TutorCruncher Bewertungen

von TutorCruncher

Über TutorCruncher

TutorCruncher ist ein Business-Management-System für Nachhilfeunternehmen, das Zeitpläne, Terminplanung, Gehaltsabrechnung und, Rechnungserstellung ermöglicht und ein System zur Zuordnung von geeigneten Lehrer-Schüler-Kombinationen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über TutorCruncher

Jason R.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"A must for all tutoring businesses"

Kommentare: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

Vorteile: It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Nachteile: Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

von TutorCruncher an 15.1.2020

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback!

I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Alexander K.
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"Infinitely valuable tool for a small-medium sized tutoring business"

Vorteile: Sockets provide out-of-box integration with our own cloud-based platform and CRM
Everything from billing, merchant services, tutor matching, online whiteboard integration is provided by TutorCruncher
Simple job/lessons workflow
Easy customizable forms and workflows

Nachteile: Socket needs to be better documented and provide more customization
Hosting option is too expensive
Should provide customer support in US timezones

von TutorCruncher an 19.5.2020

Hi Alexander,

Great to see that you're getting a lot out of TutorCruncher so far! Your pro list and benefits cover a lot of the points we're really proud of, so we're chuffed about that. I've made a note for us to work harder on upgrading the Socket documentation, and tech support from a US timezone is on the way too.

Thanks again,
Fionn

Alice W.
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"TutorCruncher is a useful software but the team dosen't always respond well to requests or feedback "

Vorteile: Ease of use and range of functions. Different ways of seeing information (calander, lists etc).

Nachteile: Having to submit a report to make lessons complete and open them in a new screen.

von TutorCruncher an 20.4.2018

Hi Alice, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you see that you enjoy using the functionalities on offer in TutorCruncher. We would definitely like to improve upon your experience of customer support, as we take pride in offering a dedicated an in-depth support package to the users with which we work. You can always reach us via the online chat and we would be delighted to understand how we can better work with you going forward.

Pippa B.
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"Changed my company dramatically "

Kommentare: It’s a fantastic product, with fantastic support. I can’t believe anyone would sign up to Tutorcruncher and regret it.

Vorteile: It saves you hiring an admin person. It streamlined invoicing. With TutorCruncher running in the background, you can focus all your efforts into building your company and making it better. I was pretty nervous as a CRM is such a vital aspect of the business and difficult to change once started. But I never looked backed after.

Nachteile: The only real Con for me, is that it’s designed for an agency. So has all the features you would expect for self employed tutors. My tutoring business is a company and everyone is paid by PAYE, I wish I could turn all the self employed features off. Eg, the amount Tutorcruncher tells tutors that have earth, is not what they get in their wages.
Also I wish it had a feature that could collect the millage to make a our tutors milage claims automated. But that is just wishful thinking.

von TutorCruncher an 19.5.2020

Hi Pippa,

What an absolutely lovely review, thanks so much! You're absolutely right that CRM is a massive business decision so really happy you're confident that you made the right choice with us!

I'll have a conversation with our team today to see if there's a way we could better account for income taxes like PAYE. Tutor mileage claims is definitely an ambition too (maybe something to release alongside the app), we'll continue brainstorming it on our end.

Thanks again Pippa, stay well and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon.

Best,
Fionn

Rory C.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2017

"Great piece of software"

Kommentare: The Profs started using TutorCruncher about half way through our first year of operations, and since then, we haven't looked back. TutorCruncher has freed up a significant amount of administrative time, allowing us to put our time and energy into business growth. It has allowed our company to scale smoothly, and the TutorCruncher team have been open to taking onboard our suggests for changes and extra features to support our business growth. Very happy with the product.

Vorteile: Smooth integration of all aspects of the business. Easy to use for our contractors, clients, and in house team. Fantastic billing system, integrated with online payment companies for very swift payment turnaround.

Nachteile: We have dealt with the occasional bug and teething issue, but these are solved very quickly by their in house team.

von TutorCruncher an 6.3.2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rory. We are very pleased with the impact you feel our services have had on The Profs, particularly in terms of scalability and growth opportunities that TutorCruncher has helped provide. We are grateful for your prudent and effective suggestions for improving the system and are always happy to continue developing our services in line with the needs of successful businesses like yours. Thanks again, Rory!

• Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Michelle J.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"Tutorcruncher has literally made my administration so much easier."

Kommentare: Time is money and this software saves me heaps of time. It has also increased my business's capacity to grow without me having to employ another administration person.

