Über InVision App

Eine Plattform für Entwurf und Entwicklung, die es Teams erlaubt, Web und mobile Prototypen zu bauen, in Echtzeit zusammenzuarbeiten und einfach Projekte zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über InVision App

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie InVision App bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

James D.
James D.
Head of Creative in UK

The prototyping tool you need to use!

Kommentare: We're able to quickly prototype full sites or small CRO changes and with the added ability to update on the fly,​ we can push changes live to anyone viewing live. It's allowed us to show off our thoughts and ideas to clients and stakeholders with great effect, wowing them every time​!

I mainly use Invision as a delivery method for presenting web and mobile site designs. We have a few internal sites we manage and I use Invision to show any CRO changes that are to be made. This makes it easy for design, dev and directors to see how things work and what it will look like before any time is spent on development. A bonus for our dev team is the inspect function, having uploaded form Sketch they can inspect fonts, colours, sizes and basic CSS attributes to exactly copy the design. Assets can also be downloaded​ which saves time if they change over time.

Some basic functionality such as fixed background images would be useful to convey how some designs should work. I know it's not meant to be a working site, it's just the little touches sometimes that could help others see your vision.

UX Architect in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Prototyping tool for everyone

Kommentare: Loved invision from day one when there were not many options for prototyping in the market. Invision's main winning point at the time was the all in one bundle which had prototyping, collaborative work (Freehand by invision) and spec sharing using Inspect. However, invision didn't have major improvements or additions in the recent past. Overall a great tool for anyone whether you are a beginner or a pro.

Started using invision on the free and personal plan and then introduced it to my company as the main prototyping tool for the design team. Invision is very easy to use and has a minimal learning curve. You can simply start doing user testing with the prototypes in minutes. Invision integrates with Sketch (visual design app) using the craft plugin which makes the workflow very efficient for importing designs. Invision's inspect mode allows developers to dissect a screen easily to get the specs (the colours, fonts, dimensions, margins, padding & etc) which could be used straight away to code the frontend.

The management of artboards become a little troublesome when you are dealing with hundreds of them. The paid plan limits you to 5 users and then you have to go for an enterprise plan which will have custom pricing based on your requirement. It would have been better if it was possible to add users to the base plan at a per-user cost than completely going enterprise.

Product Manager in Niederlande
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Practical but also frustrating as PO/Dev

Kommentare: This tool as the potential to be very good. What I need are easily shared snapshots of a design at a given point which can not be overridden. e.g. This was X design at 14:35 on Thursday. Then we know that we are working with the right design and can inspect it and use it. It needs to be faster.

Inspect tool is great for giving to developers and asking them to pick colours, spacings etc from a design. There are also prototype functionalities which are very useful.

I find this software so clunky and slow. It takes an age to load, it's so heavy. We actually moan about this in sprint planning when there's an invision link in a ticket. There are also more pressing issues, such as the difficulty in versioning. Developers don't like it when you add a screenshot because it doesn't reflect the design, but when we reference invision, the design has changed and no longer meets the original scope of the ticket. It's great for designers if they want to be able to update a design at one click of a button in Sketch, but it can cause real arguments and confusion between developers. Navigation is also slow and confusing, but that might be the way our designers have set it up.

Technology Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Prototyping and collaboration in a fast and efficient manner

InVision is the software we use for creating our designs along with Zeplin. It provides us with the ability to share the design with various stakeholders across various teams within our company and easily evaluate the design before development. It allows designers to communicate with stakeholders, including developers, in a way that avoids the communication gaps that often occur at the project level.Furthermore, the ability to specify the access rights between the client, developer, designer, or project manager makes this tool easier to manage.

A better way of branching or versioning the changes is needed, because the UI/UX started to make changes to the existing version and that results in confusion. I would also appreciate if they integrated the changes aspect into the project management tools.

Thomas P.
Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for design prototyping

Kommentare: I am a designer by trade and I use this app for prototyping my designs to show to clients. My experience with Invision app has been great in both using it and my clients navigating through my proofs.

