'All-in-One' robust platform with responsive customer service

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
David A.
National Solutions Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Configio has allowed our young organization to both streamline basic functions (such as email communications, event management, and webstore), as well as begin to grow into other functions and processes (such as learning management systems) within the same webspace. Customer service is very responsive and friendly, and development required for customized functions has been very detailed, straightforward, responsive to sprint changes, and delivered on time (if not sooner) than promised. I typically hesitate to give any company top ratings in all categories, but Configio is head of the class in every case.

Vorteile: - Responsive and Friendly Customer Service
- Price
- Obvious desire and strive at all levels of the company to know and meet the customer's needs
- Customization ability to brand and structure your products and processes as you see fit
- Regular updates with new features that incorporate customer feedback

Nachteile: - The learning curve for Configio is daunting at first, but you soon realize that each different piece functions similarly in process to the others. Most everything, once learned, can be applied to other features. After the initial training session and some time spent on your own, this 'con' is non-existent.
- At times it's difficult to know where to look for certain options, but that's only because of how robust the system is; regardless, options are laid out as straightforward as possible, with minimal 'clicks' to get to what you need. Additionally, the knowledge base is extensive and customer service is always happy to direct you to what you need if/when you're unable to find what's needed in the help documentation.

Stellar Service, Above and Beyond Product Experience, Amazing Solutions, Great Price

Bewertet am 2.1.2017
Tina H.
Virtual Assistant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we decided to update and redo our website several months ago we had no idea what a mess it was going to become. We started with a well-branded website company and after investing more than a month of design/build time we realized that we had been misleading by the firm and that they could not provide the outcome, functionality, or support we required for our new site. We had to start completely over. We researched several companies out there and decided to choose Configio based largely on the fact that they had so many solutions all in one platform. They could do everything we needed and more! We were a little gun-shy considering our recent experience with the previous firm, so we asked a lot of questions and the service we received upfront before we ever became a customer was unmatched. Configio's team of professionals has been there with us every step of the way with a helping hand. I have never received such stellar service anywhere! When we call, we know all of the support techs by the first name and we NEVER have to wait to reach someone, which for us, time is very important. We are more than pleased with our experience with Configio and we tell everyone about them. Their product provides complete solutions for whatever you need in regards to performance, functionality, analytics, big data, user experience, and an all encompassed platform for everything we needed to run our business. We no longer have to use multiple platforms like we did in the past. Our CRM, Email, learning system, webinars, order and event tracking, website, it's all together!
Thank You Configio!!! We love you.

Vorteile: Everything! The ability to have everything I need to run my business in one place. Order and Event tracking, big data, CRM, Email marketing, analytics, you name it.

Nachteile: It was a bit overwhelming when I first started learning it, but you soon realize that it is set up to be user-friendly and after a few days it all starts to make sense. I find my self-navigating so easily now and everything makes sense.

They had a great solution for our complex class registration needs

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Rhonda M.
E-Marketing Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My organization, a large community hospital, had a need to provide online registration for all kinds of classes, seminars, screenings, and continuing education events. Some of these are ongoing, such as monthly childbirth classes. Others are one-day events, such as heart screenings. These events draw people of all ages, including a significant population of people who don't use email. Figuring out how to register the no-email population was the kicker for us. Not only did the Configio software make this possible, the extensive training the customer support staff provided gave me all the help I needed to set up a process that answered our every need. Every time I've reached out to customer support for questions, they have been extremely responsive. In the one instance where we had to request custom coding, Configio's developers provided just what we needed in a timely manner. The software's reporting features also have worked very well for us in providing class/event rosters with custom information that helps us manage our events very well. I gave it five stars in every category except Ease of Use. The only reason that has a four-star rating is because it has a lot of bells and whistles to learn. But its complexity is what makes it great, so I don't consider that to be a detriment. And, I do feel that my training was more than adequate to thoroughly cover the program. I recommend Configio without hesitation.

Vorteile: It has a way to manage every registration "curve" we've thrown at it.

Nachteile: This is not a "con," but be aware that it does take some time to learn the software, although with terrific training and support.

One Stop Software!

Bewertet am 21.1.2017
Peter Z.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After an extensive 5 year search I was introduced to Configio. It's a one stop shop for companies that are looking to consolidate various business software programs into one robust system. One of the best aspects of Configio is their customer and technical support team! Unlike some software companies, Configio is always available and open to suggestions on how to make improvements. I couldn't recommend a better software program for your business!

