Über Configio

Configio ist eine führende Event-Management-Plattform mit allem, was du zur effektiven Verwaltung deiner Veranstaltungen benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Configio

The sales team and project management team were wonderful. Unfortunately day-of support was severely lacking and I was left scrambling.

Bewertungen zu Configio

4,9

Configio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Configio bereits verwendet?

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this product - no other system gives you the flexibility and control

Super easy to use, tutorial videos are great. Live support is unmatched.

After one year of use, we have nothing we would change at this point

National Solutions Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

'All-in-One' robust platform with responsive customer service

Kommentare: Configio has allowed our young organization to both streamline basic functions (such as email communications, event management, and webstore), as well as begin to grow into other functions and processes (such as learning management systems) within the same webspace. Customer service is very responsive and friendly, and development required for customized functions has been very detailed, straightforward, responsive to sprint changes, and delivered on time (if not sooner) than promised. I typically hesitate to give any company top ratings in all categories, but Configio is head of the class in every case.

- Responsive and Friendly Customer Service - Price - Obvious desire and strive at all levels of the company to know and meet the customer's needs - Customization ability to brand and structure your products and processes as you see fit - Regular updates with new features that incorporate customer feedback

- The learning curve for Configio is daunting at first, but you soon realize that each different piece functions similarly in process to the others. Most everything, once learned, can be applied to other features. After the initial training session and some time spent on your own, this 'con' is non-existent. - At times it's difficult to know where to look for certain options, but that's only because of how robust the system is; regardless, options are laid out as straightforward as possible, with minimal 'clicks' to get to what you need. Additionally, the knowledge base is extensive and customer service is always happy to direct you to what you need if/when you're unable to find what's needed in the help documentation.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features but customizing beyond that is difficult

Kommentare: We're using Configio as a portal to allow easy signup for classes and events at our company.

It allows us to a lot of valuable things with handling event details and customizing the user and admin experience, but integrating with our services has been a pain

If their out-of-the-box solution works for you, then you'll have a great time. But if you want them to add features or even if you want to use features (for example the Configio API) extensively that they apparently don't get much use from, then you'll have lots of trouble. It takes months to get any contracting work done from them, and they miss basic considerations that we were upfront about when we signed on with this product. Most of the UI customization is available just through hundreds of checkboxes - not an ideal interface.

Tina
Tina
Virtual Assistant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stellar Service, Above and Beyond Product Experience, Amazing Solutions, Great Price

Kommentare: When we decided to update and redo our website several months ago we had no idea what a mess it was going to become. We started with a well-branded website company and after investing more than a month of design/build time we realized that we had been misleading by the firm and that they could not provide the outcome, functionality, or support we required for our new site. We had to start completely over. We researched several companies out there and decided to choose Configio based largely on the fact that they had so many solutions all in one platform. They could do everything we needed and more! We were a little gun-shy considering our recent experience with the previous firm, so we asked a lot of questions and the service we received upfront before we ever became a customer was unmatched. Configio's team of professionals has been there with us every step of the way with a helping hand. I have never received such stellar service anywhere! When we call, we know all of the support techs by the first name and we NEVER have to wait to reach someone, which for us, time is very important. We are more than pleased with our experience with Configio and we tell everyone about them. Their product provides complete solutions for whatever you need in regards to performance, functionality, analytics, big data, user experience, and an all encompassed platform for everything we needed to run our business. We no longer have to use multiple platforms like we did in the past. Our CRM, Email, learning system, webinars, order and event tracking, website, it's all together!
Thank You Configio!!! We love you.

Everything! The ability to have everything I need to run my business in one place. Order and Event tracking, big data, CRM, Email marketing, analytics, you name it.

It was a bit overwhelming when I first started learning it, but you soon realize that it is set up to be user-friendly and after a few days it all starts to make sense. I find my self-navigating so easily now and everything makes sense.

Rhonda
E-Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

They had a great solution for our complex class registration needs

Kommentare: My organization, a large community hospital, had a need to provide online registration for all kinds of classes, seminars, screenings, and continuing education events. Some of these are ongoing, such as monthly childbirth classes. Others are one-day events, such as heart screenings. These events draw people of all ages, including a significant population of people who don't use email. Figuring out how to register the no-email population was the kicker for us. Not only did the Configio software make this possible, the extensive training the customer support staff provided gave me all the help I needed to set up a process that answered our every need. Every time I've reached out to customer support for questions, they have been extremely responsive. In the one instance where we had to request custom coding, Configio's developers provided just what we needed in a timely manner. The software's reporting features also have worked very well for us in providing class/event rosters with custom information that helps us manage our events very well. I gave it five stars in every category except Ease of Use. The only reason that has a four-star rating is because it has a lot of bells and whistles to learn. But its complexity is what makes it great, so I don't consider that to be a detriment. And, I do feel that my training was more than adequate to thoroughly cover the program. I recommend Configio without hesitation.