The best part about theInvision app is how seamless it is to your own work space. It is simply excellent for showing clients my design prototypes. The idea that I can edit the proofs in real time or conduct a working meeting through this app with my clients is a very powerful feature. I use this app for every one of my projects.

The price is just a touch too expensive. I work it into my bottom line at this point but it could be cheaper.

Criselis P.
Art Director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great software for website prototyping!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This tool has helped me to present and explain the website design and behavior successfully and accurately to clients - at the same time, that improves the communication between all the parties involve in the development and approval.

I like the ease of use of the platform and the intuitive process of prototyping is on the platform. The mobile version tools are great since they make the website feel almost as a final product with the animations and interactions. The integration with Craft make it so easy to have all the pages updated and properly organized in minutes.

There is still room for improvements on the platform, like add features that allow having fixed/sticky elements on the prototype besides the header and footer.

Edwin W.
Business Owner in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

InVision Product Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with InVision was great. I was actually fairly impressed with their features and capabilities. It was easy to get the hang of, had a lot of the same hot-keys as Adobe Photoshop and worked well within a team setting.

What I liked most about InVision was actually surprising...Their built-in animations for prototypes were amazing and the ability to create multiple "boards" or project pages within one screen was impressive. Also, very cool how I was able to sync projects online for my team to then view.

To be honest, InVision did lag at times...I actually found the software to freeze up on me, erroring out the program. Also, once a project gets pretty hefty with multiple boards/animations, it can be hard to navigate...It's important to stay as organized as possible when building projects within InVision.

Harshpreet S.
IT Support Specialist in Kanada

A great choice for making prototypes!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with the application. I really like how the application works smoothly and allows me to express my ideas and get awesome feedback on the same.
It has helped our company fix so many issues that were found in the testing phase of the same.

I love how I am able to tailor this as per my need and the inspection tool works great as well! The option to organize screens inside the prototypes that I make into groups. I also like how the product is simple to use and handles everything well overall.

The only issue I have seen is that sometimes the application is a bit laggy. Whenever I try uploading large files, I feel that it's lagging a lot then. I think these issues can be fixed with an update, but overall it works fine.

Director of IT in Simbabwe

Better than Photos***

Kommentare: Perfect. Clients get to take part in design process from the moment we have a deliverable image.

It is really easy to get started and working on a design. The compatibility between it and Sketch allows you to use a single design and collaborate with a team of even 5 designers and editors until you have a perfect product.

at first, it was heavy on our machines, but it kept the shape on the mac os machines. The web version kinda covers up for all that so yeah, it works as needed.

Yair K.
Yair K.
Head of Marketing in Israel
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best mockup generator out there

I love everything about InVision. Easy to use, easy to add designed files and build a mockup in minutes

Nothing really. It just works. I can't think of anything bad to say

Jakub H.
Designer/Founder in Tschechien

Easy to learn

Kommentare: I was amazed be the learning curve and how I managed to do things I needed to achieve quickly. Starting with prototypes I quickly realized that the other tools provided by inVision were very useful. Live Freehand for example which is a tool for quickly and collaboratively sketching out ideas and interfaces.
The only thing which bothers me is the need to work in the browser and syncing of designs.

The speed at which I was able to achieve anything in inVision was unbilievable. The UX/UI of the tools is boiled down to the stuff one really needs and nothing else. The feature set is fine and the more one uses one thing, the more sense make other tools line Freehand and Sync.

It only runs in the browser and you have to upload your design. There is a sync plugin that helps with that, but the general building of prototypes need to be done in inVision. Special characters and diacritics in the filenames get ignored and mess with the automatic sorting of your screens.

Karen L.
Principal UX Designer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Essential product team collaboration tool

Kommentare: I've used this for many years and the product features have remained the same since 4 years ago – seems like they've been focusing all their energy into developing Invision Studio (their own competitor/alternative to Sketch app).