Vorteile: One stop shop to address all my company's software needs.

Nachteile: I would like to see improvements to make the software more user friendly. The challenge of being able to tackle so many software components is a task within itself. However the design elements of creating product forms / lists / etc. have to be more straight forward so that a 5 year old could figure it out. My suggestions would be a step by step method on building products and addressing various features.

Excellent LMS software

Tom H.
Training Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Configio has been extraordinary in answering my questions and addressing all of my concerns with my non traditional, challenge oriented training website. If they didn't know the answer to a question, they would tell me and would get back with me. There have been several serious concerns that Teri has responded to that have convinced me without any doubt that I have made the right choice. She definitely has my respect and our business.

Vorteile: It does everything I want it to do. We sell online training for moving company employees and management through a monthly subscription.

Nachteile: It requires a learning the software which I have little time to do but then again, any software programs will require time.

MCE created a bespoke on line registration, e-commerce, CRM program for our sports company.

Bewertet am 3.6.2015
Peter A.

Kommentare: The team at MCE were selected to create an e commerce platform for Challenger Sports that would allow hundreds of thousands of customers each year to search, register and pay for one of our 5,000+ soccer coaching programs throughout North America. They also created an on line shop that acted both as a stand alone store and as an additional revenue source during the registration process. Following the successful launch of this application, MCE created a custom CRM program for Challenger which is now used to manage the sales and marketing process of over 100 employees in 12 offices. The transition from our previous program took several months to complete and as with any change we encountered challenges and issues that we did not anticipate. Each time MCE were quick to respond and frequently worked outside of traditional office hours to correct the problems. The event registration application has proved be extremely robust and we have had no bandwidth issues with hundreds of customers registering at the same time. MCE also provides a built in email marketing program which has not only proved to be extremely useful but has also saved money that was previously spent on stand alone email marketing fees. The MCE application has an initially intimidating learning curve due to the large number of controls and flexibility given to each user to customize the environment, variable data, images, videos, copy, transaction emails and financial set up of the events being run. However if my team of British Soccer coaches can master the process then I am confident others in business should have no problem!

Fantastic Service, Great Company

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Devon G.
Founder & CEO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Configio provided me with a professional platform that is easy-to-use and allows me to run my business. I use the platform as a learning management system in which my customers can create account profiles, purchase products, and complete courses. There are multiple ways that I can communicate with my customers through Configio including email campaigns, social media posts, and certificate downloads. Configio stayed true to its name in that the platform has been configured to meet my company's and customer's specific needs. I highly recommend Configio as it is a wonderful value with truly helpful and personal customer service. I love interacting with the employees of Configio...they really care.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and fully adaptable to my needs. I love that I can see both the administrator and customer perspectives. The menus are intuitive and the training is extremely helpful.

Nachteile: I still have a lot to learn as my business grows and needs change, but I know that Configio customer service is only a call, email, or chat away.

Configio - Excellent Product - Outstanding Staff

Cecelia W.
E-Business Specialist
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team at Configio has been an exceptional business partner! We needed to shift our manual registration procedure to an online tool that would simplify and streamline our entire registration process. We had many obstacles to overcome and customization that was required to meet our needs. Configio was able to do just that! Joe, our rep, always provides us with exemplary customer service! He is quick to respond and is creative in finding solutions.

Vorteile: Highly customizable.

Nachteile: Steep learning curve. Configio is a robust, in-depth registration management system so it takes time to learn, but it is worth the time invested.

Configio Review

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Sean R.
Owner/Operator
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find the cloning of items with variations still involves too much work in terms of having to set up all of the dates info for each session three times if you have three variations. Also, I find the newsletter creation to be to cumbersome and prone to formatting gaffes when inserting and copying info from prior newsletters.

Configio: Our New Registration System

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Lisa H.
Administrative Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Last fall, our parent company notified our department we would be getting a great, new class registration system. We were so very pleased because the system we were currently using was old, slow, and did not allow for online registration. At first glance, we were impressed with this new system as it is well organized, visually appealing, and responds quickly. Over the past several months, we have input thousands of product events, set up many forms, attachments, and emails, and successfully received thousands of class registrations. Configio, with all that it offers, holds a significant learning curve, but with the help of many on the support team, we are up and running so to speak. Every day we learn something new and discover the may ways in which this new system can benefit us and our customers. We are most pleased with Configio!

Vorteile: Online registration capability.

