DON'T EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS APP

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Miranda B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When they do finally get back to you days later they don't actually help you at all, they ask you questions like "sorry what account are you" even when you've given them your emails, your links, your exact details. Then you have to wait again for them to even consider your question. Eventually they told me that I had to wait for their shopify technician to come back from holidays. When that finally happened they told me we had to reinstall everything. We tried that multiple times didn't work. Finally after leaving it for a week we did another reinstall and finally leaddyno started to get data from shopify. Yay, we thought we are getting somewhere - ONLY TO FIND NONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS WERE WORKING. We went back to support yet again - by now about the 15th time, explained everything again and guess what we got "sorry what account are you" despite having fully given them all the details. We thought we will try one last time and the response we got last night - "the link is the wrong domain". Literally that is all the email says, no explanation of what they mean by that. The link contains our exact correct domain so we have absolutely no idea what they are on about. Finally after 8 weeks and SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT we are uninstalling and it literally brings me to tears the amount of time and energy we have put into this worthless app. JUST DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

Vorteile: I did not like anything because I could not get the thing to work EVER.

Nachteile: DO NOT USE LEADDYNO. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.
For 2 months now we have been trying to get this system working. I spent a huge amount of time initially getting it set up correctly, creating all the content and the terms of conditions, instructions for affiliates etc. I correctly set up all of our affiliates. We created blog content, banners, ads, tiles, facebook and social posts you name it. We had our affiliates build their websites using their affiliate links. Great everything set up and when we pushed live NOTHING. The system could not get any data whatsoever. It was like it just couldn't talk to Shopify at all. There began 6 weeks of going round and round the houses with the abysmal Leaddyno support. They present themselves as a global company - what a joke. I'm based in Australia and the only time they make themselves available is between midnight and 5am - not really practical for a single mother! The Live Chat on their so called support is utterly useless, they have no power to do anything, cannot help you in any way not even with the most basic questions, all they can do is log a support ticket for you. So all we had was the ability to send an email and wait till they graciously get back to us.

So easy for influencers to use

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
SEO Analyst

Vorteile: Ease of use for our influencers is the secret to LeadDyno's success. It is really simple for them to get their link and share it with their followers on social media.  Also a nice admin user interface, too. Lots of information showing where our traffic is coming from.

Nachteile: I've asked for more specific analytics for individual affiliates. I have been told this feature will be implemented by the end of Q1.
So easy for influencers to use

Make you social media team more efficient

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Jarmi I.
Asociado de marketing
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: What i dont? A couple of moths later we started tu use this software to try to increase the sales of one of our clients, results appear. The integration of the colors and logos of the brand with they software is really nice. Is easy to use by our social media workes. All the Paypall options to pay commisions automatically save a lot of time

Nachteile: The support team take time to get in touch with you, besides that my team do not report anything to say about this app

Excellent To Use

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Dana R.
Business Development Manager
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Customer support is superb. All of my questions were answered either by email or in live chat. I enjoyed real time interactions because I as a business owner need my questions as soon as possible to help my team. This helps me to see everything that my affiliates see and pay out their commissions when due. It has step by step instructions, very easy to integrate with my e-commerce store. Now I have everything in order so that I can pay them out accurately. It also shows me who visited each of my affiliate's link visitors and what they looked at. Then I can follow up and reach out to that person to encourage them to purchase what they just viewed. Absolutely glad I chose lead dyno. GREAT VALUE at an affordable price!

Easy to use, integrates with most moderns shop web stores, the admin is simple and helpful!

Aleksei V.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I work with LeadDyno, for a long time, this is a must if you are working with a tier program.
The app track the location, the flow of user, and the purchases, are registered correctly with tier levels
I use it with several stores including, Shopify, Woo, and Wordpress with out issues, amazing work!

Nachteile: I wish the integration with some other app's like zapier, convert kit, and some other that are a must too on the market today.

Easy to use and gets you referrals - Great work guys!

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Dean K.
Möbel
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We were looking for an affiliate tracking software to integrate into our ecommerce site.
As we use a bigcommerce platform, Leaddyno was suggested and we decided to take the plunge despite not knowing much about it.
It has been a great move! Easy to integrate into our ecommerce, full tracking of sales and commissions, and our affiliates love how they can view all their sales and commissions online easily and quickly. With the Leaddyno's affiliate referral system we have even managed to pick up a couple of new customers who are also affiliates with the automated emails. Customer support has also been very efficient and helpful and rectifies any issues in real time which is a real comfort. There is definitely more potential here to expand our business buy using Leaddyno, so thank you for creating this system!

