Great outcome at plant open day`

Bewertet am 18.5.2016
Samuel C.
Corporate Strategy Advisor

Kommentare: After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

Bewertet am 2.12.2015
Sandra M.

Kommentare: I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Excellent training tool

Bewertet am 22.7.2016
Adam L.
Team Lead
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Nachteile: I have no Cons of this website

Just What I Was Looking For

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Vorteile: Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Nachteile: A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Nachteile: With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Bewertet am 6.5.2017
Kobi B.
CTO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Best customer service I ever encountered.
Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go.
Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute.
Support multiple languages including Hebrew :)
Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Nachteile: The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern".
There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

Best online software learning site on the world wide web.

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Aly H.
Architect

Vorteile: Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.)
Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate.
Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Nachteile: The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education.
It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Kathleen G.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Nachteile: I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

Fun way for test preperation

Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Alon K.

Kommentare: I used the Gamified Quiz module only.
Questions were uploaded using the import option.
I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Vorteile: Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam.
The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout).
it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams.
The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Nachteile: 1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export.
2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Vorteile: It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Nachteile: I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Easy and Simple

Mikayla K.
VP of Education and Development
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Vorteile: My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Nachteile: My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

You should use Easy LMS

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Joshua S.

Kommentare: My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Nachteile: I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology

James S.
Veterinary Ophthalmologist
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Vorteile: A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Nachteile: Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Excellent value for dollar

David B.
US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Nachteile: The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Having a great experience using the service!

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Daniel J.
Shared Services & IT Director
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Vorteile: - Powerfully easy interface
- Low cost
- Great customer support
- All features you may need in one product

Nachteile: - Unable to customize sender email address
- I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Carol B.
Account Management Executive

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Nachteile: I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

A Great Product

Bewertet am 7.1.2016
Geoff D.

Kommentare: I had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly satisfying about dealing with QuizWorks is something that seems to have been lost in the world of commerce. .GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Twice I have contacted them and both times I have received lightning fast responses. They even made adjustments to accommodate questions in multiple quizzes that could be changed without affecting the same question in another quiz. Try doing this with Microsoft. I can't even get a response from these large companies when you need help. They are happy to sell you the product but unwilling to service it. QuizWorks have a different corporate philosophy and mentality. They treat you the way they would want to be treated and that is a rarity nowadays. Highly recommend this product. Five stars on all counts.

Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities!

Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Eleanor D.
Clinician

Kommentare: My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

Awesome

Bewertet am 24.11.2015
Olorunfemi O.
Merchant Support Manager

Kommentare: Pros:
I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before.
i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

von Quizworks an 24.11.2015

Hi Olorunfemi!

Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :)

And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :)

Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab.

Have a good day!
Jan
Co-founder Quizworks

Easy and Fun

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Technical Support
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.

Vorteile: What I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Junior digital marketing specialist (Follow Us)
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Nachteile: There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Conner C.
Training Specialist

Kommentare: We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Vorteile: The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Nachteile: Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

Embeded exam as marketing campaign

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Łukasz D.
Quality Assurance Engineer

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.

Vorteile: I like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.

Nachteile: There were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them.
Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.

Easy LMS

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Chamira H.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.

Vorteile: Its a really great tool for training purposes.

Nachteile: Nothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Kim W.
Training and Recruitment
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - easy to learn and use
- was able to post content immediately
- able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content
- email notifications of completed exams
- ability to track reports

Nachteile: - reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways
- not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts