Über Cacoo

Cacoo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Online-Diagramm- und Kollaborationstool, mit dem Sitemaps, Flussdiagramme, Mindmaps, Drahtgittermodelle, Mockups und UML erstellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Cacoo

Cacoo is incredibly easy to use. Templates are easy to preview and navigate and there's one for just about anything you might need.

Sometimes, the software lags a little but it not a big issue.

Bewertungen zu Cacoo

Cacoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cacoo bereits verwendet?

Ian
Ian
Product Manager - Consumer Revenue in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Your free trial got me!

As a product manager I found myself often times just just needing to throw together a simple wireframe/mockup and it's harder than you think to just find something simple and straight forward to get that done. Cacoo allowed me to use the full product (with a couple of exceptions) right away and then naturally it's what I thought about the next time I needed to do something similar. Eventually I got to the end of my free pages and the cost made it possible to easily upgrade.

- Grouping images. There is no straight forward or easy way to group images and assets unless I am totally missing something. - Keep adding shapes- I think there is a really good start in shapes but you should keep adding shapes and working on the filtering system to get to those shapes.

Damien
Backend dev in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo is the perfect software for many usage

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use, Cacoo let you make fast and great diagram for any usage.
Nice to make mockup, especially with linked items that let you have a full interactive mock of your app.
The software is also accurate enough to make some graphical mockup
And as you can export them as PDF with link, you can even share them with everyone!
The collaborative tools make this even easier and open Cacoo to a whole new set of usage.
As its easy to use and share, you can have a very nice whiteboard to share with remote collaborator when brainstorming.
And last but not least, the versioning system let you edit as far as you want any diagram without the fear of losing anything in the process :)

Easy to use. Powerfull. Got some great features.

There is really nothing I can really complain about on Cacoo. Expect the fact that the very old diagrams made with the very old flash engine are not upgradable to the current one. That's really all.

Paulí
TV Director in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo a friendly software

Kommentare: I use it to prepare some draws on my business work... just previous workflows draws sended to my engynering team.

The easy way to work . I'ts an esasy software and very friendly to work with.

Need to be in other lenguages to help users. Some times not easy to draw..

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple to use and powerful tool

Kommentare: Cacoo provides a clear and easy way to produce diagrams describing complex technical solutions which are then understandable to less technical stake holders

Cacoo provides an incredibly easy to use platform for creating in depth analysis and design diagrams. The interface is intuitive mean no real requirement to train users to access features and be able to quickly produce business ready design artefacts.

Until Cacoo rolled out google SSO, logging into the product was tesious as it would bounce you from NuLab to Cacoo credentials. However now that is resolved I have little to complain about.

Aloyo
Office Assistant in Uganda
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Best software to manage a company's inflows and outflows

Kommentare: I am solving problems of ease to make reports at the end of each week of business cash flows. This is due to the available features as flowcharts

Cacoo is one of the easiest software I can recommend companies to use to manage their businesses in terms of finances. Cacoo is very affordable as to the good services it offers.

I find the software fine. Its easy to use therefore the more you learn the easier it becomes to use

Mark Noel
Mark Noel
Freelance Project Manager + UX Designer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Affordable. Very Good Support.

Kommentare: Well when I do process mapping or flowcharting to any systems, sub-systems, or components, Cacoo's toolbelt and customization options were flawless. The only problem is the Interaction Design when I do wireframing. But I know Cacoo is not really built for ID, so its all good.

Default templates are useful and very easy to modify depending on your needs. Drag and Drop editor is crazy easy.

Interaction Design in wireframing. Allowing to transition within 1 page (not sheets).

Max
Max
Director, Customer Success
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for mock-ups and interactive wireframes

Kommentare: A robust, simple and fairly priced wireframing tool, that allows building great mockups for marketing and product managers.

– Easy to use, requires no designer or programmer background to create interactive mockups – Many pre-built elements for constructing custom wireframes: buttons, inputs, icons, shapes, etc – Very powerful free version

– Some UI functions are not very convenient or intuitive. E.g. it's necessary to click the panel item once again to close the context menu (rather than simply click outside the menu).

Yu Wei
Yu Wei
Backend Engineer in Taiwan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My love and hate tools.

My favorite software is the Shapes, I can easy to find the match shape and using on my graph in the min time.

My least favorite is the Elbow Line. I use a lot and copy the elbow line to connect the shape. sometime when I modify elbow line to up-down or lift-right. it will output Lightning type.

Yen Ching
Yen Ching
Chief Product Officer in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A tool that every product manager needs

Gives you the flexibility to create wireframes and mock ups easily.

Newest version has a few bugs to iron out but the customer service team are great at getting issues resolved quickly.

Frantisek
Frantisek
Senior Project Manager in Tschechien
Tiefbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo as my friend

Kommentare: all kind of schematics, tables, organization charts, and more

user friendly and robust tool, easy to learn it

creativity allowed, very good templates

Lisa
Product Management Lead in USA

I have been using Cacoo for about 2 years now. Very easy to use and perfect for my needs.

Very easy to use and almost immediate support after sending email. Easy way to visualize and organize your work. I provides me with the ability to use 'hand drawn' options which are pretty cool and make it look like we are just "whiteboarding" and not making real decisions right away which puts people at ease.

