Filtern nach:

Über eSkill

eSkill bietet Beschäftigungsbewertungen an, mit denen Unternehmen die beruflichen Fähigkeiten von Bewerbern bewerten können, damit sie gute Einstellungsentscheidungen treffen können.

Erfahre mehr über eSkill

Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Office Manager in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eSkill is a great way of skills screening for support staff

Kommentare: We are a small boutique law firm in Ontario and have relied on the results of this tool for support staff screening for more than 8 years. I personally designed the tests using the preset modules and based on the skills we require in support staff such as working knowledge of Microsoft Office, attention to detail, logical thinking, problem solving, client service etc. These are generic, not related to legal knowledge, skills and allow to get a good baseline for individuals that we select for interviews in person. I love the fact that we have flexibility in setting up our own customized test. It is very user friendly but I did use support initially and had a great experience.

Ease of use Customization and flexibility in changing tests Verity of topics, software and skills covered Customer service and support

Expiring credits when not used and continuous follow up with customer support to extend credits. The reality of the small organizations is that we go through hiring process infrequently but deal with a lot of applicants at the time which makes it difficult to predict what package to buy. Then we may still have to fill positions for leaves from time to time which is not very predictable either so having these credits on the account without having to "use them up" would be very helpful. Having said this, each time these are discussed with me and left on our account so no loss so far in the years that I've used eSkill, but some loss of time there for both, eSkill and ourselves that could be avoided.

Katie M.
Social Media & Marketing Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We are so happy with eSkill

The thing we like most about eSkill is the ability to send multiple subjects within the same test. The software we were using previously had a 40 question test per subject. It would take our applicants forever to complete their testing. Now everything we need can be fit into one test.

At this time there isn't anything that we don't like about the software. Everything works well for us.

Jeffery H.
HR Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eskill Review after 1 Year

4 letzten Monat Neu

First and foremost the customer support is second to none. Our rep's name is [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he responds super quickly or if he's unable loops in a colleague to step in. That is huge for organizations in need of a timely matter. They have an expansive list of questions and content, including simulated performance examinations, MC items, and the ability to upload video recorded interview questions. These are the pillars of testing content we use in the public sector. You can also make your own MC questions and key. Very robust options.

Eskill does have occasional glitches that require support but given their quick response time that hasn't caused too many real issues after using for a year. One real frustration is the outdated way eskill provides for changing the order of questions. No drag and drop, you have to select one or more items and move them one of two ways) all to top/bottom of test or up or down one place. Very tedious for larger sized tests and something I really hope they change soon. One other thing is the reporting structure. Would be nice to have a report that shows the selections candidates made for each question in a much cleaner fashion.

Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Human Resources Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Good Resource for Pre-Employment Testing

Kommentare: We were looking at ways to better evaluate our candidates prior to hiring - with a more level playing field. Resumes and interviews are good, but they don't always display the thought process that the employee uses. Using eSkill in conjunction with personality assessments gave us a more clear picture to allow us to make better hiring decisions.

I was the administrator for this product at a former company. I inherited eSkill from my predecessor, but was able to easily change and create new content. We primarily used eSkill for pre-employment testing for candidates. In addition to some pre-packaged questions in a variety of categories, we were also able to add custom content more relevant to our specific company and industry.

Some of our managers complained about not receiving the email scores for their candidates. Instead of having "seats" or "licenses" for each user, there was a master administrator who created and sent the assessments to candidates. The results were placed in the portal, but there was an option to also email them to the hiring managers. That function did not always work well.

Patty Y.
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

eSkill Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been incredible. We are not a high maintenance account, but when I need something, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] response time is great.

We like the ease of the product for the administrators and our applicants. I like that is extremely customizable.

There is nothing that we do not like about this software.

Sheena S.
Communications & Information Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid skills assessment platform, promised ATS integration is limited

Kommentare: Our experience with the sales and customer success team has been generally attentive and prompt and they have provided satisfactory answers to our issues/questions. However, if you use Bullhorn as an ATS, this integration took a couple of months (and A LOT of back and forth on my part) to get set up correctly. Hopefully eSkill will use our experience to improve the onboarding process, but it was a fairly big headache, considering the integration has drawbacks and is not quite what we expected it to be.