Vorteile: - Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Fully transparent commission system
- Lead manager accrues commissions without the use of a coupon code or affiliate link.
- Simple to pay out commissions
- Has multilevel commission structures
- Product specific affiliate commissions

Nachteile: - Product specific commission rules would be helpful.

Favourite feature is the extensive offering of affiliate commission structures

Bewertet am 1.6.2017
CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Best feature is the number of options for affiliate commissions. All the other products I checked out before I chose LeadDyno were only allowing you to nominate a % of customer revenue as the reward. LeadDyno allows me to choose either a % or a fixed amount, ongoing or one-off, paid immediately or after 1 month, 2 months, or anything up to 2 years after you receive the revenue. To me, this flexibility (plus the fact that it was recommended by a contact of mine) was the deciding factor in choosing LeadDyno. And I'm glad we did, because after our first 6 weeks or so, we already changed our payment commission structures, and this was very easy to do in LeadDyno.

Nachteile: The dashboard looks modern and nice, but it took longer than expected to find what I needed when I first set the account up. After I got some help from their LiveChat, I knew where to look and it became easier.

Fantastic Referral App for my business!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Kim S.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: This was the 2nd referral app I have used and it is far superior. It easily tracks my Affiliates’ sales whether they are coming from FB, Youtube or their site. I appreciate that I can also track my own links’ traffic. Its quite easy to pay my affiliates through Paypal! Customer support has always been timely and very helpful.

Nachteile: I can’t think of anything at the moment.
StretchStrength.com
Professional training tools for students and teachers of Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics and more!

Great one stop shop for affiliates

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Matt G.
Head of Marketing/Sales Operations
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The software is flexible, clear and simple to use. Not only is it easy to use to reward affiliates, it also makes it easy to find new ones (rather than for instance Google analytics). An added benefit we found was the clear geographic tracking, allowing us to use it as a way to qualify lead locations before following up using LinkedIn.

Nachteile: My only real gripe is the way it defaults to one state in the USA if the location is unknown, I'd rather it just stated they didn't know.

Great for Influencers

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Ellianie G.
Software Engineer

Vorteile: This is very easy for our influencer partners to use. It's so easy for them to share their links on social media. The new text message sharing feature is awesome. Great app.

Nachteile: I wish I could pay my affiliates with Stripe. I'd rather use something other than PayPal. I've been told they are looking into this.

Easy With Instagram!

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
SEO Executive

Vorteile: Mobile app is KEY. My affiliates use that and get their link into Instagram and Facebook from there. Support team is a big plus too, always online and available to help.

Nachteile: Wish there was an easier way for me to migrate over from ShareASale. Have to do it gradually by ramping new affiliates onto LeadDyno.

Amazing Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Aman V.
Android Developer

Vorteile: Great app, even better customer support! Thank for taking all of our questions as we got started. And for the phone appointment.

Nachteile: I was impressed to learn that LeadDyno also lets us book phone calls with their support managers. you rock!

Managed may needs

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Robert R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall it managed my needs and price was competitive to whats out there but feel if it was more user friendly then it would even be worth paying a premium for.

Vorteile: I used leadDyno for some time for our affiliate network, though it did manage our needs i do feel that the backend dashboard could be more user friendly and fit it better with shopify store.

Nachteile: Dashboard not very user friendly thus meant more time spent finding options etc.

awesome software and good support

Choris G.
Ingeniero industrial

Kommentare: great support and great interface, I love the option to share content

Vorteile: The support its awesome, Customer rep its a good with all questions, i love the support team, I use the software and its awesome, i like the interface, and the facilities to create reports

Nachteile: I want a better app mobile to my affiliates, I wish that they can share my content since the app to social networks

Very impressive special service for sales or members

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Wayne H.

Kommentare: A very good customer retention

Vorteile: Many features to retain customers and affiliates- Details are great when communicating with clients. Many areas of LeadDyno I don`t use but know where to find- Very nice product

Nachteile: Somewhat hard to move thru LeadDyno dashboard. Some features can be accessed a number of different ways, hard to learn but after flows well

I love this software the integration its perfect with shopify

Esperanza M.
Subgerente de operaciones

Kommentare: More sells on my site via my affiliates

Vorteile: I use this software for my clients, we use leaddyno and shopify, the integration its so easy, and the support its good, The option to share my content to my affiliates its awesome!

