EZ Texting Erfahrungen

Über EZ Texting

EZ Texting bietet einen intelligenten, schnellen, einfachen und zuverlässigen Weg, um mit deiner mobilen Zielgruppe zu kommunizieren.

Erfahre mehr über EZ Texting

EZTexting provides excellent customer service.

The Customer Support team is one of the worst I have ever experienced. The account rep who initially got us set up subscribed us to add ons we told him we did not want or need.

Bewertungen zu EZ Texting

4,0
3,9

EZ Texting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZ Texting bereits verwendet?

Augusto
Augusto
Librero in Venezuela

Message tool for improve your business

This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

Antwort von EZ Texting

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

Julie
Program Support Clerk in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy and useful

Kommentare: I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Casper
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great SMS marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: From the time I signed up to sending my first message, it was all very intuitive. I'm used to email marketing and this works in a very similar way. So similar I'm surprised the email programs don't have it. But maybe it's better to have it separate. At least this is simple and fun to use.

It's easy to use and does exactly what I wanted: bulk texting

The only thing I'd like added (and I haven't used all features yet to be sure) is in contact deletion: when I send a manual follow-up message to a group of people I recently contacted about coming to our concert, I clone the group, then delete the contacts that already responded they couldn't attend the event. This seems to be done one by one. It would be nice to be able to select multiple contacts. But it's a small thing.

letzten Monat

Hey Casper! Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that you're enjoying EZ Texting. As far as the contact deletion goes, if I'm understanding you correctly, you should be able to delete more than one contact at a time, check out this link for further information: https://eztexting.force.com/answers/s/article/How-To-Remove-Contacts-From-A-Group. As always, though, please reach out if you need more help or information. In the meantime, I will pass along the feedback to our product teams to develop a better process for this as we can 100% see the value. Thank you again for your feedback!

Owner- Social Media Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Kommentare: Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

Antwort von EZ Texting

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

Sasha
Billing Department Manager in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but it be came worst with Delivery rate (Was my favorite platform before)

Kommentare: Overall i like EZ texting. I wish i could stay for longer, because i`m loyal customer, but bad delivery rates+you paying for SMS which are was NOT DELIVERED. Sad. I wish i could come back......

I love everything about Ez Texting accept 2 things i will describe in "I don`t like section"

-Price is high compare to other platforms...and agree to pay this price if my messages will be delivered, but... -Bounce rate-50%, 60%, even if i know that those numbers are valid, because we are doing phone calls to our customers and communicate with them often (gym members). Those bad delivery rates company started to receive starting from November 2021.

vor 2 Monaten

Sasha, Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about the delivery rate issue. Since the industry and carrier transition to 10-Digit Sending Numbers, we've done much to improve our deliverability. Our support team would be happy to assist you with identifying the reasons for your bounced messages and improve delivery. Would you be interested in having an agent reach out directly to you? Sincerely, Taylor

Allie
Director Of Employee Development in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

I do not have any complaints about this software!

Account Manager in USA

There is better out there

It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

Antwort von CallFire

Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!

Director of Programming in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good mass texting service for the price

This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Amani
President in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Short Code Trick

Kommentare: I wrote the billing department for a refund twice because the functionality that I signed up to use was not available. I never used the service one time. I wrote for a refund within an hour of purchasing the product. They have ignored me. I watch every penny and I want my money back.

When I used their service before I liked being able to have people text a short code so that I could capture their information. That option is no longer available at the price advertised however the website does not specify this. I called when I realized that the functionality was not there, and the service rep told me that it would cost thousands of dollars for this feature rather than the $39 a month advertised.

vor 2 Monaten

Amani, Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry to hear that you feel as though the short code feature wasn't accurately advertised. We have a pricing sheet specifically for short codes that you can find here: https://www.eztexting.com/resources/dedicated-short-code-pricing. Since the industry and carrier transition to 10-digit sending numbers most texting platforms have been moving their customers over from short codes to regular 10 digit numbers as prices have significantly increased. The good news is, that 10-digit number also has the ability to pair with keywords and capture user phone numbers so the feature is still available. Regarding your billing issue, would you be open to an agent reaching out to speak with you further specifically about your plan? Sincerely, Taylor

Donna
Office secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Needs better clarity

Kommentare: When I tried to talk to someone about my problems I was passed around and no one wanted to deal with it.

It was easy and we were able to reach all our members at once.

I felt like things were not clear or easy to understand on the amount of usage or texts you were allowed to use per credit.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Donna, Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you had difficulty getting clarity on our credit system. If you're open to it, I'm happy to have an agent reach out and discuss your specific credit package. I'm also adding a video here that breaks the credit system down further: https://www.eztexting.com/youtube/yt/I4KZePX_sRM Sincerely, Taylor

Willie
Partner in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Texting Software with Flexibility

Kommentare: As long as you're getting your money's worth out of the monthly fees, this is a great piece of software for direct sales, but if you're not sure you're going to use it all, do some shopping around to make sure that this is the best deal first. It's truly a great tool; I just wish the unused texts rolled over from month to month, even if there was a cap on how much could be accumulated.

