Über ClicData

All-in-one-Cloud-Plattform mit Dashboard Creator, automatisierter Datenaktualisierung sowie umfangreicher Datenmanipulation und automatischer Veröffentlichung.

Erfahre mehr über ClicData

Ability to create a fusion from multiple data sources. Flexible options provided by sales team.

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult.

Bewertungen zu ClicData

ClicData hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClicData bereits verwendet?

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Kommentare: Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Wessel
Managing Director in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clicdata Simplicity Towards Perfection

Kommentare: I build solutions for customers by taking their available data and adding valuable information to this data, such as risk management models. Doing this in manual reporting, traditional Word, Excl or PDF reports are no longer what they are looking for and Business Intelligence are becoming more and more the requirement. However, some customers simply do not have the time nor the money to spend on rolling this out or to buy a BI solution if they only have a requirement for a few users. These customers then generally try to get this through a 3rd party supplier. This can be through customised software or by being a distributor of a BI product. My model works around BI, not install and roll it out but simply to build a solution in my licensed platform and to provide the customer with the amount of users they require and not to force them to take a minimum amount of licenses. The Clicdata pricing model along with the ease of use to develop dashboards allows me to provide customers to have access to what they are looking for, without having to pay huge amounts of money towards aspects they don't need or require. Clicdata therefor works perfectly for me, as a reporting tool in my own business as well as for my customers.

My business revolves around providing solutions to my own customers, mostly to streamline aspects such as reporting, mostly in the Logistics and Transport industry. This requires integration with different software solutions and Clicdata allows me to integrate seamlessly with other 3rd party softeware. The support team are extremely efficient and there has been no issue to integrate any of the 3rd party software at any stage. Transforming data, in order to further streamline the output, is simple and easy and the drag and drop functionality and testing of queries makes it easy for non-developers to perform several functions without assistance. Building dashboards are also extremely easy with a drag and drop function to easily create draft graphs, tables, etc. Streamlining your drafts are also simple and easy with functions available to filter and sort data without too much query writing to get to the applicable output. Further covers the Q&A section most of that what you are looking for and you can build what you want out of this information without having to involve their support team often. This in itself allows you to get to publishing dashboards far more rapidly as would be the case with other BI Products that can be a bit more complex in this regard. Lastly, I found the way that Clicdata allows you to do the Dashboard layout very useful and simple and that it allows for a very simple yet pleasing on the eye output once you have completed your dashboards.

There is not an aspect that I dislike in the software other than missing a couple of features that I have used in other solutions before. One feature, forecasting, is currently not available in Clicdata and is something that I used a lot in the past and that was popular with my customers. Also, and I understand that this is more complex, I miss utilising a prediction model in conjunction with Business Intelligence visualisation. I utilise this in my business solutions to my customers and would prefer to use one solution in stead of two different solution.

Antonella
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Kommentare: Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Noam
Founder in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use: My Review of ClicData

Kommentare: My overall experience with ClicData has been positive. It is an excellent tool for quickly creating visuals and reports without the need for more advanced software. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to learn and use.

ClicData is an incredibly helpful data visualization tool with an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It allows me to easily create and manipulate data to create beautiful visuals and reports.

The only downside to ClicData is that it is not as customizable as some of the more advanced software solutions. While this may not be an issue for some users, it can be a limitation for users who need more flexibility.

James
CEO in USA

World Class Business Intelligence Platform

Kommentare: Incredibly solution built by a great company.

The abundant amount of features and integrations available. The UI Design is extremely user friendly as well.

I don't believe phone support is offered.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Kommentare: Love it!

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Aaron
President in USA

Dashboard Stars

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

Mauricio J
System Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one to decision makers

Kommentare: ClicData help us in our daily work, we a re a law firm and we have all information in the palm of our hands, from our case matter software to phones records, CRM, etc. Partners can see all information in only one dashboard to make the correct decisions.

ClicData is an easy software to use and has a lot of potential, It gather all information from different Data Bases to create wonderful dashboards and great statistics that help all our team to take decisions, review metrics, goals, etc.

They are growing their price so small and medium companies could not take the advantage of this software.

Max
Max
Chief Product Officer in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Kommentare: Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Ryan
Ryan
Co-Founder in Südafrika
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams
Personal dashboards have been created for
Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

Arnault
Data Scientist in Frankreich
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Kommentare: When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Rafael
Controller in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClicData opinion

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way. Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs. It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials. I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited. Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Ashadul
Operations Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ClicData for Dummy's

Kommentare: As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations). I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Lean Six Sigma Expert in Schweiz
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

Shannon
Director of Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for BI and Data Management

Kommentare: We have used ClicData extensively for both customer-facing BI dashboards and for internal tracking and project management. We also often use the database tools to do data transformations that would be extremely difficult in Excel.

Extensive API integrations, easy to use editor to create stunning dashboards. Lots of data manipulation options.

No constants or easy way to cross-reference across dashboards. Some documentation is too brief. Would like to see more video tutorials and/or helpful "lessons" in best practices and functionality.

Antonio
Engineer in Spanien
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful data visualization application

Kommentare: ClicData is the right software for data visualization and dashboarding.
I found it the ideal tool for online presentation and delivering data insights. There are many chances for different business applications as financial, management, technical and data analysis.
It’s so easy to use and has such an smart interface to work and create dashboards.
And of course, highlight Clicdata technical support, always ready to help the user

Smart and practical online software application. The interface is simple and easy to use. Visual elements available, icons and widgets available. Allows statistical data analysis and tracking of patterns, trends and correlations. A lot of data connections. Fast and efficient technical support. Multilanguage.

Statistics functionalities, custom reports and SQL language issues which can be solved with the help of Clicdata staff

Pooja
Android developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ClickData is a esily, smartly and fast help to groth your company and product.

My personal experience I can see that my company will be very fast groth in few of months because of ClickData. They can provide hole chart of your product that which place best for marketing and where is I am loss that.I can securely share it with my team members.They can show everything in charts so esily understand. It's show which is fast way to show your product in customer it's a mobile or laptops or any other way.

Here is a not single of issue I see they can inspire every time to do your work best and get much more.

Bryan
VP of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Easy to use BI solution designed with flexibility and customization in mind including data integration , self-service data discovery , unified single experience and powerful visualizations. We have been using this software for a couple of years and have been extremely pleased with the product.

Norbert
Branch Manager in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

The Grafiks and the visiuality of the nummbers are really great

Not so easy to edit the Dashboards. When you want to change some small things you often have to recreat the widget.

Deyan
CFO in Bulgarien

Deyan review

The software is web based. CliCdata has wonderful user experience.

There is a lot of lag every week in Tuesday.

Adrian
Technical Services manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

Kommentare: It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

Sheridan
Managing Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding reports

Kommentare: This enables us to provide real-time dashboards and information across all of our clients

Functionality and ease of use - plus the look of the dashboards

There actually isn’t anything that I can think of for this secrion

Werner
Head (Innovation / Technology) in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best BI software for getting things done

Kommentare: Performance Reporting and creating portals

Easy to use - Great Support - Fast prototyping

People have mental blocks when it comes to using BI software. More tutorial videos would be useful

Olivier
CTO in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

Kommentare: Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack

Mark
Mark
Client Services Manager in Kanada

We used ClicData to survey one of our client's user audience. Good times

Very slick clean features that made graphing our survey results very quick and easy to understand. Our client loved the pie charts.

We had 27 survey questions to pie chart. It was a fairly manual process for each of them so duplicating similar charts was a bit of work. We had several rounds of updates so a bit of legwork was required there as well.