Über Wonderlic Select

WonScore ist eine Testplattform für Tests vor der Einstellung, die Kandidat*innen in drei wissenschaftlich belegten Bereichen bewertet und sortiert, um die Arbeitsleistung vorherzusagen.

Erfahre mehr über Wonderlic Select

The cognitive portion is my favorite. This is something we cannot teach a candidate.

There really is no drawback to using Wonscore.

Bewertungen zu Wonderlic Select

Wonderlic Select hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wonderlic Select bereits verwendet?

Carlie Kathleen
Carlie Kathleen
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Applicant Tracking Software that I demoed.

I love the clean layout of the site. It is super easy to use and set up and customize. The customer service is spectacular and any time I have suggestions or feedback, I am "heard." They are "common sense" and if a recommendation is made on how to improve their system, they take it to heart and make it happen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE jobsoid!

Texting is only one way - outbound. Responses are not received which is super annoying. I love everything else which makes it totally worth it. :)

Erica
Business Development Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ALWAYS USE THIS RESOURCE! IT WORKS!

Kommentare: Overall, I have been satisfied with the product. We have used this testing for over two years at our office and it never fails to accurately assess candidates. The monthly fee for this service is worth the money you'll save in the long run hiring the wrong person.

I like the ease of use for using this product. It also allows me to save past candidate information and evaluate who may be a good fit for our team. Another great system the software contains is the ability to flag when someone may be trying to answer questions untruthfully and you can initiate retesting. I have used this test for candidates during pre-hire screenings, and also in the probationary period. It always works. If the person scored well, they perform well. If they didn't, they don't. It's so simple! Such a time saver on investing in someone who ultimately is not a great fit for your organization.

The software had an update about a year ago and I can no longer access the 1.0 version results for existing staff. We are also work in a specialty of the health field, but the job descriptions are more generalized. Maybe in time this can be more tailored to niche markets.

Jazmin
Community relations manager in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cueter Chrysler

The ease of using Wonscore is a plus.

I have found that it is not the most detailed, and that its not very accurate.

Dan
Dan
Systems Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful tool, but only part of the puzzle

Kommentare: Wonscore has been a great point of reference for us and does help give you an idea of who you're talking to, but it probably shouldn't be the deciding factor. We've had high scores fizzle out and lower scores thrive but overall, we've been able to increase the level of our employee hires.

Easy to use. Easy to move employees to different job profiles to see potential fits within the company. Very easy to learn. Lots of job profiles. Provides a good starting point for evaluations. Good support when needed.

Because job profiles are prebuilt, they make assumptions about what skills are needed. If you have the chosen job but you don't use all the skills they assume, that could create misleading test scores. Candidates can only be archived and not deleted short of asking their support (as of writing this).

Scott
Scott
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have been using it for 2 years. Easy to use. Helps us make hiring decisions

The product is very easy to use. Able to copy link into an email template and use over and over. Straight forward instructions and easy to learn too

I wish I was notified when someone completed an assessment without having to login. It should be more automated. I wish there was more detail on job descriptions and what is being focused on

Jennifer
Jennifer
Global Talent Acquisition -National Recruiting Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonscore has improved retention 40% in first 9 months

Kommentare: Quality of hires has improved dramatically

It is easy to use, has a great dash board - is excellent at matching candidates to positions. Took a while to get buy-in from the hiring managers, but Wonscore has been 100% correct in its predictions of applicants who wouldn't succeed. Almost scary-accurate.

We are really happy with this service. I could only suggest make it easier to move candidates to different positions, perhaps more choices in jobs. Overall, I don't have any improvements I need.

Todd
Todd
Director of Human Resources in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great assessment tool

Kommentare: We use it to evaluate all candidates and like the results.

Wonscore is easy to use and provides detailed results that really help with hiring decisions.

No real cons that I've seen, it works as described.

Antwort von Wonderlic

Hi Todd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Developer in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful screening tool for large applicant pools.

The ability to objectively gauge the quality of people applying to our programs in a quick and efficient manner.

We have been unable to prevent certain candidates from retaking the test multiple times. It would be nice if there were individual links that expired after being used once.

BIANCA
BIANCA
Internet Sales Manager in USA

Fun, challenging

Kommentare: Helps me measure reliability. Measure skills and team work as well.

It was a great learning experience and made you really learn more about your self and how you work as a team, how you problem solve and certainly tested your mental ability

It was a bit time consuming but worth it. Other than that the software is great! It seems that people who are foreign seem to have a harder time as well from my personal experience

Sean
Sean
President in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderlic bolts in nicely to your existing hiring process

Kommentare: Wonscore provides us a great way to get detailed info on our candidates before we even meet them. I highly recommend it.

The insights provided by the Wonscore reports can guide your interview questions to dig into possible "red flag" areas.

There's not a lot to dislike - I suppose maybe it would be nice to be able to somehow integrate into other hiring tools like GoHire.

Amber
HR and Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonscore from Wonderlic Review

Kommentare: I think it is a great benefit for the value. I like that it is easy to use and it is a yearly subscription versus cost per assessment.
I would like to be able to explain why candidates scored they way they did to hiring managers.
Also, I think I great feature would be that candidates are emailed their results once their assessment is completed.

Very easy to administer assessments and view the results of assessments. I like the ability to assign several administrators so that hiring managers are able to administer and review assessments on their own. More often that not, we have found that candidates we chose to hire despite their assessment results were bad hires and the assessments were pretty accurate.

If there was a way that I could easily provide hiring managers what exactly their candidates were being assessed on for each position easily that would be a great help. Most of my hiring managers don't question assessment results, but sometimes, for example, a candidate will score low on stay, but they have been working for us as a temp employee for 3 months. I would like to be able to explain why that candidate scored low on stay.

