Über Cacoo

Cacoo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Online-Diagramm- und Kollaborationstool, mit dem Sitemaps, Flussdiagramme, Mindmaps, Drahtgittermodelle, Mockups und UML erstellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Cacoo

Cacoo is incredibly easy to use. Templates are easy to preview and navigate and there's one for just about anything you might need.

Sometimes, the software lags a little but it not a big issue.

Bewertungen zu Cacoo

Cacoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cacoo bereits verwendet?

Ian
Ian
Product Manager - Consumer Revenue in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Your free trial got me!

As a product manager I found myself often times just just needing to throw together a simple wireframe/mockup and it's harder than you think to just find something simple and straight forward to get that done. Cacoo allowed me to use the full product (with a couple of exceptions) right away and then naturally it's what I thought about the next time I needed to do something similar. Eventually I got to the end of my free pages and the cost made it possible to easily upgrade.

- Grouping images. There is no straight forward or easy way to group images and assets unless I am totally missing something. - Keep adding shapes- I think there is a really good start in shapes but you should keep adding shapes and working on the filtering system to get to those shapes.

Damien
Backend dev in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo is the perfect software for many usage

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use, Cacoo let you make fast and great diagram for any usage.
Nice to make mockup, especially with linked items that let you have a full interactive mock of your app.
The software is also accurate enough to make some graphical mockup
And as you can export them as PDF with link, you can even share them with everyone!
The collaborative tools make this even easier and open Cacoo to a whole new set of usage.
As its easy to use and share, you can have a very nice whiteboard to share with remote collaborator when brainstorming.
And last but not least, the versioning system let you edit as far as you want any diagram without the fear of losing anything in the process :)

Easy to use. Powerfull. Got some great features.

There is really nothing I can really complain about on Cacoo. Expect the fact that the very old diagrams made with the very old flash engine are not upgradable to the current one. That's really all.

Paulí
TV Director in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo a friendly software

Kommentare: I use it to prepare some draws on my business work... just previous workflows draws sended to my engynering team.

The easy way to work . I'ts an esasy software and very friendly to work with.

Need to be in other lenguages to help users. Some times not easy to draw..

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple to use and powerful tool

Kommentare: Cacoo provides a clear and easy way to produce diagrams describing complex technical solutions which are then understandable to less technical stake holders

Cacoo provides an incredibly easy to use platform for creating in depth analysis and design diagrams. The interface is intuitive mean no real requirement to train users to access features and be able to quickly produce business ready design artefacts.

Until Cacoo rolled out google SSO, logging into the product was tesious as it would bounce you from NuLab to Cacoo credentials. However now that is resolved I have little to complain about.

Aloyo
Office Assistant in Uganda
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Best software to manage a company's inflows and outflows

Kommentare: I am solving problems of ease to make reports at the end of each week of business cash flows. This is due to the available features as flowcharts

Cacoo is one of the easiest software I can recommend companies to use to manage their businesses in terms of finances. Cacoo is very affordable as to the good services it offers.

I find the software fine. Its easy to use therefore the more you learn the easier it becomes to use

Mark Noel
Mark Noel
Freelance Project Manager + UX Designer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Affordable. Very Good Support.

Kommentare: Well when I do process mapping or flowcharting to any systems, sub-systems, or components, Cacoo's toolbelt and customization options were flawless. The only problem is the Interaction Design when I do wireframing. But I know Cacoo is not really built for ID, so its all good.

Default templates are useful and very easy to modify depending on your needs. Drag and Drop editor is crazy easy.

Interaction Design in wireframing. Allowing to transition within 1 page (not sheets).

Leonardo
CTO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stable, full-featured and great UI

Kommentare: Great experience

Cacoo is really easy to use and allow me to work diagrams along the day, without worrying about saving or forget to commit any change in an open tab. Everything is always saved automatically and perfectly, without any data loss. Also, it provides a lot of pre-defined icons that help to create better diagrams, and don't have any restriction of importing external graphics from the Clipboard.

The mind-map template do not move adjusts its nodes dynamically, so its behaves like a normal chart in the mind-map style. It would be nice to have something similar to mindmeister that snaps and arranges the boxes more easily.

Beverly
HR Officer in Philippinen
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo is convenient and easy to use, with great value for money!

What make me like Cacoo is that it is so easy to use. Most of our employees are gen X, most are not that tech savvy, but they manage to use it so easily.

Cacoo needs to create more options on how to make the end projects aesthetic. Give more options for collaborative designs. But more or less, the important part is that it is very easy to use.

Ronnie
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy to Understand Diagramming

Kommentare: So easy I don't give it much thought. Just go to it and do the job.

When I need a quick diagram, even a complex one, Cacoo gets results fast, and it's so clear, the target audience ask what tool I use.

Hmmm??? Cacoo can't read my mind and do it for me?

Maurice
Tendering in Nigeria
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maurice Usoro

Effective response to their customers thereby making it more efficient.

None to complain about yet. Services very exceptional

Lisa
Product Management Lead in USA

I have been using Cacoo for about 2 years now. Very easy to use and perfect for my needs.

Very easy to use and almost immediate support after sending email. Easy way to visualize and organize your work. I provides me with the ability to use 'hand drawn' options which are pretty cool and make it look like we are just "whiteboarding" and not making real decisions right away which puts people at ease.