It was very easy to put together a text campaign, upload the information & store the contact information, and send out tailored messages. This is the one software I found that truly met all of my business needs.

After not conducting campaigns for a couple months in a row, it was time for one with over 2,000 recipients. I was really looking forward to leveraging all of the functionality associated with EZ Texting. However, when I logged in to my account I realized that my unused messages did not carry forward from month to month. While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money. I was ready to recommend the software for use across our company, but this drawback had me quickly reconsidering the recommendation.

vor 2 Monaten

Willie, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found EZ Texting intuitive and enjoyable! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the monthly credits not rolling over. While that is part of our agreement, we do offer additional "anytime credits" that don't expire for 12 months that some customers purchase ahead of time in case they're expecting to hold off on campaigns for a month but want to jump back in the next month with more messages. Let us know if this helps and we're also happy to have an agent reach out to discuss your plan further. Sincerely, Taylor

Karen
Administration in USA

The best we have found!

Kommentare: Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

Mabel
executive director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for Non-profits needing texting communication options!

Kommentare: Overall it's a great software for people to text into and enter into your system. This has allowed us to capture more of our people's information and move them along our different process queues.

I like that we can lump different people into groups depending on the information we need to share. This allows us to schedule the messages out ahead of time and make sure everyone is getting the most accurate information possible.

The software can get expensive if your needing to constantly send out weekly messages to mass amounts of people over 100. You would need to purchase more credits, and it can get expensive.

vor 2 Wochen

Hey Mabel, Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting. When it comes to credits we recommend checking out our pricing plans(https://www.eztexting.com/pricing). One of these might match up with your company needs better. In addition, we do offer additional credits that you can purchase which will roll over for the next 12 months. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team via our website chat or via email at support@EZTexting.com. Thank you again for your feedback! Sincerely, Taylor

Suanna
Marketing Communication Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Easiest Way to Communicate

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Freddy
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Great Automator!

Kommentare: If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

It's a labor saver!

A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

Chastity
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EZ Texting

Kommentare: None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

The ease of use, the value, and options that EZ Texting offered.

I gave the value a 3; but only because the credits are use it or lose it.... Many months, I didn't have a need for the credits and other months I sure could have used more that I was allowed during a month... my contacting varies widely from month to month.

vor 2 Monaten

Chastity, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found EZ Texting intuitive and enjoyable! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the monthly credits not rolling over. While that is part of our agreement, we do offer additional "anytime credits" that don't expire for 12 months that some customers purchase ahead of time in case they're expecting to hold off on campaigns for a month but want to jump back in the next month with more messages. Let us know if this helps and we're also happy to have an agent reach out to discuss your plan further. Sincerely, Taylor

Office Aide in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Easy texting review

Kommentare: I didn't get to utilize beyond the trial, but what little time I had I made use of.

I like the fact that it automatically adds email/phone numbers and contact name, three important elements.

You have the person's name and/or address.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the free trial. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in hearing more about our different pricing plans or you can access them here: https://www.eztexting.com/pricing Sincerely, Taylor

Andrew
Safety manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safety texts review

Kommentare: I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Vijay
Student in USA

A solid texting platform

Kommentare: We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Mark
Mark
Director of Application Development in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safety Texting Application

Kommentare: Very easy to setup, and sales reached out to me to provide a better plan for me.

We use this service to send out mass safety alerts for Job sites. This has become a vital part of our safety culture and was extremely easy to set up. We used the out of the box groups and keywords to build our job site distribution lists.

Better logging on all API calls and connections to Power BI

Jamine
Communications Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Service

Kommentare: Overall, I love the customer service which is the main reason we've stayed for the last few years.

EZTexting provides excellent customer service. The reps are really knowledgeable about the products & services. They value customers are recommend useful products that will enhance your marketing initiatives.

Lately, my texts have not been delivered to Sprint customers on at least two known occasions. It's hard to accept that it's a carrier issue when my audience of Sprint customers were receiving texts from other companies on both occasions.

letzte Woche

Jamine, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting and that you've seen enhancements toward your marketing initiatives--that is our goal! When it comes to sprint customer deliverability, unfortunately, within the industry, Sprint/T-Mobile have more restrictions with 10-digit sending numbers and one of those restrictions is text limits per number. A way around that is to register your number with us within your account (we're happy to walk you through that via our customer service agents). Thank you again for your feedback and please reach out to us if you're interested in registering your number. Sincerely, Taylor

Luiggi
Project Manager in USA

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

Kommentare: We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Amanda
Hr manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient

I like the ease of sending a quick communication to all my agents in a split second. People respond snd our message gets out! Like the app also.

Sometimes there are delays with the sending so once it does out, the message is no longer relevant. Not a great setup for reoccurring messages.

Lisette
Digital brand manager in USA

Easy to implement

Kommentare: Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Chief Digital & Technology Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

EZTexting is easy to use; Support/AM is very responsive

Kommentare: EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

Account Manager & Support are VERY responsive. Called back on a Saturday when our cap # texts was exceeded.

EZTexting is a spot solution in our environment, not CRM integrated.