We like the ability to easily and quickly create custom assessments. The subject categories are fairly easy to navigate and we appreciate the ability to sort/filter but question difficult and type. Sending assessments is also a very easy process and looking up, forwarding, and downloading assessment results is also easy and quick.

We were disappointed that several features that were presented to us in the demos ended up being add-on features: custom branding on assessments (which we purchased), the ability to create custom multiple-choice questions (which we did not purchase), and the ability to manage users (which we did not purchase). We would also like to be able to combine assessments in groups/batches, instead of having to combine them as one test. Our previous assessment platform had this ability to group assessments for quicker send out and we miss this feature.

Mohammed majeed D.
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Eskill allows us to reduce the influence of human biases in recruitment as much as possible

Kommentare: Prior to eSkill, our recruitment processes were very labor intensive with in-person aptitude tests that would take forever to complete scoring and grading. And it was very common to see wide ranging assessment results of the same candidates by different panel members. Eskill has allowed us to cut down recruitment times from a month to under 5 days by making the entire system so efficient and cost-effective.

Setting questions for candidates during recruitment campaigns is one of tasks I dislike the most. I either feel like the range of subjects covered is too narrow or too broad to adequately inform us on the suitability of candidates for roles. Eskill's extensive library of easily adaptable standard tests allows me to quickly sort through pre-set questions to compile a balanced assortment of probes to assess candidates.

Beyond hiring, it would be great if Eskill also had an up-to-date database of information on remuneration rates or salary cap suggestions compiled by region to help inform organizations from the get-go on what it would take to attract the best talents for a given role. This would really complete the cycle of services.

Justin W.
Director of Talent Acquisition in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great value product for a technical assessment tool.

Kommentare: The customer support has been outstanding. They are always very quick to respond and engage. The assessment tool is user friendly and easy to send to people and easily review the results. There are a few things that I wish we could tweak within the system but unfortunately there is only so much they can do to customize. All in all it is a great product for the price and helps us assess our new hires prior to screening them.

This software helps us see how good someone is at multi-tasking, typing on a QWERTY keyboard, and their level of customer service. It is perfect for us to assess our Patient Access Representatives.

There have been certain minor issues within the software that unfortunately when we have reached out to customer support to fix or adjust, their response is "that is something that is built in to the interface and can't be adjusted." There are some things that just are not customizable for the individual client. However, they have tons of libraries worth of assessments that you can use to try and make it your own.

Joanna K.
Recruiter III in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great assessment platform!

Kommentare: I have had an overwhelmingly positive experience with this company! The sales rep I first connected with did an excellent job, the platform and possibilities really speak for themselves and their customer success manager assigned to my account is helpful! I really recommend this company if you are in need of a candidate assessment tool to implement in your hiring process.

Eskill has an excellent question library! They had everything from high profile job titles to Windows 97 questions and simulations. Also, they have top notch customer service!

I do wish that there were more options for simulations, they have some great ones I have found to be useful but I really love being able to see how a candidate would perform on the job by using a simulation.

Emily B.
Human Resources Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

eSkill Applicant Testing

Kommentare: Very positive. Excellent feedback from applicants. Very pleased with reporting options.

Very user friendly. Excellent bank of tests. Detailed reporting. We have been very pleased with the customer support with eSkill.

We have been using eSkill the past few months and have no issues at this point. We have been very pleased with the software and ease of use.

Sandi R.
HR Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support and Easy to use

Kommentare: We have been able to reduce our paper by 50%. Prior to Talentbullseye and eSKill we were tracking everything on spreadsheets, keeping files, issuing paper assessments. It was time consuming and a waste of paper. Now we retain all documents in Talentbullseye.
eSkill has provided us a confident way to assess individuals to specific jobs and HR, Supervisors have input to the test creation and results. We are all on the same page and understand how people are being evaluated.
It is also easy to compare candidates. Going forward, we will be able to compare candidates to hires and see how the scores may indicate success on the job.

The integration was very easy and the representatives at eSkill were most effective on educating us on the best use of the system for our needs. We liked that the Talentbullseye platform performs as an ATS. That was not expected and a bit of a bonus for us as we do not have one. Readymade assessments are easy to use and customize to our own jobs. No messing around with credits! Pay a price and get what I need without estimating each month. Improved our candidate pool. By having a few steps the candidates have to follow during our application process, it weeds out those that used to apply with no effort.

