Über LeadDyno

Affiliate-Software, die automatisierte Willkommens-E-Mails, Affiliate-Dashboards und die schnelle Zahlung von Affiliate-Provisionen umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über LeadDyno

Integration with Clickfunnels and Stripe is really easy.

It's not a software problem, it is more a me problem. I know I am not optimizing the use of this product.

Bewertungen zu LeadDyno

LeadDyno hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeadDyno bereits verwendet?

Dean
Dean
Möbel
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use and gets you referrals - Great work guys!

Kommentare: We were looking for an affiliate tracking software to integrate into our ecommerce site.
As we use a bigcommerce platform, Leaddyno was suggested and we decided to take the plunge despite not knowing much about it.
It has been a great move! Easy to integrate into our ecommerce, full tracking of sales and commissions, and our affiliates love how they can view all their sales and commissions online easily and quickly. With the Leaddyno's affiliate referral system we have even managed to pick up a couple of new customers who are also affiliates with the automated emails. Customer support has also been very efficient and helpful and rectifies any issues in real time which is a real comfort. There is definitely more potential here to expand our business buy using Leaddyno, so thank you for creating this system!

- Easy to install - Easy to use - Fully transparent commission system - Lead manager accrues commissions without the use of a coupon code or affiliate link. - Simple to pay out commissions - Has multilevel commission structures - Product specific affiliate commissions

- Product specific commission rules would be helpful.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for beginner influencer programs

Kommentare: Overall, I like LeadDyno. It’s very straight forward when it comes to the approval process and creating the form. There are a few things I wish could have been customized more than the software allowed, but it is overall a very pleasant software to use. Very easy to learn and navigate if you haven’t used an influencer program before.

I really loved how nice the initial form looked once customized and integrated on our website. I was very clean and straightforward. I also liked the interface that the influencers see when they log in, it makes it very easy for them to track their codes and earnings.

I didn’t like that there was no way to customize the automatic payment method. My team had previously set our payouts to only occur when the influencer had earned a certain amount of money, but LeadDyno only goes off time increments. Additionally, I felt like I could never get the integration with our other softwares set up the way they were using our previous program. For example, I had to manually create all influencer codes on our website backend instead of LeadDyno making them.

Jeremy
Bildungsmanagement
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

How NOT to train your sales staff

Kommentare: I am looking for an affiliate tracking software and someone suggested LeadDyno as an alternative to Ambassador. I asked for a comparison, and their answer was "We're cheaper and have customer support :)". A bit on the nose, but it fell apart after that! The rep didn't know anything about Ambassador and just sent me to a feature video. Then he started attacking them over and over again, even though he admitted he knew NOTHING about their product I suggested that attacking them wasn't going to get the sale and I just wanted a feature comparison chart. Now they are human and obviously had little sales training, so as a business owner, I thought it would be best if I let their Sales Director know. Here is where the one star comes in. His reaction was "Thanks Jeremy. If you have specific questions about LeadDyno please let me know." and "Sorry I don't have a chart handy for him to use, so that'd be my fault.". That was it! If my sales reps did this, I would be calling the client immediately to talk in person, thanking them for letting me know about needing to train my team more, and doing everything in my power to make sure this didn't blow up. I looked back at what I wrote to both of them and I was trying to calm THEM down. Then their CEO responded with several sentences giving excuses of why he thought the customer service was OK. Despite 4 emails, no one said "I'm sorry you had a bad customer experience", only blaming bad customers, high volume chats, with defensive posture and passive aggressive comments. They actually went so far as stating that they thought the customer service was fine!! I feel sad for the sales rep as it is obvious that the problem comes directly from the Co-owners.