I don't know if it is an issue with the product or my internet, but when the wire has a lot of elements it takes a long time to move items (grouped or selected together) or increase or decrease resolution.

Chiara
Associate Project Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best wireframing tools out there!

Kommentare: I have been using Cacoo for creating charts, diagrams, site maps, site architecture and to create images to use in presentations to take people through really complex concepts in a very user friendly and clear way

I've been using Cacoo for over 7 years now and I still love it and prefer to most other online tools I've tried. It's good value in terms of price but provides an impeccable service and it's completely based online so it's very handy both for collaboration, back ups and can be used pretty much from anywhere.

the only thing I'd like for them to improve is the image manipulation tool

Jens
technical Editor in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Best webbased Mockup- and Flowchart tool

Kommentare: I really like to work with Cacoo as I don't have similar Tools like Visio. It is a good platform to be creative. For Example I have used it to create a Gaming Board as a base for an upcoming Board Game.

This Software is really easy to use and is based on the most popular processes for building strong Flowcharts, Diagrams and Mockups. There are very many Icons and graphics to use

As it is a webbased Software in some circumstances it is a little slow. and of course you only can use it on big Screens. It should have better performance on Tablets like iPad.

Marc
Computer analyst in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review for cacoo

Kommentare: I'm a computer analyst and i use cacoo to draw the screen of the application. Very usefull and very nice application. Also eays to share project with the other analyst. Easy to learn how to use it.

It's on the internet. Easy to use, good software, reliable

At first there was a french version of Cacoo. With the new version, they remove the french version, just english. Il would prefer if we still had the french version.

Paul
Senior Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product overall

Kommentare: Overall very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

Ease of use. Rich feature set. Great collaboration tool with simultaneous editing. Centralizing and saving all our whiteboard sessions is a huge value to our team.

Live support via chatbot can be a bit unresponsive. Minor problems with adding users.

Graciela
Employee in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cacoo a software for teamwork

Kommentare: My experience was really good, I like the tools, the options and all the things about the software.

This software let us have a great team work, thanks to the differents tools, the differents functions, this software it's absolutely useful and great, the differents tools and options let us create a great environment.

It's not really easy to use, in some cases it's difficult to understand what you need to do with some tools and functions, but it's a great software.

Hariprasath
Salesforce Lead Developer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Cacoo

Kommentare: When you are a newbie for a Software product and you'll need to understand the product well then use Cacoo to create diagrams to easily understand the flow of the product functionality. When I used Cacoo it was really helpful to understand the functionality of a product using the diagrams
Easily can share with the lead to get approval

The way we can use it to create diagrams. It's very much easy to create a diagram for a whole big software product features. I am using this and recommend my friends to use for their easiness to build a product in the diagrams using Cacoo.

Sometimes it's very hard to zoom in and out because the window is somewhat big.

Ruchi
Senior Software Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made flow chart so easy

Liked the colored boxes. Very ease to use and the way of alignment is just great. Quick and nice solution for making any type of complicated flow diagrams.

The only thing I like the least is selecting and moving multiple objects from one place to another.

Rohit
Senior Associate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome Flowchart Solution!

Kommentare: Awesome Flowchart Solution..:)

Very ease of use. Loved the interactive tools. Have almost all the functionality which I need to design a flowchart.

Nothing I think of so far. Perfect solution for my work.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's an OK tool to build overall architect diagram.

It has AWS basic icons support. And I don't need to install software on my laptop to build diagram.

The AWS icons are not in the same style. Some of them are lighter, some of them are heavy background color and larger.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An online diagram Maker.

Kommentare: A web-based application that can be accessed from anywhere in a very convenient way to work. I just bring my atom computer and that's it, I can build any mind map immediately with cacoo.

A mind map or diagram is very important in my business. The standardized icons and workflow are really very helpful. When getting from photoshop it is really a relief that all icons are really familiar. For a basic diagram, it really does a great job. Online sharing job eliminates needs to upload again to cloud. Sharing embedded with Iframe is very handy when sharing on a WordPress blog. Not uploading to the server means less bandwidth consumption and resource. The browser-based application makes my work simple.

I need to use a bit powerful computer to use it cacoo, my atom processor does the job terribly. Using a good computer needed for flawless performance.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Long term user and easy to use

I can collaborate with my clients and team members. Free plan is good enough for me.

Nothing that I can think of. But my usage is limited.

Gonzalo
Technician in Uruguay
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A clean and easy tool

Kommentare: Cacoo is simply the best toool for office layouts, Mobiliary design, datacenter modeling, and any grafical task.

cacoo, give the posibilitie of do some Office Layouts and Datacenters Maps in my six Jobs where i ise it, and i dont know any other tool that help me to do my jobs in that way. Cacoo is very simple, usefull and easy to use.

i have no cons to tell, i used cacoo for a very long time and i havents any bad thing about it.

Mack
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Cacoo is easy and powerful

Kommentare: So, far I love it. It just works really well for me and is easy to learn.

I like the ease of which you can create new diagrams, flowcharts, and wire frames. I use this software to design, preview and help test the iOS apps I develop. The wire frame models are easy to create and very easy to modify or change as needed. Other software is confusing and time consuming. Cacoo is so easy and really, a pleasure to use.

I would like to see more iOS icons and graphics that are native to the shape component. Really though, I just can just import the images I need as I go and even drag-n-drop what I need at the moment.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

Easy to use, no programming skills required.

Limited export options in the free version