Über ISNetworld

ISNetworld, die Online-Auftragnehmermanagementplattform von ISN, unterstützt seine Kunden bei der Einhaltung der Anforderungen bezüglich Aufzeichnungen und Compliance.

Erfahre mehr über ISNetworld

Bewertungen zu ISNetworld

2,7
2,8
2,8
2,3

ISNetworld hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ISNetworld bereits verwendet?

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thought it was a scam, but then grew to love it

Kommentare: I believe I have a somewhat unique position, as I have used this software as both a contractor who submitted information to hiring clients, and then later as a hiring client who required contractors to submit information to us. At first, when our clients were requiring us to buy and use this software, I thought it was a scam. But after using it, and seeing how it leveled the playing field, in terms of vetting and ranking safety programs, I became a huge fan, and even pushed to have our company use it for our own subcontracting processes. It can be a lot to implement, but ISNet walks you through the process in a very organized manner. I appreciate all the ISNet people, as professional and very helpful along the way.

It makes getting organized, from both a contractor and a hiring client standpoint, easy. It is a lot to get up and going, and takes a very committed team to make it worthwhile, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. There are a lot of ways you can use the software to manage the safety and performance of your contractors. It makes your requirements plain, and easy to see where you are in need of improvement. It also makes it very easy to rank companies against one another. It has made our industry safer - everyone has to level up.

It requires a committed team, and a lot of ongoing babysitting. Depending on customer or your own requirements, you must login and do some management on a weekly, if not daily basis. Not that its a bad thing - but it will require time and energy to implement into your business.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer and Client online compliance and safety rating software

This site allows you to update and store your whole HSSE Management program This site will inform you of policies and procedures that you may want to implement in order to be a leader in your industry. It will provide you will step by step information that you need to include in your written programs. It will provide you with updates when deadlines are approaching and what is still required to complete.

They are trying to be to much for one single site. Customer support is very poor In order to omit and change certain points that are not applicable the steps to complete make it next to impossible to create. This site can be a full time job in itself to ensure compliance with clients and customers.

Ryan
PResident in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service for contractors is sorely lacking

Kommentare: ISN is a necessary evil if you want to work with a hiring client that requires it. I have given up making the effort to provide feedback and ask for enhancements to make it a valuable tool for contractors. We do the bare-bones minimum to be in compliance and cross our fingers that they do not increase the price too much each year (which they did during the pandemic, there is a special place in hell for these folks).

Contractor management databases all struggle with user interface and functionality. ISN is better than PEC/Veriforce in terms of UI, but they really fall down on key items that would make this database valuable for contractors.

It is not set up to allow sharing of common data points across hiring clients, so you end up entering the same information for nearly every hiring client you are connected to. The reporting on data in the database is garbage. There is no ability to write custom reports and the standard reports they offer are rarely set up to help you manage training expirations or open items (a lot of navigating back and forth between screens). It is clear that very few customers use many of the tracking tools and that there is little knowledge inside of ISN as to how to best use their own database/reports. Worst of all is the service. If you are a hiring client, they roll out the red carpet. If you are a contractor, you are forced to subscribe to ISN. Rather than work to make you want to be a customer, they threaten to notify your customers if you do not renew every year. The insurance review team frequently makes mistakes (which creates a ton of wasted time) and a lot of the modules are buggy or use flash player which is darn near banned on most browsers. When you identify a bug, they do not care to address the issue unless a hiring client asks for it. Contractors are not customers to ISN (even though you pay them), contractors are prisoners/second-rate citizens (ISN does a great job making sure the contractor understands this).. If I had a dollar for every time I was told, "we know it is broken but the hiring client set it up that way" I could retire.

Melissa
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maintain client questionnaires

Kommentare: Proficient, with some room for improvement

The system let's us know when we have a task to complete to stay in compliance

Sometimes it is hard to determine HOW to increase our grades

Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, but website is too layered to find things efficiently

Kommentare: Customer service has been superb. It has been a good experience. It is very easy to see grades and take corrective actions.

It keeps track of tons of information for you, which takes a lot of stress out of managing subcontractors. It is available to get ID badges for entry to work sites, so they automatically log you in.

The set up is quite lengthy. Additionally, the website is not very easy to navigate. There are lots of pages with sub-pages and sub-sub-pages. If you are looking for something specific and don't know where to go to find it, you'll be looking for a while.