Antwort von LeadDyno

Unfortunately Jeremy verbally attacked a hardworking member of our support team right out of the gates on Live Chat. **** Jeremy: I recommend your team put together a features comparison page :) Our Chat Agent: Thanks for the feedback. Jeremy: No problem. I have done that to my competitors as well, so I know you just feel great about your product :) Our Chat Agent: We created LeadDyno because we tried them all ourselves and weren't happy. We were looking for an affiliate program for our sister company Jeremy: Dude you are so defensive!! **** Jeremy then wrote to me advising that I "immediately fire our support agent." Our Agent has been with us for over a year. He's outstanding. And it's not his fault he doesn't have a competitor comparison page. First, unlike Jeremy, we do not obsess over our competitors. We focus on making our product as good as it can be, based on the feedback we get from our own customers. In my 10+ years as a software entrepreneur, I've learned it's better to focus on making your own product better rather than obsessing over what competitors are doing. **** So, when I refused to fire our Agent: "Thanks Jeremy. If you have specific questions about LeadDyno please let me know." Jeremy then wrote to me: "The fact that you weren't willing to take responsibility for your team member's reaction shows that you need to seriously adjust how you do your training." However I had taken full responsibility for the conversation previously, when I wrote that it was my fault he didn't have a comparison page handy. **** Our CEO then wrote directly to Jeremy in an attempt to calm him down: "Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing and rebalancing our sales messages, taking into account both effectiveness as well as the opportunity cost of dealing with “high maintenance” customers who, too often, end up consuming quite a few sales and support resources without generating enough corresponding revenue. You would not believe some of the people that our sales team ends up dealing with, particularly via the online chat channel. This ends up, of course, short changing our “good” customers, with slower response times and a noisier support environment, something we wish very much to minimize, to keep our support at a very high level. Looking at the original chat, I see a sequence that, in my mind, reasonably balances these competing desires given the information our sales person had available to them, but we will review this sequence, in particular, in our next sales meeting. Thank you for considering LeadDyno, Carson" **** To which Jeremy replied: "Wow, all you had to say is "I'm sorry", but instead you too are on the defensive, giving me excuses and defending him instead of a simple "thanks for the feedback, we will work on it." Your company has just earned a 1 star review as obviously both you and Brett are the cause of the poor sales training. Jeremy" **** Carson then replied: "You seem upset, Jeremy. Have we done anything to upset you? Thank you again for considering LeadDyno. Regards, Carson" We never heard back from Jeremy. He just went ahead and left this 1-star review.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Affiliate Tracking Software: LeadDyno Review

Kommentare: Overall, LeadDyno is a great choice for businesses looking for a reliable and easy to use affiliate tracking software. The features are simple to understand and use, and the automated payment system is a great plus. Highly recommended!

LeadDyno is a powerful, user-friendly affiliate tracking software that offers great features like automated payment system, customizable dashboard, and easy to use referral links. Affiliate tracking has never been easier!

The only downside to LeadDyno is that it lacks some advanced features like analytics, detailed reports, and the ability to customize commissions. It's also slightly expensive compared to other similar programs.

Kim
Kim
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Fantastic Referral App for my business!

This was the 2nd referral app I have used and it is far superior. It easily tracks my Affiliates’ sales whether they are coming from FB, Youtube or their site. I appreciate that I can also track my own links’ traffic. Its quite easy to pay my affiliates through Paypal! Customer support has always been timely and very helpful.

I can’t think of anything at the moment. StretchStrength.com Professional training tools for students and teachers of Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics and more!

Onome
Onome
Freelance Blogger in Nigeria
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what We wanted

Kommentare: Not bad, but I implore them to work on their customer support service.

I wanted an affiliate tracking software and did some googling, bumped into many, but then decided to try LeadDyno. First, the website from the outside is nice and simply straight to the point. Next, the experience with the platform has been amazing and my client can't get enough of it. Leaddyno has an amazing UI that is absolutely easy to understand even for a noob. You get clear information on every lead, and track activities. Apart from having a nice admin interface, Leaddyno is also very user friendly for affiliates/influencers. it makes it really simple for them to get their affiliate links. I will recommend LeadDyno to anyone who wants to gain affiliates and manage them properly.

The support is really sickening. I once had an issue, couldn't get the held I needed. Fixed it myself in the long run.

Ellianie
Ellianie
Software Engineer in Indien

Great for Influencers

This is very easy for our influencer partners to use. It's so easy for them to share their links on social media. The new text message sharing feature is awesome. Great app.

