Über InVision App

Eine Plattform für Entwurf und Entwicklung, die es Teams erlaubt, Web und mobile Prototypen zu bauen, in Echtzeit zusammenzuarbeiten und einfach Projekte zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über InVision App

InVision is a great tool to design storyboards for eLearning. It's intuitive and easy to use.

Navigation between individual screens in inconvenient, and to go back to the full list of screens you can't user the back button in the browser.

Bewertungen zu InVision App

InVision App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 746 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InVision App bereits verwendet?

Mike
VP of Customer Success
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for product design and collaboration

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
James
James
Head of Creative in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The prototyping tool you need to use!

Kommentare: We're able to quickly prototype full sites or small CRO changes and with the added ability to update on the fly,​ we can push changes live to anyone viewing live. It's allowed us to show off our thoughts and ideas to clients and stakeholders with great effect, wowing them every time​!

I mainly use Invision as a delivery method for presenting web and mobile site designs. We have a few internal sites we manage and I use Invision to show any CRO changes that are to be made. This makes it easy for design, dev and directors to see how things work and what it will look like before any time is spent on development. A bonus for our dev team is the inspect function, having uploaded form Sketch they can inspect fonts, colours, sizes and basic CSS attributes to exactly copy the design. Assets can also be downloaded​ which saves time if they change over time.

Some basic functionality such as fixed background images would be useful to convey how some designs should work. I know it's not meant to be a working site, it's just the little touches sometimes that could help others see your vision.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy and flexible tool for interactive prototyping and seamless design presentations

Kommentare: InVision app is extremely useful when you have to gather feedback from multiple stakeholders or those business stakeholders who might not be technically savvy. Clients can easily add their comments any where on the design screen using drag and drop comment feature.

My team has been extensively using InVision app to create interactive mockups and share it with clients/business stakeholders to gather their feedback. InVision is extremely easy to use without deep design knowledge. It's dashboard shows the exact order of design screens which end user will see, so you can easily make changes in the order of screens by simply using a drag and drop feature. Additionally, InVision has a feature where clients/business stakeholders can directly add their comments / feedback on any design screen. This helps the product team to understand which particular design element needs to be changed. Whenever we have design presentation where team needs to pitch a product idea to stakeholders or share user journey for a feature, InVision has been our go-to app.

One major challenge is that InVision doesn't allow you to create designs. It means that the design team has to use Sketch or Figma or any other software to create a prototype and then, upload it on InVision to make it interactive. This adds an additional step in the workflow for the designers.

Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical but also frustrating as PO/Dev

Kommentare: This tool as the potential to be very good. What I need are easily shared snapshots of a design at a given point which can not be overridden. e.g. This was X design at 14:35 on Thursday. Then we know that we are working with the right design and can inspect it and use it. It needs to be faster.

Inspect tool is great for giving to developers and asking them to pick colours, spacings etc from a design. There are also prototype functionalities which are very useful.

I find this software so clunky and slow. It takes an age to load, it's so heavy. We actually moan about this in sprint planning when there's an invision link in a ticket. There are also more pressing issues, such as the difficulty in versioning. Developers don't like it when you add a screenshot because it doesn't reflect the design, but when we reference invision, the design has changed and no longer meets the original scope of the ticket. It's great for designers if they want to be able to update a design at one click of a button in Sketch, but it can cause real arguments and confusion between developers. Navigation is also slow and confusing, but that might be the way our designers have set it up.

Jatinder
QA in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice App for App Mockups

Kommentare: good to user if number of screens on project are small , with bigger number of screen very hectic to find screen the appears after or before the screen you looking.

It was very easy to find dimensions , color codes and Screen configurations for App Screens.

No ability to create a flow diagram out of all the screens available . have to go screen by screen to look for overall flow.

Thomas
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for design prototyping

Kommentare: I am a designer by trade and I use this app for prototyping my designs to show to clients. My experience with Invision app has been great in both using it and my clients navigating through my proofs.

The best part about theInvision app is how seamless it is to your own work space. It is simply excellent for showing clients my design prototypes. The idea that I can edit the proofs in real time or conduct a working meeting through this app with my clients is a very powerful feature. I use this app for every one of my projects.

The price is just a touch too expensive. I work it into my bottom line at this point but it could be cheaper.

Better than Photos***

Kommentare: Perfect. Clients get to take part in design process from the moment we have a deliverable image.

It is really easy to get started and working on a design. The compatibility between it and Sketch allows you to use a single design and collaborate with a team of even 5 designers and editors until you have a perfect product.

at first, it was heavy on our machines, but it kept the shape on the mac os machines. The web version kinda covers up for all that so yeah, it works as needed.

