Filtern nach:

Über SpeedExam

Web-based exam software that helps manage and create tests for candidate assessment, selection and certifications.

Erfahre mehr über SpeedExam

Ellen M.
Chief Solutions Officer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Very Helpful Exam Tool To Measure What Your Students Have Learned

I like that my students have access to test papers, which helps them learn what they don't know. I like the analytics about each question. It gives me an idea of things I need to teach better or instruct my students how to answer questions like that for certification exams.

I find it very difficult to find a question if my students say question 3 on the week 2 exam. I have to search through all the questions to find the one they are talking about if I don't have the exact wording or QID. When loading questions, it can be really vexing if you hit return and lose all the work you have done.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Ellen, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. We will definitely look into your feedback and implement changes to make it easier to use.

Cyril M.
Training Manager in Nigeria
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Functionality of the SpeedExam Platform

Kommentare: It's functionality is amazingly awesome

The profiling of individual assessment outcome/result.

The number of users limited and functionality to each license.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for providing us with your honest feedback, Cyril. We strive to keep improving our product to keep up with your expectations.

Dave S.
Trainer in UK

It's a tool I tolerate than a tool I like

Kommentare: A bit hit and miss with the company. The "support request" window requires you to supply information such as name, email, etc - all information that could be obtained from your login, so doesn't make sense to supply information they already know. In one case, a ticket raised this way elicited a response wholly irrelevant to the issue raised, as though the agent didn't read or understand the issue - requiring having to re-explain it a few times, so felt frustrating that a large amount of work was demanded of the customer. In another case, using the chat window got efficient results quickly, with not only a solution being proposed but the agent also offering to implement it for me there and then - which shows that engaging support *is* possible.

- can import questions from a spreadsheet - can provide PDF downloads - has an API for integration - email notifications for registrations - performance report showing strengths/weakness

- non-responsive layout - code editor doesn't present results inline, lacks SQL syntax - code editor can't cope with correct HTML - image inclusion is convoluted - amending/changing questions impossible once created - question import ignores images - doesn't respect keyboard navigation nor right-click - frustrating to bury clickable options several menus deep - too much rigidity in exam creation - not all features exposed to API calls - support tickets require you to identify your (logged-in) self

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Dave, Thank you for your honest feedback. We have forwarded your concerns to the concerned department and will work towards a solution.

Sam L.
Founder in Hongkong
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great and Easy to Use Products with Speedy Support

Kommentare: I tried a number of exam apps. There are other apps that seem to be supported by larger organizations. However, they all seem to lack a feature here and there. Speedexam has most of the features that I needed. The ones that it didn't have originally, the developers helped build it right away. The support there is top-notch. I currently use Speedexam in cruise control. I left it on the website and it ran itself. I rarely have to log in to change anything and the only time I had to log in was to renew the subscription. It does the job well at an affordable price.

Simple exam features that allow students to take the exam as many times as they can. Simple to set up and ease of use.

Interface could look a bit better but no big issue.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Sam, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. We are currently working on improving the interface and it should be updated shortly.

Gordon D.
Professor in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective Online Testing Software

Kommentare: SpeedExam has extremely responsive support. The support staff provide detailed attention to any submitted question. It is a sophisticated product, so you must grow into using it fully and completely. But, it is nice to know the software grows with you and performs as expected. No wasted learning curve. Great security to assure exam takers do their own work.

SpeedExam is a very effective and efficient online testing system. I have authored a textbook (financial derivatives) for which SpeedExam is the go to for quizzes and major exams. In the academic environment I have found very effective use for the drag & match style as well as the formatted text box entry. Security is superb. Using random selection, the security violations feature, and timed exams, I have been able to offer exams over a time-window rather than limited to a specific time. The grade distribution for the time-window exams is not materially different from the old-style 'fixed' exam period. I attribute this to the flexibility for "customizing" individual student exams.

The randomize question feature is good but could be improved.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Gordon, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. Your kind words will motivate us to do better.

Donna S.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Big Bank For Your Buck!

Kommentare: The diversity and affordability of SpeedExam makes it the obvious choice, and a Big Bank For Your Buck!

As a small non-profit organization certifying a high-standard of practitioners around the world, affordability and availability were key factors in selecting and maintaining this software. When I took over this position in 2019 I was able to edit, create and distribute new questions and exams with no prior experience. It offers a wide-range of question options; true/false, multiple choice, matching, etc. The ease of use is a GREAT PLUS! Since we are an international organization, we have candidates taking the exam around the clock, and the exam can either always be available or for a set time based on your particular needs. When necessary, I have contacted customer support who have been very responsive in replying to my requests.

Inability to speak with a directly with a representative, however, their email response time is EXCELLENT!

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Donna, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. You can always let us know if you want to get in touch directly with our representatives.

Matt S.
VP, Accounting & Administration in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SpeedExam Skills Testing

Ease of exam creation for the varying types of skills tests we needed

The requirement to pre-register users is not ideal for our onboarding process

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Matt, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. Please let us know how we can make our self registration feature more compatible with your process at support@speedexam.net

Bogdan C.
Sales Manager in Rumänien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review 08.03.21

The option duplicate saves time when you want to create a new exam or group.

Sometimes cant find questions using search option with the first words from that question, but if you use middle words can find it.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Bogdan, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better.

Manuel D.
Manager of Training & Nurse Consultant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and most important, convenient and meets our needs

Kommentare: Over all good.

Met all of our needs and criteria's. Easy to use. Many features and use many of them. Notifications are important. Dashboard is great.

The only item I would like changed is if one of my clients taking a test need an extension I have to create a new test event. It would be great to be able to extend the test window on a user by user basis.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Manuel, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better.

Jessie V.
Administrative Assistant in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Review

I used this to be assessed for a certification training I had to do and it was very easy and helped me show understanding without having to sit through hours of paper testing with other students.

I did not have any issues while using it.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Jessie, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better.

Nadhem A.
General Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

Kommentare: Fantastic

easy to use and implement, low priced, practice pricing, great support, branded and just fantastic

overall nothing, however, the admin menu could be improved with some UX features

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Nadhem, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. We are already developing a new UX and it will be rolled out soon.

Craig A.
Safety Manager in Neuseeland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

Kommentare: SpeedExam adds another dimension to our business, offering the completion of in house training, and the time saving of having exams marked and certificates produced instantly.
Support from SpeedExam has been excellent for the few questions I have had so far.

Very simple to learn, with many features. It works very well for our business.

There are no negatives aspects to the software that we have noticed so far.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Craig, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better.

Clauden L.
MD in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Speedexam is awesome

Kommentare: Great experience and equal support

Features are made for medicine and learning

Mass upload glitches on submission sometimes

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Clauden, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better. An update to the excel format for smoother functioning is already in the works.

Yashwardhan B.
Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a reasonable pricing!

Kommentare: Great product, responsive team, affordable rates.

Easy to use No glitches ( have taken upto 5000 simultaneous tests) Cheapest rates i found among others Most functionalities covered

Most parts are great. I can't think of any pain points.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Yash, Thank you for supporting SpeedExam. We strive to keep making our service better.