Nachteile: I wish more social networks on panel, linkedin, and other bad reason i dont have, i wish a app for admin.

Just what We wanted

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Onome J.
Freelance Blogger
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not bad, but I implore them to work on their customer support service.

Vorteile: I wanted an affiliate tracking software and did some googling, bumped into many, but then decided to try LeadDyno. First, the website from the outside is nice and simply straight to the point. Next, the experience with the platform has been amazing and my client can't get enough of it. Leaddyno has an amazing UI that is absolutely easy to understand even for a noob. You get clear information on every lead, and track activities.
Apart from having a nice admin interface, Leaddyno is also very user friendly for affiliates/influencers. it makes it really simple for them to get their affiliate links.
I will recommend LeadDyno to anyone who wants to gain affiliates and manage them properly.

Nachteile: The support is really sickening. I once had an issue, couldn't get the held I needed. Fixed it myself in the long run.

AWESOME

Oscar B.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: This has been one of the best APPs i have ever work with, i have been using this type of APP for a long time and this one ( for me) has been the best so far

Social Media Sharing is Key!

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Android Developer

Vorteile: The one-click shares to Social Media is AMAZING!!! My affiliates can get their link to Facebook and Instagram so easy. Awesome feature.

Amazing support!

Heidi S.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I've been using this for two months so far for a new start to and the support has been amazing! Really simple interface that anyone can use. Amazing tools such and affiliate emails and content management with lots of recommendations for l best results.

Nachteile: We weren't able to set up a variable commission plan ourselves but the support team is kindly doing this all for us. The newsletters look amazing on all devices but laptops where it doesn't seem to be reactive as the image size was out. But again we've got one of their technicians correctly this for us. A few little bugs but otherwise a great service and at a great price!

Nice data and easy to set up

Stuart B.
Co-Founder
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: LeadDyno has a nice affiliate dashboard, and it makes it easy to track affiliate commissions earned. And it's also nice on the affiliate's side of the relationship, and they can easily see how many leads and how much commission they've generated. It's also really easy to get set up compared to some self-hosted systems I've tried. Support was good when I needed it.

Nachteile: I wish there was a lower tier, but I'm sort of a cheapskate. No other complaints that I can think of.

its a good software to the control of comissions

Margarita P.
Auxiliar administrativo

Vorteile: I love this app because now its so easy to pay the comission of my affiliates, the funcion to compose email and share content to my clients its awesome.

Nachteile: Not really but I wish a better integration with magento, i should modify a little the js code to integrate perfect.

This affiliate network is great - 50+ affiliates in the first month and counting.

Bewertet am 4.7.2017
Suneha S.
Business analyst

Vorteile: Great affiliate network. I sell men's clothing products and had trouble finding relevant affiliates in previous networks I considered. LeadDyno's network has a dedicated Clothing category that instantly helped me connect with social media influencers.

This is one of the best affiliate softwares with a few drawbacks.

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Amit T.
Community Manager (remote)
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience has been great so far apart from a few customer support hiccups (I wish they decrease the waiting time to address queries)

Vorteile: My geographic locations is well incorporated with a great cashboard, also it works amazingly well with my tiers. Flow of user is very well tracked and works well with wordpress. Note: I don't use shopify or other alternatives).

Nachteile: I wish it support zapier and a more comprehensive analysis of affiliates (single affiliate or companies), and I would love to use payoneer or transferwise instead of paypal.

I love the tracking features!

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Crystal S.

Kommentare: I use LeadDyno to run my affiliate program and the features are amazing. I tested a few other programs first but loved the data I can get from LeadDyno the most. Besides tracking affiliates, I use LeadDyno to track my advertising campaigns to see how many people are responding to my offers and coupon codes placed in various places online. I love being able to track the performance of my coupon codes and my affiliates love that they can be assigned a discount code to be used instead of always relying on someone to click their specific referral link. It's an awesome program, I just wish it was 20-30% cheaper because my affiliates aren't currently performing well enough for me to cover the cost of the program but the insight I get from the dashboard and the ability to track by discount code is enough for me to keep the program so I think that speaks volumes!