Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Head of Platform
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to make instant changes to wireframes and have them immediately incorporated into the interactive wireframe I send to users.

Vorteile: UXPin is a great wireframing tool with the user feedback mechanism built right in. The main thing I like about it is that there's no connecting my sketch account to my invision account just to gain some basic user feedback. Additionally, it's easy to get up and running - I created an account and was able to figure out all of the basics that I needed within the first hour - getting me up and running in no time, and collecting feedback from our CEO on a project I'd been trying to push through. All in all, it's a great tool. It also has just the right amount of icons, pre-made shapes, etc. for use in wireframes - without being overwhelming

Nachteile: Cons... I'd say it could be a little more user friendly. Some of the buttons / CTAs on the interface are small for my taste. also, I'd prefer it if there was some color incorporated. But these are all relatively small things. It's a solid product and I like 95% of it.

Design prototyping tool

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Software Developer

Kommentare: I use this tool on daily basis in my work. Even though I don't create prototypes directly, I am using them (ones created by design team) to implement solutions. It is immensely useful to have real live examples with documentation and specification at the same time.

Vorteile: Material dealing (and other) components built in
Easy to use
Built in prototypes for devices
Easy to share and colaborarte just by sending link

Nachteile: It was not easy to navigate through multiple prototype alternatives (in that case for multiple devices) as drop-down seems to be always hidden in the top left corner, but since I discover it I am more cautious.

Quick and efficient UX design, but at a cost

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Ramindu D.
Software Technical Lead
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used UXPin to prototype UIs for major clients for IoT and Data Science-based application frontends.

Vorteile: UXPin provides a great set of online tools to get UI and UX design work done, with a wide array of UI elements and UX options available. It allows you to smoothly manage animations and transitions and build a UI prototype that is as close to the finished product as possible, without having to write any code. The capability to collaborate across teams allows rapid development of UI prototypes within a team as well.

Nachteile: The price point is quite high, and even archiving and putting your account on 'silent mode' comes with a cost.

UXPin review

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Rhen B.
UX Designer
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Being able to prototype animations, tabs and navigation with only a couple clicks

Nachteile: Having to go from Adobe XD or Sketch and change my prototype to fit the screen

too good to be true

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Alex H.
Chief Architect

Kommentare: please spend some time to polish the program.

Vorteile: design system. We do several projects and some shared the same theme. To have a design system really helps us to come out a prototype to customers easily.

Nachteile: design system. why? the key point we choose UXPin is the component of the design system, so we can design several components then use them in projects. And, the idea is, if we change the components, then all the projects should be updated, so we could actually save times. (think about a "submit" button used for 20 pages, and you want to change the color/style of it.) However, UXPin cannot provide enough functions to support this good idea. Whenever we update the components, my teams have no way to know anything got changed, and the system only asks you to pull or push or accept to update, the result is, we totally do not trust this component system, and end up break all components and do traditional copy/paste. And, the other thing is, this program is really slow if you have several pages. In our project, we normally have 40+ pages. It is really slow, that we have to wait for couple seconds (5+ seconds) to switch to other pages. That is really a no-no when you show that to clients.

UXPin for wireframes and design

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Kyle J.
Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fast prototyping and layout design. Which UXPin I could throw a minimum viable product (MVP) in a matter of hours instead of days.

Vorteile: Streamlines prototyping and wire-framing process by using a library of UI elements that can be dragged and dropped onto a canvas. Also, you can also add custom code snippets to any element with events and state changes. Objects can be repeated across different canvases for the sake of reusability. Responsive mobile layout support and tons of preloaded template to get you start fast.

Nachteile: Lack of support for native like mobile functionality like gesture. Also, with all the options there is a big learning curve.

I love this product.

Bewertet am 25.3.2018
Gourav A.
Business Analyst

Kommentare: It helps me to for creating unique layouts.

Vorteile: I am working as a Business Analyst and in my current profile, we need the tool to create wireframes as soon as possible. It's easy to use interface helps me to create prototypes within a shorter time period. The best part I like is adding comments, you can write comments and share that with others.

Nachteile: Free trial should be more than 7 days (Around one month). I only would suggest to extend it's trial period.

I love this product.

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Kaushal A.
Business Analyst

Kommentare: Help us to improve productivity.

