Message tool for improve your business

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Augusto P.
Librero

Vorteile: This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

Nachteile: It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

von EZ Texting an 21.3.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

The best we have found!

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Karen M.
Administration
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

Vorteile: It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

Nachteile: The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Suanna W.
Marketing Communication Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Nachteile: I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Tiffany M.
Owner- Social Media Marketing
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Vorteile: It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

Nachteile: BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

von EZ Texting an 14.2.2019

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too!

Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed.
Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

A solid texting platform

Vijay S.
Student

Kommentare: We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Vorteile: The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Nachteile: Some options took a little while to figure out.

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

Luiggi C.

Kommentare: We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

Vorteile: The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

Nachteile: The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Great product!

Miriam O.
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

Nachteile: I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Delay Doing Blast

Stacey S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

Nachteile: When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere..
Other than that it's OK.

Almost perfect texting app!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Jon L.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

Nachteile: I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

Sumo

David M.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not very good when it takes so long for text to go to phones

Vorteile: That I can have auto text to phone with a large crowd.

Nachteile: It takes forever. for text to go through

There is better out there

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Account Manager

Vorteile: It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Nachteile: If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

von CallFire an 23.8.2018

Thank you for your review.

All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use.

I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage.

I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965.

Happy to work with you moving forward!

The Great Automator!

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Freddy S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Vorteile: It's a labor saver!

Nachteile: A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Vorteile: This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Nachteile: I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

So easy and useful

Julie M.
Program Support Clerk
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

Vorteile: I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

Nachteile: I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU..

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Satpal S.
System Admin
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

Vorteile: Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

Nachteile: Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS.
what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

von EZ Texting an 19.4.2019

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service.

We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Spencer P.
Response Team Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!

Vorteile: I like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.

Nachteile: I like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Stan M.
Financial Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Vorteile: Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Nachteile: Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Allie T.
Director Of Employee Development
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

Nachteile: I do not have any complaints about this software!

Very helpful!

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Maria J.
CAM

Vorteile: This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

Nachteile: We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Good mass texting service for the price

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Director of Programming
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

Nachteile: I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Happy we bought this platform

Megan L.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a pretty good experience. Not perfect, but we would make this choice again.

Vorteile: It is generally easy to use. For the most part it seems to reach the audience.

Nachteile: We have a fair number of people that it gets bounced back from. I have even been bounced before and I have not opted out of these texts. We feel like we need to send text and emails now because of the folks that it bounces back from. Also, when we first got it the Subject was bold and on top of the picture, and now the subject is not bold and is in ( ). We do not like this change at all.

Good choice for mass texting

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Jenny T.
Communications
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.

Vorteile: It was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.

Nachteile: I wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.

Very easy to use

Stephen W.
Network Administrator
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to confirm delivery like on android phones would be nice, but being able to text customers is a great benefit!

Vorteile: It has a very simple interface that is simple to use.

Nachteile: We would have liked a more robust api for us to interface into.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Deb T.
IT Director
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.

Nachteile: EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

Professional

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Marisa S.
office manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: very professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake

Nachteile: havent really noticed anything ive disliked so far