Madeline
Safety Manager in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor service and unable to trouble shoot

Kommentare: ISNetworld was very eager to get our companies money. I received several phone calls wanting me to sign up. Once I signed up and they received their money, they can't seem to help me. The employees that answer the phone don't have a clue how to fix my login issues. They inform me that they are going to check into it and they don't get back to me. This has been going on for several days. What is even more frustrating is that they send me emails saying I need to login into my account and start filling in my companies safety program documents. Well I can't now can I because they haven't fixed the issue. One of the other reviews stated that they would rather have a root canal done than use ISNetworld, can anyone recommend a dentist? I'm there too!

I can't say I like anything about it because it won't allow me to get into the site after I put my log in credentials. I click enter and a notice pops up saying ISNetword is having technical difficulties and they are aware of the problem and working on it. They aren't working on it, they have no clue. Every time I call them, I have to explain the issue all over again.

I can't give an answer because it won't allow me to log in. I have made several calls to ISN and no one has helped me yet. If I could give a zero star review I would.

Jim
Safety Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A necessary evil

Kommentare: takes too much time, is too invasive, poor customer support and there are much better platforms out there. The only reason we use it is we are required to by one of our contractors.

nothing. it takes too much time to answer all the questions and constantly checking to stay compliant

That is isn't Avetta. We are also required to use Avetta through another contractor and it is so much better.

Gregory
Member/Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wasted my time and money

Kommentare: Terrible. They "hook" large companies to require their review of vendors for safety compliance. The large companies say great since it doesn't cost them anything, ISN charges the vendors to get reviewed for compliance. ISN charges based on number of employees, in other words the more employees you have the more ISN thinks you should pay. That alone is a scam. Does it cost ISN more to review a HAZCOM program for company with 10 employees as it does for a company with 50 employees?!?! Once they "hooked" one of my Clients on their services they would call me, write me, and email me almost everyday telling me if I don't enroll I'll loose the ability to work for the Client they hooked. I have 3 employees that work for that Client about 15 days a year but they still said I had to pay the $4,500 because the total employees in my company is 65. I asked what I would need to submit to them if I enrolled and they couldn't answer that, only that I would find out once they got my check. I finally paid the $4,500 "set up" fee and was shocked at what they wanted me to answer and submit. It would have easily taken one of my staff 8 hours to go through everything. Based on the questions they were asking it was obvious it was just a automated list generated by a computer program created by someone who wants me to have problems meeting their requirements so they could sell me their "expertise".

Nothing. I never actually used this software because they wouldn't tell me what I would be required to submit until I paid their ridiculous "set up" fee. Once I saw the extent of what they wanted I decided to work with my Client to try and get an exemption. Once I got the exemption I tried to get my money back. They referred me to the fine print and said tough luck, no refunds. They never did a single thing for me exempt send me the General Questionnaire. I never responded but they still would not even provide a partial refund.

It's a one size fits all requiring you to submit a ton of information for their "review". Their review is basically checking off boxes without any knowledge or nuance. Once they received my check and I saw what they were requiring me to submit, I worked with my Client to get an exemption. Once I got the exemption I tried to get a refund. They referred me to the fine print in their general terms saying there are no refunds. Let's remember they wouldn't tell me what I needed to submit until I paid, once I paid and found out the extent of what I needed to submit, I decided I wasn't worth it. ISN wanted $4,500 from my and I only GROSS $35,000 a year from the Client requiring ISN review. So they did nothing and wouldn't return any part of my $4,500 payment. I'm guessing I'm one of their best customers, I gave them my money and they did nothing except cash my check. Customer Service sucks. They try not to communicate via email and do most of the correspondence over the phone. On their website they list dozens of phone numbers all over the world. All a scam. Most of the international numbers don't work and the few that do have a recording referring you to their website. Really...they have an office is Slovakia?!?! Give me a break.

Cole
Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Continuing operations in terrible oil market & global pandemic

Kommentare: In general - ISNet is not terribly difficult to use or operate. I pump cement down multiple miles of pipe underneath the ground, which involves amazing engineering and trading - so I can manage to click buttons of my computer.
My concern - we have recently reached out to ISNet (twice) and ask for a discount moving forward... reasoning we asked for the discount? The United States of America & the Energy industry in general has been decimated by a pandemic witch caused oil prices to literally fall below $0.00/bbl. I was told by an ISNet customer service rep (who was quite nice actually) that ISNet has a team that evaluates market conditions and issues pricing and discounts based on market conditions. My questions to ISNet - “what is it going to take to happen in the energy market to receive a discount and receive the warm & fuzzy feeling that ISNet is willing to go to bat & take care of its customers during unpredictable and unstable market conditions?”
If negative oil & and the shutting down of the American economy involving an invisible virus that’s literally killing people doesn’t get ISNets customers a small discount or payment options.... what will? Best regards - Nicklaus Cole Brown
Orr Enterprises, Inc.
PS - John 2:13-22

