Über InVision App

Eine Plattform für Entwurf und Entwicklung, die es Teams erlaubt, Web und mobile Prototypen zu bauen, in Echtzeit zusammenzuarbeiten und einfach Projekte zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über InVision App

A huge money saver for startups, entrepreneurs, or established businesses. I highly recommend InVision for just about any UI design/ mockup projects you may have.

Navigation between individual screens in inconvenient, and to go back to the full list of screens you can't user the back button in the browser.

Bewertungen zu InVision App

InVision App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 746 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InVision App bereits verwendet?

Mike
VP of Customer Success
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for product design and collaboration

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
James
James
Head of Creative in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The prototyping tool you need to use!

Kommentare: We're able to quickly prototype full sites or small CRO changes and with the added ability to update on the fly,​ we can push changes live to anyone viewing live. It's allowed us to show off our thoughts and ideas to clients and stakeholders with great effect, wowing them every time​!

I mainly use Invision as a delivery method for presenting web and mobile site designs. We have a few internal sites we manage and I use Invision to show any CRO changes that are to be made. This makes it easy for design, dev and directors to see how things work and what it will look like before any time is spent on development. A bonus for our dev team is the inspect function, having uploaded form Sketch they can inspect fonts, colours, sizes and basic CSS attributes to exactly copy the design. Assets can also be downloaded​ which saves time if they change over time.

Some basic functionality such as fixed background images would be useful to convey how some designs should work. I know it's not meant to be a working site, it's just the little touches sometimes that could help others see your vision.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy and flexible tool for interactive prototyping and seamless design presentations

Kommentare: InVision app is extremely useful when you have to gather feedback from multiple stakeholders or those business stakeholders who might not be technically savvy. Clients can easily add their comments any where on the design screen using drag and drop comment feature.

My team has been extensively using InVision app to create interactive mockups and share it with clients/business stakeholders to gather their feedback. InVision is extremely easy to use without deep design knowledge. It's dashboard shows the exact order of design screens which end user will see, so you can easily make changes in the order of screens by simply using a drag and drop feature. Additionally, InVision has a feature where clients/business stakeholders can directly add their comments / feedback on any design screen. This helps the product team to understand which particular design element needs to be changed. Whenever we have design presentation where team needs to pitch a product idea to stakeholders or share user journey for a feature, InVision has been our go-to app.

One major challenge is that InVision doesn't allow you to create designs. It means that the design team has to use Sketch or Figma or any other software to create a prototype and then, upload it on InVision to make it interactive. This adds an additional step in the workflow for the designers.

Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical but also frustrating as PO/Dev

Kommentare: This tool as the potential to be very good. What I need are easily shared snapshots of a design at a given point which can not be overridden. e.g. This was X design at 14:35 on Thursday. Then we know that we are working with the right design and can inspect it and use it. It needs to be faster.

Inspect tool is great for giving to developers and asking them to pick colours, spacings etc from a design. There are also prototype functionalities which are very useful.

I find this software so clunky and slow. It takes an age to load, it's so heavy. We actually moan about this in sprint planning when there's an invision link in a ticket. There are also more pressing issues, such as the difficulty in versioning. Developers don't like it when you add a screenshot because it doesn't reflect the design, but when we reference invision, the design has changed and no longer meets the original scope of the ticket. It's great for designers if they want to be able to update a design at one click of a button in Sketch, but it can cause real arguments and confusion between developers. Navigation is also slow and confusing, but that might be the way our designers have set it up.

Prototyping tool for everyone

Kommentare: Loved invision from day one when there were not many options for prototyping in the market. Invision's main winning point at the time was the all in one bundle which had prototyping, collaborative work (Freehand by invision) and spec sharing using Inspect. However, invision didn't have major improvements or additions in the recent past. Overall a great tool for anyone whether you are a beginner or a pro.

Started using invision on the free and personal plan and then introduced it to my company as the main prototyping tool for the design team. Invision is very easy to use and has a minimal learning curve. You can simply start doing user testing with the prototypes in minutes. Invision integrates with Sketch (visual design app) using the craft plugin which makes the workflow very efficient for importing designs. Invision's inspect mode allows developers to dissect a screen easily to get the specs (the colours, fonts, dimensions, margins, padding & etc) which could be used straight away to code the frontend.

