Thank you, Jesus!!!

Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Shane T.
Founder / Director / CEO

Kommentare: To potential users of PieSync:
Have you ever tried to "sync" contacts between Google Contacts, a CRM, another CRM, a website (that has a CRM), and perhaps various tools (that also are driven by your contacts)? I'm sure you have. And I'm sure you hated your life when doing so. And I'm sure you realized that each company's "integrations" are nothing short of terrible if they wrote their "integration" themselves. I mean, there's nothing like reinventing the "integration" wheel for every single company that needs to share / import contacts, right?!?!? And by the way, "pushing" (which is NOT "syncing") contacts with Zapier is NOT good enough. The idea is to keep all these systems IN SYNC - if a contact changes in one system, it needs to change IN REAL TIME with all the other systems. This is what PieSync does. This is why PieSync is awesome. And without PieSync, this is almost impossible to do.
To software companies that need to share / import contacts as part of their system:
Please stop reinventing the wheel. Software companies are letting single-focus other software companies take care of all sorts of things from voice (Twilio), transactional emails (SendGrid), to authentication (Google and Facebook). It's time to stop writing your own point-to-point "integrations" that share your "contacts" and simply let PieSync do it for you. It's all they do! They are better at than you are! Let them do it cleanly! Also, please don't think your "import/export via a .csv file" is a "solution". It's not. It's a pain in the a$$ for everyone involved and probably generates a number of support tickets for your support team each day. Get rid of that functionality and do it right.
Oh... and thank you for all that you do, lovely software companies. :) I love your software, but I can't stand your integrations - unless you use PieSync. Simply use PieSync for sharing contacts (since that's what THEY do best) and then you can focus on what YOU do best.

Vorteile: - It SYNCS contacts (which is not "pushing" contacts via Zapier) between any system that uses it.
- It WORKS FLAWLESSLY. I never have to mess with it. It just works.
- It's fast.
- Umm... what else is there? I mean, it SYNCS your contacts in real-time!!!

Nachteile: - More developers (and therefore more "management" of software companies) need to use PieSync for their integrations.
- It's not free - which is fine because it is WELL worth the money for what it does.

Best (only!) Tw0-Way Sync of Contacts between Infusionsoft and Gist (ConvertFox)

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Daniel R.
Owner / Director
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I've had the best experience with setting up and using PieSync than I've had with literally any other piece of software I've ever used.

Vorteile: So easy to set up and sycn as many custom fields between Infusionsoft and Gist as I wanted. Works perfectly! And instantly!

Nachteile: It doesn't sync all "Tags" at once (as there could potentially be hundreds or thousdands), but you can sync as many individual ones as you want.

User friendly for the non-techy people!

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Mandy V.
Director of Marketing

Kommentare: I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I highly recommend this solution and am so happy we chose it!

Vorteile: I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.

Nachteile: My only issue, and it's not huge, is that there are some fields that don't sync because of the type of field they are. I found a work around but it would be great if for example, a drop down in CRM could map to a drop down field in HubSpot. There is also a little button that sometimes pops on automatically when setting up an integration that will sync the other way around. That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off. Would be nice if it didn't automatically turn on.

Easy to use and good support

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Adela B.
marketing manager

Kommentare: We were able to connect our CRM system with our marketing automation platform

Vorteile: Very straightforward to set-up the two-way syncs between platforms and the customer support is very fast and helpful.
As it's still fairly new, full integrations aren't built out yet on certain platforms like Base CRM.

Nachteile: We're now able to create a two-way integration between our CRM system and our marketing automation platform, integrating two systems that previously weren't able to talk to each other.

Hi Adela,

Thank you for this perfect review :) Really appreciate your feedback, although I think you accidentally made a mistake with our cons. No problem though because I think this is one of the main reason you're using PieSync so thank you for sharing your insights on how you use your CRM and your marketing automation platform.

It's an excellent tool

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Sofia R.
Copywriter
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I work on my own and I am using more CRM and email marketing tools to get clients as a freelancer, so I realized that I need software that helps me with the synchronization of contacts, which is gradually increasing. This is how I recently got to know PieSync and I'm using the trial version. I am very happy with this software! It saves me time and helps me optimize my contact list, keeping it synchronized and updated in the software I use. I really recommend it 100% -

Vorteile: It's an excellent tool that allows you to synchronize contacts in all your applications and software automatically, which saves me a lot of time and allows to optimize my work; the changes are constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about doing it manually or being on top of it. It works perfectly and the synchronization is done in a multidirectional way. It has a large list of softwares that are integrated into it, and each day increases. The configuration is simple, it is easy to understand and use because it has a fairly intuitive user interface.

