Über eSkill

eSkill bietet Beschäftigungsbewertungen an, mit denen Unternehmen die beruflichen Fähigkeiten von Bewerbern bewerten können, damit sie gute Einstellungsentscheidungen treffen können.

Erfahre mehr über eSkill

They had everything from high profile job titles to Windows 97 questions and simulations. Also, they have top notch customer service.

Lack some common IT skills to test on that we have to go to other sources to find.

Bewertungen zu eSkill

eSkill hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 170 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eSkill bereits verwendet?

Natasha
Natasha
Office Manager in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eSkill is a great way of skills screening for support staff

Kommentare: We are a small boutique law firm in Ontario and have relied on the results of this tool for support staff screening for more than 8 years. I personally designed the tests using the preset modules and based on the skills we require in support staff such as working knowledge of Microsoft Office, attention to detail, logical thinking, problem solving, client service etc. These are generic, not related to legal knowledge, skills and allow to get a good baseline for individuals that we select for interviews in person. I love the fact that we have flexibility in setting up our own customized test. It is very user friendly but I did use support initially and had a great experience.

Ease of use Customization and flexibility in changing tests Verity of topics, software and skills covered Customer service and support

Expiring credits when not used and continuous follow up with customer support to extend credits. The reality of the small organizations is that we go through hiring process infrequently but deal with a lot of applicants at the time which makes it difficult to predict what package to buy. Then we may still have to fill positions for leaves from time to time which is not very predictable either so having these credits on the account without having to "use them up" would be very helpful. Having said this, each time these are discussed with me and left on our account so no loss so far in the years that I've used eSkill, but some loss of time there for both, eSkill and ourselves that could be avoided.

Katie
Social Media & Marketing Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We are so happy with eSkill

The thing we like most about eSkill is the ability to send multiple subjects within the same test. The software we were using previously had a 40 question test per subject. It would take our applicants forever to complete their testing. Now everything we need can be fit into one test.

At this time there isn't anything that we don't like about the software. Everything works well for us.

Kerri
Kerri
Human Resources Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Good Resource for Pre-Employment Testing

Kommentare: We were looking at ways to better evaluate our candidates prior to hiring - with a more level playing field. Resumes and interviews are good, but they don't always display the thought process that the employee uses. Using eSkill in conjunction with personality assessments gave us a more clear picture to allow us to make better hiring decisions.

I was the administrator for this product at a former company. I inherited eSkill from my predecessor, but was able to easily change and create new content. We primarily used eSkill for pre-employment testing for candidates. In addition to some pre-packaged questions in a variety of categories, we were also able to add custom content more relevant to our specific company and industry.

Some of our managers complained about not receiving the email scores for their candidates. Instead of having "seats" or "licenses" for each user, there was a master administrator who created and sent the assessments to candidates. The results were placed in the portal, but there was an option to also email them to the hiring managers. That function did not always work well.

Sheena
Communications & Information Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid skills assessment platform, promised ATS integration is limited

Kommentare: Our experience with the sales and customer success team has been generally attentive and prompt and they have provided satisfactory answers to our issues/questions. However, if you use Bullhorn as an ATS, this integration took a couple of months (and A LOT of back and forth on my part) to get set up correctly. Hopefully eSkill will use our experience to improve the onboarding process, but it was a fairly big headache, considering the integration has drawbacks and is not quite what we expected it to be.

We like the ability to easily and quickly create custom assessments. The subject categories are fairly easy to navigate and we appreciate the ability to sort/filter but question difficult and type. Sending assessments is also a very easy process and looking up, forwarding, and downloading assessment results is also easy and quick.

We were disappointed that several features that were presented to us in the demos ended up being add-on features: custom branding on assessments (which we purchased), the ability to create custom multiple-choice questions (which we did not purchase), and the ability to manage users (which we did not purchase). We would also like to be able to combine assessments in groups/batches, instead of having to combine them as one test. Our previous assessment platform had this ability to group assessments for quicker send out and we miss this feature.

Mohammed Majeed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eskill allows us to reduce the influence of human biases in recruitment as much as possible

Kommentare: Prior to eSkill, our recruitment processes were very labor intensive with in-person aptitude tests that would take forever to complete scoring and grading. And it was very common to see wide ranging assessment results of the same candidates by different panel members. Eskill has allowed us to cut down recruitment times from a month to under 5 days by making the entire system so efficient and cost-effective.

Setting questions for candidates during recruitment campaigns is one of tasks I dislike the most. I either feel like the range of subjects covered is too narrow or too broad to adequately inform us on the suitability of candidates for roles. Eskill's extensive library of easily adaptable standard tests allows me to quickly sort through pre-set questions to compile a balanced assortment of probes to assess candidates.

Beyond hiring, it would be great if Eskill also had an up-to-date database of information on remuneration rates or salary cap suggestions compiled by region to help inform organizations from the get-go on what it would take to attract the best talents for a given role. This would really complete the cycle of services.

Justin
Director of Talent Acquisition in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great value product for a technical assessment tool.