I don’t like or dislike the software - it’s irreverent to me. Doesn’t matter how the site functions - matters how value added benefits are passed to your customer base. Best regards - Nicklaus Cole Brown Orr Enterprises, Inc. PS - John 2:13-22

Same as above - it’s not the software that is an issue

Emily
General Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Organization Use Comply Works!

Kommentare: ZERO STARS

This is a terrible organization, who is only motivated by money not safety. This organization, sets rules and when you make a mistake and correct them oh I don't know like a book keeping error of 19 verses 23 employees, they will not let you correct it if it means your bill will be cut in half, even if you send your payroll for 3 years, even if you prove you hired a book keeper because you are a small growing business that is overwhelmed. This is a terrible program and Comply Works is awesome, they are easy to use friendly, you go red, you update done. I don't know how this company stays in business but I can only guess it is FREE to big companies and the subcontractors are all screwed. I really wish that the top companies will review this and choose Comply Works or Avetta. ISN Net WORLD is terrible. Please stop making us use this horrible program.

Everything, it is hard to update, hard to communicate, the most expensive, and the worst customer service. Who screws over the maids? I mean really? Literrally said the would not correct our invoice because I said that 23 sounds about right initially. Really, well 19 and 23 are not that far apart but one is 1000.00 more than the other. Poor organization, no values, no integrity, not interested in keeping people safe only beating on janitors who don't have the resources that bigger companies have ...... Please STOP USING ISN NET WORLD, from the contractors to you. Comply WORKS!!! Use Comply Works.

Jake
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bait & Switch - No REFUNDS

Kommentare: BAD. It's a catch 22. You either don't do work for the client but you don't know if you can qualify until you purchase the service. If you don't qualify you just paid a lot of money to find out the hard way that you don't qualify. Customer service is quick to respond though and let you know that they are taking your money for a service that you may or may not qualify to do the work and they don't care either way.

Not many. We were required to pay for the service to do work with Southern California Edison.

Parameters set by SCE are very difficult to achieve. You don't know if you qualify to do work with them until you purchase the service - 160 employees = $4,200. Too many forms to continuously update and they only really look at EMR. So too much time spent trying to work within SCE limits and no work (no return on investment) I asked ISN to close the account. "ISN does not issue refunds."

ahmed
Pharmacist in Ägypten
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

A Great Program To Use

Kommentare: Perfect for providing training to our staff, with simple navigation and highly user-friendly content. and Their support crew is really helpful and responds quickly whenever assistance is required. The grade tracker is a useful tool for our clients to keep track of and maintain all needed certifications.

The integration with this application was by far the simplest procedure we've ever encountered. It is a fantastic compliance tracker that is extremely easy for our customers and third-party organizations with whom we work.

I'm unable to respond because I am unable to log in. I've called ISN numerous times, but no one has ever assisted me. If I could give a zero star review I would

Bryan
CSO in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: It's great using this software, and I would recommend it to anyone.

ISN is great for ensuring our customers that we and our subcontractors meet their requirements before work commences. It has an excellent user interface for workers conducting training or for those who are administrators. ISN's customer support is the best part.

Depending on the customer, you have to log in to ensure compliance regularly (which is fine, as it's all compliance based).

Ryan
Fleet Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incompetent Insurance Reviews

Kommentare: Pretty terrible. I submit workers comp insurance verification documents quarterly to stay compliance, and ISN's insurance department denies the document every time with a reason of "not a valid MCS-90". No matter how many times I call, this happens. They don't know the difference between vehicle insurance and workers comp insurance. Every time this happens we are not approved to work for our client and we loose our on work for 10 days waiting for ISN to fix it. Our client ends up hiring someone else. Eventually we will loose all work with this client due to ISN's mistakes.

None of the features are impactful. We are forced to utilize the software for compliance reasons to be qualified to work for certain contractors.

The insurance review department. We are a contractor forced to stay compliant to work for our client.

James
Director in USA
Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

All talk and no Action-

Kommentare: I have to second the last review. I would rather have a root canal then work with ISNET. Whoever is reviewing this company in a good light is either brain dead or works for them.