Nachteile: For now I've no complaints, it has worked perfectly and I'm completely satisfied.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Chief Marketing Officer
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had a few syncing problems because of a Mailchimp's restriction, which did not allow us to update the contact. I had a chat with the customer care; they were ready and quickly on the response and find out a workaround to fix it.

Vorteile: It does exactly what we were looking for. Syncing contacts between Google Contacts and our Database in Mailchimp it is crucial to communicate properly with our audience. Moreover, because we work on a weekly basis on the labels and create clusters and groups of audiences.

Nachteile: Actually, I did not find it yet.

Only solution for Zoho<>Outreach

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Frank L.
Chief Product Officer

Vorteile: PieSync was the only option we could find that allowed us to connect ZohoCRM and Outreach.io - at least to do it well. Zoho Flow claimed to work, but it was a catastrophe because it was both unreliable and drove up the cost of our ZohoCRM seats because it uses webhooks. PieSync does it all intelligently with API's, and we used it to sync with MailChimp too. We only use one-way sync because it's all about marketing automation for us, and PieSync has been a an all-star for us. Their customer support was also super helpful when we hit a snag early on!

Nachteile: The two-way sync can drive up costs quickly, so you want to be sure it is worth it for you.

I wish I pulled the trigger sooner

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Jeremy C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using it between ActiveCampaign and Google Contacts. I was shy to pull the trigger thinking I can just manually update things once a month to save money. Boy was I wrong, this was a game changer, and saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: Made my life easier in a sense that I have more time to do other things versus trying to sync my systems together on a monthly basis.

Nachteile: Lack of duplication, so setting it up for multiple users is time consuming but I guess you only have to do it once. No global settings.

AirCall <> Zoho CRM Sync

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Franz V.
COO
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using PieSync to sync leads and contacts between Zoho CRM and AirCall. The set up was surprisingly easy and until now the sync has worked without any problems. Thumbs up for this great solution!

Vorteile: Easy to set up
Easy to maintain
Works as expected without any problems

Nachteile: Its not the cheapest but its worth the money

The easiest way of setting up two-way contact synchronisation between apps

Richard T.
IT Business Growth Expert

Kommentare: Quick and easy two-way synchronisation of contacts between cloud products.

Vorteile: It's easy to set up and use. The website GUI is simple to follow and allows you to connect 3rd party contact apps to each other for two-way synchronisation. I use PieSync to keep the contacts in my two Google accounts -- personal and work -- in sync. I also use PieSync to keep my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) package -- Nimble -- in sync with Google's G Suite and visa versa. Bottom line -- it just works, and it works well!

Nachteile: I have a large number of contacts (3000+) so the pricing for synchronisation starts to become an issue.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for this great review. Good to hear that you are using PieSync to keep Nimble in sync with Google. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to send an email to our support team, they would be happy to help you.

Ewout

PieSync - helpful tool to sync contacts across multiple cloud services

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Forrest G.
Principal
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Relatively easy to set up and configure, with selectable bi-directional sync, makes it a crucial component to synchronize contact info across disparate cloud services.

Vorteile: It works and fills the gap where disparate cloud services do not provide native sync I/O (outside of direct API or CSV import/export). With recent funding, it looks like the velocity of adding additional sync end-points is increasing. Very nice.

Nachteile: Currently, there is no history or logging of what happened. There isn't much documentation about what fields are synced (and/or it seems like there are fields that are not synced, that would be helpful to sync).

von PieSync an 27.6.2016

Hi Forrest,

Thank you for your review. Regarding the two missing features - we are working on both of them with a launch date by the end of this summer!

You will be able to see the log of all changes made to contacts in sync. Also, we will introduce custom fields syncing and mapping, meaning you will be able to sync all fields, eliminating the need for documentation on which fields are synced (as we will sync them all!). You can already find documentation in our Help Center by checking the help article of App A and then compare it to the help article of App B. I agree it's not ideal, but soon this won't be necessary anymore. We'll keep you posted once we introduce these 2 features.