Glennon
Director, Human Resources in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adds additional layer of information to use in considering candidates

It is easy to use and administer, easy to review, and easy to understand. Helpful guidance when selecting between several good candidates.

There seems to be limitations to the types of positions available for roles within a company. The existing job descriptions may not quite match with roles in a company.

Heidi
executive Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful in sorting through recruits

Kommentare: It has been a very helpful tool in my hiring process.

I do like that it provides a great avenue for sifting through new hire candidates. I am able to eliminate undesirable candidates at a much earlier stage.

I feel that some of the tests are too long and repetitive. We seemingly lose a lot of candidates mid-stream because of this.

Russ
Manager, Placement & Development in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Heavy usage for the last year over various position.

Kommentare: Helps our organization manage and prioritize large candidate pools with more confidence.

Very straightforward and easy to use. Each profile is easy to set-up and administer. The support received has been timely and very responsive.

The summary report features are very lacking and even the ability to print an individual report is not printer friendly.

Steve
Technical Training Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Skyworks Inc.

Kommentare: We needed an accepted and vetted system that can support our hiring decisions - whether we hire or do not.

It give us peace of mind when we make final hiring decisions. I feel that in most cases it is reflective and supports what we see during the interviews themselves.

I do wish we could delete or remove people from the system - I know you can Archive but complete removal would be better. E.g. - I had two people enter the same person twice...system let us and then I couldn't delete the extra entry...

Antonia
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

Kommentare: I like seeing the scores of candidates before I get them in front of our hiring managers. It saves a lot of time and lets us see where this candidate could be best placed.

I love what this assessment tests. Cognitive, Motivation and Personality are very important in all of our roles here, and I love that we can see where our candidates lack and excel at.

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it is pretty hard to get back to the job board that a candidate applied for. Ex: When you click the notification, if you click on their name to see the scores, you have to go to the job board, click the job, then scroll to find the candidates. It would be much easier if you had a "Job applied for" tab at the top of the results from the candidate that could take you back to see the rest of the candidates.

Kristen
Executive Assistant in USA

This test has proven to be very accurate and helpful throughout the hiring process.

We have been using the Wonscore Wonderlic test as part of our hiring process for over 2 years and we have found this to be one of the most accurate tests. It is very easy to administer and to navigate the site.

The only drawback that I had with the assessment was resolved a while back with a system update. We are now able to "follow" candidates in order to be notified when they have started/completed the assessment. This is a huge help!

Curtis
Director of Training, Recruiting in USA

Everything has been great

It's very easy to learn and use. Very helpful with selecting the right individual for the position needed.

Not having the ability to email the test results directly to someone with first making it a PDF then sending it in an email

Tyler
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Good tool, it's not a silver bullet and doesn't replace the need for an interview, but it enhances the interview process and can make it more productive leading to a higher potential for success with a hire.

Easy to retest and re-profile candidates that have already taken the test. Gives some broad level insight into the candidate and helps narrow in questions to ask during the interview process.

What the product gained in ease of use and universality it lost in some the detail you used to get from the older WonderLic platform we were on. In some cases is overly broad and general without enough specifics. Sometimes single reports give contradictory findings about a candidate in multiple areas

Leah
Manager Talent Acquisition in USA

I like the cognitive, timed piece. It helps show problem-solving skills

The cognitive timed assessment - I like the timed piece as it shows problem-solving ability and basic intelligence which is critical to our organization.

The motivation and personality assessments. I took the assessment myself and had I been a candidate, I would not have fared well. One thing the assessment said about me is that I would not stay and commit to the job. I've been here 5 years. It concerns me that some manager might pass up a great candidate because of these results. So I often find myself telling them to disregard those results - which doesn't really solve the problem either.

Vishwa
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the BEST tools for pre-screening

It allows you to pin-point on the strong and weak points during the in-person interviews.

Nothing I can think of. It is overall one of the most user friendly apps.

Danielle
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love It! You Need It :)

Kommentare: You absolutely NEED to Include this tool in your hiring process! As an HR professional and hiring manager I've done a ton of reading and real life application regarding the importance of hiring right in a way that contributes to engagement and intent to stay of employees... and this tool helps you hire the right person for your business by screening them based on their cognitive ability, motivation, and personality as it pertains to the specific role you're hiring for. We use it in conjunction with Kolbe, the Strengths Finder Assessment, the Top Grading Hiring Process, and the usual resume/ cover letter/ reference check tools. I highly recommend this tool; it's what the pros use!! :)

Antwort von Wonderlic

Thank you for your review, Danielle! We certainly agree that making the right hire also increases engagement and long-term tenure. Wonscore was designed to help you identify candidates with potential for long-term success; we're so glad it's working for you!

Becky
HR manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful tool for hiring

The reports are easy to read and to the point. Excellent customer service and billing is a breeze.

Would be most helpful if results came straight into your email instead of having to sign in to view.

Theresa
CEO in USA

We turned to Wonscore to screen potential hires and it has worked extremely well.

Kommentare: It has increased our success rate in hiring talent that is a match for our company.

It is extremely accurate at predicting success in matching us with talent. It is easy to set up and use. It is useful for screening a wide variety of roles and levels.

I can't think of anything. Maybe keep bringing the entry level prices down as more companies use it.

Jessica
HR Generalist in Kanada

The process has been pretty good and simple to use.

Kommentare: Wonscore is easy to use which is really important. Cumbersome programs are often purchased then rarely used. This isn't the case with Wonscore.

it is extremely easy to add new candidates and new positions. You also get live updates when candidates start to do the testing.

It is not customizable. You must pick the most similar job option from those currently available in the database.