Über Wishpond

Wishpond ist eine Plattform leistungsfähiger Tools für die Lead-Generierung und Marketingautomatisierung, die von mehr als 5.000 Unternehmen verwendet wird.

Erfahre mehr über Wishpond

It was easy for us to see who's in the contest and who were getting the most number of votes.

They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying.

Bewertungen zu Wishpond

3,8

Wishpond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wishpond bereits verwendet?

E.G.Sebastian
E.G.Sebastian
Product-Development & Marketing Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely love this tool - I'm very grateful for finding it 😎💖

Kommentare: Absolutely love it. I highly recommend it.

✔ It has some amazing features that previous AutoResponder services did not have OR were difficult to set up. ✔ Amazing customer service (chat) - always helping me through any parts where I'd get stuck. ✔ Each time I have a new subscriber, the email notification includes how many other times that lead interacted with other parts of my funnels, giving them a rating. PRICELESS!!! LOVE IT! 💝💝💝

✔ There was a learning curve - rather different from previous AutoResponder services (aWeber, ActiveCampaign, 1ShoppingCart); BUT with the dedicated support I got from customer support reps, I got a hang of it fairly fast and trained a VA in a matter of weeks and now she handles most of it. A small "con" compared to all the amazing ProS. ✔ At first I saw this as a CON, but now I see it as a pro: When someone signs up for my freebie, eCourse, etc., it can take 5 to 20 minutes for the subscriber to get the 1st message from me (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but in my 5+ tests from different parts of the world, I had this experience); HOWEVER, on my Thank You page it says "Your 1st part of your eCourse/Video Course will be in your inbox, meanwhile watch this important message about your NEXT STEPS..." -- in the past I was stretching the truth, as the welcome eMail was in their inbox instantly; but now I'm actually saying the absolute truth... indeed, their message will be in their inbox in 5 to 15 mintues (sometimes longer). So for me, a Con turned Pro... but if instant delivery is crucial to you, test it first, see if this was fixed (or if it's only on my end for some reason)

Timur
Founder in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid landing page builder with the integrated email marketing solution

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with Wishpond and use them for our 3 websites. Quite stable integrations with Shopify with detailed reporting about behaviour of your customers. Ability to segment your customers. A very good landing page builder too. They regularly offer to run the campaigns on your behalf at an extra fee, but we prefer to do everything ourselves and kindly declined their services a couple of times. This is what we recommend. If you want to use Wishpond, do it yourself.

Integration with Shopify, flexible landing page templates, email drip campaigns and overall, good email marketing platform

Due to a glitch, the abandoned cart emails stopped working, and we were not notified about the issue. We only found out about the problem by accident a few months later resulting in a loss of many sales. They should have a better system in place notifying their customers if there are some interruptions in the service.

Abhilash
Accountant in USA
Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond Has Incredible Marketing Features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The marketing features of Wishpond are sensational. Wishpond is easy to set up.

There are zero flaws concerning Wishpond. Wishpond is so amazing.

letzten Monat

Hello. My name is Charles and I'm responsible for the Customer Success department here at Wishpond. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm thrilled to learn that you've been having a positive experience. I'd like to share your feedback internally with the team. If you want to, pls write to csm@wishpond.com informing your company's name so that we can identify your account. Once again, thank you for sharing with us what you think and how you feel. We truly appreciate it. All best, Charles.

Jan
Director in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spammer and very pushy

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Seem not to be a serious company. Promised simple analyses made by any free SEO program never delivered.

They never give up and want to sell you their programs.

Pushy spammer which never discloses what they want. Schedule appointments and try to sell you anything.

letzten Monat

Hello My name is Charles and I'm responsible for the Customer Success dept at Wishpond. Thank you for sharing your feedback. With the limited information that I have available from Capterra, I could not identify your account in our CRM. Do you mind writing to csm@wishpond.com and informing your account's name so that I can identify you? This way, I will be able to reach out to Sales Development dept, ask them to investigate and remove your contact from our mailing lists. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Best regards, Charles, from Customer Success

Pravesh
Founder of Pixellly in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Wishpond Gives You The Edge

Wishpond is an awesome platform to get to take your online business to the next level while you take care of the strategy, Wishpond assists with the automation and campaigns.

Initial thoughts that it was just another software that was not user friendly but once you use the platform, you realise, that this is easy to use but you have to spend time on the platform to understand it.

Hank
Marketing Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loving Wishpond!