The management of artboards become a little troublesome when you are dealing with hundreds of them. The paid plan limits you to 5 users and then you have to go for an enterprise plan which will have custom pricing based on your requirement. It would have been better if it was possible to add users to the base plan at a per-user cost than completely going enterprise.

Thomas
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for design prototyping

Kommentare: I am a designer by trade and I use this app for prototyping my designs to show to clients. My experience with Invision app has been great in both using it and my clients navigating through my proofs.

The best part about theInvision app is how seamless it is to your own work space. It is simply excellent for showing clients my design prototypes. The idea that I can edit the proofs in real time or conduct a working meeting through this app with my clients is a very powerful feature. I use this app for every one of my projects.

The price is just a touch too expensive. I work it into my bottom line at this point but it could be cheaper.

Criselis
Art Director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great software for website prototyping!

Kommentare: This tool has helped me to present and explain the website design and behavior successfully and accurately to clients - at the same time, that improves the communication between all the parties involve in the development and approval.

I like the ease of use of the platform and the intuitive process of prototyping is on the platform. The mobile version tools are great since they make the website feel almost as a final product with the animations and interactions. The integration with Craft make it so easy to have all the pages updated and properly organized in minutes.

There is still room for improvements on the platform, like add features that allow having fixed/sticky elements on the prototype besides the header and footer.

Harshpreet
IT Support Specialist in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great choice for making prototypes!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with the application. I really like how the application works smoothly and allows me to express my ideas and get awesome feedback on the same.
It has helped our company fix so many issues that were found in the testing phase of the same.

I love how I am able to tailor this as per my need and the inspection tool works great as well! The option to organize screens inside the prototypes that I make into groups. I also like how the product is simple to use and handles everything well overall.

The only issue I have seen is that sometimes the application is a bit laggy. Whenever I try uploading large files, I feel that it's lagging a lot then. I think these issues can be fixed with an update, but overall it works fine.

Uro
Uro
Product Design Lead in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

InVision has quickly became an industry standard

Key point of preference for us to use InVision has always been its simplicity. You just export the files, import to InVision, click-click-click and your prototype is set up. Especially when they came out with the integration with Sketch and eliminated the "click-click-click" part. Beautiful. Sharing and commenting is also very handy, everything happens within one place, and the projects keeps moving forward.

Organizing screens within one prototype can sometimes be really cumbersome, the files are never in the order you expect them to be in, it's hard to find the ones that you need at the time you need them, and controls over the screens are sometimes too hidden.

Better than Photos***

Kommentare: Perfect. Clients get to take part in design process from the moment we have a deliverable image.

It is really easy to get started and working on a design. The compatibility between it and Sketch allows you to use a single design and collaborate with a team of even 5 designers and editors until you have a perfect product.

at first, it was heavy on our machines, but it kept the shape on the mac os machines. The web version kinda covers up for all that so yeah, it works as needed.

Yair
Yair
Head of Marketing in Israel
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best mockup generator out there

I love everything about InVision. Easy to use, easy to add designed files and build a mockup in minutes

Nothing really. It just works. I can't think of anything bad to say

Kyra
Lead Designer and owner in USA

As a designer, InVision changed my work flow in such a positive way! Can't live without it!

Kommentare: It has changed my workflow tremendously and has made communicating with my clients a million times easier and more clear. I love InVision! And, no, I'm not being paid to say that - it's just such an excellent product - oh and great customer service too!

Seamless and clear communication between me and my clients. Has transformed the way I hand over designs for feedback from clients. Clients seem to love it as well! So easy for myself and clients to give input on specific aspects of a design. The prototypes work perfectly for web design clients and has made the process much smoother. The boards are beautiful and clear for logo and branding clients and projects. Easy for clients to comment and across the board features beautiful, elegant presentation for my clients.