Yair
Yair
Head of Marketing in Israel
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best mockup generator out there

I love everything about InVision. Easy to use, easy to add designed files and build a mockup in minutes

Nothing really. It just works. I can't think of anything bad to say

Gabriel
Operations Administrator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable graphic design tool

Indispensable graphic design tool. Great for project Management between remote team-members.

Limit of project numbers you're able to work with.

Sami
Software Developer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for prototyping

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helped me to create interactive and dynamic prototypes to present them to stakeholders so they can see the apps before the development process.

It is expensive for designer who is working individually to purchase the full version. the free version is limitted.

Boryana
Propositions Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Not very intuitive

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Variety of templates that I could choose from

It was far from intuitive for someone like me who is not a designer. It felt like a very powerful and well organised tool, but I wanted to do a very quick wireframe to bring to life my thoughts and it felt very fiddly

Kyra
Lead Designer and owner in USA

As a designer, InVision changed my work flow in such a positive way! Can't live without it!

Kommentare: It has changed my workflow tremendously and has made communicating with my clients a million times easier and more clear. I love InVision! And, no, I'm not being paid to say that - it's just such an excellent product - oh and great customer service too!

Seamless and clear communication between me and my clients. Has transformed the way I hand over designs for feedback from clients. Clients seem to love it as well! So easy for myself and clients to give input on specific aspects of a design. The prototypes work perfectly for web design clients and has made the process much smoother. The boards are beautiful and clear for logo and branding clients and projects. Easy for clients to comment and across the board features beautiful, elegant presentation for my clients.

I wish the price point was a little lower. There is a little bit of awkwardness in adding clients / users to a project once you've already sent to others. It's not intuitive in this area. Hard to tell if the messages went through to clients at times - needs clearer flow here.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Kyra, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Erik
Graphic Designer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent web tool, but it's lacking some key features

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Invision and I am happy my design team introduced me to its features and functionality. I have used it in many presentations to show clickable, working prototypes of my designs and will continue to do so despite its notable limitations.

I like the clean, quick interface of Invision. I love how you can import files directly from Sketch or Photoshop. The freehand is really useful when I just want to draw up a quick idea or even take hand written notes. If you have a touchscreen computer, you can really benefit from this feature. I also appreciate that updates are made in real time and you can see the changes you've made to hotspots applied on the screen the moment you switch from building mode to preview mode.

One big thing is that you can not add a clickable hover state in Prototype mode! This is a feature people have been requesting for over a year. From what I see in forums, the support team keeps saying they will "send it to the devs to see if it's a feature that can be added" but have never followed through. This is an essential feature that is being overlooked. For example, if you want a dropdown menu to appear when you hover over a menu item AND be able to click on the individual menu items in the dropdown this is NOT POSSIBLE in Invision. You can only have one or the other. As a workaround, I have made the menus appear by clicking instead of hovering but it involves importing transparent menus which is clunky and time-consuming. Please fix this, devs! In addition to the freehand feature, I wish there was an option to prototype with custom wireframes with a tool which allows you to choose from wireframe presets and build your site from the ground up that way. Sometimes, freehanding is not really an option. Also, you should be able to directly import files from Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD as those are more widely used for web design rather than Photoshop.

Mobile developer in Italien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't keep the pace with other tools

One of the things I've always loved of Invision is its ease of sharing all my projects with my colleagues or clients. The app is cool any easy to use. The sketch/PS tools plugin are useful and the inspect tool helped me a lot of times, as a developer.

InVision still lacks of features that we have in Sketch and, better of both, Figma. The smoothness, ease of share, independence from any OS are crucial and that's why we chose Figma. It still has some bugs that come up with BIG projects such as linking to a specific element of a mockup and so on. I am really upset as a developer because it limits my communication with our designers.

Rejin
UI/Web Developer in Indien
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to easily showcase wireframes, gather feedback and promote faster development

Kommentare: It's a great tool for designers to gather quick feedback on their designers and it also helps developers to some extent.

The best feature of Invision I would say it's ability to sync with design apps like Photoshop and Sketch. It becomes easier for designers to quickly create flow mockups to provide for stakeholder reviews. It has a comment tab wherein any one can click on any location and comment specifically for that location for better clarity. It also helps developers with its develop mode. This provides for easy copy of text and colours in an element and almost accurate styling to use. This also has an assets tab wherein the designer can add in assets required for the development of the project in a highly organized manner.