Kommentare: Wishpond helps us solve almost every aspect of our inbound lead generation and automated email marketing. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Having the landing pages, lists, and forms on the same platform as the email automation is a game changer. What used to take two or three different pieces of software can easily be done on one. The landing page editing tool is really, really good. It's easily the best one I've seen on a landing page building platform.

The biggest drawback is that I can't use my top-level-domain. I have to use a subdomain for my landing pages. Integrating tracking codes onto individual page assets is difficult, and sometimes the javascript doesn't play nice.

Tegan
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Landing Page Maker!

Kommentare: Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

Sally
Curriculum designer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Wishpond review

Kommentare: It could be that my expectations were too high. I was expecting regular contact and more guidance. I think it would have been helpful to have a specific description of what was expected of me and what they would do. It was very vague.

[sensitive content hidden] was very courteous and helped to explain things to me. They created nice looking ads that helped to build my email list.

It wasn't clear exactly what they were doing and I had to initiate contact. It seemed like they didn't thoroughly understand my product and it was not under the correct Facebook category for the age group for the first few months. There were no suggestions for how to improve my ad content, they just went with what I had. When I did improve the content it was due to someone else's advice, not Wishpond.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Efficient, Helpful, & Productive

Kommentare: They are helping me automate some tasks. They are creating a workable landing page. They are helping greatly to focus my seo.

Having a team to work with who does the tasks we're working on regularly has been very helpful for my small business. They can do things quickly and easily so that I can focus on what I do best. Their customer service has been excellent. Every person I've worked with has been very supportive and helpful to resolve things and keep everything running smoothly.

Clarity of communication can be hard sometimes with distance and time zones, as well as having to get my goals and ideas into workable tasks for others.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello. My name is Charles and I'm responsible for the Customer Success department here at Wishpond. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm thrilled to learn that you've been having a positive experience wish Wishpond for the most part. I'd like to share your feedback internally with the team so that they can improve their communication practices and make things as smooth as possible for you. If you want to, pls write to csm@wishpond.com informing your company's name so that we can identify your account. Once again, thank you for sharing with us what you think and how you feel. We truly appreciate it. All best, Charles.

Rachel
Managing Director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Non-Typical Client's Assessment

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not great, I think the sales team sold a great vision and when I highlighted my concerns, they assured me it would be okay, but those concerns became a reality. I did find myself feeling like I was putting in a lot more work than I expected and having to explain myself a bit. Perhaps due to the nature of the local market, and terminology here as well as the niche service I am providing. It hasn't been done before so people don't know what to search for.

Their initial structured sales approach, seemed to sell the dream. They have lots of individual SME's working together to achieve a common goal.

That the timezones are all off, most meetings for me had to be held 8:30pm or later until they unexpectedly changed project manager on me who was in a better time zone. Booking system they use still functions on the US time zone so we have to do an inefficient work around.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello, Rachel. My name is Charles and I'm responsible for the Customer Success department at Wishpond. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Wishpond. I want to start by apologize for the disappointment you've experienced. I'd like to conduct an internal investigation regarding your experience with us, learn more about it, and resolve any outstanding issues. With the limited information that I have available from Capterra, I could not identify your account in our CRM. Do you mind writing to csm@wishpond.com and informing your account's name so that I can identify you? Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Best regards, Charles, from Customer Success.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst Ever Product

Kommentare: Not good. Worst product.

Nothing. Its a worst product. Bad support and very bad refund policy. They are here to eat money without giving any service.

Wost Refund policy Bad Support Bad Product

Lea Ann
Lea Ann
Founder in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avoid using them for Marketing Campaigns

Kommentare: 1. I did not receive what I paid for, 1 campaign every 2 months.
2. I did not receive any phone numbers to contact staff.
3. The quality of the images in the ads and emails were poor.
4. Not all of the emails in the campaign were delivered.
5. The quality of writing in the mails was poor. Very general and grammar issues as if the individual did not speak English well. I rewrote 80% of those submitted to me.
6. One email went out without the agreed revisions. Very embarrassing.
7. They continue to charge my credit card even after I revoked that authorization, cancelled that credit card and they terminated the agreement.
8. The company terms do not appear in the agreement/contract you sign. The contract renews unless you request it to stop 2 months in advance. There are no termination terms in the agreement.
9. I had to insist on them adding their contact form to my webpage.
10. The level of expertise just wasn’t there. I was educating my administrator on when to deliver emails, what quality content is, etc.

none, I did not use the software. What I did see was very basic.