I wish the price point was a little lower. There is a little bit of awkwardness in adding clients / users to a project once you've already sent to others. It's not intuitive in this area. Hard to tell if the messages went through to clients at times - needs clearer flow here.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Kyra, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Hochschulbildung

I use InVision to get feedback on mockups and facilitate collaboration with developers

- Easy commenting ability that works even for the less tech-savvy folks at my job - Clear and clean email notifications mean a better response rate when I ask for feedback through the application - Ability to set states (in progress, needs approval, etc.) for mockups and to notify folks when a mockup changes state - Distinction between notes and comments, and ability to resolve comments so that they're hidden but not lost - Ability to easily create interactive prototypes for presentation and testing - iPhone app makes it possible for me to view and interact with prototypes on my phone - so nice! - Integration with Photoshop makes it easy to give devs pixel-perfect info about design elements (see note in Cons) - Ability to organize and categorize mockups within a project

- Prototyping tool lacks some features (ex. ability to specify a compressed version of a sticky header, rather than using the full version on scroll). Note they seem to be actively working on the prototyping features, though. - When mockups change drastically, sometimes comments and interactive hotspots can be lost - The developer tool provides info based on the shape/size of Photoshop elements, and not their actual contents (so text boxes that are larger than the text can skew the readings for pixel distance) - Some of my mockups are shown isolated on white backgrounds, some on dark gray. This isn't a big deal, but as a designer it bothers me. Wish I knew why it was happening. - They directly and without my knowledge contacted collaborators that I had added to the software - this resulted in some disgruntled co-workers and slowed down the internal adoption rate. (However, when I spoke with them about this they said they'd try to make sure it never happened again, and it seems that they've kept that promise.)

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, fast to produce prototyping tool with great integrations into desktop design apps

Kommentare: Simple, fast, primitive prototyping tool for web/mobile design.

I love the Sketch integration. I regularly plot out an interactive flow in a Sketch file, make use of the Craft by Invision plugin and map out all of the interactive elements and which screen they should go to from within my Sketch file, then use the upload button to create a new prototype. I also use the Live Embed feature to place images in Confluence pages. What this means is that my designs are always up-to-date in multiple places. My team mates and stakeholders love the ability to comment directly inside a shared prototype, and this is a great way for me to engage them within a fairly high-context environment and also for them to see that feedback is being addressed. I've recently started using the hotspot templates which has also been incredibly useful for certain scenarios. It also has a similar integration with Adobe Photoshop, but I have never used it.

The biggest thing that is missing with Invision, for me, is that the (web) prototypes are very primitive. They are basically clickable slideshows, with some minor interaction options like layering with animations for menus etc. It unfortunately breaks down the moment I need to prototype anything with independently scrolling divs or sticky elements (not including headers/footers). I would love to see a feature where symbols in Sketch could be used to define :hover styles and generate the additional screens needed for that, to make prototypes feel much more responsive. At the moment, for anything slightly more interactive than a standard flow, I have to resort to coding a prototype in Jsbin or similar (and hosting it)

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must for UX designers

Kommentare: Honestly, I've not found a big enough reason YET to switch to one of their competitors, so I'll be staying with Invision for the foreseeable future, but it not be for long.

What started out as a single product for creating and sharing prototypes, has now become a suite of products: - Invision Prototyping: which also gives you the ability to hand off screens to developers through Inspect, - Craft: A plugin for sketch that I find very useful. It lets you sync your file with Invision and has a feature that lets you input realistic data (names, numbers, address, and other content) - DSM: I've not yet used this on a live project, but hope to in the future

The fact that Invision is growing so rapidly seems to have affected the quality of their products. I've faced numerous issues with Invision prototyping where the screens don't get updated after syncing, or the prototyping links are forgotten, or comments are lost. In addition to this, they have not really updated their feature set in a while. Marvel has a very useful feature that gives you a flowchart view of your prototype that I wish Invision would also get.

Daniel
Daniel
Redactor de fútbol in Venezuela
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Power the designer

Design, programming and ingenuity converge in a powerful application that gives free rein to the imagination for a better and pleasant experience in all graphic aspects. What is it called? InVision That's right, this tool allows you to design and generate a number of graphic projects to increase the visual quality of a company. Large companies use this tool to manage their platforms and thus have a striking and pleasant use of their products. Undoubtedly, the verb "design" is implemented at every moment of its use, because you need to have design and layout projects to be able to use this platform, which also provides a series of professional tools for its execution. With this application you will see the graphic quality in the design and customization of the different systems that will give a better relief in the market to your system. An example of this, as cited by the company that created this application, is the number of users that today have been complemented with this software and consider it of vital importance for the gestation of new virtual designs. Its use, creates powerful prototypes, and can be used by several users, so it can provide a better experience when using it. In addition, as if it were not enough, you have the possibility to observe other design creations that different companies or users have made, in order to generate more ideas at the moment of any graphic creation. It is clearly an important tool for any graphic designer

To be a diagramming application, its use is quite complex, and only the most studied in the field can make use of this tool. Also, the way to get familiar with the user is not so simple. It takes time and study of the application to be able to find a perfect use of the app. By having all the clear concepts and functionalities that are granted, you can do wonders of designs, the most perfect and powerful in the market.

