Über SimpleTexting

Leistungsstarke, nutzerfreundliche SMS-Marketingplattform. Sende und empfange SMS über einen sechsstelligen Kurzcode oder aktiviere SMS für deine aktuelle Nummer.

Erfahre mehr über SimpleTexting

I didn't need to work with the API to get a simple signup form on my site. The second thing I liked most is the customer support via online chat, which is extremely helpful.

We have a lot of keywords, so this might be a unique problem to our organization.

Bewertungen zu SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SimpleTexting bereits verwendet?

Alexa
Alexa
Programmierer in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Ein nützliches Tool.

SimpleTexting ist einfach zu bedienen und einfach in Ihre Marketing- und Kommunikations-Toolbox zu implementieren. Wir nutzen diese, um unsere Partner über wichtige anstehende Ereignisse zu informieren. Ich finde es toll, dass ich Listen importieren kann.

Ich habe bisher nur gute Erfahrungen damit gemacht.

Shelby
Shelby
Marketing Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Software has everything we need!

Kommentare: We've really loved being able to build our SMS list and SimpleTexting has been easy to use.

We had tried three options simultaneously and picked SimpleTexting because it has so many integrations that are easy to use. We are able to do giveaway contests, collect data, it integrates with our email software - really, they are the pros and have figured out what most clients need from the start.

There's nothing that I dislike thus far. It is slightly more expensive than other options, but right now it's worth it for all of the integrations

Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best strategic partner you will ever find in business.

Kommentare: After being burned badly by other companies who present themselves as similar (years ago) I entered into business with Simple Texting. From then to now, I have renewed my enthusiasm for one of the most effective means to market anything, I’ve ever experienced.

I am constantly amazed at how this company manages to find and keep some of the most talented people who are relentlessly dedicated to their customers success. In an age when many tech companies rely on synthetic customer service driven by soulless algorithms, Simple Texting is NOT one of them. ST is real live people WITH SOULS who truly care about their customers success and will do anything in their power to make it work for customers. They take complicated technology and strategies and make them flat-out simple.

The cons are too few to even mention. Simple Texting is great!

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Made a Mistake

Kommentare: Terrible experience, my number was down for weeks so I decided to cancel the service order, they could not sport a simple local number. On top of that they are denying a full refund claiming they incurred in costs associated with my order, What about my loss after weeks of being unable to text? They said the processed was going to take 7-10 Bus days, its been three times that time now.

The staff is always there, at least to tell you they can't do anything.

Inept service, unable to port a single local number in a month.

Marcelo
Marketing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beauty and the Beast

Kommentare: Before subscription, I contacted support as usual, with "pre-order" questions. At first, I felt they were trying to rush me out our something weird, a little rude to be honest. I was informed our business number was able to be port-in, later I was informed that was not able to port in by a different person, then I decided to buy a new number from a company that sells business numbers "headache-free to port out", then I checked with support again they said it seems to be able but only after my purchase it was possible to say. I bought it $400, the company a bought from gave me the ownership, all the data required to start portability.. still simplestexting support saying it was able to port-in and they offered me to buy another number from their pool. I'm not sad because of the number not being able to be ported-in, I'm sad for the wasting of time and the lack of interest by their support team. I moved to heymarket, great tool and awesome support.

The interface is very friendly and the tools/features are pretty much standard and very helpful. basically, anybody can become a pro and if you have access to a developer the API is also a great plus to integrate your current CRM system and keep customers well notified throughout the entire journey.

As I said, the tools and features are pretty much standard and straight forward I can't see any negative point

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for generating leads that allows you to save your resources for the last mile

Kommentare: As a foreigner in the U.S, there was a lot to get used to. And the option of having to go door-to-door to conduct respondent interviews for our research project was terrifying to say the least. And since our email response rates were less than 8%, we needed another alternative. And boy am I grateful Simple Texting gave allowed us to achieve more than the minimum rate we needed, but more importantly saved me from the dread I had to face if we had to do in-person engagements.

The automated message response mechanism works to absolute perfection. On our first project using it to engage respondents on our post-grad research project, I was a bit skeptical and recommended just one standard response to each reply we got -- thanking them for reaching out, and promising to call them back. But I got won over during the test run, and I was particularly amazed at the intelligence of the system to spot keywords even in badly composed or constructed replies.