Works Great for Syncing Contacts - No Better Solution

Alex B.
Founder ' CEO

Kommentare: We are able to sync contacts between our multiple SaaS accounts without conflicts in data.

Vorteile: We are regularly using automation at our company and for our clients. Having proper 2-way sync is tough to come across for all of the SaaS that we are currently using. In some instances, we have made Zapier work to give at least 1-way sync, which is still required at times, but when possible, we definitely use PieSync for our syncing needs.

Nachteile: I have some SMB clients that have a lot of contacts but they are still a very small company. The pricing does start to get pretty expensive especially if 99% of the contacts dont actually change on a regular basis. If you have 100k people in your CRM over time, even if you arent touching most of them, you have to pay for a pretty high tier to keep them synced. Selective sync is good in this regard if you dont want everyone in your CRM to be synced to say your Help Desk for example, but there are scenarios where this can get pretty expensive.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear that we are to help you syncing contacts. And contacts are just the beginning of what we'd like to sync for you :) If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, they would be happy to help you out.

Syncing Done Right

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Josh C.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: First and foremost, it's SUPER simple to set up syncs. Whereas our previous syncing solution took a couple of hours to get up and running, PieSync took about 5 minutes. What's more, we were able to customize the sync to our liking, cutting out several extra steps that we had to complete in our previous system. This saved our team about 30 minutes per person per day. It's amazing!

Nachteile: My only gripe is that I get logged out of the system relatively regularly. For someone who LOVES watching the real time report of syncs, this can get a little annoying (but just a little).

Fantastic Syncing Solution, Excellent Customer Support

Robert P.
Artistic Director

Kommentare: It has saved us an enormous amount of time, and allows us to sync between our CRM solution and MailChimp with ease, something that was incredibly difficult to do with our previous CRM solution.

Vorteile: PieSync has made it incredibly easy for us to sync groups between Prosperworks (our CRM solution) and MailChimp. We use tags in Prosperworks that indicates which groups we want to sync, and then send targeted campaigns to those groups in MailChimp. PieSync is extremely clear, and allows users to build sync solutions using a step by step prospers that is very intuitive.

Nachteile: The only downside is that it is not cheap. If it was half the price, it would be even better, but to be honest, it is so valuable, at least for our needs, that we are willing to pay it.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your awesome review. Our team will be really happy after reading your feedback. Great to hear that we have been able to save you time so you can focus on your core business. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions about our pricing.

Flawless real time sync

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Nuno M.
Consultant

Kommentare: I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

Vorteile: Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

Nachteile: Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

Hi Nuno,

Thank you for your feedback and your awesome review. I'm really happy we have been able to save you time with updating your CRMs. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Best,
Ewout

An easy, and intuitive process that made me a much happier person compared to the last software used

Mauro G.
Business Partnerships Associate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Constant two-way syncing was essential and helps a great amount!

Vorteile: Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I am decent when using technology but that does not mean that I do not want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just did not get the job done like PieSync does. We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it is difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

Hi Mauro,

Thank you for this 10/10 review. I only read good things here :) Let me know if there's anything we need to improve or can do better.

Ewout

PieSync does what data connectors do not do. It actually syncs your contacts!

Craig m. J.
Managing Member / Owner

Vorteile: That it actually syncs and that it works consistently! No triggers are needed although you can set rules. Set it and forget it :)

Nachteile: Nothing really, While I feel that it is quite simple to use, if anything it is too flexible (multiple rules, ability to sync to and from more than one platform). While valuable, this might be intimidating to some users.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for this great review. Great to hear that we have been able to help you with syncing contacts. And that's only the start of our plan ;) Stay tuned for some mayor improvements.

Ewout

Synchronized data in different software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Fedra S.
Photograpehr
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm using Piesync within the test days and I really like it. I was able to synchronize my Gmail contacts with Mailchimp and Debitoor. I liked it a lot because it's easy to use and it saved me some time. The trial period offers all the tools of the software, without restriction so I can analyze its total scope. The configuration has been easy, I haven't had any complications. It's definitely a useful and necessary software for any company.

Vorteile: It's a great tool to synchronize contacts and not have to rewrite them in every software that we use. I really like that the synchronization is bidirectional, it saves me a lot of work. It gives you the opportunity to scale through your plans and that's pretty good.

Nachteile: The price is adjusted depending on the number of contacts, so if you have a small company that is growing, you can pay a lot in the future and that depends on the number of contacts you need to handle. I think that the number of users or customers that a company has, doesn't determine your monetary income, so you may end up paying more than you earn.