Nachteile: We have so many event product variations so even simple changes can be tricky and tedious.

Great Hearts PM Experience

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Rebecca P.
Systems Analyst and Project Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As being tasked by my organization to deploy and train all schools on their database; Initially it was a lot to understand how to work the system. However with the amazing customer service I am able to learn quickly and efficiently regarding questions I have. Configio does so much and I learn new things every time I call in.

Vorteile: Once trained, easy to understand the flow of how work gets done in the system.

Nachteile: The recurring set up is confusing and doesn't seem to offer every possible solution.

Software that catered to my needs with excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 30.9.2015
Alicia D.

Kommentare: I decided to move all of our camp registrations (about 650) to MCE in 2013 to help with the organization of information, and to streamline a class scheduling option that is specific to our camp. Initially hesitant to make the switch, I was adamant that MCE provide me with assistance in setting up our software, creating schedule templates, and helping our camp go 'paperless' with medical forms and HR being completely online. Not only did MCE assist me in every way that they could during the first few months of my contract to make the change go smoothly, they ensured that I receive the same customer care to this day. It's important to me that I can pick up the phone (even though their company is on pacific time, and we are eastern) and know that I am going to speak with someone who knows my program and who can help me work through any issues I may be having. MCE worked hard to make sure that I was a happy customer from day 1, designing our camper scheduling that had always been a huge, stressful, paper project each summer. To this day, we make time to schedule improvements and the customer service reps make sure that they communicate new tools within the software. I am happy we choose MCE for our camp registrations!

ProjectFUN

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Tiffany C.
Assistant Director
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Configio has really helped to create an easy streamlined registration process. Our staff love how simple and intuitive the system is to use. It has really been a great asset to how our program manages student enrollment.

Vorteile: A lot of customizable options.
Easy to use.

Nachteile: Can be overwhelming with a lot of options sometimes.
Some random bugs that pop up.
Can't delete products or archive in an organized way.

Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Elaine B.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am not the most tech savvy person but the support staff at Configio made me feel comfortable and capable right away. They helped me through all of my questions and got me up and running in no time.

Vorteile: I like that I can make changes in real time and do not have to wait for someone at Configio to do it for me although the support staff is more than willing to help me through it!

Love this product - no other system gives you the flexibility and control

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Michael D.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super easy to use, tutorial videos are great. Live support is unmatched.

Nachteile: After one year of use, we have nothing we would change at this point

Outrageously Model Product by an Outrageously Model Company !

Bewertet am 30.9.2015
Matthew N.

Kommentare:
Model Company:
Since the beginning of computers and computer support, without ANY doubt I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like I have with My Custom Event the last 9 months! Every single call I have ever made to MCE has been taken by a "real live person" who listened and assessed my need (s), and worked efficiently beyond my expectations. The communication skills demonstrated by this team have never been exceeded by any support team I have ever been associated with. From sales, to developers, to support ' they all have answered in harmony - regardless if it was routine support or a recent product they customized to meet our needs.

Model Product:
This product works like 'magic'. The 'customization' allowances are incredible. Just close your eyes and imagine what you need, and they find a way. The product is unbelievably reliable while being 'fluid' in its development. These folks at MCE understand you can't ride a bike sitting still. Without a doubt, they have this product ahead of the curve. I predict they are in for a long successful ride.

Sincerely,

Matthew Nail
256-214-1988

Large BANG medium buck.

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Ed N.

Kommentare: Best customer support I have EVER experienced bar none! Configio formerly MyCustomEvents is a sometimes overwhelming solution which once learned can kill 50 birds with just one stone. Would I buy it knowing everything i know today? Yes. I find myself wanting to play with it even if I have nothing scheduled to use it for. Every time I log back in I discover some feature that I didn't know exists. As a developer I can respect the work that went into creating such a flexible and expansive solution. My tip to you is if you need a product like this trust in their support team. Take the plunge and let them walk you though everything until you feel comfortable. It's complicated at times but once your brain is trained to works like the Configio team you will find yourself really zipping through the product to implement some pretty cool variations of your products. It's not WordPress (thankfully) and it's not eCommerce or Amazon. It's a great upper mid-tier system. This means it's perfect for almost any business.

Configio LMS System

David B.
Employee Development Leader
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company was looking for an LMS system that would allow greater control and flexibility when handling employee training and the Configio system was the perfect fit. It has given us the ability to assign, review and control all levels of course training that we do within the company.