Derek
Senior Product Manager in USA

Great tool for prototypes

Kommentare: Simply put, I couldn't do my job without InVision. As a Product Manager, it's critical to get feedback on designs before handing them off to developers. InVision is an indispensable tool in that feedback process. I highly recommend InVision for Product Managers, Designers, and Usability Researchers.

InVision is a terrific tool for creating mockups and prototypes before starting development work. As a Product Manager, I work with Designers on making InVision prototypes on a daily basis. Rather than sending emails, it's easy to leave comments for Designers directly in InVision. In addition, once prototypes are ready, it's easy to share them with internal and external stakeholders for feedback.

On a recent prototype we were building, we added animations to many of the screens that made it a little challenging to both advance through the prototype and leave comments. This isn't a major issue but rather just a minor annoyance.

Patrick
Director, Marketing Technology in USA

A must for web design

Kommentare: We use InVision to design and prototype our website to share with clients and to get full approval. It also has some very nice features for developers, like the ability to hover over a color or font and get the necessary information (sizes, hex colors, etc).

InVision has become our go-to tool for web design. InVision Studio allows you to complete full designs - not just import them from other design tools. My favorite part of this is that designs can be built in a component-based manner. Basically, a button can be created once, then used as many places as necessary. If a change is made to the master at any point, it will update everywhere it was used. Think of it as working much like linking to an image in Illustrator, but the whole design can be built in this manner. Then, onced published, you can prototype the entire tool - linking buttons to subsequent pages, simulating menus opening, etc. It's truly fantastic!

My biggest complaint is that InVision provides a job list - basically all projects you have access to see. Unfortunately, it doesn't include projects other people have shared with you, so you have to be creative in storing links to those projects. For us, we add the design links in our project management tool for each project. Very workable, but it is an irritation if you work in something like an agency setting where a handful of people create projects and share them across the board.

Harlie
Designer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like invision!

Kommentare: There are probably more uses to Invision than what we use it for but for our purpose this works well. We can all work on a shared workspace, and invite other to collaborate.

We use this to show the round of our design internally and externally to clients for review. I really like how invision works and the options to comment (and check when resolved) on work, as well as see archived versions of existing projects. Being able to click through changes is amazing when sometimes a task has gone through many rounds or multiple people. i love that you can also just drag and drop files on top of existing ones to replace them rather than having to click through your computer.

It has some issues in certain web browsers. I've found that I can't upload multiple files especially by drag and drop in chrome otherwise it shows up as half uploaded and give errors. Sometimes things previews don't load correctly as well, which isn't terrible but gives an unfinished impression. It also is irritating that if you search for something in your workspace, click on a result and then go back.. you have to do the same search again. That info shouldn't clear, but alas could be worse.

Amy
Amy
DonorDrive Client Design Lead in USA

Prototyping and Collaboration

Kommentare: We needed a software that made collaborating as a team a lot more organized. We also needed a way to present prototypes to clients that were realistic and gave them the ability to comment directly on the screens.

This software has completely changed the way our team works together and how work is presented and collaborated on with our clients. Its made organizing feedback way more efficient and asking questions has become real time with context because comments can be dropped directly on mockups. This has made us a stronger team and I can't imagine working without it.

The only con is that we can't have projects with different screen sizes. It would be nice to organize a project that has both desktop and mobile mockups in the same area, right now you have to make completely separate prototypes.

Best Prototype Software

Kommentare: In the company, Invision is definitely the preferred choice when it comes to creating prototypes for our clients and we also recommend it to all agencies, clients or freelancers that we have come in contact with. As a friendly advice, make sure our art boards have the same names so you can make fast updates in real time. It has also helped us when we needed to do user testing before we start on the development, which saved our clients a lot of money. Really worth the try if you work in IT industry.

