Über Easy LMS

Ein LMS zur Erstellung von Online-Prüfungen, Kursen und Bewertungen mit vielen Fragetypen, Fortschrittsüberwachung und sogar einem Login-Portal.

Erfahre mehr über Easy LMS

Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Quizzes, courses and much more easy!"

Kommentare: With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Vorteile: It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Nachteile: I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Trevor W.
Marketing & Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"So Many Features!"

Kommentare: We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Nachteile: The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Kelsie S.
Program Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz. "

Vorteile: I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Nachteile: I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Robson B.
Sales Engineer
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"Great value for money and very useful support"

Vorteile: Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Nachteile: Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Joshua S.
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2018

"You should use Easy LMS"

Kommentare: My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Nachteile: I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2018
David B.
US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2018

"Excellent value for dollar"

Vorteile: This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Nachteile: The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Daniel J.
Shared Services & IT Director
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Having a great experience using the service!"

Kommentare: We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Vorteile: - Powerfully easy interface
- Low cost
- Great customer support
- All features you may need in one product

Nachteile: - Unable to customize sender email address
- I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Pamela J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Love the Product"

Kommentare: My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

Vorteile: I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Nachteile: The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Yves L.
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2019

"Nothing but the Best"

Kommentare: I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Vorteile: Simplicity
Useful
Really made for exam training
I like it

Nachteile: The Academy part is not as I thought. So I use it with the Embed way

• Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Anand V.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2019

"360 Degree LMS"

Vorteile: create custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results

Nachteile: There is no negative points about using this software

• Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Samuel C.
Corporate Strategy Advisor
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2016

"Great outcome at plant open day`"

Kommentare: After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2016
Sandra M.
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2015

"Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more! "

Kommentare: I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

• Bewertet am 2.12.2015
Adam L.
Team Lead
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2016

"Excellent training tool "

Kommentare: I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Nachteile: I have no Cons of this website

• Bewertet am 22.7.2016
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2018

"Just What I Was Looking For"

Kommentare: As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Vorteile: Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Nachteile: A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees. "

Vorteile: It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Nachteile: With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Kobi B.
CTO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2017

"Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money."

Vorteile: Best customer service I ever encountered.
Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go.
Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute.
Support multiple languages including Hebrew :)
Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Nachteile: The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern".
There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2017
Aly H.
Architect
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2018

"Best online software learning site on the world wide web."

Vorteile: Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.)
Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate.
Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Nachteile: The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education.
It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Kathleen G.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain."

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Nachteile: I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Alon K.
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2016

"Fun way for test preperation"

Kommentare: I used the Gamified Quiz module only.
Questions were uploaded using the import option.
I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Vorteile: Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam.
The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout).
it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams.
The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Nachteile: 1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export.
2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Mikayla K.
VP of Education and Development
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy and Simple"

Kommentare: I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Vorteile: My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Nachteile: My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

James S.
Veterinary Ophthalmologist
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2018

"Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology"

Kommentare: I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Vorteile: A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Nachteile: Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Carol B.
Account Management Executive
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software"

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Nachteile: I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Geoff D.
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2016

"A Great Product"

Kommentare: I had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly satisfying about dealing with QuizWorks is something that seems to have been lost in the world of commerce. .GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Twice I have contacted them and both times I have received lightning fast responses. They even made adjustments to accommodate questions in multiple quizzes that could be changed without affecting the same question in another quiz. Try doing this with Microsoft. I can't even get a response from these large companies when you need help. They are happy to sell you the product but unwilling to service it. QuizWorks have a different corporate philosophy and mentality. They treat you the way they would want to be treated and that is a rarity nowadays. Highly recommend this product. Five stars on all counts.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2016
Eleanor D.
Clinician
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2018

"Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities! "

Kommentare: My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Olorunfemi O.
Merchant Support Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2015

"Awesome"

Kommentare: Pros:
I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before.
i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

von Quizworks an 24.11.2015

Hi Olorunfemi!

Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :)

And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :)

Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab.

Have a good day!