It's great for creating clickable prototypes that can be tested in a web browser or mobile. The commenting feature is good for having discussions and making notes on specific mockups/screens for streamlined and organized collaboration.

There's no good way to organize user flows or screens in a project if the project contains over 30 screens. The search/filter and workflow feature is not helpful when I just want to group specific screens together because they pertain to a specific user flow.

Erik M.
Graphic Designer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent web tool, but it's lacking some key features

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Invision and I am happy my design team introduced me to its features and functionality. I have used it in many presentations to show clickable, working prototypes of my designs and will continue to do so despite its notable limitations.

I like the clean, quick interface of Invision. I love how you can import files directly from Sketch or Photoshop. The freehand is really useful when I just want to draw up a quick idea or even take hand written notes. If you have a touchscreen computer, you can really benefit from this feature. I also appreciate that updates are made in real time and you can see the changes you've made to hotspots applied on the screen the moment you switch from building mode to preview mode.

One big thing is that you can not add a clickable hover state in Prototype mode! This is a feature people have been requesting for over a year. From what I see in forums, the support team keeps saying they will "send it to the devs to see if it's a feature that can be added" but have never followed through. This is an essential feature that is being overlooked. For example, if you want a dropdown menu to appear when you hover over a menu item AND be able to click on the individual menu items in the dropdown this is NOT POSSIBLE in Invision. You can only have one or the other. As a workaround, I have made the menus appear by clicking instead of hovering but it involves importing transparent menus which is clunky and time-consuming. Please fix this, devs! In addition to the freehand feature, I wish there was an option to prototype with custom wireframes with a tool which allows you to choose from wireframe presets and build your site from the ground up that way. Sometimes, freehanding is not really an option. Also, you should be able to directly import files from Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD as those are more widely used for web design rather than Photoshop.

Burhan K.
Burhan K.
UI Designer in Pakistan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for rapid prototyping

Kommentare: It's really an awesome tool and a life safer. We use it in every project of ours. And share it with stakeholders to take feedback and developers when handing off.

It let's you create interactive prototypes. You can define clicks, hover state, overlays, popups, floating buttons, fixed header and footer, and animations. You can try it for free. With free version you can create one prototype and share with developers or client. Invision has Craft plugin for Sketch and Photoshop. So you don't have to manually upload your designs to invision project. All you need to do is press the sync button and all your design updates will be sync on invision project. Another reason to love Invision Prototype is the ability to share the project with client and take their feedback through comments. And once changes are done you can mark those comment as resolved. Developers love invision too, because under inspect menu, they can see dimensions, colors, fonts and other specs of design. And download whatever icons or images are required.

Adding popups is a work around, you have to add black dot and the bottom right pixel of your popup image. They could've program it, so you didn't have to add a pixel to define color of your background overlay. If you're working on a web project and your website has a sliding navigation. Then your prototype won't be sliding on scroll. However you can add scroll to point on screen. And add custom point to the next slide where you want to scroll vertically.

Manuel O.
Manuel O.
UX/UI Designer in Spanien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

InVision is an agile tool that improves your life as a designer.

InVision is a tool that is great to present designs to your clients and communicate with them effectively. Before existing InVision, making a design proposal was a lot of effort: capture a jpg, send it, the client will pass it to PDF, make notes on that document to send it back with feedback All this process, which may sound like prehistory, is relatively recent. However, since InVision exists, you can directly upload the project you are doing, you can update it, and the client can leave comments on the same design. Another thing that I love is that it allows you to order all your projects in a single screen, as a private portfolio to have everything perfectly organized. A handy feature that InVision has is that it allows you to update the designs using the integrated Craft plugin in Sketch. Through the "inspect" tab of invision, frontends can access design styles and assets. I also really like the boards as an inspiration tool, to make a quick portfolio or as a style guide so that the client can know colors, typographies, logos, etc.

