Über Avetta

Avetta verbindet die weltweit führenden Unternehmen mit qualifizierten Lieferanten, Auftragnehmern und Anbietern.

Erfahre mehr über Avetta

Every dime of these expenses were past on to the management company, and ultimately the original client. And Avetta still makes a bucket of money selling your company information to others.

The platform is horrible and not easy to use. We only registered because our customer requires us to.

Bewertungen zu Avetta

1,6
1,4
1,6
1,3

Avetta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avetta bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Compliance Coordinator in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I am a superuser of the product as both a contractor and a client

Kommentare: The team is always willing to listen if there are ways that the product can be improved. They have always been fair and honest in answering questions/concerns and suggestions. I have always felt that they were an extension of my EHS team and support staff even though we are two different companies.

As a client using the software for my contractor management system: It is a one stop shop for all of our company safety documentation, contracts, certificates of insurance etc. Any documents I need to roll out are simple to add as a new requirement one time versus contacting each contractor individually. As a contractor uploading my data for all my clients: It is very user friendly and easily manageable to connect to new clients and complete required information to be approved. It sends me notifications for expiring items ahead of time so I do not become non-compliant. Annually it gives me 90 days to complete updates from my clients to keep compilant.

The cost is always a tough subject for contractors and clients. In the end if my clients use this product and I want to do business with them I will make a business decision whether it is in my companies best interest to pay the fee to work for the client or not. The same goes for my contractors as we use this to manage our contractor base, if they want to be an approved contractor this is the product we utilize and they will make that business decision that is best for them as well.

Iain
Owner in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrifically Expensive For Little Return

Kommentare: Poor customer service, rude and arrogant. You have to do what they say and there is no negotiating with them. I really hate having to call them.

Not bad platform, fairly easy to use. User interface is well designed.

Very expensive, prohibitively expensive for small to mid size contractors

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Iain, I am glad to hear the platform is easy to use for you and sorry to hear the other negative experiences you have had. I would be happy to touch base with you and go over ways of making the system easier and different options to save money on the system as well. Feel free to reach me at zbaker@avetta.com

Matt
Director in Australien
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrendous

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Then customer support, if you can successfully reach them, are helpful for the most part. There has been several occasions - including today, that took more than 20 minutes on hold or for a call back to reach someone. If you own a business, don’t use it. If you’re an employee plead the case for your employer to avoid it. There are far better more functional systems out there.

Nothing. Not a single function works intuitively.

There are too many to list, the system barely functions at the best of times. Adding employees is a painstaking process with back and forth responses with people that review document submissions that dispute every document for a simple inability to read the information on the document it seems. None of the functions work in a logical or intuitive workflow. The system essentially crashes if there is a minor unknown function.

letzten Monat

Hello Mr. C, We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced. To ensure we can serve you better in the future we would like to better understand your concerns. Please email us the details at support@avetta so we can work to resolve your issues. At Avetta, we have worked hard to ensure the user experience is the best in the industry, including updating our platform 4 years ago on the most modern platform. This has resulted in numerous global awards and recognitions from our customers. We want to ensure we provide you with a similar experience. Thank you.

Jamison
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Garbage Product and Garbage Support

The excessive loading screen animation entertains by cat. Nothing good about Avetta.

The product is inherently broken for worker management. It takes 5 minutes to make a worker profile change and the application breaks when assigning more than a few workers at a time. The support team runs you in circles and tech support is needed for any data changes more than editing 1 or 2 workers.

Bryan
Construction Safety Manager in Kanada

Extortion

Kommentare: The expense of Avetta seems like suppliers are simply being extorted. There is no rationalization for charge the same fee for the same evaluation of the same documentation several times, again and again.

I like literally nothing about this platform.

The customer support services are poor, and often I have to call multiple times to resolve anything.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Bryan, I am sorry you have not had the experience you were hoping for. I would be happy to review your account with you to see what we can do for you. If you would like to email me at zbaker@avetta.com, I would be happy to assist.

Industrieautomation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Business model = scam, leading to extortion.