I don't know if it is an issue with the product or my internet, but when the wire has a lot of elements it takes a long time to move items (grouped or selected together) or increase or decrease resolution.

Chiara
Associate Project Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best wireframing tools out there!

Kommentare: I have been using Cacoo for creating charts, diagrams, site maps, site architecture and to create images to use in presentations to take people through really complex concepts in a very user friendly and clear way

I've been using Cacoo for over 7 years now and I still love it and prefer to most other online tools I've tried. It's good value in terms of price but provides an impeccable service and it's completely based online so it's very handy both for collaboration, back ups and can be used pretty much from anywhere.

the only thing I'd like for them to improve is the image manipulation tool

Jenny
Cloud Developer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A lifesaver for the diagrammatic expert and process-flow-impaired

Kommentare: After using Visio at work for process flows for several years, I signed up for a free version of Cacoo specifically to mock up some wireframes. I've since started using it for all of my business needs, from diagramming swim lanes for documenting process flows, and I can't imagine life with out it. It's incredibly simple to use, and the free version is full-featured enough to really get a sense of what the tool capable of. The one time I had to ask support for help on a sharing feature they were responsive and knowledgeable. I've hooked a few other coworkers after just by sharing the awesome visual representations I was able to create and we're trying to get it adopted as the standard at our company. Such a time saver and it's improved the quality of my documentation and presentations immensely!

Ease of use, ease of sharing and exporting

Different keyboard shortcuts for quick actions (e.g. ctrl + c doesn't always work to copy, so I try to remember to use ctrl + d instead to duplicate, but it throws me off for a second each time)Lo

Magdalena
Product Owner in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: I used on a daily basis for composing diagram flows, simple mockups in the IT industry

It has a lot of nice templates (especially for the diagrams). Mockups look clean and I have a lot of features and flexibility for using the elements and composing mockups.

Sometimes it is hard to find elements you need to use. Some of the elements for the diagrams are missing (especially when it comes to BPMN 2.0)

Diana
Studium Director in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Eassy to use

Kommentare: With the free version you can save your map to an image. This tool is useful to help students organize their ideas when they are working on a project collaboratively.

Cacoo allows me to organize my ideas in an easy way. It is very user friendly. The features that I like the most are the templates and the diversity of icons that I can insert in my mind-map.

Unfortunately you have to pay to print your mind map or to save it to a PDF file.

Graciela
Employee in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo a software for teamwork

Kommentare: My experience was really good, I like the tools, the options and all the things about the software.

This software let us have a great team work, thanks to the differents tools, the differents functions, this software it's absolutely useful and great, the differents tools and options let us create a great environment.

It's not really easy to use, in some cases it's difficult to understand what you need to do with some tools and functions, but it's a great software.

Kay Marlina
Lecturer in Saudi-Arabien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the great teaching tools

Kommentare: I can monitor my students' progress and see how they are collaborating in creating diagrams. I can't find any other tools the same. Great work.

I can add my students into groups and they can collaborate with each other.

I can't create sub folder for the projects/groups. Its will be better if I can rearrange the completed projects.

Martin
Software developer in Niederlande

Happy Cacoo user

I like how easy it is to share a sheet you just created. I often add them to the README.md in my software projects. It's important dat diagrams look good and that is easy to do with Cacoo.

The paid version is a monthly fee but I don't use it that often. I might pay for an extra sheet or a more pay per use model.

Kinjal
SDE in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great

It helps is easily creating diagrams and flowcharts.

It is easy to use, but the software tools are a bit difficult to understand.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's an OK tool to build overall architect diagram.

It has AWS basic icons support. And I don't need to install software on my laptop to build diagram.

The AWS icons are not in the same style. Some of them are lighter, some of them are heavy background color and larger.

Lloyd
Marketing Director in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 Star experience with Cacoo

Kommentare: Cacoo is able to allow me to design wirefram with ease.

Designing wireframe with Cacoo is very easy. Learning curve is almost 0.

Sometimes, the software lags a little but it not a big issue.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Long term user and easy to use

I can collaborate with my clients and team members. Free plan is good enough for me.

Nothing that I can think of. But my usage is limited.

Gonzalo
Technician in Uruguay
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A clean and easy tool

Kommentare: Cacoo is simply the best toool for office layouts, Mobiliary design, datacenter modeling, and any grafical task.

cacoo, give the posibilitie of do some Office Layouts and Datacenters Maps in my six Jobs where i ise it, and i dont know any other tool that help me to do my jobs in that way. Cacoo is very simple, usefull and easy to use.

i have no cons to tell, i used cacoo for a very long time and i havents any bad thing about it.

Mack
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Cacoo is easy and powerful

Kommentare: So, far I love it. It just works really well for me and is easy to learn.

I like the ease of which you can create new diagrams, flowcharts, and wire frames. I use this software to design, preview and help test the iOS apps I develop. The wire frame models are easy to create and very easy to modify or change as needed. Other software is confusing and time consuming. Cacoo is so easy and really, a pleasure to use.

I would like to see more iOS icons and graphics that are native to the shape component. Really though, I just can just import the images I need as I go and even drag-n-drop what I need at the moment.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

Easy to use, no programming skills required.

Limited export options in the free version