Filtern nach:

Über Spectacular

Home inspection system for any device, that offers team inspections, online card processing, agreements, photo editing & more.

Erfahre mehr über Spectacular

David M.
inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great inspection reports

Kommentare: I've used spectacular for about 2 years now. I like it and recommend it to other inspectors that ask.

I like how you can do the whole report for my cell phone. Right there on the job I can do the inspection and take pictures that go directly into the report. At the end I can send the report to the client and realtors with easy. There is also ways to change and add sections to make it how you want the report to look.

Sometimes when using team inspect with other inspectors on large job we have to get out of the app and go back into it because it stops connecting. Its probably due to service and location issue.

Leon F.
Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

After other free trials..I picked Spectacular!

Kommentare: Professional looking narrative reports, does not require heavy click through to fill in section>comments.
Comes loaded with comments that you can use again and again, and even add to the template comments.

*Elite Package user* Fully functional software right out the box. Suits all my home inspection need when in the field. You will not need the internet during use of software. Feels fast when moving through your inspection report and love the color coded severity legend and ease of backups.

N/A. with the program itself, just what I needed to get going. *Manual* My only indirect issue is with the online manual. No set-up issues but I read through the manual just for assurance and as to not destroy my templates. It seems clunky and text to small on my desktop.

Melody W.
Managing Member in USA

Absolute best inspection program out there.

App based, tons of comments that can be adapted for your specific area, customer service is quick, price is great, customer reports are fabulous and easy to read format. So much more and worth checking out.

4-Point Inspection has just been added and needs adjusted to fit our format that I haven't taken time to do. Wind Mitigation hasn't been introduced yet.