Vorteile: - easy to track jobs and lessons
- turned my paper lesson reports into electronic ones
- empowers my tutors and clients
- time sheets are managed once tutors mark a lesson complete
- compared to their competition, price versus features is unbeatable
- great support. The guys at Tutorcruncher area always very responsive and they are on the other side of the world for me

Nachteile: - Credit requests and invoicing is done a little bit different from how I used to do it and required a change to my internal business processes. If there is an amount still owing on a credit request, I'd like to see that marked as transferred to the invoice when the invoice supersedes that credit request
- I don't use it to track tutor pay because our Australian casual employment pay rates are too difficult to implement. I simply export tutor hours and manually enter into Xero's payroll.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report. We are proud to know that we provide effective support even if we are on the other side of the ocean! We are working to improve the credit requests. Thanks again Michelle.

Tim K.
Start-Up Co-Founder
Bildungsmanagement
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"There aren't too many software providers you'd like to get a beer with"

Kommentare: Too many to mention! They helped us scale, grow and manage a database of 140 clients and maintain intimate connections.

Vorteile: The customer support on this software is the best I have experienced. We launched our private tutoring service with 0 clients and 10 tutors and they were incredibly supportive and diligent from day 1 helping us towards success. Today they resolved a software error in less than an hour. They've thought of nearly everything in the software and I'm a massive fan of their iconic socket. I understand TutorCruncher is now facing several competitors but I can only give the highest most sincere recommendations.

Nachteile: The software is fantastic, a few nit picky improvements could be: pagination in TutorCruncher socket and ability to create seperate TutorCruncher socket for different types of tutors. BOTH of which I have been informed are coming soon. AKA How good?!

von TutorCruncher an 12.2.2018

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Scalability plays a big role in our design philosophy and we are happy to read that we could help you to scale, grow and and manage a growing database of 140 clients. We are continuing to improve TutorCruncher Socket and look forward to you using more of its functionality. Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Julia A.
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"Excellent software with first rate support"

Kommentare: Saved me a huge amount of time.

Vorteile: I am an accountant specialising in the tuition sector and many of my clients use TutorCruncher. The accounting side is excellent and the integration with Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo works very well. I have used other tutor management software over the past few years but have found TutorCruncher to be the best by a long stretch. The support is outstanding. I have requested specific reports and features in the past and the TutorCruncher team have been very accommodating.

Nachteile: If you have very specific invoice requirements (especially if you require very tailored invoices) then make sure that TutorCruncher can accommodate this. Although this might be a limitation of the accounting software (Xero or Quickbooks Online) rather than TutorCruncher.

von TutorCruncher an 20.3.2018

Hello Julia, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are very proud that you found TutorCruncher better than other softwares. We are happy that you can now manage your accounting business more efficiently by integrating TutorCruncher with other systems such as Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo. As you know, we want to offer excellent support, it's nice to know that we are doing it. Thank again Julia for your amazing review!

April B.
Teacher
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"An affordable software that is great for business management."

Kommentare: I was able to quickly connect my students with tutors that could help them with their specific needs involving coursework.

Vorteile: This software is super affordable and is a bargain when considering all of the extra features that you receive. I am a huge fan of the fact that the software is accessible from almost anywhere using any device including my cellphone. The monthly pricing system is great as it allows my company to purchase a subscription for as many months as we see fit instead of being stuck with it if we do not like, fortunately this software meets all requirements for both teacher and students.

Nachteile: The biggest downside to using this software is the fact that I can not host it on my own domain. I wish that this were possible, but at this time it is not. I also would like to see a cheaper support option initiated.

von TutorCruncher an 10.5.2018

Hi April, thanks for taking the team to leave us a review. We are glad you think that TutorCruncher is priced to give you great value at the same time as meeting all your core needs. We do have an Enterprise price plan which allows you to have your system accessed via your own domain, though this is a premium service which we discuss on a case by case basis. Additionally, our dedicated support service is excellent value for money given the level of insight and engagement on offer. I would encourage you to take a look at these areas!

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Oscar H.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Excellent support and a platform that is developing fast. Would highly recommend."

Vorteile: Integrated system for hours and for bills make it a very good customer experience. I like the fact that parents can log in to review their total activity.

Nachteile: Is slightly clunky navigating through screens. When you are going through numerous students or tutors you have to click back and forth.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Oscar, thank you very much for your review. We are really glad that TutorCruncher is an excellent system that help to run your business efficiently. We are also happy that your clients like TutorCruncher and parent can log in to review their activities and lesson planning. We are working to improve the functionality of the system, and we try to adapt TutorCruncher to the needs of our users. Thank you very much for the review Oscar!

