Über Mozeo

Funktionsreiches Dashboard, das Kontaktverwaltung, mobile Keywords, SMS, MMS, Textnachrichten, Berichte und mehr umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Mozeo

The user interface is wonky at best. I also accidentally sent out a text message to EVERYONE in my address book, and the second I noticed I did it, there was no way to "cancel" or "undo" my action.

Bewertungen zu Mozeo

Mozeo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mozeo bereits verwendet?

Charles S.
Charles S.
IT Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use for texting our members

Kommentare: The scheduling part helped out the most.

Real easy to use, no waiting, just upload your list and pick what you want to text and send. Also, you can schedule what you want to send.

Minor thing, you need to use the Mozeo template to upload your data. The template is in a CSV format, so you will need Excel or something to open it.

William F.
Vice President in USA

Great Texting Software for Teams of All Sizes

What I like most about Mozeo is that it is extremely easy to setup and get rolling for my team. It was easy to setup routing for the responses that came through and the leads were routed correctly and efficiently.

The cost of the software is what ultimately drove our company to other competitors in the market.

Heather H.
Insurance Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Enough

The site is very user friendly and the support is very fast at getting back to you

Every time you send a text, the page refreshes and you lose your spot in your inbox.

Marketing Coordinator in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for text campaigns

Kommentare: People these days don't answer their phones and I don't want my messages to get lost in a sea of emails for our candidates. Mozeo lets me text someone right away and get their attention. I get much higher response rates via text message campaigns.

My company uses this product solely for text message campaigns and it works great. The dashboard is very easy to work through and understand. Uploading contacts to a list is also very simple. I was worried at first that it would take several minutes or even hours for contacts to successfully load to a list, to my surprise it only takes a couple seconds. Helps eliminate down time. When creating a text message, Mozeo makes it very easy to add an external link and Mozeo helps me keep track of how many characters I have left in a message before I reach my maximum allotted characters. I also like that I can see individual's responses. Whether they have questions, comments or concerns - I am able to quickly respond to that person via another text in a couple minutes.

When I am about to send a text message, I have the choice to "send to groups" to my message...on that following page it would be so appreciated if I could see how many people are in each group. A little number in bold next to each list so I can see when I combine certain contact group lists how many people I am sending to. I would also like more in depth reports on each text campaign. The "My Reports" section of Mozeo only lets me see reports based on a time frame. Sometimes I send three or four text campaigns in one day. I'd like to see each individual campaign's report - not all three or four text message reports as a whole.

Malkie R.
Director of Case Management in USA

Mozeo has really helped me with staffing cases efficiently and easily.

The best thing I love about the system is the groups option - I do not need to send out a message to all my contacts at same time.

Since I send out multiple messages per day, I do not like the way the replies come in. There's no way to see to which message a provider is replying "yes" to. If you can find a way to have the messages be received in a way that I know to which message it corresponds to, that will be very helpful. Another thing would be for the system to let us know when a provider opts out of text or email. It is not clear enough. And if someone did opt out, how does she opt back in without me having to delete and re-add the contact? Third, very little character limit when texting individually with providers. Lastly, the emails should have option to have regular text bodies...not sections and stuff.

Jay H.
Owner/Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mozeo is a very reliable service with great customer support. No problem getting questions answered

Kommentare: I'm able to reach/contact my clients quickly and receive better communication back from them.

The software is easy to use and very simple to navigate. Text messages are sent fast, never heard of a text not being received. The cost is easy to manage for a small business (pay as go or as needed)

Cannot target a certain group(s) or list with text messaging, must text entire list. Does not identify the person texting you back on email the notification. Cannot not respond to emailed text when away from your computer.

Lauren R.
HR in USA

Very helpful for my company's business to run smoothly.

Now that picture messages have been added to the software, it's a great tool to use as a texting device, not having to use your own phone.

I don't like that there are a limited number of words per text message, it's frustrating to have to send more than one message broken apart.

Brian A.
Agent in USA

Does a great job reminding my clients about payments etc

Easy to navigate, great price for text messages, keeps all clients phone numbers in tact, and just overall easy

Nothing really, I think that the software is perfect for a small business like mine. Easy to use and great price

Len S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: Promotion of scheduled events. Weekly marketing. We are able to send a message out on a whim if need be.

I like the recurring message feature. Set up various messages to be sent out every week. Set it up and no more thinking. The software is easily accessible, easy to use and easy to understand

People opting out of the service. To be fair, this is not the software's fault. I would like to be able to send longer messages....I wish the program allowed more characters.

Nina K.
Chief Awesomeness Empowerer in USA

We love Mozeo!

After working with another texting platform, we are so happy to find Mozeo. Easy to use, awesome client care, with all the features we need to connect with our clients daily.

We have had no issues. If there is ever an error, the Mozeo team is very quick to get back to us with a resolution.

Austin R.

Great service for the price. Text keyword registration is very useful.

I like the pay and text as you go model that lets you purchase texts in bulk and schedule texts to be sent out to all of the people who have registered using your dedicated purchased keywords. We use this for registering participants for particular marketing advertisements.