I did not really use the software much as I hired them to do marketing campaigns for me. I found the lead list cumbersome to use.

Nancy
Founder, & Editor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable

Kommentare: I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Elisabeth
Owner in Schweden
Internet, Selbstständig

Wishpond has given me good support for my business

Kommentare: I had a hard time reaching out to potential customers, but with Wishponds help, things have started to move.

I received quick and good help to get started. Good features and easy to use.

The integration with my existing business was a bit tricky, I couldn't manage all the part myself.

Cristina
Digital Media Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive product - poor , weak, support department

Kommentare: Support department is weak. Severe time gaps in communication. Example: Just got off Chat with a support-tech by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was the first to respond to me after two days of waiting for a chat response. He basically said, he sent a test email to his email and it works fine. Without probing or asking more troubleshooting questions, he LEFT THE CONVERSATION, and I was left hanging AGAIN! I don't see how anyone can create time-sensitive marketing campaigns, when there is o much lag time in support troubleshoot conversations. So completely discouraging. I do NOT recommend this product due to a good transparent support system for their customers.

Product, for the most part, is intuitive. But still fumble a bit, enough to reach out to support .

Product is pretty intuitive, but still could use improvements. Especially since this is mostly a DYI. A lot of the HOW TO library was outdated.

leopoldo
leopoldo

Wishpond Review

Kommentare: I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Jack
Jack
Prophet in Polen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Money

Kommentare: Love it and recommend it to you. buy buy buy.

I love fishpond and enjoy using it. enjoying seeing the result of what I have been waiting for, for so long accomplished with Wishpond. 50.000 emails in one platform love it and like it.

No regular Updates. since i bought Wishpond never receive any updates. no new features.

Alex
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Overall Very Satisfied with Results

Kommentare: Excellent!! Great team, solid features and understanding of strategic implementations. Will use again🤗

Customer service is outstanding and the team members are very nice. They took the time to understand my business and had the sensibility to view my art in a professional manner.

Communication is only through Calendly and Zoom video, which is nice but sometimes no immediate. But I understand it’s the nature of today’s business environment.

Despres
Vice President in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond Review

Kommentare: Very good. I was impressed with everyone I worked with.

The personal I dealt with were very kind, knowledgeable and very easy going and to work with.

The concept of what Wishpond does and wanted to do with my product is great. My product did not respnd well with the consumer and that is not a Wishpond issue.

Trevor
Owner/Operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Waste of money, OVER PROMISE & UNDER DELIVER

Kommentare: I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. THey clearly do not have small business best interest in mind. Even after i paid $2250, they refused to share any of the work they did for us.

I liked the sales presentation, but after that it was a disaster.

None of the ads they made for us worked at all. The work that they did mediocre at best. They clearly do not know what they are doing. THeir ads ran for four weeks and we didnt get one lead

ursula
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond

Kommentare: We were doing contests

I liked that you can call the team and they had ready-made pages in no time for your contest. When you had to edit something, it was done very quickly.

We were never aware of what wishpond could actually do.

Marcel
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the money

Kommentare: For a startup with a limited budget who wants to do some marketing automation and workflows this is a great tool. I would suggest this tool for someone who has previous marketing automation software experience, it may not be as easy for new users.

I like the price above all. The features are typically easy to use but can be cumbersome at times.

Some of the features are great but either limited or not very intuitive for new users. The customer support is hit or miss, sometimes extremely responsive and sometimes non-existent.

James
owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

multi-use and easy implementation

Used as a stand-alone landing page and as embedded inside our active website

Maybe it is me, but the file structure could be improved

Dr. Kevin
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Very poor customer service when you need timely support

Great features for business and forward thinking ideas. We have used this service for many online contests.

The customer service used to be tremendous, but now poor (to say the least) because it is not "responding in minutes" as advertised. This is not ideal for a business such as ours, that is launching a new idea, contest, etc. I reported the current bug(s) with our latest launch 24 hours ago, while many of the contestants are sending us questions about the technical glitch... but still no response from Wishpond. This could obviously be improved with timely customer service. This makes our business look bad and I am highly unimpressed right now.

Elyson
Elyson
Founder in Singapur
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy to use

I was using Mailchimp previously but I had the opportunity to switch over to Wishpond. Its new editor is a joy to use as it is super easy to get your landing page set up to start collecting leads.

the automation needs to spend some time to figure out but its all good.