Kommentare: Horrible. Rigid forms that require answers they deem as appropriate, which are often not required in our specific industry. Slow, labor consuming, uninformed support calls that often do not reach successful conclusion. No contact information provided to the client connection personnel. Invoices with little detail. Forced "Auto-pay" set up on credit cards without approval. The list goes on and on...

I do not like anything about it. They obviously spend way too much of our payment making their webpages and "classes" into shiny, appealing marketing material.

Sales model presents to our customers as a free service, has them require us to comply in the (rigid) portal, then charges us! Our contracts with customers are often fully executed before we discover that we are forced to pay for Avetta, and spend many hours in (rigid) form fill, before our team will be allowed onto the customer's work site.

Lana
Health and Safety Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very expensive compared to competitors platforms

Kommentare: I dislike maintaining the avetta sites...by far the least user friendly compliance site I use...and by far the most expensive. I would not recommend and business to use this platform. I wish that companies would understand the cost that is passed on to small businesses for very little value.

Avetta is my least favorite compliance site I use..

1. You have to upload multiple document for each client. Other sites only make you upload your documents once...on Avetta you have to upload for every client...its a waste of time. 2. The cost is double of what we pay for Comply Works and $800 dollars more that ISN. Avetta we only have 3 clients and pay $4116 for an annual subscription.3. When you want to speak with someone in person it is not easy to get someone on the phone. I put in a request for a phone call and they said the do not phone service providers. I had to wait on hold for too long.

letztes Jahr

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. To ensure we can serve you better in the future we would like to better understand your concerns. Please email us at support@avetta.com so we can work to resolve your issues. Thank you.

Kelly
Office Manager in USA

Worst Customer Service Ever

Kommentare: I can never get customer service. When you call they circle you around and then tell you that they have no customer service available and this is for month after month not just one time. This is always. I have never been able to speak to a person when I have tried to call. They take 2-3 days to review paperwork then decline it and do not even know what they are talking about when declining it. I do not think their employees know English or how to read basic forms. This company is the biggest SCAM.

Nothing. I hate this company. I wish I could cancel.

Everything. It is very expensive and we are forced to use it because they bait our customers into joining it and mandating it.

Andrew
Compliance Manager in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Disgracefully and tantamount to being a full blown scam

Kommentare: Absolutely hate ever moment of using them. ONE of my thousands of clients use them so we have to pay this exuberant fee for zero purpose. I get NO value for having to deal with them on a weekly basis and they are worth nothing. Just house my existing certification and make life so much more difficult. It is basically a scam!

NOTHING! The whole process is shocking and does not work

The interface Customer service The constant having to call them and getting nowhere Price is a joke

Tim
Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutley terrible, waste of time and money

Kommentare: Only reason we use is becasue one customer requires it. Overly Expensive for what we get from it. Tedious process doing manual audits, rejection after rejection, pointless documents needed for absolutley everything. No real explanation as to why it was rejected, you do what they tell you to and then they will reject it for a diffferent reason. Im at the point where im willing to stop working for this particular customer because avetta makes it so difficult to be compliant.

There is nothing to like about Avetta

American company auditing me on UK H&S. Took 6 weeks to review documents. Wont explain how to make sure documents dont get rejected. Hard to contact. Too Expensive. Spend more time uploading documents than actually doing the job for the customer.

Naomi
Senior Contracts Analyst in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I am the superuser of the application, contact for both internal/external clients.

Kommentare: Overall, we had an unpleasant implementation and dealing with the after affects. We have a good team of people that we work with now that have made the process better. I work with the team daily to make sure our suppliers are getting compliant. I also work wit h the team to make Avetta better for everyone.

We gather all information in one place, provide many reports for all of our departments, Senior Executive Management and our Board of Directors. We also provide our safety department the information they are looking for on our suppliers. The notification process that gives our suppliers sufficient time to upload documents that are about to expire, insurance, WCB, safety manuals, COR, etc.

Cost has been a struggle and will be an ongoing one. The cost to our suppliers is very high as this is a requirement to work with our company, the cost is significantly higher than other platforms.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Naomi, Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that it has been beneficial in the monitoring of your supplier network. There are several items on the Avetta account one being Marketplace that can help to compensate for the cost. Marketplace the suppliers and clients have access to deals such as discount on Insurance, safety services, safety related services and much more such as travel discounts. All of this is included in the membership. Feel free to let us know should you have any questions about this and we would be happy to assist!