I wished there was a back up emailing mechanism for contacts whose messages get bounced back or are undelivered. Chances are, if we got the phone number wrong, maybe we got the email address right; that way we can still count those in our reach figures.

Jen
Customer Experience Specialist in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable texting service. Great that customers can text our landline!

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. The last text service we used didn't always get the messages sent and we knew this because we were sending them to employees with our company's cell phones.
We use this a lot to communicate directly with customers and staff, not as much as a marketing/mailing list/keyword tools...yet!

We loved that we were able to set this up with our existing business landline. We can schedule messages to go out and set-up mailing lists. We can set-up as many users as we'd like as well. It's nice that we can save the customers' information within the software as well for ease of use.

I wish it had better group texting or group texting at all. We use this to text employees a lot and have to set it up as a "campaign " and they cannot see the other responses. I wish it had a built in afterhours reply. I know there's a way to set it up with another app, but we don't have it and I haven't messed with it. Pictures coming INTO our line take a very long time to receive, hours in most cases.

James
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Ease of use, simple UI make this a leader

Kommentare: Great UI. The "SimpleTexting" name says it all. it IS simple to use. A winner.

The simple and quick to grasp user interface makes this tool a winner over all the others we tried. And we tried a lot of them. When using a texting software, you want to quickly add recipients, handle lists with no fuss, and get message out quickly and remotely. This excels at all of them. Especially since we use this 2-3 times per year for onsite events, coming back to it after a few months is a quick dive with minimal re-learning time.

Renewals. The auto-renew feature was difficult to understand. I thought I paused the billing, but then it renewed automatically and we were re-charged. At first I was upset, but then found the menu for it in a bit of a non-intuitive location. They were nice and reversed that charge. I just made a note of it for the future. So just an FYI if you'd be using it periodically. Not a game killer though because the tool is so easy to use.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hey James! Thank you so much for the kind words. :) We're so happy to hear that you've found the platform so easy to use for your events. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on renewals and pausing your account. I'm bringing this back to my team so we can discuss how we might be able to make this process a bit more clear. Thanks again, and happy texting!

Ashley
Business Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to contact clients/prospects with ease

Kommentare: Simpletexting helps me get with the times - SMS Marketing is the new thing to capture prospects attention.
Hands down the easiest, most effective SMS tool - I use it daily and love it!

It is very easy to set up your lists of people (clients, prospects, certain funnels, etc) It is very user friendly overall - everything is clear and makes sense. You get an app on your phone that you can check any incoming msgs from if you need to. You get your own phone number - great for businesses who are trying to implement SMS marketing! Autoresponders - when someone subscribes to your list, they automatically get a certain text message. Honestly, everything I wanted is in SimpleTexting.

I went over my text limit - while I'm fine with the overuse charge, I think it would be helpful if they contacted you to say "hey, you're over your limit - we could easily bump you up to this tier which would save you $x overall" Other than that, no issues with it.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hey Ashley! Thanks for your great feedback. We are delighted to hear from customers like you that SimpleTexting is the easiest, most effective SMS and that everything you wanted in SMS Marketing is in the platform. We are constantly improving our product, and we will pass your feedback regarding overage notification to our development team.

Kaila
Marketing Director in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, plays nice with others

Kommentare: We used SimpleTexting to quickly reschedule clients due to COVID-19. We've used it to increase and streamline bookings and use it in our Facebook ad campaigns and more. We're getting ready to use it as a communication tool for generating sales when clients are reviewing their images.

I really like not only the ease of use, but the effect being able to immediately communicate with our clients has on booking rates and retention. We are able to troubleshoot and solve customer service issues quickly and easily. We implemented one way texting with our main marketing automation software and it greatly increased booking rates. Adjusting our stack to include SimpleTexting and two way texting capabilities has it increased it dramatically yet again. We're incorporating it into other areas of our business and using it to quickly and easily communicate with large numbers of clients at once in a way that still feels personal and available.