It has a way to manage every registration "curve" we've thrown at it.

This is not a "con," but be aware that it does take some time to learn the software, although with terrific training and support.

Peter
President in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Software!

Kommentare: After an extensive 5 year search I was introduced to Configio. It's a one stop shop for companies that are looking to consolidate various business software programs into one robust system. One of the best aspects of Configio is their customer and technical support team! Unlike some software companies, Configio is always available and open to suggestions on how to make improvements. I couldn't recommend a better software program for your business!

One stop shop to address all my company's software needs.

I would like to see improvements to make the software more user friendly. The challenge of being able to tackle so many software components is a task within itself. However the design elements of creating product forms / lists / etc. have to be more straight forward so that a 5 year old could figure it out. My suggestions would be a step by step method on building products and addressing various features.

Peter
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

MCE created a bespoke on line registration, e-commerce, CRM program for our sports company.

Kommentare: The team at MCE were selected to create an e commerce platform for Challenger Sports that would allow hundreds of thousands of customers each year to search, register and pay for one of our 5,000+ soccer coaching programs throughout North America. They also created an on line shop that acted both as a stand alone store and as an additional revenue source during the registration process. Following the successful launch of this application, MCE created a custom CRM program for Challenger which is now used to manage the sales and marketing process of over 100 employees in 12 offices. The transition from our previous program took several months to complete and as with any change we encountered challenges and issues that we did not anticipate. Each time MCE were quick to respond and frequently worked outside of traditional office hours to correct the problems. The event registration application has proved be extremely robust and we have had no bandwidth issues with hundreds of customers registering at the same time. MCE also provides a built in email marketing program which has not only proved to be extremely useful but has also saved money that was previously spent on stand alone email marketing fees. The MCE application has an initially intimidating learning curve due to the large number of controls and flexibility given to each user to customize the environment, variable data, images, videos, copy, transaction emails and financial set up of the events being run. However if my team of British Soccer coaches can master the process then I am confident others in business should have no problem!

Patrick
Patrick
BPC Student Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung

Very easy to use and Great customer service

Kommentare: You get to create a website for whatever you need and it is reliable and very nice. I love the customer service and they helped a lot.

I like how simple it is to use and that whenever I need a question the customer service is right there available.

It takes a while to customize whatever you need to do. There are a lot of options so it is a lot to process.

Mike
Mike
Partner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product. All in one system. Easy to use right of the box.

Kommentare: We purchased the product to use for an extensive email campaign but we wanted a complete solution that included CRM. After comparing the options it became apparent that My Custom Event was the best fit for us, particularly when you factor in the system allows us to expand our options down the road with a shopping cart, product videos, etc. After our first email campaign we hit a snag and the the team at My Custom Event was there to walk us through the process and get us back on track. Their customer service from the initial demo to the help with the email campaign was top notch.

Grants Management Specialist in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hard to learn, but worth it

- Able to reach numerous users that stray from what is normally recognized as our target market - Helpful customer service

- Not initially user friendly - No free trial

Jason
Founder in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value - happy to have made the decision to go with Configio

Kommentare: There are many more features and customizations than I expected for the price - and customer service has been perhaps the best I've ever experienced. Before going with super expensive alternatives, I strongly consider trying this option first.

Patty
CFO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best customer service, best response to issues, and software is easy to use.

Kommentare: I have worked with My Custom Event for over five years. We just signed a new five year contract for our summer programs and a special custom software that we use to schedule student trips. My Custom Event worked with our school to create a custom piece of software that made our lives so much easier. The staff and CEO have been great to work with. It was awesome working with Bob Bailey on our custom software and he has been so responsive to changes that continue to improve our product. Our Summer Camp Director has expressed extreme satisfaction with the summer camp program. He loves working with the staff at My Custom Event and had no problem committing to a new five year deal to continue to use the software. Check it out!