Talentbullseye needs to integrate with eSkill so that we can streamline administration of the assessments in one location and in a step process. Talentbullseye is too expensive to list multiple jobs; we would not be able to afford it as a small employer. If a candidate begins an application but doesn't complete it we don't see it. Candidate will call us to check status and we can't tell them where in the process they were or what was incomplete.

Maria A.
Manager of Compliance in USA

Exceptional service

Kommentare: The variety of assessments provided were specific to our client needs, and as an organization we were able to identify skilled/marketable candidates

The system is user friendly, and the software has a variety of assessments to choose from. Visibility to assessment results are immediately available to help determine passing score, and most importantly identify areas of opportunity for each test taker.

We do not receive an email alert as soon as test taker completes their assessment. Nor are we able to send multiple assessments per email. Each candidate we work with may require multiple assessments to determine their skill level.

Antwort von eSkill Corporation

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill and share your feedback. With eSkill, you do have an option to receive score notifications via email as soon as your candidate submits their assessment. We are working on a feature that would allow you to send out multiple assessments at once.

Maren D.
HR Technician in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for "canned" and custom-made tests

Kommentare: I like it very much, and I like that our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , is available when I hit a road block. Sometimes it is as simple as "where was the feature where I can allow docs to be attached", so mostly just a matter of looking arefully where the settings are being modified. eSkill helps our hiring committees and me to administer test online and making sure that every applicant has exactly the same testing conditions.

I have been using eSkill on and off, depending on whether or not my hiring committees want to go that route and administer a test for a recruitment. While I would not consider myself a pro in using eSkill, I find it relatively easy to get back into it after not having used it for a month or so. It is easy to create a test from the preloaded questions. I like the feature that one can copy an existing test and then customize/modify it to make it more suitable for the current recruitment. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. For my past 2 writing samples, I created a times, one-question test and wrote up instructions with screenshots and sent that document to candidates. It was a step-by-step doc that also stressed at what time exactly the times begins. That fact seemed to drive some insecurities with applicants, and this document, which I send in advance of sending out the link to the actual test, resolves that issue.

I think the features as they are provided work well. I don't have any improvement ideas at the moment.

Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Customizable Tool

Kommentare: eSkill allows us to effectively evaluate our many candidates without compromising quality. It provides objective feedback on each candidate to help confirm whether that candidate possesses the skills he or she claims to have.

I like that you can create your own tests and even combine questions from the question bank with your own proprietary-level questions. eSkill provides great reporting options that help you measure the strength of both your candidates and your test materials over time.

Occasionally we get feedback from candidates who experience glitches in the software while testing. It's not terribly common, but it does happen. Also, the interface of the platform could use a facelift. The program itself looks very dated.

Shanna M.
Staffing Coordinator/Payroll Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Aptitude Tests

Kommentare: From the word GO this experience has been amazing. As I stated earlier, I feel the questions relate to the skills we are testing for. Chance has been an absolute Godsend in getting everything sorted for us any time that we need it. The candidates have had minimal complaints on using this software, as well. I could not be happier that we have been able to use eSkills for nearly three years now.

I love the ease of use and that we can easily have a new test set up. We can make our own tests (if we only had the time), or our EXCELLENT representative (Chance) will set up one within an hour (or less, usually) of our request.

I have no complaints about this software. I think it is easy to use, and I feel the questions give us a fair representation of our candidates's skills.

Samantha K.
Sr Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and adjust as needed

Kommentare: Great tool - easy to use for companies and users alike. Makes our job easier so we can move the recruiting process along faster!

The software is easy to understand and read the data, make changes as we need and help users who are assigned to take the assessments. The reporting allows us to adjust as needed. If there are issues, we have always had fast and helpful advice or support to assist us.

I did have some issues at the beginning with cookies and it was frustrating because it would not allow me to view tests we had created. But the team was always there to assist and we eventually were able to make it work. Otherwise, no complaints.

Julie H.
Sr. HR Business Partner in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, easy to use and even easier to customize!

Kommentare: Eskill has been a great product and we have had a wonderful experience working with customer support. They have a large inventory of subjects and questions to help us tailor tests to our specific needs. Eskill assessments are easy for us to administer to candidates and easy for our candidates to take online. Very rarely do our candidates have issues taking the tests online. We are very happy with our choice to use Eskill!