None. its all smoke and mirrors. Personnel have no idea what they are even reviewing.

Everything. Including poor customer service, poor review process, no checks to assure that what is submitted is actual and the personnel reviewing programs are not qualified to do what they are doing.

Our company uses this program to do business with our customers.

What i like most about this program: you can easily see what your grade is for your clients in the program. It easily tells you what information your clients are missing, uploading documents are easy. You can upload your employee information (training etc.)

The only thing I found that I really don't care for are the RAV's questions. Sometime it take you several times to find the answers.

Leanne
Administration Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Safety System

Kommentare: Overall, this is the software that all construction companies should be utilizing!

This is excellent software to keep your safety information up to date and all in one location. We can share great ideas and safety news and procedures and you can make yourself visible to other companies. ISNetworld also offers exceptional customer service, I have had questions and utilized the chat button. Within minutes I was interacting with a person who was able to help me.

The scoring matrices can be a little archaic. For a smaller company, the TRIF rate should be calculated differently. It is important for ISNetworld to champion changes in the way safety is "graded".

Melynda
HSE in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tired of asking for help

Kommentare: There are none at this point, our biggest clients have left ISN and went somewhere else.

When I first started using this product, I was extremely happy with the customer support and their willingness to resolve issues.

Customer support, asking the contractor to do the majority of the work, when the contractor already pays so much for a service that is forced upon them. Getting someone who knows what they are talking about. Understands the program and how it works with the contractor and the client on the outside.

Stephanie
Operations Assistant in USA

Amazing Compliance Program

Kommentare: Their support team is a great help and has a quick response time whenever help is needed. The grading tracker is a convenient tool for our customers to keep up and maintain all required qualifications as well.

The integration with this program was virtually the easiest process we've experienced. It is an amazing compliance tracker and incredibly convenient for our customer and third party companies we deal with.

Honestly, there isn't a lot to complain about with this program. It functions operationally as well as an easy to administer and keep up with at all times.

Kajen
Director of Operations in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Money Gouging

Kommentare: ISN makes you pay and then makes you do all the work. Even after doing all the work (since our clients demand us to use this) they do not check properly or take a very long time to review. Their wants are so ridiculous and they do not review the documents you send. I have to resubmit the same document over and over again until someone with half a brain finally reads it. There has to be a better way for this process. Clients are getting duped by ISN and they dont even know it. That is the price of bureaucracy, I guess. I use Avetta and have no issues with them. They thoroughly review the documents and clearly state any issues so we can address it. Not these guys.

Honestly, I have been using this software for many years and never liked the concept from day one. There is nothing I like about ISN.

Everything is a CON. This whole process is a CON.

Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible and time consuming, avoid inflicting the pain and cost of this product on anyone

Kommentare: If a client uses this software we have to increase our bid to account for the time spent managing another software. We avoid using this software at all costs and look for manual ways to interact with the client on safety and compliance to lower our cost of doing business.

The software does connect with a lot of companies.

This is the definition of "Scope Creep" in a software. This product started as a focused safety product and has now grown into a difficult and unwieldy mass of permissions, trainings and connections.

Clark
Home Inspector / Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Isn

It keeps me organized and it’s easy to use.

I’ve not found anything needed in my business that ISN doesn’t cover.

Safety Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid ISN if you can

Kommentare: Much to time consuming

Nothing, ISN always needs attention and is not helpful

The RAV program was completely burdensome

LES
Principal consultant in Australien
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A necessary evil for the big end of town

Kommentare: Once the individual or team signatory understands the depth and complexity of the software, it starts to flow and work. The devil is in the detail, and the top of the foodchain doesn't appreciate how robust or intensive it is.

Great people doing the hard work in the background to actually verify and cross check with validation what the contractor is doing or capable of.

Quite complicated. Rechecking and revalidation is poor.

Arvin
O&M Manager in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good and reliable compliance management software

Kommentare: ISNetworld is a solid and reliable compliance management product. I would definitely recommend it, and I would use it again in the future unless I find a product when features that are out-of-the-box and impressive.

I have used ISNetworld in the past, but don't use it currently. when I used it, I found it to be a solid product. It is well developed, it offers a very complete set of functionality necessary to manage compliance by one's own organization and by contractors and partners. This product makes it easy to organize compliance documentation and records, and to produce compliance reports.

Even though it is a solid product, it didn't have any particular feature that I found overly impressive.