I wish I could pay my affiliates with Stripe. I'd rather use something other than PayPal. I've been told they are looking into this.

Aman
Aman
Android Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Great app, even better customer support! Thank for taking all of our questions as we got started. And for the phone appointment.

I was impressed to learn that LeadDyno also lets us book phone calls with their support managers. you rock!

choris
choris
Ingeniero industrial in Mexiko

awesome software and good support

Kommentare: great support and great interface, I love the option to share content

The support its awesome, Customer rep its a good with all questions, i love the support team, I use the software and its awesome, i like the interface, and the facilities to create reports

I want a better app mobile to my affiliates, I wish that they can share my content since the app to social networks

Mark
Mark
President in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GovDirections Review of LeadDyno

Kommentare: No issues.

LeadDyno is easy to implement and use. I particularly like the Stripe integration.

We have had a positive experience. So far we like all of the product.

Antwort von LeadDyno

Thank you for your generous review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs you have with your Stripe integration. Please check your email for more info!

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer support, no tracking with LeadPages and Infusionsoft combined

Kommentare: I totally agree with another review on this site that the support is horrible.
I've setup LeadDyno 2 years ago, wanting to have everything ready for our launch well upfront. Paid for 2 years.
Recently I needed to have it work with my Leadpages and Infusionsoft. Exchanged dozens of emails with support over 2 months, had a call with the founder.
My case was totally ignored over the last month. No replies, no solution, no answer.
So I switched to another system. They implemented everything very easy over 3 days, during New Years Eve even! Probably it would have worked with LeadDyno too, but somebody had to give attention to help set it up and test well.
Support of LeadDyno is horrible. Even the chat window inside the application didn't work properly on several occasions.
Looks great on outside, but on the inside our links were not properly tracked using LeadPages and Infusionsoft. From support no replies on several requests, if there were then the answers were slow and not relevant, no solutions. Have to leave a bad review, unless their support takes action to fix the errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft (especially if it's on the Infusionsoft marketplace, it should integrate well, which it doesn't if you use LeadPages!)

Looks nice on the outside, and nice features (if they work)

Horrible support. Errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft combined.

tom
owner in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

we like leaddyno alot

Kommentare: It has worked out very well for us.

This software allows us to have affiliates.

Paypal is the only easy way to pay affiliates. Some day it would be helpful to add Venmo or Zelle to the payment system.

Antwort von LeadDyno

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you regarding the use of Zelle and Venmo as payout options. Please check your email for more info!

Andre
CEO in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't calculate properly, shocking support

Kommentare: Looks great on the surface.
Backed by the worst support I have ever experienced in 10 years of working in the SaaS space.
We are now switching to First Promoter.

Looks good at first glance. And if it worked would be a brilliant solution.

Doesn't calculate commission properly, shows inflated amounts owing to affiliates (by a factor of morethan 10 at times!) When contacting support to help with these matters you just get a bunch of emails asking silly questions and making meaningless statements like "your affiliate is on xyz plan" (aha, as if I didn't know that already)

Antwort von LeadDyno

Sorry to hear about your experience. Multi-level commissions can be complicated and when not setup correctly results in unexpected results. Over the past month we created a new guide for our clients on how to setup multi-level programs to reduce the potential issues like you experienced.

Raymond
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cant beat it!

Kommentare: Great!

The integration directly into my BigCommerce website.

I don't have any actually. I have used it for years and have no complaints.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy With Instagram!

Mobile app is KEY. My affiliates use that and get their link into Instagram and Facebook from there. Support team is a big plus too, always online and available to help.

Wish there was an easier way for me to migrate over from ShareASale. Have to do it gradually by ramping new affiliates onto LeadDyno.