The price, because if you are a freelance is a bit expensive and the free version only allows you to upload one project. A feature called Freehand in which you can theoretically comment on a design with the client live via videoconference, but it has never worked well for me. I would like the boards could be integrated with other applications like Pinterest or Instagram so that the process of uploading and storing images is easier. Workflows, I do not use them because we have trello.

Maria G.
Maria G.
UX/UI Designer in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Kommentare: It facilitates and reduces the efforts that I have to make to upload my work to the web app for presentations. Making interactive prototypes that are web-based has also made collaboration and user testing easier.

I love the efforts that InVision has made to make their product sync with other programs such as Sketch and Photoshop. The craft plugin has made a lot of my work very easy since I don't have to upload my screens to InVision. The ability to sync, but to also apply and sync hotspots directly from InVision has speed up my work and it's just one less thing to worry about.

Currently the software has some limitations within the web app. I think there has been tremendous efforts to make the product work seamlessly with other apps such as Sketch, but when modifying certain aspects such as animation or hotspots on the web app, there are a lot of limitations as far as what the user can do. These limitations, specifically with the animations, can make designs static for the most part and not very "animated".

Antwort von InVision

Hi Maria, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Kyra D.
Lead Designer and owner in USA

As a designer, InVision changed my work flow in such a positive way! Can't live without it!

Kommentare: It has changed my workflow tremendously and has made communicating with my clients a million times easier and more clear. I love InVision! And, no, I'm not being paid to say that - it's just such an excellent product - oh and great customer service too!

Seamless and clear communication between me and my clients. Has transformed the way I hand over designs for feedback from clients. Clients seem to love it as well! So easy for myself and clients to give input on specific aspects of a design. The prototypes work perfectly for web design clients and has made the process much smoother. The boards are beautiful and clear for logo and branding clients and projects. Easy for clients to comment and across the board features beautiful, elegant presentation for my clients.

I wish the price point was a little lower. There is a little bit of awkwardness in adding clients / users to a project once you've already sent to others. It's not intuitive in this area. Hard to tell if the messages went through to clients at times - needs clearer flow here.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Kyra, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Technical Project Lead in Kanada
Hochschulbildung

I use InVision to get feedback on mockups and facilitate collaboration with developers

- Easy commenting ability that works even for the less tech-savvy folks at my job - Clear and clean email notifications mean a better response rate when I ask for feedback through the application - Ability to set states (in progress, needs approval, etc.) for mockups and to notify folks when a mockup changes state - Distinction between notes and comments, and ability to resolve comments so that they're hidden but not lost - Ability to easily create interactive prototypes for presentation and testing - iPhone app makes it possible for me to view and interact with prototypes on my phone - so nice! - Integration with Photoshop makes it easy to give devs pixel-perfect info about design elements (see note in Cons) - Ability to organize and categorize mockups within a project

- Prototyping tool lacks some features (ex. ability to specify a compressed version of a sticky header, rather than using the full version on scroll). Note they seem to be actively working on the prototyping features, though. - When mockups change drastically, sometimes comments and interactive hotspots can be lost - The developer tool provides info based on the shape/size of Photoshop elements, and not their actual contents (so text boxes that are larger than the text can skew the readings for pixel distance) - Some of my mockups are shown isolated on white backgrounds, some on dark gray. This isn't a big deal, but as a designer it bothers me. Wish I knew why it was happening. - They directly and without my knowledge contacted collaborators that I had added to the software - this resulted in some disgruntled co-workers and slowed down the internal adoption rate. (However, when I spoke with them about this they said they'd try to make sure it never happened again, and it seems that they've kept that promise.)

Nimanthi R.
Nimanthi R.
InVision in Sri Lanka
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a comprehensive package which helps to devise

Kommentare: InVision has definitely caused a stir in the market. The software is gaining popularity every day and is a popular tool among UI/UX users. Taking into consideration the pros, cons, and user reviews, it may be rated 8.9/10.