Kommentare: The customer support has been outstanding. They are always very quick to respond and engage. The assessment tool is user friendly and easy to send to people and easily review the results. There are a few things that I wish we could tweak within the system but unfortunately there is only so much they can do to customize. All in all it is a great product for the price and helps us assess our new hires prior to screening them.

This software helps us see how good someone is at multi-tasking, typing on a QWERTY keyboard, and their level of customer service. It is perfect for us to assess our Patient Access Representatives.

There have been certain minor issues within the software that unfortunately when we have reached out to customer support to fix or adjust, their response is "that is something that is built in to the interface and can't be adjusted." There are some things that just are not customizable for the individual client. However, they have tons of libraries worth of assessments that you can use to try and make it your own.

Joanna
Recruiter III in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great assessment platform!

Kommentare: I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with this company! The sales rep I first connected with did an excellent job, the platform and possibilities really speak for themselves and their customer success manager assigned to my account is helpful! I really recommend this company if you are in need of a candidate assessment tool to implement in your hiring process.

Eskill has an excellent question library! They had everything from high profile job titles to Windows 97 questions and simulations. Also, they have top notch customer service!

I do wish that there were more options for simulations, they have some great ones I have found to be useful but I really love being able to see how a candidate would perform on the job by using a simulation.

Emily
Human Resources Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

eSkill Applicant Testing

Kommentare: Very positive. Excellent feedback from applicants. Very pleased with reporting options.

Very user friendly. Excellent bank of tests. Detailed reporting. We have been very pleased with the customer support with eSkill.

We have been using eSkill the past few months and have no issues at this point. We have been very pleased with the software and ease of use.

Jennifer
Employment Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

eSkill Review

Kommentare: The customer service is great and the team has been wonderful for our office! The team is communicative, responsive, and friendly.

I like that it is very user friendly, both for the person taking the assessment and us in the office. It is easily changed and/or updated. The confirmation that it has been sent to people is great, as that is not a function that we had before.

I don't like that it doesn't allow us to send software tutorials out to our associates. I also feel like the scoring that we have received back on eSkill is much lower than other software that we have used. I am not sure how the scoring is done, but I know that compared to the last couple software systems we have used for testing, our associates are scoring much lower overall!

Armand
General Manager in Albanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I suggest this assessments to everyone

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

With the vast number of test libraries you can build different assessments

I'm in the phase of experimenting and after some time maybe will have a clear idea

Sandi
HR Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support and Easy to use

Kommentare: We have been able to reduce our paper by 50%. Prior to Talentbullseye and eSKill we were tracking everything on spreadsheets, keeping files, issuing paper assessments. It was time consuming and a waste of paper. Now we retain all documents in Talentbullseye.
eSkill has provided us a confident way to assess individuals to specific jobs and HR, Supervisors have input to the test creation and results. We are all on the same page and understand how people are being evaluated.
It is also easy to compare candidates. Going forward, we will be able to compare candidates to hires and see how the scores may indicate success on the job.

The integration was very easy and the representatives at eSkill were most effective on educating us on the best use of the system for our needs. We liked that the Talentbullseye platform performs as an ATS. That was not expected and a bit of a bonus for us as we do not have one. Readymade assessments are easy to use and customize to our own jobs. No messing around with credits! Pay a price and get what I need without estimating each month. Improved our candidate pool. By having a few steps the candidates have to follow during our application process, it weeds out those that used to apply with no effort.

Talentbullseye needs to integrate with eSkill so that we can streamline administration of the assessments in one location and in a step process. Talentbullseye is too expensive to list multiple jobs; we would not be able to afford it as a small employer. If a candidate begins an application but doesn't complete it we don't see it. Candidate will call us to check status and we can't tell them where in the process they were or what was incomplete.

Maren
HR Technician in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for "canned" and custom-made tests

Kommentare: I like it very much, and I like that our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , is available when I hit a road block. Sometimes it is as simple as "where was the feature where I can allow docs to be attached", so mostly just a matter of looking arefully where the settings are being modified. eSkill helps our hiring committees and me to administer test online and making sure that every applicant has exactly the same testing conditions.

I have been using eSkill on and off, depending on whether or not my hiring committees want to go that route and administer a test for a recruitment. While I would not consider myself a pro in using eSkill, I find it relatively easy to get back into it after not having used it for a month or so. It is easy to create a test from the preloaded questions. I like the feature that one can copy an existing test and then customize/modify it to make it more suitable for the current recruitment. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. For my past 2 writing samples, I created a times, one-question test and wrote up instructions with screenshots and sent that document to candidates. It was a step-by-step doc that also stressed at what time exactly the times begins. That fact seemed to drive some insecurities with applicants, and this document, which I send in advance of sending out the link to the actual test, resolves that issue.

I think the features as they are provided work well. I don't have any improvement ideas at the moment.

Patty
President in USA

eSkill Review

Kommentare: My experience with our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been incredible. We are not a high maintenance account, but when I need something, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] response time is great.

We like the ease of the product for the administrators and our applicants. I like that is extremely customizable.