Piesync simplifies a very hard business problem by connecting and syncing cloud-based apps

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Barry R.
President and Co-Founder

Kommentare: Saved time and money to sync apps. Also increased the quality of our data, making our people more productive.

Vorteile: It's easy to use
Works extremely well
Great Customer Service
Limited bugs
Reduced extra time
Increases the quality of all our data
Great selection of business apps that connect with their app

Nachteile: It takes time to set it up and test the connections. However, less time than other products.
Would like more automated detailed reports on sync issues by transaction.

Hi Barry,

Thank you for this great review. 10/10 is great, but we are still working on some improvements to help you even better. The reports are a good idea, I'll make sure to add this to our roadmap.

Ewout

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Emily M.
Chief Operations Officer
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs. - Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)
- Simple, straightforward UI
- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Nachteile: - Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support.
- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

von PieSync an 30.3.2018

Hi Emily,

Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email.

Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement.

Ewout

Indispensable tool - can't work anymore without it

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Bram C.
Managing Director
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I wouldn't have thought how crucial syncing of my contacts could ever be but in this highly connected world, it is simply a necessity. I've been using piesync for more than two years now and can't live without it anymore. At start we used it to sync google apps with highrise and it was great to always have the latest update in your contact list and phone - and that for my whole team. However, we decided to switch to hubspot one year ago and Piesync wasn't yet supporting this app. At first I thought we could live with it but very quickly it became clear what a big miss it proved to be to NOT have all our contacts constantly synced. Contact data became quickly outdated and decentralised. Eventually, I contacted Piesync and almost begged them to setup the link with Hubspot, which they did together with us for trial. Apart from committing to a full blown account for all my users for at least 1 year, I had not to commit to anything else but as I said, the service is so indispensable once you have it that there's no way back. I still love what they do, how easy it may sound ("simply syncing contact data"), and I can only recommend anybody else with the same problem to try it out.

Vorteile: indispensable 'tool' and great support team

Nachteile: I can't think of any

easy setup, syncing happens like magic

Darko B.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: contacts, CRM and mailing app are syncing automatically. Don´t have to move a finger. It saves me at least 1 hour a week.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the ease of use (connecting two apps), lay back and let piesync make the syncing job magically.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is the fact that still some app connectors are missing and from my perspective took a long time to become productive, BUT it´s only my view and doesn´t represent necessarily an objective point of view. Good thing is, that the pipeline is fully packed with apps to come in the future.

Hi Darko,

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that we have been able to help you with a little bit of sync magic :) Let us know what apps you'd like to integrate with and we are happy to add them our roadmap.

Ewout

Excellent product and the best for syncing data between cloud platforms.

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Clive H.

Kommentare: Massive time saving and consistent data across multiple platforms.Because it works so well I forget about it, when it can make my life so much easier. I have had to add a task in my diary to remind me to login and see what else I can use it for.

Vorteile: It does exactly what it says and just works quietly in the background without needing me to intervene.

von PieSync an 30.3.2018

Hi Clive,

Thank you for this excellent review. Let u know if there is anything we can improve for you. Maybe a reminder email ;)

Thanks again,
Ewout

Better than a slice of Apple Pie :-)

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Jason J.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Piesync is a massive time saver allowing you to synchronize multiple data sets. I do a lot of business consulting and there are several different CRM's I like and recommend depending on use case. PieSync allows me to easily move data from one service to another. It's also very useful for integrating missing features from one program. For example, lets say you are using CRM XYZ but it doesn't offer the mailing list features you want, piesync will synchronize in both directions with over 25 email marketing services. Basically, using PieSync allows you to build out an automated/customized software stack that would be extremely difficult to replicate with automated data synchronization.

Nachteile: Only real con is they may be missing a a few popular apps but they have a huge list of integrations and are adding new apps all the time and they take customer request seriously.

All happens in the background - very slick

Safe Money Strategist, Chartered Federal Benefits Consultant ChFEBC

Vorteile: I don't ever have to think about this. Syncs magically happen when I'm not even looking for them to!

Nachteile: Not sure I have nailed down the best way to sync across various platforms but overall this is a great tool.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. If you have any questions about your sync, don't hesitate to reach out to support and request a meeting with one of our experts. They would be happy to help you.