InVision is a comprehensive package which helps to devise, design and test prototypes for mobile app, desktop site, and architectural plans. It is a simplified tool which has numerous additional features like business models and photo editing. The software is popular amongst Web Designers and has a customer base of over 2 million users. InVision has made prototype designing interactive. The users can sketch and design prototypes and import them from various other software like Photoshop, Google Drive and Dropbox. InVision's user-friendly interface has a drag and drop function which supports all compatible software. Apart from these features, InVision also has tools for workflow management, user testing, collaboration, and feedback. Features: 1. Prototyping 2. Design Presentation and Sharing 3. White-Board Meetings 4. Project Management 5. User Testing and Analysis 6. Feedback 7. Architectural Designs 8. Compatibility with other software Pros: 1. User-Friendly: Designing and modifying a prototype is easy. Users don't have problems using the software and feedback may be obtained for the prototype easily. 2. Interactive: The interface is easy-to-use and files can be uploaded in the software from a wide range of compatible software. 3. File Management: Drag and drop functions for file sharing and uploading. 4. Collaboration: Easy product design management process with in-app client testing and multiple app support. 5. Helps in freehand con

1. Header and Footers: It has fixed headers and footers which limits functionality sometimes. 2. Customer Support: Customer Support for InVision is slow and unresponsive for complex problems. 3. Pricing: Pricing model is quite overwhelming when it comes to having a big network. 4. A web project should be created as 2 different prototypes if it is to be used on desktop and mobile.

David M.
Mobile developer in Italien

Doesn't keep the pace with other tools

One of the things I've always loved of Invision is its ease of sharing all my projects with my colleagues or clients. The app is cool any easy to use. The sketch/PS tools plugin are useful and the inspect tool helped me a lot of times, as a developer.

InVision still lacks of features that we have in Sketch and, better of both, Figma. The smoothness, ease of share, independence from any OS are crucial and that's why we chose Figma. It still has some bugs that come up with BIG projects such as linking to a specific element of a mockup and so on. I am really upset as a developer because it limits my communication with our designers.

Quinn B.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

InVision has helped me eliminate lots of back and forth emails with clients

Kommentare: InVision has helped me and my clients communicate better and save time. It's one of the few services I use that clients have gone out of their way to tell me how easy and quick it was for them to use. The old way of reviewing images for edits (noting the filename, describing each picture and the edits they need, and sending over a long back and forth email chain) was a waste of time and sometimes confusing. InVision has been a huge time-saver for everyone.

InVision has helped me and my photo clients easily review and make notes on photoshoot images without having to dig through emails or keep track of filenames. I work with interior designers and architects and there are usually several parts on one photo that might need to be edited (remove outlet, replace cracked brick, replace light bulb, smooth wrinkles on sofa, etc.). InVision is great because a client can put a marker on specific locations on a photo and write a note about it. That way, I can see exactly where their note is referring to and there's no confusion or wasted time for them (or me).

As of early 2019, there is no way to sort images on a Board by any kind of criteria (New –> Old, By Filename, Modified Most Recently –> Least Recently). This makes it particularly hard when I have arranged images in a certain flow and when I want to swap the order of only two images the entire Board can get rearranged. There have been times where I will drag one image to the left or right and 10 or more images move to a completely random new place. I reached out to support about, they were able to confirm the arranging behavior for Boards can be a little wonky because of how InVision prioritizes maximizing screen space and sometimes auto arranges by image dimension, and at this time there is not enough demand to fix it. It's not a deal breaker, but I have found myself fiddling with trying to rearrange the entire board back to its intended order after only moving one pic around.

Senior Product Designer in Australien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, fast to produce prototyping tool with great integrations into desktop design apps

Kommentare: Simple, fast, primitive prototyping tool for web/mobile design.