Vorteile: Ease of use once the administrator becomes familiar with the system and the company provides top notch support. They are always happy to answer a question or assist in any way possible. The Cost for the system is extremely reasonable.

Nachteile: The LMS system could use more capability in making charts and graphs for utilization with upper management reporting.

seasoned planners love this product!

Bewertet am 2.12.2015
Laure-jeanne D.

Kommentare: Tired of the 'big boys' and ever-diminishing customer support? We were. Based on the ratings on this site and initial interactions with the My Custom Event team, my organization uses this software exclusively for event registration and management, and couldn't be happier. The flexibility, reliability, customization features and stability of their product is matched by their superior customer support. We will caution that the product would likely not be easy to deploy without guidance (not immediately intuitive) but customer support and training is so good we were up and running and able to troubleshoot simple issues in a very short time frame. Our training contact was extraordinarily responsive to our needs and acted as a hands-on team member leading up to our first registration 'go-live'. As of the date of this review, we do not have a single complaint from our registrants about the interface or its functionality. We will absolutely continue with the company and recommend you do the same!

Powerful System - Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Leeann O.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: We are an event-based franchise organization and we found My Custom Event after having worked with several other CRM/registration systems in the past that were very limiting. We love the customization options available and their development team regularly releases impactful updates to the system. We have also worked in collaboration with their development team to build a number of custom features based on the needs of our franchisees which is a huge plus that we have never been able to do with any of our previous systems. The one critique I have is that the system is very power and has tons of features and therefore can be daunting for our less technically-inclined franchise owners to navigate. With that said, their support team is very knowledgeable and responsive. We regularly get positive feedback from our franchisees about the support they receive which is extremely important to us as a franchisor. We are very happy with My Custom Event and highly recommend it!

In Progress

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Alex K.
Corporate Director of Operations
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm in progress of rolling out Configio for my business and I'm very impressed so far. There are few flaws and the system is well-designed. I'm excited to put it in front of my customers!

Vorteile: It's very flexible and gives a very good customer experience.

Nachteile: I don't like that all the emails come from one email address from the system. I would like to do a better job tailoring the emails to align with my organization.

Great value - happy to have made the decision to go with Configio

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Jason P.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are many more features and customizations than I expected for the price - and customer service has been perhaps the best I've ever experienced. Before going with super expensive alternatives, I strongly consider trying this option first.

My Custom Event, and Joe McCollum in particular, have made my job so much easier!

Bewertet am 23.6.2015
Jenny S.
Administrative Assistant

Kommentare: I am so grateful to have come across My Custom Event. From my initial inquiry to my MANY emails full of questions, My Custom Event has been extremely professional and supportive.
Joe McCollum is a blessing and has saved me on many occasions. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to help. He never makes me feel like I'm a bother (I am!) and goes the extra distance with every question - no matter how big or small.
The 4 stars I gave for ease of use would likely be 5, but I have yet to take MCE up on their offer for additional training due to just being so busy in a new job. I have plans to get the training in August and will likely want to change my review to 5 stars all across the board! If you are seeking a registration program to simplify your life, don't hesitate! There is no intimidation factor here, as the staff will walk you through everything and support you all the way!

Extremely robust product that delivers as advertised.

Bewertet am 5.3.2016
David A.

Kommentare: For our organization, My Custom Events has proven to be a valuable product for allowing us to easily create an event registration system that both allows us to create a design that is consistent with our branding, request relevant information for a variety of participants, and communicate with members in an organized manner within a user friendly environment. The initial learning curve is a bit steep in that there are large number of options and tools at one's disposal, but once learned the mechanics of the system are consistent and apply no matter which tool you are using. This is further bolstered by a large and indexed knowledge base, as well as a friendly and responsive support team that bends over backwards to help make sure you're satisfied with your product creation. Highly recommended for any organization looking to easily create customized events and products.

Lots of features but customizing beyond that is difficult

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Software Developer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're using Configio as a portal to allow easy signup for classes and events at our company.

Vorteile: It allows us to a lot of valuable things with handling event details and customizing the user and admin experience, but integrating with our services has been a pain

Nachteile: If their out-of-the-box solution works for you, then you'll have a great time. But if you want them to add features or even if you want to use features (for example the Configio API) extensively that they apparently don't get much use from, then you'll have lots of trouble. It takes months to get any contracting work done from them, and they miss basic considerations that we were upfront about when we signed on with this product. Most of the UI customization is available just through hundreds of checkboxes - not an ideal interface.