Joanne
Fleet & Safety Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Lot of Work

Kommentare: I'm not happy but I do what my customer wants. Even though I still get the business compliant or not. I still don't see the purpose. Seems to me evryone is paying big bucks for all these companies that grade you compliant or non-compliant.

The features seem easy to use. Not that there isn't any confusuion just not as much as some

I am used to paying based on the number of employees. This program is based on number of companies and how many sites and insurance. Frankly its too expensive even when they don't find you compliant you still have to pay when you are non-compliant.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Joanne, Thank you for your review, I am glad that you find it easy to use. As far as a pricing standpoint there are several items on the Avetta account one being Marketplace that can help to compensate for the cost. Marketplace the suppliers and clients have access to deals such as discount on Insurance, safety services, safety related services and much more such as travel discounts. All of this is included in the membership. On insurance alone suppliers have been able to save thousands of dollars; offsetting the price of the Avetta membership. Feel free to let us know should you have any questions about this and we would be happy to assist!

Megan
HR in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worst compliance company ever.

Kommentare: The only reason we use Avetta is because some of our clients that used PICS and BROWZ were consumed when Avetta bought them. When you have to call them, which is unfortunately often, there's an option to deactivate the account, which is a mean temptation. I actively try to convince clients to use other systems. Our small service contractor company should not be so much for an actively detrimental system. The insurance sections gives me literal nightmares.

I liked PICS and Browz more, they were ancient for software but at least work got done and in a somewhat reasonable timeframe. Avetta is a sham, lots of bright colors to distract from the waste of time and money.

They let client companies connect with your account even though you will never ever work for that company, and then you get charged $2400 for them connecting and you can't get them removed. I've called and written a couple hundred times about the same companies, and they will not remove them. They tell you 5-7 business days to fix it, it's been 2 yrs now.

Derek
EHS Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Double the price, 10% of the service VS. ISN

Kommentare: Our business is engaging our sales teams and exploring customer incentives for customers that do not use Avetta. They are so poor to work with, we are literally changing our business to guide our customers to a better solution for everyone. Other services function 100% better (including for the hiring client) and are much more efficient at completing that task, with much better customer service.

There are no features at Avetta that are not significantly worse than ISN.

The software requires contractors to upload redundant documents (same document many times for multiple customers), requires documents for areas of exposure that we in no way handle as a business, and the customer service is beyond terrible. Submitted documents and audits often wait days or weeks before they are initially reviewed. Then Avetta will often flag items by their inexperienced staff that know nothing about health and safety or government regulations. All of these things lead to customers waiting significantly longer than necessary to get the services they need. These issues are related to their incompetence, not due diligence.

Tim

Extortion

Kommentare: This is a terrible business platform that extorts vendors. Vendors do not have a choice but to comply with Avetta to be awarded work. The price is extremely expensive with no return. Their compliance team lacks common sense and denies documents for one missing word when it is clear what the document represents. They deny a document without any help as to what they are looking for, only generalized statements about the document which does nothing to help you figure out what to do next. Once you have corrected a document (or at least think you have), then you have to wait up to 3 business days for another review where they will then deny your submission for something totally different. This is a poorly run business with absolutely no regard for their clients because they have full power over the work you are trying to receive. This is the very definition of extortion and I wish vendors would get together and file a class action lawsuit against them.

The platform is fairly simple to use. That is literally the only good thing to say

No communication. No one answers the phone when you call. Response time is severely lacking. Willingness to work with the client is non-existent

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Tim, I am sorry to hear you have had a hard time with the system. I would be happy to give you a call and assist with your questions and a the issues you have brought up. Feel free to contact me at zbaker@avetta.com and I would be happy to speak with you.

Tom
Director in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I dislike everything about the Avetta system

Kommentare: We are only using Avetta because three of our big clients use it for their supply chain. This automatically costs us about £450 per client which buys us the privilege of being nagged to complete numerous compliance forms and tasks, most of which are irrelevant to us as we are a very small company with 5 staff total, or they are unrelated to our activities for those clients. In most cases we just leave those tasks incomplete and our clients are fine with that, other than uploading our insurance certs etc.We have to pass on our subscription costs to those clients and being on the platform does not bring us any benefits other than being able to work for those clients, as we are not interested in connecting with any other clients using the platform.Using Avetta brings us nothing but an expensive annual bill that covers no input of beneficial value from Avetta, and an irritating lists of tasks that we mostly ignore.