One of the issues I faced with copy pasting text from Invision into my code is that it included rich text, which renders as gibberish on a web page. One other con I felt was that sometimes it becomes difficult to find out the distance between two elements specifically when a text element is involved (Height of the element is set automatically even though it's not needed). It becomes a little difficult to set padding or margin in our code accordingly.

UTKARSH
UTKARSH
UX Designer in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best software to present you work

Kommentare: This software has really simplified the process of presenting and sharing our work with internal teams and clients. The fact that Invision is simple and easy to use, it saves a lot of time and efforts. We don't rely on presentations anymore and we just send a clickable link to the client.

The best thing I like about Invision is that it makes our work presentable and appealing. Its simple to use as you just have to drag and drop your screens and create a link that can be shared with anyone. You can also convert your design into a clickable prototype and understand how the interaction will work. This feature just elevates your designs without even spending too much time and effort.

The biggest thing that I don't like about Invision is that it changes the order of the files sometimes. I assume that it is a bug and not a function of the app but it really creates a lot of confusion if you have shared the link with the client. The other things I don't like about this software is that it does not have integration with Figma and I have to export and upload my screens each time the client asks for iterations

Marko
Assistant Director in Serbien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to make interactive prototypes that feel real

Kommentare: I used the app when developing educational apps and websites to create interactive prototypes to test some of the planned features and to present/pitch the project to decision makers and funders. Once we developed the wireframes, and later mockups of screens, we assembled them within the app, made interactive connections and in literally fifteen minutes it felt like a real experience of using the app. The great thing was that for our pitch we showed it on a mobile device to a VIP decision maker and it felt as though we have already developed the app, making our pitch much easier. It is easy to use and it allows you to get feedback from the user/client at a really early stage so you save a lot of time and effort.

This app offers an easy way to make interactive prototypes for websites or apps you are developing that feel real to the clients/users you are presenting to. If you already have screenshots developed in adobe or some other software this is a great way to quickly assemble them together and create a sense of flow and actions. It helps if you want to test how a user would use the site/app, but it can also be a great way to make your pitch much better if you don't yet have a functional prototype. In my case it meant that we could even make a short explainer video about the app, before coding a single line. The app has other very useful features for collaboration on the project that I have not used to the full potential due to the size of the team that worked on these projects, but whenever we are doing a similar project, we use this app as a must-have tool.

The learning curve is not very steep, but it is advisable that you check the guides of how you do things in it, since this might sometimes waste you some time if you are one of those people (like me) who likes to "figure it out on your own" - especially if this is the first time using such a product.

Patrick
Director, Marketing Technology in USA

A must for web design

Kommentare: We use InVision to design and prototype our website to share with clients and to get full approval. It also has some very nice features for developers, like the ability to hover over a color or font and get the necessary information (sizes, hex colors, etc).

InVision has become our go-to tool for web design. InVision Studio allows you to complete full designs - not just import them from other design tools. My favorite part of this is that designs can be built in a component-based manner. Basically, a button can be created once, then used as many places as necessary. If a change is made to the master at any point, it will update everywhere it was used. Think of it as working much like linking to an image in Illustrator, but the whole design can be built in this manner. Then, onced published, you can prototype the entire tool - linking buttons to subsequent pages, simulating menus opening, etc. It's truly fantastic!

My biggest complaint is that InVision provides a job list - basically all projects you have access to see. Unfortunately, it doesn't include projects other people have shared with you, so you have to be creative in storing links to those projects. For us, we add the design links in our project management tool for each project. Very workable, but it is an irritation if you work in something like an agency setting where a handful of people create projects and share them across the board.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Prototyping and collaboration in a fast and efficient manner

InVision is the software we use for creating our designs along with Zeplin. It provides us with the ability to share the design with various stakeholders across various teams within our company and easily evaluate the design before development. It allows designers to communicate with stakeholders, including developers, in a way that avoids the communication gaps that often occur at the project level.Furthermore, the ability to specify the access rights between the client, developer, designer, or project manager makes this tool easier to manage.

A better way of branching or versioning the changes is needed, because the UI/UX started to make changes to the existing version and that results in confusion. I would also appreciate if they integrated the changes aspect into the project management tools.

Luisana
Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, fast and organized.

Kommentare: The most important benefit is that we can have a clear and objective communication with the customer, which allows us to work agile and comfortable. The work is fluid and there is no confusion when discussing changes in defined prototypes.

Invision is a tool that allows us to easily organize our projects and have an understandable communication with our clients. Thanks to this tool you can take a better control of the projects, which includes changes, customer opinions (which are always very valuable) and as a consequence the achievement of the objectives is done without problem, which allows us to have satisfied the client .

