Über Wishpond

Wishpond ist eine Plattform leistungsfähiger Tools für die Lead-Generierung und Marketingautomatisierung, die von mehr als 5.000 Unternehmen verwendet wird.

Erfahre mehr über Wishpond

It was easy for us to see who's in the contest and who were getting the most number of votes.

They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying.

Bewertungen zu Wishpond

3,8

Wishpond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wishpond bereits verwendet?

E.G.Sebastian
E.G.Sebastian
Product-Development & Marketing Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely love this tool - I'm very grateful for finding it 😎💖

Kommentare: Absolutely love it. I highly recommend it.

✔ It has some amazing features that previous AutoResponder services did not have OR were difficult to set up. ✔ Amazing customer service (chat) - always helping me through any parts where I'd get stuck. ✔ Each time I have a new subscriber, the email notification includes how many other times that lead interacted with other parts of my funnels, giving them a rating. PRICELESS!!! LOVE IT! 💝💝💝

✔ There was a learning curve - rather different from previous AutoResponder services (aWeber, ActiveCampaign, 1ShoppingCart); BUT with the dedicated support I got from customer support reps, I got a hang of it fairly fast and trained a VA in a matter of weeks and now she handles most of it. A small "con" compared to all the amazing ProS. ✔ At first I saw this as a CON, but now I see it as a pro: When someone signs up for my freebie, eCourse, etc., it can take 5 to 20 minutes for the subscriber to get the 1st message from me (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but in my 5+ tests from different parts of the world, I had this experience); HOWEVER, on my Thank You page it says "Your 1st part of your eCourse/Video Course will be in your inbox, meanwhile watch this important message about your NEXT STEPS..." -- in the past I was stretching the truth, as the welcome eMail was in their inbox instantly; but now I'm actually saying the absolute truth... indeed, their message will be in their inbox in 5 to 15 mintues (sometimes longer). So for me, a Con turned Pro... but if instant delivery is crucial to you, test it first, see if this was fixed (or if it's only on my end for some reason)

Timur
Founder in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid landing page builder with the integrated email marketing solution

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with Wishpond and use them for our 3 websites. Quite stable integrations with Shopify with detailed reporting about behaviour of your customers. Ability to segment your customers. A very good landing page builder too. They regularly offer to run the campaigns on your behalf at an extra fee, but we prefer to do everything ourselves and kindly declined their services a couple of times. This is what we recommend. If you want to use Wishpond, do it yourself.

Integration with Shopify, flexible landing page templates, email drip campaigns and overall, good email marketing platform

Due to a glitch, the abandoned cart emails stopped working, and we were not notified about the issue. We only found out about the problem by accident a few months later resulting in a loss of many sales. They should have a better system in place notifying their customers if there are some interruptions in the service.

Dekel
Manager in Israel
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super personal service and support

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The experience was fine throughout the time I was subscribed. Nice people to work with. Good support when needed. For the right business it can be a good agency to do the marketing and sales funnels.

I got superb support and service from my contact person [sensitive content hidden]. Throughout the time I was with Wishond they handled everything, all the tech stuff, all the changes, all the integrations. Every question was answered. I even had an issue a few months after my subscription ended, and still got the same wonderful personal service.

For my business we did not manage to convert positive ROI, after 8 month we decided to stop the subscription. The sales pitch presentation was very polished, when we discussed the narrow margins, and how it may be difficult to reach positive ROI. Overall the sales campaigns did not even break even. So we had to stop the subscription. I new as a business owner I was taking a chance. The hyped presentation made me hope it would be a long lasting subscription.

Urael
Owner in Panama
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This was by far not the best experience

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Their staff I worked with led me on to believe they were actually going to help me and be of assistance to me but that was not the case. I was better off doing it myself without their help. It set me back several months. Waste of money.

It wasn’t a scam, that’s for sure. There were actual qualified people helping me and putting together a marketing strategy for me. I appreciated that as well as they’re communication skills

My advertising account on Facebook was hacked under their supervision. They were very passive in helping me resolve it. My main goal was having a marketing strategy implemented with automation and that failed.