The only thing I wish is that I was able to trigger more action from outside sources. We use ActiveCampaign as our main marketing automation software and I wish I had more capability with a direct integration or a workaround through Zapier to trigger it within a campaign, not just at the very beginning.

Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Product and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: It gave us an option for text to give service which was a "nice to have" not a priority.

The option of having unlimited keywords was important to us. We wanted to be able to use this product for multiple projects.

At this time we don't have anything that we are not fond of.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Thanks for this sweet review! It's wonderful to hear that our unlimited Keywords feature has helped you with your multiple use cases. :) Keep up the great work!

Judy
Digital Content Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Short codes to lead user to a website landing page

Kommentare: Our business is the manufacturing of horticultural labels. We were using the shared short code program to take consumers from a plant tag to a gardening-related website that we own. This allowed consumers to find expanded information on plants and their care, as well as drive traffic to our website.

Easy to use and set up messaging tailored to each keyword.

There were times when our auto-response messaging didn't send. Not sure why this happened on occasion.

Stephen
Communications Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The name says it all!

Kommentare: This texting platform has been super easy to use and support has been super helpful when I've had a question outside of their great training videos

Very simple to use yet capable of doing sooo much more

API capabilities only work with your toll free long number, won't work if you use a short code number

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hi Stephen! We appreciate your great feedback. Confirmation from customers like you on how simple and powerful the program is means a lot to us. We're also glad that you're one of the customers that are using API capabilities. With API there's almost an endless possibility of things that you can do for your SMS marketing efforts. As always, please reach out to our helpful support team when you need help.

Pauline
Business Development Director in Philippinen

VERY EASY SETUP! we were up and running and sending out messages in a few minutes.

It makes SMS and shortcodes easy to use and manage. Other software would entail months of setup for a shortcode (but it's more specific / our own) however this one still works pretty much the same way! It's all about convenience and efficiency. Also easy to create and schedule blasts to our clients and hot leads. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. We have never had a chat wait for more than 3 minutes. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT.

The limitations on imports. I still love how quick and easy it is to communicate with customer support so they can increase the limits on our imports but we churn out hot leads fast and it becomes a daily (and possibly tedious future task). we understand the implications of needed consents, but hopefully it can be automated in the future.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Thanks for providing some feedback and leaving a review! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get started with short code messaging, and we're happy that you've been able to make it work so quickly for your business. Our customer support team is super excited about the shout out, they work incredibly hard to make it happen for our customers. We're constantly looking at our processes to make our customers lives easier so I've asked our team to look at the import restrictions. To help ensure the integrity of our service, there are some checks in place but I'm sure we can make it a bit easier for you.

Ashley
Operations Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use texting service

Kommentare: My experience has been great with SimpleTexting. I have found it very easy to work with and it has all of the features we have needed to communicate with our customers.

I like how easy it is to use for the average office worker. We have never used a texting service before and I was able to set this up and use with our clients with minimal effort.

I have found it a bit manual to segment groups but it may be user error there is probably an API that can help fix the issue.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hello Ashley! Thanks for the sweet review. It's super simple to set up an account indeed. With minimal effort you can start sending texts messages to your contacts. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need help on segmenting your groups. We're happy to assist.

Chloe
Digital Media Publisher in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool, but not quite as the full integration system that we'd hoped for

Kommentare: We'd previously used another software to send out daily text messages, but the amount of subscribers we had wasn't a good fit for their system. We have seen great delivery and open rates with SimpleTexting and the interface is easy to navigate and understand.

I loved being able to create a template (and the best practices templates that are included are helpful, too). This makes sending our nightly texts as simple as a few clicks.

We went with SimpleTexting as a solution to texting our contacts due to the MailChimp integration. But we discovered that the integration doesn't work for many of our contacts, since we only have their phone numbers, not their emails (which are required to enter a contact in MailChimp).

Whitney
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Mom-preneur MUST HAVE!

Kommentare: My business is a child’s product. Moms are buying my items. Moms that are busy, and needing that extra reminder! My text alerts notify my customers when an anticipated release is live, or rewards them with a random discount code! Within minutes of sending a text, I’m pushing sales to my website!

It’s easy! I’m a business owner with a growing business! But before that...I’m a mom of 4! I need my software to be simple and fast! This meets those needs!