Vorteile: I am working as a Business Analyst and in my profile, we require a quick and easy to use tool to create wireframes. I can preview a prototype and also add comments which helps us to elaborate on a particular section in the prototype. And I also like the Manage Libraries part.

Nachteile: They Should provide a free subscription or free trial should be more than 7 days. I would suggest to extend it to 1-month free trial.

Ok, but there are other better options out there

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Chris T.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Disappointing.

Vorteile: UXPin tries hard to integrate the design iteration process under one roof and for the most part it succeeds.

Nachteile: While UXPin boasts a lot of features and its marketing promises constant updates and additions to its feature set, it lacks a fundamental component in supporting how content is supposed to integrate or work within design. They try to get around it by offering the ability to import data through variables but for the content professional, UXPin is just another design-centric tool that seems to forget you don't have anything but pretty boxes and icons without real content.

Great Tool for Developers

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Mobile Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use this software to collaborate on mobile app wireframes with other developers.

Vorteile: This software makes it easy for developers to collaborate on mobile app designs. We are able to use this tool simultaneously and see what the other is doing in real-time.

Nachteile: Some of the functionality is a little hard to learn (such as button states).

Modern prototyping tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Product Manager

Vorteile: The best thing about UXPin tool is how versatile the libraries it offers are. It is great for quick sketching a product, plenty of libraries are free, so you can sketch out a product in just a few hours.

Nachteile: I think adding animation and gestures could have helped a lot. Other than that it is really nice even with free pricing plan.

Perfect for organizing your images and color palates.

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Senior UX Dragon Slayer

Vorteile: UXPin is the perfect tool for organizing your images and color palates. If you are working on large scale projects leveraging a tool like UXPin is a must.

Nachteile: The interface is clunky and can be very difficult to use and understand. Does not do true UX work well.

Super Easy Prototyping Software

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Information Manager
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to learn. Integrates with GitHub, Slack, and JIRA. Creates CSS files from designs for use by our developers. Has the ability to autoload colors from existing websites. Has a feature that let's you see the user's cursor as they are reviewing prototypes which enables usability testing. Included with the licensing is an assigned account manager available to assist with any questions.

Nachteile: Doesn't integrate with Confluence. However, you can create a link to the protoypes and include that link on Confluence.

This is my first choice for creating protoypes.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Deepak S.
Graphic designer

Kommentare: This tool helps me to create wireframes in a very easy manner.

Vorteile: Sometimes we need to create prototypes quickly and easily and this tool helps me to do that. It has an excellent user experience.

Nachteile: They have provided everything I need to create prototypes, however, the subscription should be more than 7 days.

Great for prototyping interactions

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Sharleen T.

Kommentare: This is a great tool for collaboration in a team of designers to get meaningful feedback quickly. Also integrated with Sketch which is a huge plus

I used this software in a ux design class

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Photographer

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. It's nice that you can create different projects and organize them. I also like the user interface.

Nachteile: It was a little tricky to figure out at first. I'm proficient in photoshop and in my mind I kept comparing.

It’s a ok product

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Lucy Y.
Creative Designer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it is a ok tool to share information.

Vorteile: It’s very easy to use. I didn’t need much training to figure out a lot of functions. The editing tools are simple. Easy to create pages. I like how I can changed css for a particular project.

Nachteile: Need more restrictions and options for control groups. I want certain projects to be shares only to a certain group of people, but was unable to achieve that. I hope there will be more options to create better looking page layouts.

This is my first choice for creating Protypes

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Dinesh C.
Web Developer

Vorteile: I am working as a Web Developer and in my profile sometime we need a tool to create quick wireframes.

Nothing exciting except being able to generate html code (not css) directly from the app

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
UX Product Designer
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, a good design tool, but for those who already know other design tools, I don't see the need to switch or learn something that is equivalent to the industry standards.

Vorteile: Being able to generate code more than just css is a game changer, however, depends on your organization's use of code, as it could become quickly unusable code.

Nachteile: There's nothing special about the app if I'm being honest. It does the same as Sketch and Figma, with slightly better export options. The export option becomes useless if the code does not align with your dev depts standard of code, so thus that advantage could quickly become erased. Prototyping features are fine.