There are no aspects of Avetta that I like

Everything - it is just an annoying and wasteful cost for us, that regularly nags us to fulfil compliance tasks that our direct client contacts are not interested in.Avetta make it difficult to remove connections with clients that you no longer work for - you can only remove them within 30 days of having paid to connect with them, or within 30 days of renewal your Avetta subscription. Be sure to set yourself a reminder to make the request so you don't miss the window!

Rachelle
Marketing Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shady Business Practices

Kommentare: Weve used Avetta since they were under PICS Auditing for a pre qualification for one specific customer for quite some time. Their annual fees are horrific however, it's fine if you're just paying for one. This year on 2/10 I was charged $2400 because apparently a company we do not work with, added us to their vendor list. When we received the credit card bill the following month, I checked with other departments and made sure this was not a valid charge. I contacted Avetta on 3/31 for the first time, and this request was transferred to another department. I was told to give them 1-2 weeks, so I called on 4/8 to follow up on this request. It was escalated and I was told to wait again. A couple more follow up calls and nobody ever got back to me. I got an email today from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at Avetta telling me that because I didn't contact them in their 30 day window, we were out of luck. However, Avetta doesn't even hold themselves to the 30 day standard they hold their customers to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] refuses to respond to emails even if you respond immediately. I find out they denied the refund because of their 30 day window despite the fact they are charging cards unauthorized. This company is wrong and has shady business practices

There isn't anything great about this software to review.

Their clients can just add connections to your account without your authorization. In our case a competitor added us to their account, and we were charged to complete a prequalification with them without our authorization or knowledge. $1200 for each connection also.

Bart
Chief Business Analyst in USA
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: We have a new customer that uses Avetta. A connection was added. The bill we received was excessive vs what we paid per connection at our last renewal. I questioned the excess charge and asked how the fee was calculated. The reply was that there are many points that determine pricing so no support of charges was given. They also said a rate increase was included. I have no problem paying a bill when it is understood what makes up the charge and how it is calculated. I have requested to talk to someone to better understand our billing before paying MULTIPLE times. There has been no response. I feel like Avetta has you over the barrel and there is no incentive for them to provide some basic level of customer support. I will continue to wait for some assistance and will update this review if things change.

We are forced to utilize this software for compliance by a few of our customers.

Not as much as an issue with the software but rather billing and customer service.

Trey
Director HSE in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Avetta Review

Kommentare: Easier to use than that of it's competitors like ISNetworld. Customer service is knowledgeable and works to actively help solve any problems that may occur. Other systems tend pass you along or not be able to understand that not all organizations fit into the same cookie cutter categories. I

Easy to use, questions prompt you to complete actions or requirements with in the system.

N/A... I cannot think of any Cons or anything that I like least about this software.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Trey, I am glad to hear it has been easy and pleasant to use. This is our goal to make it as effortless and easy as possible. I wanted to mention something that many do not know they can be utilizing called Marketplace which is found in the top right of your account. In this you can receive discounts for free on different services like insurance, safety related services, Safety products & much more. Let us know if you have questions about this and we would be happy to walk you through it!

Sherri
Office Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pricing very high, billing confusing, no supplier account control options!

Kommentare: Would absolutely avoid Avetta if we weren't forced to use it. TIP: TURN OFF THE AUTO-PAY so they can't just get auto-paid for connections you will never see business from. AVETTA- I've been told your client side of this platform has all kinds of controls including an APPROVE/REJECT CONNECTION feature. Why wouldn't you put the same in place for suppliers?

Not much - easy upload for documents I guess.