I wish you could send image! Not links to images, but send the actual image in the text and still have a link to shop!

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hey Whitney! Thanks for this positive review! We love our mompreneurs and are so thrilled the platform is helping to drive sales to your website. :D I wanted to let you know that you actually can send images (along with links to your shop) in the same message! You can do this by toggling the "MMS" button when sending a Campaign. You can read more about sending images here: http://txt.vg/YyBW70. Let us know if you have any questions as you go to do this!

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for our small businesses!

Kommentare: Great value for the money and flexible accounts that allow you to pay based on volume.

All the features are easy to use! I love being able so simply schedule and send out texts. The ability to set up recipients in groups allow for targeted texts to specific groups within the organization.

Sometimes it is complicated to remove people or to figure out how to move them from group to group. Overall, with a little bit of hunting and pecking I was able to figure out everything.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

We're happy to hear that SimpleTexting has been beneficial to your business! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of removing people or moving them from group to group, we love to hear them! You can reach us at support@simpletexting.net.

James
Marketing Director in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Communicating

Simple Texting is very easy to use and is great for helping us keep in touch and communicating effectively with our clients.

No cons with simple texting. It was easy to setup, easy to use, and their customer service is friendly and responsive.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Hey James! Thanks for the sweet review! Compliments like this from customers like you encourage us to provide a better service. We are glad that the platform is helping you to keep in touch with your customers.

Fadare
Fadare
aluminum fabricator in Nigeria
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The software that made everything too simple

Kommentare: it's so simple to the extent that we to give it a credit of not switching to another product.

The computerized message reaction component works to outright flawlessness. For the first time of utilizing it to draw in respondents for our post-graduate apprenticeship exploration, I was a piece incredulous and prescribed only one standard reaction to each answer we got - - expressing gratitude toward them for connecting and promising to get back to them. with our simple research, we are able to put this incredible software to use, Be that as it may, during our time we can schedule ourselves, and I was especially flabbergasted at the insight of the framework.

But some of our messages where delayed to the point that most of the apprentice started complaining of not seeing there massages on time which cost them their marks of being late.

Nico
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support

Kommentare: Customer service was exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my representative, and could not have been more helpful. I was about to cancel my service, but she helped make the platform more usable for my business. If this was my employee she would get a raise, I will be a customer for the foreseeable future because of her help.

Ease of use, app makes phone use simple.

I would love to see drip campaigns setup to make my use more automated.

Jeff
CEO in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform

Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool.

No regrets at this point. I've used this platform with dozens of my clients and everything is functioning well.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

We're glad the platform has been a success with your clients Jeff! Our customer service team does work hard to give everyone a great experience and I know they'll appreciate your kind words here!

Eric
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean and simple, just like their name

Kommentare: The API was easy to get connected to, and the web interface was also clean and intuitive. Customer support was great, as they put me immediately in touch with someone who could fix my issue right away.

Rebecca
Account Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Texting campaigns are awesome!

Kommentare: Reaching customers by text is more effective than email for certain types of campaigns and this gives us easy ability to draft texts, send, report and respond to individuals extremely easily.

This tool was super easy to use and implement and we can turn it on and off depending on client campaigns. The customer support is superior and extremely responsive.

The only complaint I could possibly have and it really isn't one is that we can only pause an account for 3 months, but it is super easy to go in and re-pause if we need.

Antwort von SimpleTexting

Great to hear from you, Rebecca! Thanks for the kind words about the intuitiveness of the platform and the responsiveness of our support team! We appreciate it so much. :) Also, thanks for the feedback about pausing your account! I'm going to take this back to my dev team so we can take this into consideration when we build out future releases of our platform!

Mary
Client Relations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior Customer Support - Functionality Needs Improvement

Kommentare: Your Customer Support is second to none! Seriously! They were so helpful and patient - we had to keep going back and forth and everyone I talked to took the time to get the survey system working correctly, etc. I was thankful that they were there because I needed them .... a lot!

Customer Support, and, if I had gotten far enough into using it - probably the automation

The functionality kept glitching - I would get it working correctly so that the flow was working well, and then I would send it out to our clients and it either wouldn't work, or something else was wrong with the flow