Dana
Business Development Manager in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

Excellent To Use

Customer support is superb. All of my questions were answered either by email or in live chat. I enjoyed real time interactions because I as a business owner need my questions as soon as possible to help my team. This helps me to see everything that my affiliates see and pay out their commissions when due. It has step by step instructions, very easy to integrate with my e-commerce store. Now I have everything in order so that I can pay them out accurately. It also shows me who visited each of my affiliate's link visitors and what they looked at. Then I can follow up and reach out to that person to encourage them to purchase what they just viewed. Absolutely glad I chose lead dyno. GREAT VALUE at an affordable price!

Elisa
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use affiliate software

Kommentare: Amazing and wonderful customer service. Highly recommended.

This is incredibly easy to set up and use affiliate software. It allows you to track and see so many insights as well.

The quality of advertisers In the marketplace have not been the best so far. I would love to see them advertising to better candidates!

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

An easy affiliate-solution to use

The system is very easy to use and if you need support, you get a reply fast. My affiliates love using the system and give me good feedback.

Only thing I think can be better is language support. I have found a solution for changing the language on the pages, but would be great if it could be easier.

Justin
Südafrika

Excellent Product and Service

LeadDyno has brilliant tools to help with your Affiliate program and are teamed up with ECA Affiliates who have so many well qualified and experienced Affiliates. Best Choice I have ever made.

So far I can honestly say I have not found any cons to tell you. The only con that I might say is that because the two companies ECA Affiliates and LeadDyno who fall under the same company would be better off merging into one easier to use platform but its not a big deal as the service is excellent and help you every step of the way if you get stuck.

Crystal
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I love the tracking features!

Kommentare: I use LeadDyno to run my affiliate program and the features are amazing. I tested a few other programs first but loved the data I can get from LeadDyno the most. Besides tracking affiliates, I use LeadDyno to track my advertising campaigns to see how many people are responding to my offers and coupon codes placed in various places online. I love being able to track the performance of my coupon codes and my affiliates love that they can be assigned a discount code to be used instead of always relying on someone to click their specific referral link. It's an awesome program, I just wish it was 20-30% cheaper because my affiliates aren't currently performing well enough for me to cover the cost of the program but the insight I get from the dashboard and the ability to track by discount code is enough for me to keep the program so I think that speaks volumes!

Liz
Media Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform for the price

Integration was seamless, interface is easy to use, and functionality is strong. Customer service has been responsive and very helpful! Love all the content they produce to support businesses in creating a successful program.

The ability to have a 'chat room' type feature to allow affiliates to ask questions or post discussion topics would be so valuable! Would also love to be able to have photos as part of our shareable content rather than text only. Currently we are relying on a separate app for each of those functions.

Antwort von LeadDyno

Thanks for sharing your experience about our affiliate platform. Great to hear you have enjoyed our customer support team and available content. And thanks for the other suggestions, we will definitely consider them.

Ali
Artist in Pakistan
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

GREATEST ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE

The software provides great information for the traffic and my sales. And it is great for time-saving.

The software has multiple errors and bugging issues. And takes a lot of time to explore whatever information I need.

ANISSA
Director of Operations in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

Kommentare: This was good it was set up in about a month it would be nice to have had a dedicated onboarding person to make that closer to 7 days for more complex structures.

I like that I can set this up myself and that affiliates get to see thier own progress and manage their own profiles

Support is mainly via email, no way to add multiple affiliates to leads at the same time for separate products for stripe

Antwort von LeadDyno

Thanks for leaving us feedback, we appreciate it. Your setup was definitely more complex than most which is why most of your support was over email. We do have support available by live chat and online meetings by appointment for less technical issues. We look forward to growing with you and are available to answer any questions you might have. Thanks again.

Shelby
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's Fine

one database for all of our affiliates, easy to keep track of them

Little integrations with other software, and no newsletter campaigning options.

Antwort von LeadDyno

Thank you for your generous review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs for newsletter campaigns. Please check your email for more info!

Tania
Tania
Webmaster Afiliates Program in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for my affiliates

Kommentare: great support, our rep and the engineers team Are always willing to help solve any doubt or problem, thanks for all!

I think the program is great, the setup was very simple, I had very little time to have my platform ready. It's great because I've worked with other affiliate programs and none of them gives me these results.