Engineer in USA

Super Easy Accounting Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used trial version for our company, as we are interested to use this software for our organization. Compared to other that we tested, this is is most simple and easy to use with most of the basic features that we need in an accounting software.

Invoicing, Creating quotations and proposals and Automatic payment Reminder are the most important and useable features.

It's Super easy to use. Very convenient to create invoices and track payments.

deanna
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Notepad

Easy to copy and paste data. Easy to read files.

Data can’t be converted easily to Word or Spreadsheet format.

Pallav
Software Developer in Indien

Great accounting software

Best expense management software, very easy to use.

Sometime you can't remove your bank account, not provide updates

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple application for invoicing

TopNotepad is a great invoicing and accounting software for a user that not having a strong background on accounting, but need a simple and easy software to do it. The interface of the dashboard is simplistic enough that a novice user can start learning to use it themself.

Even though the software is quite simple to use, it still be really helpful if they can provide a deep learning video tutorial so new user can really have a complete learning of all the feature in the software. All other thing is quite standard.

naveen
naveen
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

“A simple to manage your business”

Kommentare: Overall it's a very good experience.

I'm making an attempt to seek out a tool to manage expense for comes in my team and that i found this web site. By mistreatment its trial version I will see the advantages that it brings to American state. I will add a lot of shoppers, estimate expense, manage involves, payments and refunds. I can also add and import merchandise. This web site comes with two categories: Sales and Purchases thus you'll build your business terribly clear. The accounting perform additionally helps you with money book and bank book. i think the functions of this web site area unit enough for you to manage your business. you'll use the trial version before buying for a paid account

I think it's ok on behalf of me, thus I even have nothing to criticism.

Amy
Amy
Senior Accounts Officer in Malta
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple software to auto create VAT form

Kommentare: I am happy. Does what it says.

The software has a built in feature to generate VAT compliance reports. Easy invoicing and recording purchases are a few other features that make my job less complicated.

They are add one click VAT submission just the way they have in UK.

dipen
dipen
CEO & Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TopNotepad is best invoice and accounting software

Kommentare: My overall experience with TopNotepad is good. I use trail package but is really worthy.

1. Easy and worthy software interface. 2. Understandable and helpful customer service and support.

You must have some basic knowledge of accounting for handling this software.

john
self employed. in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Personal Experince.

Kommentare: i would recommend it to anyone that i know.

i like to use topnotepad for taking your daily notes.

i cant complain about this software as i use it on daily basis.

Electrical engineer in Sudan
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

My simple review

Kommentare: It's great experience for me, you have to be a part of the team and join us for a unique experience with TopNotepad software.

I like invoice features and online payments, i really want to say i like it all.

No thing strange when I get my new business, but hope you offers more payments methods.

Loriana
Real Estate Broker in Indien

This is the best Invoicing and accounting software I came across after trying 7 other tools

I have finally settled for this software. I have been trying multiple tools, taking trial of every possible tool out there before I found TopNotepad. It is the simplest of all. No accounting jargon, simple and clean software for business invoicing, quotation making and accounting.

Have not explored the software enough to do justice to this section. I am able to accomplish my tasks, no issues in that.

Jean Hazel
Jean Hazel
Junior Software Developer in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable choice for managing my invoices.

Creating invoices in this application is easy, simple and intuitive. All my documents are safe and securely saved in my profile and I can access them wherever I go.

Maybe to develop some more 3rd party integrations. Tax calculations could be improved. Aside from that, there is nothing more to dislike about this software.

Sarah
Immobilien

Awesome software: It just cannot get simpler than this!

Kommentare: The only reason I promoted myself to online invoicing is because of TopNotepad. I used to bill my clients using a word template and it was a nightmare to search for archived invoices and track payments. TopNotepad is a solution for not just the problems I stated but also a solution for many more aspects of book keeping, which I could never come to terms with earlier. Now I am not only using this simple tool for invoicing but also log all my expenses on a daily basis and am in complete control of my finances.

As my title clearly says, it is super simple to use - Filter options let us pull any invoice, expense item in just few clicks - A click of a button and you can download the entire data in simple to understand, neat and well structured excel sheets

Can't thing of any, seriously. Nope, still can't.

Thanks Sarah.

Elle
Compliance Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our department has been using TopNotepad and it has helped organize our expenses

Kommentare: Our department has been TopNotepad for just over a year. I initially used it for personal use, and then decided to give it a try at the agency. It has been very helpful for keeping expense records organized. It has saved time in managing and recording expenses, and it also gives reports that are useful for helping decide if expenses are too high, or which expenses are waiting to be paid. We will be continuing to use TopNotepad.

I like that it saves my department time in recording and managing expenses, ultimately making us more efficient and productive.