I love the Sketch integration. I regularly plot out an interactive flow in a Sketch file, make use of the Craft by Invision plugin and map out all of the interactive elements and which screen they should go to from within my Sketch file, then use the upload button to create a new prototype. I also use the Live Embed feature to place images in Confluence pages. What this means is that my designs are always up-to-date in multiple places. My team mates and stakeholders love the ability to comment directly inside a shared prototype, and this is a great way for me to engage them within a fairly high-context environment and also for them to see that feedback is being addressed. I've recently started using the hotspot templates which has also been incredibly useful for certain scenarios. It also has a similar integration with Adobe Photoshop, but I have never used it.

The biggest thing that is missing with Invision, for me, is that the (web) prototypes are very primitive. They are basically clickable slideshows, with some minor interaction options like layering with animations for menus etc. It unfortunately breaks down the moment I need to prototype anything with independently scrolling divs or sticky elements (not including headers/footers). I would love to see a feature where symbols in Sketch could be used to define :hover styles and generate the additional screens needed for that, to make prototypes feel much more responsive. At the moment, for anything slightly more interactive than a standard flow, I have to resort to coding a prototype in Jsbin or similar (and hosting it)

Rejin K.
UI/Web Developer in Indien
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to easily showcase wireframes, gather feedback and promote faster development

Kommentare: It's a great tool for designers to gather quick feedback on their designers and it also helps developers to some extent.

The best feature of Invision I would say it's ability to sync with design apps like Photoshop and Sketch. It becomes easier for designers to quickly create flow mockups to provide for stakeholder reviews. It has a comment tab wherein any one can click on any location and comment specifically for that location for better clarity. It also helps developers with its develop mode. This provides for easy copy of text and colours in an element and almost accurate styling to use. This also has an assets tab wherein the designer can add in assets required for the development of the project in a highly organized manner.

One of the issues I faced with copy pasting text from Invision into my code is that it included rich text, which renders as gibberish on a web page. One other con I felt was that sometimes it becomes difficult to find out the distance between two elements specifically when a text element is involved (Height of the element is set automatically even though it's not needed). It becomes a little difficult to set padding or margin in our code accordingly.

Daniel V.
Daniel V.
Redactor de fútbol in Venezuela
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Power the designer

Design, programming and ingenuity converge in a powerful application that gives free rein to the imagination for a better and pleasant experience in all graphic aspects. What is it called? InVision That's right, this tool allows you to design and generate a number of graphic projects to increase the visual quality of a company. Large companies use this tool to manage their platforms and thus have a striking and pleasant use of their products. Undoubtedly, the verb "design" is implemented at every moment of its use, because you need to have design and layout projects to be able to use this platform, which also provides a series of professional tools for its execution. With this application you will see the graphic quality in the design and customization of the different systems that will give a better relief in the market to your system. An example of this, as cited by the company that created this application, is the number of users that today have been complemented with this software and consider it of vital importance for the gestation of new virtual designs. Its use, creates powerful prototypes, and can be used by several users, so it can provide a better experience when using it. In addition, as if it were not enough, you have the possibility to observe other design creations that different companies or users have made, in order to generate more ideas at the moment of any graphic creation. It is clearly an important tool for any graphic designer

To be a diagramming application, its use is quite complex, and only the most studied in the field can make use of this tool. Also, the way to get familiar with the user is not so simple. It takes time and study of the application to be able to find a perfect use of the app. By having all the clear concepts and functionalities that are granted, you can do wonders of designs, the most perfect and powerful in the market.

Amy G.
Consultant, UI/UX Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I use Invision to collaborate with remote teams and it has been fantastic as a communication tool!

Kommentare: Easy collaboration amongst remote teams, as well as a great client presentation resource.

I love the comments feature on the design prototypes. This allows for much more efficient feedback loops when you can comment directly on the prototype and keeps conversation streams clear. I have also began using the moodboards on the platform which has been fantastic for project kickoffs!

I wish it could integrate with Illustrator as easily as it does with SketchApp and Photoshop. I have began using this beyond SaaS, web and app design and would love to export my information designs directly to Invision!

Antwort von InVision

Hi Amy, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!