Wishpond

Brace B.
Sales Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Vorteile: 14-day free trial.
Friendly 24/7 Support.
Embed on our Website.
Multi-user support.
Drag & Drop.
Real-time Stats.

Nachteile: Editor for pages is not so sound.
Customer support is not upto the mark.
They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved.
Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator

Kommentare: I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Vorteile: To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Nachteile: Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts

Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Anita S.
Personal Assistant
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Vorteile: I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Nachteile: The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Don't hire them to make your ads

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Janeris M.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Vorteile: I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me.
I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Nachteile: 1. You don't know what's going on
2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales
3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying
4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month
5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

MISLEADING FREE TRIAL

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Ben V.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Nachteile: 14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out: "A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20." OR "A 50% refund and credit towards your account with Wishpond may be issued if the annual plan is canceled or a refund has been requested via email within 2 months of initial purchase and the total number of captured and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 50." My own testing resulted in 10+ test leads before I went I public with my first live campaign. This left with me 10 leads remaining to even qualify to get my money back in full if I chose not to continue using the platform. What kind of free trial has a limit on number of leads captured? Also, I cancelled a day before the trial, received an email saying my account was cancelled a day later (after the trial ended). This seemed odd to me that I got a confirmation a day later. The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location. If you have a contest, or popup, you cannot target your audience.

Awesome Features

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Loisa L.
Executive assistant
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

Wishpond Review

Bewertet am 22.4.2016
Leopoldo P.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Vorteile: The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay. It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Nachteile: It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Great product at a great price

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Pierre C.
Broker

Vorteile: Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Nachteile: Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

Outstanding Service for an outstanding product

Bewertet am 19.2.2016
Jacqueline C.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have been using Wishpond lightly for a month now and I can say the service has been great. I am not a paid subscriber yet and I haven't been treated as if I wasn't paid client either. I love all the tutorials where I can learn at my own pace. I'm still getting used this method of marketing, Wishpond has made it less intimidating.

Vorteile: I really appreciated the one on one appointment I had with Kevin. It was made when I was available to give my full attention and now I am excited to try other Wishpond products.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons, my experience has been consistently great!

No need to fish anymore

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
marketing membership founder
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think Wishpond is a great tool!

Vorteile: You've found the biggest fish in the pond when you snag Wishpond. Great tool that looks great.

Nachteile: You may want to check your links periodically and make sure their not broken. That may happen from time to time.

Hands down the best landing page builder out there

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Kevin M.
CMO

Kommentare: We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Vorteile: The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install and use. Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus. There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond. You can tie together almost every service imaginable, from email marketing automation platforms to CRM's, Webinar platforms to payment gateways- it's there. And, if that's not enough, the platform integrates with other integration services like Segment & Zapier for even more options. On top of landing pages & email marketing automation, Wishpond allows users to make quick work of contests/promotions, Facebook Apps, lead generation & management, and review generation as well.

Nachteile: While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

Great for teams with a small budget

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Jennifer W.
VP of Marketing & Client Services
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever I'm thinking of an automation I want to do and I can't figure it out, I reach out to their support staff and they are eager to help. My favorite! There are a few kinks, but that's the case with any software. We use the software for B2B purposes, but it looks like their system would be robust for B2C as well. If you're looking for email automation and great landing page templates and don't want to break the bank, I'd recommend Wishpond.

Vorteile: What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Nachteile: Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Kelly R.
Graphic Designer

Kommentare: WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Vorteile: I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Nachteile: WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Kim S.

Vorteile: Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads. Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

I love Wishpond!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
AP/Payroll Administrator
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Nachteile: I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: How not to do customer support.

Vorteile: Their blog is pretty good and informative. And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Nachteile: Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear. Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'. Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Bewertet am 2.1.2018
Barbara Č.
Head Of Marketing

Vorteile: Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Nachteile: Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Great experience and easy to manage

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Vice President Consumer Engagement and E-commerce
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to get the campaign up and running in just a few hours rather than a few days and the ease of use from the UX side made it easy for our followers to sign up and participate.

Vorteile: We love how easy it is to implement a campaign and how it organizes the content and the data on the back end to make it easy to manage. We also love how easy it is for the user to take part in our contests now!

Nachteile: It gets a little pricy as you scale up and this software makes it so easy to sign up for the user that your usage will go up quickly.

Great! But you better be tech/art savvy (good news is they help you every step of the way)

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Jan S.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: These folks are always so nice and helpful (especially given my lack of technical skills).

Vorteile: Generally when you understand the logic, it make sense.

Nachteile: Because I am someone who would use this a few times/year, I get rusty in how to use it. Practice makes perfect on any software and this is no different. So I struggle each time.

Nothing but greatness!

Bewertet am 21.10.2015
Rebecca B.
Editor's Assistant

Kommentare: We joined Wishpond quite some time ago, and have been using it to gain extra revenue via sponsored photo contests. We tried several other programs and online interfaces, but Wishpond really has the easiest to use and best looking interface. The ease of customization is great, each contest can look exactly like we want it to, tailored for each client.
We also love how simple it is to export new contacts to our mailing system, integrate into our existing social media and website, and there are so many more awesome features.
One of the best parts of the whole deal is their customer service. Any time we need help we can chat with someone almost instantly. Plus, their regular emails with marketing tips are super helpful. Overall 10/10!

Great full stack marketing product

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Amber S.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, easy to contact the support team. Quick turnaround for our campaign. Their product team is awesome have used them for multiple projects.

Nachteile: Took a while to get used to the landing page builder as I kept deleting things by accident. After a while, you get used to it though.

Wishpond provides a nice niche service to enlarge ones business members

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and after getting an email signup Wishpond system is programmed to enter that address into a follow up organized list.

Nachteile: Somewhat limited on Newsletter and email backgrounds. Although Wishpond has all the basics a user can grow out of their software

Good Product and Easy to use

Bewertet am 22.10.2015
Azhar K.

Kommentare: Initially, we were sceptical about the product and its services. Not sure about how the ROI will be. But, Wishpond met all our expectations. Some technical glitches were found, however, it was resolved proactively. Webinars and training video will help a lot. If you are wondering whether this product will help you or not, then my take is that it will surely help you go ahead to make your business better and will attract customers with those nice looking exit and timed pops. With varied kinds of features, Wishpond is one among the best in the market. All the best Wishpond Team!

We used the Voting Contest for a giveaway of one of our service offerings. It was fun!

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Amber G.
Founder & CEO
Vorstandsbüro, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to conduct a fair contest for a giveaway of our service we wanted to donate to a community non-profit. Additionally, we were able to raise a lot of awareness for our company because each non-profit was able to easily share and ask others to participate.

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to set up the voting platform and having the real-time visual of the contest as it was in progress. Voters were very active and it was easy for us to share on social media. I like that each contestant had the ability to share a link specifically to their page.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything that wasn't in line with exactly what we wanted to achieve. I have no cons.

I've used Wishpond for 4 years and find it to be a quality service that is flexible and intuitive.

Bewertet am 20.5.2018
Marketing & Development

Kommentare: We can launch and run sweepstakes/landing pages with ease.

Vorteile: Easy to duplicate effective campaigns
Multiple design templates
Solid back end admin
Good customer support

Nachteile: Templates should be easier to alter and customize
Sometimes gets buggy when making changes to forms