What I least like is that there is no offline version to work on. It would be great to have an application on the phone or downloadable on our computers.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Luisana, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program! We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community. If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Chamath
Chamath
Chief Technology Officer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

InVision has made my life so much easier

Kommentare: I generally recommend this app to anyone. It saves a lot of my time and energy and it makes communicating with my clients more fun and in-context. I will be waiting for app updates as I am positive the developers can improve more on the cons I cited.

Before using InVision, I have also tried using similar interactive presentation platforms. However, this app is by far the best in this segment. Moreover, this is not to say that it is perfect because I noticed several points of improvement which I think the developers need to put focus on in order to maximize the functionality of this technology in-line with the actual needs and preferences of its users. Pros - 1. Interactive interface InVision has made my life so much easier, to be honest. Before this app, I usually have to send my designs as .pdf file or take screen shots to send to clients. Upon using InVision, it got easier to discuss a project with a client through its real-time interactive interface. I can easily view my client's comments and requests in context and I can edit the design right away. 2. Free-hand sketching This is indeed a revolutionary feature that I very much enjoy. It allows users to take full control of the creative designing, with adequate available in-app tools to create excellent designs.

Cons - 1. Few choices of animations and transitions There should be more choices for this. Right now, I keep on using the same ones for different projects. Adding more animations and transitions will allow users to integrate more action, and vibrance to each presentation, removing the monotony. 2. App loading time in mobile It takes a while before the app is ready for use after launching. It is not that much bothering as I can use it smoothly once it loads, but it could be quicker.

Harit
Sr. Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great prototyping and design collaboration tool

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great journey. I am still using Invision for design purposes. It has be fantastic tool and future is very bright.

There are many advantages of Invision and one of them being integrations. It integrates with some popular design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XS, etc. Invision also offers a huge library of UI Components and templates so designers can easily customize specific needs.

As of now, I haven't found any cons for Invision. Some settings are hard to take grasp at the beginner level but overall it is perfect.

Diego
UX Designer in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Faster and complete solution

Kommentare: Very quickly solved a problem we had to present our projects and collect feedback from customers in a practical and fast way.

It has many prototyping features. I really like how Invision works with project management and feature Demo Board.

The only thing I think against is the values of the plans compared to other solutions. There could be a more affordable plan for emerging markets if the currency is not a dollar.

Shravya
Software engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviews on InVision App

We have been using InVision App for more than 2 years. Its a great tool to easily create prototypes from your designs. It is easy to share within the team, and the comment features are great which helps us in getting feedbacks.

When you view the designs in a mobile version, it is not too easy to view the screens

Rob
Rob
Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Design Tool for Supporting Iterations and Feedback on Interactions

I love this software because it makes it so easy for me to work with our design team on seeing and interacting with screen designs and interactions. Designers can upload/create the various web pages or mobile screens along with tap zones that then allow me to "run" the screen prototype to get a feel for how the design will work. This is critical for interaction design and information architecture design. And we can support these cycles without having to literally code them saving on time and cost. I also really like how you can run these as mobile "native" app prototypes as well. The tap zones can be highlighted so that users know what is "available" to be interacted with inside the screen prototype. It also supports the ability to easily comment on each screen facilitating communication between designers, product managers, engineers, etc. Finally, the actual UX specs can also be obtained via the tool for RGB values, font sizes etc. This helps the development teams code the actual design.

Not much. I like it all! Perhaps the one thing would be that it's not super easy to get screenshots out of the tool. Particularly for long web pages, this would be nice to have. There is a way to get the underlying image but it takes several clicks per screen which can be tedious and time-consuming.

Daniel
Daniel
Consultor ADF in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Invision Revolution.

Kommentare: InVision helps all of us who sometimes design and create prototypes, to have the greatest number of elements requested by the client, in addition to showing that they can be minimalist and with a deep quality.
Happy with the results that InVision gives us.

A wonderful application to make and share prototypes, whether for web, Android or Iphone (the main ones), has Invision. They have been able to offer technology, since the prototypes are very interactive and can possess background data. In addition to receiving information or data, when they are published. Invision opens us to a fantastic world of design and prototype; That meet high standards in terms of quality. It offers its free version and payment (the latter with greater benefits).

There is not much that I do not like in Invision, since I use it and I love it. I think maybe some things that can be added as another product is project management, although they already have a task management, but project management will help a lot. The allocation of project or portfolio management would create a level higher than that of InVision. I would create it more powerful since it would not be necessary to leave the application to mark prototypes made and hours invested in each one, with reports. The prototypes for VR and MR are also improved. Of the rest enchanted with InVision.