There are many things to love about it, depending on what you are using it for. As a Project Manager I use it to easily show UX and UI to my clients, they are very happy with it as they can just click around and feel how their website or app would be. It shortens the amount of time that it takes to make changes and decisions. You can just write comments in Invision and the designers can see them immediately. It also Syncs with Sketch, which is a time saver for Apple users. In general this tool has saved us a lot of headaches with it comes to communicating designs and user flow with clients, and the clients are happy as they click around and it is not just static.

You can only have one free project at a time is the main disadvantage, as if you are a small company or a freelancer it can be pricey. Also more screen transition options would be appreciated. Some bugs can occur once in a while with the micro interactions into prototypes but it is nothing that I bother with, no software is perfect after all.

Zac
Zac
Interaction Designer in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Still the industry standard, for now...

Kommentare: I use InVision to prototype and handoff interface designs.

I love the Craft plugin with InVision. It really elevated my workflow and allows me to make special use of the prototyping and Inspect features offered by InVision. I’ve used Craft to prototype a massive software project and it’s been so easy to update and continue to grow. When it comes to handing off the prototype, Inspect has saved me multiple times. It makes it so easy for developers to build because they get all the details with Inspect.

I strongly dislike the animation features. The presets are gimmicky and clunky. I also dislike the handoff to other software to mock-up more complex animations. It’s a tedious process that takes way too long.

Carlos
Carlos
React/React Native Developer in Kolumbien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The easiest way to show and sell a prototype

Kommentare: It is very useful for a client to know how the flow of an interface works. Also, you save a lot of time explaining to a client how and where a button will take you in an experience. InVision makes you look like a real professional.

InVision is a great tool to create and link prototypes. It is very easy to use and to configure. You can select a lot of devices to link so the possibilities are a lot. Also, they offer a plugin that helps you uploading your designs from Sketch or Photoshop, this is very useful to save time exporting the designs. It adds value to a client when you show them a close look to the flow of an interface, this is what InVision is made for.

In general, this software is well done but sometimes, when you upload a design, it takes a time to update it in the platform. I think that the price for the pro version is well balanced compared with all the things you can have from it.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Senior Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, functional, and effective prototyping platform

Kommentare: I've been using InVision for years now to build interactive mobile and web prototypes and have almost no complaints. This is by far the best prototyping software I've used, and I recommend it to any designer looking to build interactive prototypes quickly.

Easy to use, functional, and effective prototyping platform. The platform is easy to learn and you can quickly build prototypes in minutes. Also, the Craft plugin for Sketch is awesome. Craft allows you to easily update your Sketch artboards in InVision without ever leaving the app.

Load times slow down significantly when using HD artboards, so you may be forced to use low-quality mockups when building prototypes with multiple pages. No ability to use videos or GIFS in prototypes. Option to set a fixed navigation is great, but there is no support for adaptive fixed navigations. For example, if your nav looks different on initial load vs. when scrolling, this can not be reflected in InVision. New InVision studio app is a great concept, but glitchy — stick to using something else until the bugs are worked out.

Emanuel
Emanuel
Senior UX / UI Designer in Guatemala
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great prototyping tool

Kommentare: Is a great tool to quick prototype experiences and share for feedback, the ease of use make it really quick to connect experiences. And the chance to use the Craft plug in directly into the design software makes it a breeze to export a whole project onto the invision site.

Ease of use, integration with design software, the opportunity to share the prototype with anyone for feedback (not just d fined users), freehand is a great collaborative tool inside Invision that lets you share live with collaborators in the project to review, edit or change sections of the designed project.

The prototype is a bit stiff, lacks some of the ability to integrate custom animations, and its a bit pricey.

Keerthi
Keerthi
Team Leader in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and Best prototyping tool

Kommentare: Very easy to collaborate between the teams and client partners, and design mobile UX, or a responsive UX easily.

One of the main challenges of designing a web portal or any UX experience is to gauge the feel of the user would get while using the portal, or bringing their idea to life. InVision product really helped us achieve that user vision to a rapid prototyping tool where the clients can click and play with the webpage and experience the real site before it gets down to actual implementation. The customizations offered on the tool are very user friendly to develop and for the clients to annotate as well.

There is a learning curve associated with the usage of the software initially. It would be cool if the images and code pseudo code were extractable easily.