There is nothing that we do not like about this software.

Jackie
Director of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eSkill is a great assessment platform that is totally customizable to your needs

Using eSkill has been a great addition to our hiring process. We are able to customize assessments based on the position and share the results with our clients. The platform is very user-friendly and the customer service is incredible!

I do not have any dislikes to report at this time. Overall, we are very happy with eSkill.

Cindy
Manager Admin & IS in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ABF Freight Review

Kommentare: This allows us to get a better understanding of our applicants abilities.

The software is easy to use and a great tool for our company.

The software will close out in the middle of someone taking a test periodically.

Antwort von eSkill Corporation

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! We do apologize that you experience issues during your testing. Please reach out to us directly to resolve the issues that you face.

Pete
Vice President in USA

SO Much Flexibility

Kommentare: Proficiency testing of technical topics was my primary reason for choosing eSkill and I've been very satisfied. There are many other areas that I may use and that flexibility is valuable.

The eSkill platform offers hundreds of proficiency tests for either skills or jobs. It's very easy to select a test that's pre-made and assign it to someone. Results can come back to any number of people and are available as soon as the person completes the test. A key benefit (and my favorite) is the ability to create your own test out of the thousands of questions in the hundreds of tests. In fact there are several ways to create your own test that give you so much flexibility and convenience. In my case, I created a really long test (takes over an hour to complete-not recommended) that evaluates nearly all aspects of a role ahead of me spending time interviewing. This also tells me if the candidate is really engaged.

With flexibility like this, it may take time to find all of the questions you'd like if building your own test, but it's worth the effort. Credits expire after two years, which seems like a long time, but in a crazy world, you never know what will happen.

Sr. Manager in USA

Great! Customer Service is amazing.

Ability to create custom tests. Flexibility to listen to what we need and create then implement. Toooons of questions in the bank.

Organizations of test is nothing to be desired. Its complicated to sort through the tests, edit them and move them easily.

Stacey
Founder/CEO in USA

Great Product that integrates well

The ease of use, customer support and integration with our platform. I will be using ESkill as our vendor of choice for our skill-set testing.

We do not need to comment here...........

Tania
Business Development Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

I like that I can create my own tests that fit the companies required skills. It is very helpful in determining the skills of the candidate and if they will be a good fit within our company. I like the reports so I can compare test scores between team member and candidates.

I can't create my own questions. The reports are helpful, however, they are somewhat difficult to select the type of report I am looking for.

Antwort von eSkill Corporation

Thank you for your kind feedback! We do have an available feature called eSkill Editor, that allows you to create your own questions. Your Client Success Manager, Michelle, will be able to discuss this feature further with you.

Jen
Sr. HR Generalist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great recruitment tool

Kommentare: Great, friendly and timely response from eskill team and support, ease of use is great! I'd be hesitant to bring on a future employee in a computer based role without utilizing this assessment.

We have found success in gaining the pulse of a candidate's computer, typing, and multi-tasking skill sets through this assessment

This is not so much a con as it is a choice we can update, but some categories like customer service section will have just a few questions that will pull the average score way down if only 1 is missed

Anayancy
Candidate Coordinator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly system

I like how easy and friendly it is to use and create new assessments depending on the candidates You have many options to choose from as well.

I would say the integration was the difficult part at first but once it was fixed everything has been great.

Amy
Partner in USA

Great Product

Easy to use, easy to customize, and very transparent.

Almost too many options with tests available.

Bincy
Business Analyst in Indien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eSkill is a skill assessment software which eases the recruitment process in a very efficient manner

Kommentare: Ease in recruitment process, Pre-screening of candidates before they get interviewed, Assessing candidates in almost every industry, Easy flow of the system

The flow of the system is very easy to use and the variety of question bank are some of the features that I like most about eSkill.

The incapability to integrate with a 3rd party software and time taken to generate a new question bank is something that I like least about eSkill.

Antwort von eSkill Corporation

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! eSkill does have an open API to be able to integrate with different platforms. Our Channel Partner Manager, RJ, will reach out to you directly to discuss this process further.

Jennifer
Senior Human Resources Analyst in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

eSkill was easily implemented in these challenging times.

Kommentare: eSkill allowed us to quickly have an alternative option to in-person testing and was fairly easy to implement. Their customer service is extremely responsive and helpful, and makes working with the system a positive experience.

The software is very user-friendly for the candidate and makes taking the pre-employment exams seamless. Also, the customer service is excellent, providing quick and thorough assistance.

There could be more formatting options for candidate responses. Also, when adding written multiple-choice exam questions, there could be more flexibility.

Nicholas
Associate Dean in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great online test taking tool that evaluates skill and application, not searchable trivia.

I appreciate most that the software lets users *demonstrate* their abilities through a virtual environment, rather than be limited to answering static questions. When users are asked to answer questions, however, they are written so that application is required, rather than surface knowledge.

There are some additional management tools I would like to see added, but given how responsive eSkill has been to my needs, I'm optimistic the improvements will come down the road.