Glenn
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond for business in a challenging marketing field.

Kommentare: We have only been using Wishpond for about a month now, but so far so good. We completed the onboarding quite fast so the team led by [sensitive content hidden] got to work on developing the assets to get our first ad campaign launched ASAP. They have been great at keeping us in the loop with what they are doing and making sure that we approve of everything that they create before putting it out there. Like the title implies, we are in a challenging field for advertising. The team is doing a great job at reviewing everything to try and make sure that our ads do not get banned while at the same time not compromising the effectiveness of the ads.

They are great at communicating with you and getting to know your business.

There is a lot of work and questionnaires at the very beginning that we had to fill out.

Janeris
owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Don't hire them to make your ads

Kommentare: I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me. I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

1. You don't know what's going on 2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales 3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying 4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month 5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

Emmanuel
Managing Director in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It all comes down to support -- and there is virtually none.

Kommentare: Product good. Support has been one of the worst I've experienced. This is not to say the staff is not good, they are, but they are understaffed on the support side, so wait times are very long.

Wishpond has a great software and the ease of use to create campaigns, design landing pages is a huge bonus.

If you need to get held for any reason, you should consider yourself on your own, their support is virtually nonexistent. I've waited more than 10 hours for a reply (when the typical wait time was said to be 2-4 hours). What makes it worse, if you get a reply, the wait time between replies is not incoming to be 30 minutes or more. This makes for solving issues timely virtually impossible. So hope you don't have any issues and your fine. But if you do, you'll be sorry!

Kayreea
Internet, Selbstständig

Appreciation

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great! Very professional helpful and has her patience through the difficult difficulties. I faced during this process.

Their commitment to helping me push my company.

A little pricey, but worth it. Other than that, I don’t have anything else that I didn’t like

Antwort von Wishpond Technologies

vor 2 Wochen

Hello Kayreea. Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate your words and feel very happy that your experience with Wishpond has been so positive. For us, it is a pleasure working with you. Thank you and have a great week! All best, Wishpond's Customer Success team.

Sophie
Founder in Frankreich
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Capturing the Essence

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Organized - structured - understanding. Captured the essence of me. Amazing suggestions. Brilliant imagery. Weekly calls. Flexible to updates.

The way you captured in such a beautiful and essential look and feel and text the unique message and value I want to convey to the world.

The price and the fact I now need to get my head around sending out my assets but that will be handled with the orientation team and am sure it will be as easy as with the onboarding experience with Itzel.

Chasity
CEO in USA

Experience with Wishpond

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A very great and very productive experience with Wishpond...

The people are just fantastic. They are engaged, thorough and committed to what they promote and what they do. The execute what they promnise!

I DO NOT have any cons with Wishpond at this point.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst Ever Product

Kommentare: Not good. Worst product.

Nothing. Its a worst product. Bad support and very bad refund policy. They are here to eat money without giving any service.

Wost Refund policy Bad Support Bad Product

Carol
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Jam packed with tons of useful features

Kommentare: Wishpond is definitely a jack of all trades kind of platform. So it suffers from what most all-in-one tools suffer from - that it doesn’t truly excel at one particular feature. However, since not everyone needs all the bells and whistles, this isn’t a bad thing since it makes things simpler. Email automations are actually pretty powerful and once you get the SPF record added into your DNS, email deliverability is okay as well and I really do enjoy the contest/sweepstakes feature as it’s not something that’s easy to find outside of dedicated tools.

Wishpond does a lot of stuff. It’s probably one of my most useful tools in my marketing kit thanks to its robust features. Not only does it have the easiest landing page builder ever that anyone can quickly build out a page on even if they have zero experience, it can also make pop ups, run contests, and even do email marketing automation!

I think the biggest weakness right now though is the UI and UX, which hasn’t changed in the past few years I’ve used the platform. And there really isn’t a lot of great modern templates for the landing pages.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

Kommentare: How not to do customer support.

Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Valerie
Birth Doula in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Wishpond Review

Kommentare: I am excited to say that I have found a company that has bright and talented individuals to help me with a much needed experience. Over the last few years, trying to learn and walk myself through certain areas of my website, that I just don't have the time or energy to understand, was holding me back in my vision for where I want to go with my company.I trust my team and feel relieved and excited to be working with with a team.