Phil

Super Online Registration and Event Management Software

Kommentare: We've been using the product for 3 years to manage our online registration for leagues, tournaments, camps and special events. The features and capabilities seem endless. The customer service team is very helpful and friendly. They answer my questions and help me find the solutions I need within their program. (It's great getting to speak to a live person.)
The software handles my small and large events well and I don't foresee outgrowing its capabilities.
The only downside I've experienced is that there are so many features and options it can be overwhelming. However, whenever I've needed an additional feature, they already have it integrated and their support staff train me on how to use it.

Krysten
Program Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect option for a small non-profit

Kommentare: We love having the ability to control the functions of our website. We really appreciate the great customer support as well!

We are in control of our website content

Figuring out some of the content editors are complex, but Customer Support staff are always willing the help!

Kevin
Managing Partner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazed by all the features and how simple they are to emply

Kommentare: Our use of Event Manager started with Customer Support Ticket management, Customer Relationship Manager and E-Commerce Sales at our dealership but quickly grew into Learning Management and Member Management. We use Event Manager for all our internal corporate education and certifications and now we sell our training online too across the country. Very simple to learn, easy to author content, very comprehensive features and fully integrated. I would encourage you to speak with them directly. Best Ever!

Andrew

Camp Registration System

Kommentare: During my 24 years as director, our camp has tried both out-of-the-box camp registration software and custom registration software from other vendors. My Custom Event has been BY FAR the best we've used. It has been completely customized to our needs, including unique features that make the registration process easy for parents and hugely time-saving for our staff, with prompt and competent customer service. I had no hesitation to re-up our contract with My Custom Event. I recommend them highly.

Tiana
Development Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I used MCE for a luncheon fudraising event in May 2015. Great choice to use them!

Kommentare: Customer service was amazing. Staff made themselves available whenever they could to assist and answer questions. They set up our event page for us and walked me through the process for future use. Whenever I had a question, they had a quick answer and Ifelt very comfortable with the process and communication. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their job easier when setting up events and tracking info along the way. -Tiana G.

Frank
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Used MCE for better than several years with great success

Kommentare: We were early adopters of the MCE Software and it has been a great experience for us. We use it was a store front as well as a competition management system and it has worked out great. I don't like camping out in front of software having to learn, re-learn, and MCE is fast and intuitive allow me to set things up quickly and manage changes on the fly. The team at MCE is awesome, super responsive, and always there to help.

Ian
Owner in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have been delighted to find a software product that will enable us to grow our business.

Kommentare: Pros: 1) Our business is event driven which presents many challenges. The software is flexible to accommodate and automate our major requirements Cons: 1) We have used a different software package for many years so switching to a new software can be overwhelming and time consuming. Part of our challenge will be learn how to best maximize the new product and ensure we are fully utilizing it.

Bryan
Web and Graphic Designer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have barely scratched the surface of what My Custom Event offers and so far are very impressed!

Kommentare: The back end management system is very easy to use and can be tailored to a way that best suits the way you work. The few times that I have been hung up the help section or customer support resolved the issue. We have had the convenience of working in the same area as My Custom Event and it has been a pleasure working with and getting to know their team.

Karen
Development in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Tech support is the best. They go above and beyond with any question or concern.

Kommentare: Tech support will walk you through with anything you might not understand. If you are familiar with digital marketing and software like this, then it could be easy to learn. Like anything, it takes practice to master.
We like how it has managed our events, creates reports, and has saved us time and money with generating our email messages.

Matt
Director of Design and Development in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have just begun using My Custom Event Manager, and we are very impressed so far!

Kommentare: My Custom Event has so much to offer. The intuitive back end software makes it easy to set up online shopping carts, custom email campaigns as well as start to finish college level courses. There are many features we've yet to take advantage of, but we are sure the software can do nothing but propel our current business.

Carrie
Office Manager in USA

My Custom Event took our events to the next level

With My Custom Events we could get easy to read reports and counts for all of our events. Customer Service is extremely helpful in customizing our site for us. If you need any changes, They are right on it. My Custom Events is very user friendly for the admin as well as the consumer.

Navagating through the back site was a little confusing in the beginning, but once customer service walked me through it, it was great.

Director, Sales & Product Management in USA

Great Software Packed With Features...and excellent support

Kommentare: We are so happy with the choice to use Event Manager for our E-commerce platform, member discounts and learning management. There are so many integrated features that we can utilize now and in the future. It has really simplified our product management and order fulfillment too.

Clinton
Manager in USA

Great Customer Service!!

Kommentare: MCE is always quick to respond to questions and client needs. The support structure and their ability to assist via multiple faucets serves the client in an expeditious and user friendly matter.