Facilitator
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to."

Kommentare: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

Vorteile: The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses.
The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort.
The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights.
The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated.
The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions.
Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors.
The client/user support is fantastic!

Nachteile: The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

von TutorCruncher an 20.3.2018

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.
We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times.
If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Lisa C.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2017

"Outstanding experience"

Kommentare: Adds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.

Vorteile: The customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.

Nachteile: Not much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

von TutorCruncher an 18.9.2017

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Jelena G.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2017

"Loving our new operating system !!"

Kommentare: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

Vorteile: It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

Nachteile: a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information.
Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks.
Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

von TutorCruncher an 13.4.2017

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Chase C.
Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee hours. "

Vorteile: It is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.

Nachteile: When adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!

Carla-mari M.
Company owner and Manager
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"Tutor Cruncher is a brilliant system and the staff are super helpful and continue to improve things."

Kommentare: We are able to manage our daily and weekly activities for our business and also able to track our clients progress along the way.

Vorteile: How user friendly it is. There are so many options and categories available and they all make things so simple and easy, but are so user friendly to work with. Tutor Cruncher puts everything into place for you, so you just have to slot things in.

Nachteile: Sometimes things go wrong and we have to wait while that issue is being sorted out. However, the team does sort things out very quickly.

von TutorCruncher an 19.3.2018

Hello Carla, thank you for leaving us a great review.
We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and schedule management. We are very proud to know that we are providing effective support. I¿m sure you appreciate that we cannot stop 100% of problems, but what we can do is to minimise this risk and then solve them immediately. We always try to do our best!
Thanks again Carla!

Joe B.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"This was the missing piece in the jigsaw of our business. Thank you."

Kommentare: It means we don't need a library of files of information. All our clients and tutors info is at our fingertips

Vorteile: How it organises our accounting structures, and allows me to quickly create a job and post out to our tutors, and I also like the editability of the messages

Nachteile: I never really know what the user experience is for our clients and our tutors. I don't know when they get there reports and what happens if they pay their invoice on time. I'm sure I could find this out if I made myself a client and went through that whole process, but it would be great if you had a section of screenshots displaying the user experience of our clients and tutors at each step of the way.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Joe, thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to organise the accounting structures and payment. You always have access to your Demo Branch on tutor which does allow you to role play to visualise how your clients and tutors interact and engage with your system. Thanks again Joe.

Stephanie R.
Tutoring Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"We've used the program for our small tutoring business for the last 4 years. "

Kommentare: Tutor cruncher is a vital part of our tutoring business.

Vorteile: I like how there are continual updates to the software with new features being added all the time. I like how easy it is to add sessions.

Nachteile: I would like it if newly created invoices also contained a line that states how much they owe on previous invoices and give a total amount owing for all invoices.

von TutorCruncher an 20.3.2018

Hello Stephanie, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are very proud that during these 4 years with TutorCruncher you have found it an effective way to develop your business. As you know, we continue to work to stay up-to-date with new technologies and more practical and fast tools. Thank again for the review Stephanie.

Harrison M.
Lead Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"TutorCruncher is an effective and useful website that has improved my company's effectiveness."

Kommentare: As previously mentioned, tutorcruncher streamlined my company's operation, as we became larger and harder to manage. Tutorcruncher solved significant software and administration issues.

Vorteile: The consolidation of information, and its ease of access are the main advantages of using tutorcruncher.

Nachteile: Tutorcruncher can be occasionally difficult to use, with some unfortunate design flaws. One issue I had was with the labelling tutors option. Finding how to create a label caused me to apply this label to every tutor in the company, which took a long time to fix. Both the functions for creating, and removing labels en masse are frustrating to use.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Harrison, thank for your great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to run your tutoring business in an easy and effective way. You can apply labels to your users in bulk by filtering, this may help you to save time in labelling, https://help.tutorcruncher.com/setup/#what-is-a-label. Thanks again for your review Harrison!

Rushil S.
COO
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Very efficient system. Handles all the difficult and menial tasks."

Kommentare: Takes away all the admin.

Vorteile: Quickest and easiest way to create and send invoices. Pipelines structure very effective in determining qualified leads. Broadcasts are fun and interactive and very easy to send targeted broadcasts based on labels.

Nachteile: Integration with websites unavailable. Would like our customers to be able to create an account and book trial sessions without initially getting their details.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Rushil, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are really pleased that TutorCruncher has proved so useful in facilitating effective tutoring management helping you with payments and billing. We can confirm that soon customers can book lessons via the website, we are working to create this new opportunity for you and all your users. Stay tuned! Thank again for your review Rushil!