We love that it is easy to customize tests for our different needs. Eskill has been a fantastic solution for our pre-employment needs!

The pre-purchase of tokens is hard to gauge our need, but the price is reasonable so it isn't too much of a hardship if we don't use them all or if we need to purchase additional tokens.

Tami S.
HR Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Specialized Skills Assessments

Kommentare: eskill is a very practical, inexpensive way to conduct a more specific or specialized Skilled assessment.

The Software is very easy to use and has a very vast and effective library of questions relative to all skill levels and positions. Analytical reports are very helpful and easy to utilize and populate into multiple formats and software programs.

You can formulate your own questions but analytics often don't recognize them. You can not purchase monthly or smaller test packages. I usually have to purchase more tests than I actually need - Would prefer a pay for test amounts needed package. Even if the price per test was higher, better than buying 10 when I only need 5 :)

Darin C.
Darin C.
Manager, Training and Development in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Integral to our Training, Recruitment

This product was originally sourced to provide us with vital intelligence regarding potential applicants’ computer skills. Now, we use it for all recruitment and much of our training. We are able to establish a baseline, identify training needs, and assess comprehension.

The software has a great set of included assessments, but there are occasionally industry-specific items I would like to see included in the standard offering.

Shanita C.
Human Resources Associate in Jamaika
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Efficient Pre-Employment Skills Testing

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience has been positive. This has made our recruitment process more efficient by decreasing the time and steps involved in pre-employment testing.

This product allows for the effective dissemination of various tests to one or multiple candidates, tests can be sent with a specific deadline or with a unique link for each test taker. The tests are timed and the scores automatically generated. The result options range from overall score to summary of grade per question, based on your unique needs.

There are no issues or areas of improvement with the product that I can highlight at this time.

Corporate Recruiting Manager in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The system easy to use and allows us the flexibility and versatility to create customized tests.

The biggest pro is the customer service we receive. It is fast, friendly and fixes are made as quickly as possible. They have a great interest in our company's success.

If I were to make any recommendations it would be to have eSkill get feedback from clients on updates they may need. Our business is changing rapidly and with that we need to test for new things like Iphone, IOS etc. Asking their clients for things they may need would be great.

Kelsie H.
Digital Media & Analytics Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform, Outstanding Service!

Kommentare: OUTSTANDING!

Easy to use, easy to customize, easy to send assessment links and receive results.... Outstanding and Prompt customer service!

Sometimes the results can be a bit tricky to find in the portal - there are a few layers of menus / pages to get through before I can get to my desired pdf reports in the platform.

Jennifer M.
Employment Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

eSkill Review

Kommentare: The customer service is great and the team has been wonderful for our office! The team is communicative, responsive, and friendly.

I like that it is very user friendly, both for the person taking the assessment and us in the office. It is easily changed and/or updated. The confirmation that it has been sent to people is great, as that is not a function that we had before.

I don't like that it doesn't allow us to send software tutorials out to our associates. I also feel like the scoring that we have received back on eSkill is much lower than other software that we have used. I am not sure how the scoring is done, but I know that compared to the last couple software systems we have used for testing, our associates are scoring much lower overall!

Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Real Estate Team Coach / Hiring and Retention Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Skill testing made easy!

Kommentare: We needed a way to measure skill without being in-person with both candidates and employees. The test/assessment results factor into hiring decisions, placement into the right job/role and professional development & training plans.

eSkill allows us to simply and consistently measure skills. We can design training and development plans that include concrete information from the results.

We have to send the participants to the eSkill site; we do not have it integrated into our own. We would love to see more categories for measuring business/real estate administrative skills.

Antwort von eSkill Corporation

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We will certainly send your requests to our Content Development Team. Our testing system does have an open API so we can integrate with most platforms. Your Client Success Manager will be able to provide you with a statement of work to be able to integrate.

Jackie C.
Director of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

eSkill is a great assessment platform that is totally customizable to your needs

5 letzten Monat Neu

Using eSkill has been a great addition to our hiring process. We are able to customize assessments based on the position and share the results with our clients. The platform is very user-friendly and the customer service is incredible!

I do not have any dislikes to report at this time. Overall, we are very happy with eSkill.