It takes a little time to learn how the system works, but I think that is because we are only using a subset of its large feature set, so it is not really a negative.

Web Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Top class cloud based invoicing solution

Kommentare: We use it in our sales team. We are so happy and convinced with this tool and would recommend to others.

Simple Interface It can restrict users access from specific IP addresses, which makes the tool really secure.

Integration with third party tools can be improved.

sydney
Founder in Indien

A tool handcrafted for freelancers and small businesses

Kommentare: TopNotepad is a no-nonsense software. It feels like your natural extension, it shows you what you want to see and would seek minimum information. Example: you need not have email of a client to bill a client, just name is good. A few softwares I used, have email as compulsory field. Another example, in real world, a lot of times invoices are not paid in full in just one payment, it let's you log partial payments.I use all the other features as well, like logging my expenses, managing leads and tracking my books. The experience has been great so far.

Very very user friendly. Even the least technical person can use it without any help. The in application tutorial are great step-by-step guide. You can play as many times.

Thank you Sydney.

New Business Trainee in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A good note-taking program

Kommentare: Overall, TopNotepad is a program that has been helping me to work with the daily notes that come up throughout the day.

What I like about TopNotepad is the simplicity and agility with which I make my daily notes, contributing to my personal organization at work.

What I least like about TopNotepad is that it could have some extra features that would help to better organize notes.

Co-Founder in Indien

Perfect software for VAT returns

I get every item for VAT returns form pre populated and the form is exactly the way the form is set-up on the KSA VAT Zakat portal. All I do is literally copy and paste the data and file returns. I do it all on my own. The only thing I need to make sure is log invoices and expenses correctly in the right tax bracket i.e., whether it's 5% or 0% or exempted.

It perfectly shows my VAT liability however as I import a few items, I pay a part of the VAT at customs itself, so currently I have to manually deducted from the new VAT liability that TopNotepad shows to arrive it actual payment I need to make. While it's not complex for me to do it but adding the feature will make it even more robust.

Peter
Freelancer (Architect) in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very simple to use

Kommentare: Have been using this product for like 4 months now. It very simple to use, the interface is clean with absolutely no clutter. I mostly use it for estimates, invoicing and logging my expenses, it takes literally less than 15 minutes a day to do all my invoices and log all my expenses. Did not use their leads management module yet, while it is available to me under the same subscription.

- Uncomplicated interface - Gives options to choose from various invoicing templates - Convert an estimate into invoice in one click

Need more integrations, they just have PayPal and I use both PayPal and Stripes, please include stripes as well.

Antwort von Top Notepad

Thank you Peter for the review and feedback. We are working on adding more payment processing options.

Co-Founder in Indien

Best tool for invoicing, bookkeeping and compliance reporting

Creating Compliance report to file returns was a big pain for me. I used to do it all manually, so always had to put it together every month end to create VAT returns. I had to spend almost 2 days consolidating the data. This software has freed up my time. I now get live VAT report. All I need to do is just create my invoices and yes have to update expenses as well to claim input VAT.

It will help if they provide an option of automating data entry of recurring monthly expenses such as rent, salaries. The feature should auto add such expenses on certain date and should provide us option to edit if at all there is any change. Overall am quite happy.

Muhammad

Best VAT software

I was looking for a simple software to track my VAT liability. As this tax is newly introduced, I had very little information on how I could calculate my new VAT liability. I came across TopNotepad when I searching for a VAT software and I am glad to have found it, it's very simple to create VAT compliant invoices and log expenses. It picks up all the VAT related stuff from invoices and expenses and give me my VAT liability. Good software!

Along with calculation of VAT liability, if you can introduce VAT return filing, it will be awesome. If there could be an option to file the VAT returns online in a click, it would help.

Marcus
IT Specialist in USA

Jot and Go

Kommentare: Everything is set up for anyone to be able to use it and the features are A1 in my book.

This is the perfect tool for people that need to jot and go. This is quick very easy to use and straight to the point. the one thing I like about it is that you can use it in any situation.

Anuj
Anuj
Associate Engineer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

simple and easy to use accounting software

Kommentare: The simplicity in its use is what makes it efficient

it generally helps you organise all your expenses, invoices etc. You can track your overall progress related to your business

a desktop version instead of an online one could be helpful for lowscale traders

Tyler
Software Development in USA

Very Good

This is a very handy software. I use it all the time if I ever need to store some useful information for other use.

Could use a little more functionality and features. It is great for pasting information for later but doesn't format text the way I like.

Melissa
Owner in Indien

I am very satisfied with the software

Ease of use. No jargon like ledger, accounts receivable / payable. A simple tool for small businesses to track invoices, expenses.

The documentation appears to have screenshots of old interface. It needs to be updated. More illustrations will be helpful.