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Florian N.
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2017

"Amazing and extremely helpful software!"

Vorteile: The software provides almost every function you could wish as a tutoring agency. Bugs are fixed immediately and the after sales service is great. These Features is going to help any tutoring Company all over the world to increase their income and decrease their costs.

Nachteile: Only one Point, and only interesting for a few of you: Unfortunately, the software is still not translated into German. Maybe Tutorcruncher should consider this soon, there is a huge tutoring agency market in the German speaking countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

von TutorCruncher an 18.5.2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review, Florian. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and that it helps you grow your business. Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Zac N.
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

Vorteile: The software is great but even better than that is the customer service provided by reps. They are always extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Nachteile: The revenue snapshot could be more helpful (instead of comparing to previous 28 days would be more relevant to compare to the same period in the previous year).

von TutorCruncher an 17.1.2018

Hi Zac, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are delighted that you have been able to get so much out of our software over such a long period of time. We are always happy to provide a high quality of customer service to help you get the most out of our system!

• Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Admin Expert
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"Great software; the single platform where tutors, managers, clients and students can refer to "

Kommentare: Central platform for all parties concerned in a tutorial company.

Vorteile: - Functionality - creates and records lessons accurately
- Feedback system - especially fits with our business

Nachteile: - Ease of use - it's sometimes confusing when you want to edit previous lessons, such as deleting them, changing their feedbacks and such. Sometimes you can click into a lesson that says "Editable" but then you cannot delete it. Would be better if the rules around how lessons can be cancelled/deleted are more clear.

von TutorCruncher an 20.3.2018

Hello there, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that TutorCruncher helps your business to manage different areas of the business, such as managing relationships with your tutors, clients and students. It is also good to know that you find the lesson report system useful when you record lessons. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCruncher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Perry G.
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2018

"Tutorcruncher is a great product, I don't know how I'd run my business without it."

Vorteile: The features in this product take away the hassle of running my business. The ease of use is great, and the team have thought very hard about what tutoring agencies need.

Nachteile: The search functionality could be better at displaying results in a more user friendly way. Otherwise a great product.

von TutorCruncher an 5.4.2018

Hello Perry, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are pleased to know that TutorCruncher is helping you a lot in the management of your business, even to say that you would not know how to do without! We are happy that TutorCruncher is easy to use and allows you to perform many tasks. We are working hard to improve the functionality of the system and the search functionality will soon be better at displaying results. Thank you very much Perry for you great review.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Rich P.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"Game-Changer"

Vorteile: When it comes to managing a team of tutors, this software - at least of the ones I've tried - is the most complete package: detailed profiles, automatic invoicing, filters and maps - these are just a few of the well-thought-out details.

Nachteile: My biggest request would be for them to integrate further payment options. Currently, Stripe is the only option, but it'd be great to have further choices.

von TutorCruncher an 16.4.2019

Hi Rich, many thanks for taking the time to give TutorCruncher a review, we really appreciate that! We're happy to hear that you find TutorCruncher the most complete software on the market. Besides Stripe, you are also able to take payment from your clients via GoCardless (Direct Debit), and we'll be integrating with other payment gateways like PayPal, PayFast, WeChat Pay, and AliPay in the future. We would be happy to hear from you what gateways you'd want us to integrate with, so don't hesitate to get in touch Rich!

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Jessica H.
Program Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"Getting accustomed to TutorCruncher as a new platform has been very easy. "

Kommentare: built in invoicing and credit tracking features for client accouts.

Vorteile: Many features are intuitive to use and don't require a lot of training. Whether its administrative features, client features or tutor features, I am able to easily address questions from all of our users. There have only been a few instances where I've need to seek out support from the TC team or reference the user guide. In those instances, I have always gotten the answers I needed with out a lot of hassle.

Nachteile: There are some limits to how you can sort client and student lists. Additionally, when users go dormant or jobs are finished these values still remain in the search and maps feature. It would be more helpful to have these types of values go dark in these features.

von TutorCruncher an 15.3.2018

Hello Jessica, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review.
It is our pleasure that the use of TutorCruncher is easy and functional for you, as we aim to improve the connections between administrators and other users. This means deep relationship of trust and professionalism with tutors and close connection with the parents and students. We are continuing to improve the way to how you can sort client and student lists to ensure that the data you see is always pertinent to your needs.
Thanks again for the review.