Currently I am working with [sensitive content hidden] at Wishpond. She is doing a great job with guiding me weekly and keeping on point in a way that is extremely helpful to me. My first meeting, before signing up to use this company was with [sensitive content hidden] , I had such a great meeting, he was the reason I decided them to help me with my website and business.

Nothing, I am having a great experience with this company.

Kelly
Graphic Designer in USA

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

Kommentare: WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

leopoldo
leopoldo

Wishpond Review

Kommentare: I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Jack
Jack
Prophet in Polen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Money

Kommentare: Love it and recommend it to you. buy buy buy.

I love fishpond and enjoy using it. enjoying seeing the result of what I have been waiting for, for so long accomplished with Wishpond. 50.000 emails in one platform love it and like it.

No regular Updates. since i bought Wishpond never receive any updates. no new features.

Pamela
Sales & Marketing Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DO not sign up re-curring service

Kommentare: Awfule!

They built a new first campaign, never got a second one even though I paid for 6 months. The campiagn had good graphics and generated leads that can be contacted via email in the future. They were supposed to do this and did not.

I signed up a contract offering a campaign every 2 months , they finished the first campaign in November and never did an additional campaign. The person in charge of my campaign left the company and assigned me to a new rep never came back with the new campaign. In January when I reached out to them - the sale rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] advise there will be no additional charges and yep they charged again in January even though they had an expired card on file (not sure how they did this) - I emailed again complaining about the charge mid January and today February 28, I just got an email again from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]assuring there iwll be no more charges. I am going to check my credit card to see if this is true...

james
james
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

You’re better off just throwing your money out, it’s less stressful

Kommentare: Worst marketing company I’ve had the displeasure of working with.
Continued to make the same mistakes with minimal responses.
Launched 2 campaigns for me with no follow up emails, which was the purpose of the emails.
If you have a problem it takes 24-48 hours to get a response which really hinders progress
Company broadcasted my dealer price of my product by uploading a price guide to the fine print of the ad
Even after continued failures they wouldn’t agree to just let me out of the last 2 months of my contract.
It was so bad that I was willing to finish paying my contract and not run ads or work with the company
Ps in 4 months I had zero sales

The concept was awesome Sales pitch was promising

The company did the minimum work to get by

I love Wishpond!

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Deanna
Owner in Kanada

Great

Kommentare: I have loved my team. They are friendly and so amazing !

I like that they are constantly communicating with me and that if I have questions they are always answered

The price is a little higher for a very small business to handle on top of all the ad costs etc it's is almost not do able for my small business.

Amureeka
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best decision working with wishpond

Kommentare: I made a great choice working with wishpond. [sensitive content hidden] are the best very knowledgeable and helpful so so nice and patient

The professionalism from everyone, the exposure they have provided for my business.

No cons I’m loving everything about this journey

Dr. Kevin
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Very poor customer service when you need timely support

Great features for business and forward thinking ideas. We have used this service for many online contests.

The customer service used to be tremendous, but now poor (to say the least) because it is not "responding in minutes" as advertised. This is not ideal for a business such as ours, that is launching a new idea, contest, etc. I reported the current bug(s) with our latest launch 24 hours ago, while many of the contestants are sending us questions about the technical glitch... but still no response from Wishpond. This could obviously be improved with timely customer service. This makes our business look bad and I am highly unimpressed right now.

Elyson
Elyson
Founder in Singapur
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy to use

I was using Mailchimp previously but I had the opportunity to switch over to Wishpond. Its new editor is a joy to use as it is super easy to get your landing page set up to start collecting leads.

the automation needs to spend some time to figure out but its all good.

Zacharia Von

Great service and value!

Kommentare: Doing great... just waiting on my $ billions in sales to roll in... any week now!

Great communication and take care of everything I don't have time to do.

I have nothing bad to say about Wishpond... just waiting to become a Zillionaire like [sensitive content hidden]! I'll take ya'll with me : )