The short code number is shared by several businesses, so if the people registering with your keywords mistype them they will inadvertently be interacting with other businesses. Also, the dashboard interface is awkward when trying to see if people have tried to contact you via the conversations section.

Sergio A.
President/Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Four Seasons Laser Center

Kommentare: Overall great experience

Very user friendly. Very easy to understand all the steps...

Basically, I do not have anything bad to say....!

Amanda H.
Administrative Assistant in USA

We love using Mozeo for our patient reminders!

Very user friendly. We find it very easy to use and navigate. We have never had any problems or concerns. When we have had questions in the past, you guys were very fast to respond and help with any questions.

Maye a different short cut from adding a contact to directly texting them. Seems like you have to make a few extra clicks that are not necessary. If you could add the contact then have the button to text them there, we could save a little time.

Curtis M.
Campus Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for connecting people

Mozeo has been a breeze to use and easy to learn. I have also really appreciated the ability to input phone numbers. They are dependable and the customer support has been great.

I wish they had an app to use since it can be a bit unwieldy to use on my phone. There are some other features that would be helpful for our purposes (e.g., it would be great if a person could unsubscribe from a group without leaving our entire system).

Kalynn K.
Receptionist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Palmetto Women's Center Reviews

Kommentare: Our business uses Mozeo to contact patients. This is an easy way for us to contact patients and not have a phone designated to this.

The ease of using Mozeo and how convenient it is.

Not having a way to have prepared text messages.

Joanne F.
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product at a great price

Kommentare: Wonderful for confirming appointments with our clients.

I love the ease of use for this product and the affordable cost.

You can not schedule future post which is a time saver for us.

Heather B.
Owner/CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent marketing tool for the right price

Easy to use interface makes sending text message very easy and fast. I appreciate that I can cut and paste old messages and then edit so I don't have to retype everything. easy search function for customer info.

customers state they have tried unsuccessfully to un-enroll using the STOP function. we end up going in to manually unenroll them.

John B.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Mass Text Messaging Company, was able to send out thousands of texts to clients

Kommentare: it was a huge time saver, and I was able to reach out to thousands of people via text message with one simple message .

Simple and easy to use . Straight forward, does the job and the price is awesome . Also, I liked the fact that i was able to use a local number with the account to make it more authentic . And I like the new feature now that exceeds 160 characters .

The user interface is wonky at best . I also accidentally sent out a text message to EVERYONE in my address book, and the second I noticed I did it, there was no way to "cancel" or "undo" my action. This was extremely embarrassing. I will have to be more careful next time, but there should be an emergency stop button in my opinion .

Regan B.
Membership Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mozeo is easy to use and effective!

Kommentare: Communication is seamless!

The functionality is seamless and I like that replies are organized in one place. It is also easy to add new contacts and segment into groups. I also like that the text comes from a real number!

I have no complaints! However, a mobile app for sending and communicating could be cool! I have seen a couple of other options recently with this feature.

Keith M.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Having a text message system has helped my dry cleaning and laundry delivery business tremendously.

Kommentare: It has streamlined communications with my customers. The customers love it.

It keeps a database of all my text recipients and I can easily blast a text to all of them, if needed, or individually.

The text are limited in number of characters, which can be restrictive at times. But they've made some changes which allow you to double up on characters.

Brett K.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mozeo..funny name easy to us

Kommentare: I like it for what we use it for. we dont do any marketing with it, we use it to contact existing customers that are waiting on custom products , orders etc.

It's simple, easy and anyone with out any experience can use it. No Monthly fee.

everything you check messages you need to log in each time, a little irritating. New unread message do not go to the top.

Gwen H.
HR Generailst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome / In-Expensive System for Mass Communication

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mozeo is a very user-friendly system, and great software to use to send mass messages to employees.

We like that we can divide our employees up by location, and send messages regarding site-specific issues. We have found this system to be very helpful during inclement weather, etc., and the ease of using the system is amazing!

There is nothing we don't like about this software. We are able to send messages to our employees from our computers or cell phones, and knowing we have the function is comforting.

Franco A.
Loan Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is a good product, it can be great

Kommentare: The best part is that its incredibly effective

Its very effective, everybody can handle it, you cut off the hassle of making a long phone call, with this you get to the point

The intake of information es to long, feeding with this information and then going to the sending a text to many steps

Georgeann L.

Top Notch Customer Service

Easy to use... I've had to use customer service several times and they were extremely responsive and helpful!

I really can't think of anything that I dislike about using this software. Everything is very user friendly.

Caitland O.
Caitland O.
Communications & Commercial Services Director in USA
Immobilien

Texting made easy and affordable!

It's very easy to use, and customer support is great. I had a complaint one time and got a reply that it could take up to 24 hours to get a response, and I had a response within 30 minutes. There are some great features, like the landing pages as well. It's also more affordable than some competitors when you need a LOT of texts!

I wish there was a way to have the texting come from a name instead of a 5 digit number. The landing pages can also be a bit tricky to format if you want to include pictures. I tried to include a graphic and had to resize it several times before I got it right.