First let me say we're on other compliance platforms and yes it gets expensive but we are are billed by company size and are clear on what we are paying for. But Avetta's supplier invoices are SO vague, pricing so random and expensive, and billing is confusing at best. As a supplier under Avetta, we get billed when any company adds us, even if they are not clients of ours and we will never ever see any work from them - but Avetta gives us NO OPTION TO REJECT /APPROVE a client request to connect, they just bill us some random fee. Avetta customer service can't explain why our billing is so varied. EG: received 2 separate invoices in March 2021: on the 11th, 1 client added cost $587.52, then on the 15th another added, cost $291.24 (and these are our costs only until November, not even a full year). The time we waste every year trying to get fair and honest billing from Avetta is beyond frustrating, but we refuse to be continually ripped off due to this company's poor supplier platform design.

Director in Kanada
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always a problem, they like the word DECLINE. Best advice- don't sign up with them.

Kommentare: Very poor. Chat line has been not much help over the years, it is rare to have a person actually help, usually they toe the company line and DENY DENY. It is best to contact the client company for a solution and if permissible they can override the objection.

Has many questions that can be tedious to answer.

If you don't state the correct words it will be denied. Some questions are not relevant and not answerable BUT you still have to provide an answer or procedure. Common sense is non existent. They like dunning you if you don't answer within a few days.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi John, I am sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with Avetta. All questionnaires that dont apply usually have a NA button. I would be happy to speak with you to address any questions you may have. If you email me at zbaker@aveta.com I would be happy to assist.

Suzanne
Environmental Health Safety and Fleet Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Please do not use this company.

Kommentare: The customer service for vendor's is subpar.
Please use either ISNetWorld or ComplyWorks as they are fair to both the Customer and the Vendor.

I would not use Avetta, ISNetWorld and ComplyWorks are far better companies to use.

As a vendor forced to use this company, I strongly disagree with the method Avetta uses to manage our account. We are forced to allow anyone onto our account and forced to pay Avetta for the user no matter if we are working for this company or even want to.

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Suzanne, I am sorry to hear you have not have the best experience with Avetta. I would be happy to speak with you and address any concerns and issues that you have had. If you would email me at zbaker@avetta.com I would be happy to assist and look into what we can do to better your experience here with Avetta.

Carmen
Qualification Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Avetta

Kommentare: I have to use since it is a requirement of our subconractors

Some forms are universal and apply to all contractors

its difficult to get assistance;some questions are not applicable but you are forced to select an answer; we may have worked once for a contractor and are still required to complete the prequalification

Antwort von Avetta

Hi Carmen, There are several things you can do in these cases. Most forms are universal to eliminate need for completing forms that ask the same questions in different ways from different clients. If something does not apply feel free to let us know and we would be happy to walk you through the questions that you feel do not apply and guide you accordingly. As for your subcontractor, you can have the account changed over to the name of your subcontractor if you are no longer in need of it. Let us know and we would be happy to explain this process and to get it started for you!

Georgina
IMS Manager in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They have us over a barrel.

Kommentare: Frustrating, expensive, time consuming (especially when you have an issue). If you have a billing grievance, the only way to get just resolution is to involve your clients. Avetta has suppliers over a barrel and knows it. The inclusions in our "membership" are of no benefit to us. In fact "membership" is totally misleading. It is not through choice. Not once have we made a change to our WHS management system based on feedback from Avetta, or any other platform for that matter.

The only benefit we get is complying with client requirements.You can turn-off auto-pay. It should actually be illegal to charge a company for an action made by another one (e.g. if a potential client "connects" with you). Even when you get a notification about proceeding with a connection its says something like a fee "maybe" incurred. Not what the fee will actually be.

Expensive. No transparency regarding "membership" structure or fees charged. Avetta will not provide a fee structure on request. We have no say over what type of "membership" we have. Time consuming - annual review.

Toby
Technical Implementation Manager in UK
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scammy company with terrible practices

Nothing, it literally is just a giant scam.

It's almost impossible to cancel, don't get caught out by this scam.Once you've subscribed, it's auto renewal. My bad, should have read the contract.Once you try to cancel for next years renewal, they give you a very small window to do so.You must cancel 30 days before the next renewal, and then when you do, you have to then confirm you still want to cancel within the last 30 days... If you don't do both these steps, guess what? Your card gets charged again.When your card declines, guess what? You get an invoice instead - that they claim you can't get out of. Absolute scam.

letztes Jahr