Über TrustBooks

Cloudbasierte Software, die speziell für Anwälte entwickelt wurde, um dir zu helfen, alle Buchhaltungsanforderungen deiner Kanzlei einfach zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über TrustBooks

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie TrustBooks bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Gigi G.
Gigi G.
Principal Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never worry about your trust account ever again

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. I recommend it to every attorney I know. The Team plan is worth every cent because they perform your monthly reconciliations for you and email you when they're done and ready for your review. All you have to do is review and sign and you're done. They also email you reminders when a client's ledger goes to $0 so you can send that to the client. If you use Trustbooks, you will never fear getting your trust account audited ever again.

I love the team plan where Trustbooks performs my monthly reconciliations for me and I just review and sign off on them. It is worth every penny and the peace of mind it gives me is priceless.

Nothing. It's extremely stream-lined and user-friendly and they're constantly adding new features.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for busy attorneys!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As I said above, the software is a huge time-saver and stress-saver. I know my trust accounting is done correctly and it's easy to print trust ledgers for clients each month. The customer service is also top-notch - if I have a question or a problem, it is quickly addressed and fixed. No complaints!

TrustBooks makes my trust accounting so easy. I can reconcile my accounts in just a few minutes, I know my trust accounts are always in balance and never overdrawn. Basically, it saves me from mistakes I might have made otherwise. Makes my life much easier to not have to worry about trust accounting errors!

The integration with Clio is a little clunky, but I haven't tried to use it recently so it may have been improved since it was first released.

Mike L.

A Fresh Start in Trust Account Recordkeeping

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This program has assisted me in keeping trust account records in compliance with State Bar Rules.

The program is easy to use and create reports..

General Ledger report difficult to upload for copying.

Betsy D.
Office Manager` in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks for a small practice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Could NOT get by without it. Honestly the easiest program I've ever used.

Easy to use. Very clear. I was up and running on the day I purchased the software. Reconciliations are a breeze. Have not had much need for customer support- maybe three times in a 4 years. Has been fast, friendly, and effective each time.

It automatically logs off after being idle for a certain period, (for security purposes) so I have to login in often.

Matthew C.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer! Easiest Business Decision Ever!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Superb experience. Our law firm has been around for over 45 years so bookkeeping and reconciliation of trust books were quite set in stone though out of date and painfully inefficient. Plus, we believe in having an independent third party service provider to check our reconciliation and it was expensive and not timely. We were often behind on our reconciliation requirements which means trouble! Trustbook did a great job of switching us over without any delay. The monthly cost for Trustbook is a bargain for what we were paying the CPA to check behind us! I wish that we switched over to Trustbook years ago! That is my only regret!

Easy to learn and easier to use! Very practical and simplistic in terms of input and updating. Takes just a few minutes per day to keep the trust account ledgers up-to-date and end of month reconciliation by Trustbook staff is quick and painless! I like everything about this web-based program.

My other business software provides me with telephonic tech support so I get quick real-time problem shooting and feedback. Trustbook is email based tech support and replies are always helpful but not as immediate as I would like. I've only had the software for less than 6 months so there were learning moments that I had to have help with but I can't imagine too much else to learn hereafter.

Stacey H.
Principal & Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks saved myself and my clients time and money!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Whenever I get a new Lay Firm client that wants me to provide trust accounting services I recommend and require them to have a TrustBooks subscription. All my Law Firm clients have this software and love it!

This software took several extra steps out of the trust accounting process regarding the three way reconciliation. Before I was using multiple software platforms and now I just use this one. It is a major time saver! Especially for the cost!

The only thing I don't like it that it doesn't default to the last screen that I was in but since I use many cloud based platforms they all seem to do this so it must be the way that they have to be due to coding.

Damon C.

Excellent Trust Accounting Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using the product for more than two years. Fantastic.

Trustbooks is the best solution I've found to ensure that my trust accounting is accurate, and remains in compliance with Bar rules. In the past, I've attempted to use Excel and Quickbooks. Excel is prone to all kinds of errors. Quickbooks is far too complicated for trust accounting, and that confusion can introduce errors. Trustbooks is developed by an accountant who specializes in legal accounting, and in ensuring that people comply with Bar rules. The software is specifically focused on helping you avoid errors that could then cause problems later on. While it can be used by accountants, it's so simple that lawyers or non-lawyer entrusted with trust accounting duties and who have no background in accounting are prevented from making mistakes.

Nothing. The software is great and news features are added periodically to improve its functionality.

Stephanie R.
Managing Attorney in USA

Easy to Use and Keeps Things Simple

5 letztes Jahr

The trust ledger capability allows us to access data within seconds and provide a copy to any client of exactly what has been received and paid out of their account. With people working in multiple locations and remote workers, I don't know how we could keep things straight without a program like this on the cloud.

No complaints. I have had a very good experience with this software.

Stephanie D.
Finance Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trustbooks for Life!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use TrustBooks daily. Support answers my questions quickly and keep me updated. Reconcilations are a breeze...all I have to do is review them! TrustBooks really is the answer to my trust account prayers!

Trustbooks is so easy to use. You can't fail with this software. They have created it as the most user friendly, no-fail product. The TrustBooks support team transferred all my data over and got us set up without me lifting a finger. I can't say enough how much easier and stress-free my job is with TrustBooks.

There is not a downside to using TrustBooks.

Nikeisha J.

Best Trust Account Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The staff is always accessible to answer your questions and the software is very user friendly.

This is easy to use and the features are targeted to just Trust Accounting unlike other software that is not specifically made for Trust Account. It makes it easy to comply with the bar rules for reconciliation.

Nothing, the product is user friendly and have great staff.

Maggie K.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I really like this product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TrustBooks has saved us HOURS of staff time every month. Our books are up to date at all times. It also nearly eliminates the chance of overdrawing your trust account.

We previously used Excel Spreadsheets to keep our trust account. We had to manually type out our checks, then add them to the Excel sheet at the end of the month. With TrustBooks we print our checks right from the system, which means our books are always up to date. As long as you print your checks from Trust Books, there is NO WAY you can overdraft your trust account. TrustBooks saves us a tremendous amount of time and money. It is really the best subscription we have.

There are some changes I would like to see to the program. 1. The ability to change the layout of your checks. (we wanted TrustBooks to print "VOID AFTER 90 DAYS" on our checks and we can't. Also, we prefer the check in the middle style, and you can only use the check on the top style. Plus if you get checks from a place like WalMart, the alignment is a little wanky and you can't manually change it. 2. I wish maneuvering in the system was a little easier. If I look at an account ledger and open an item in that ledger, when I close the item, it does not take me right back to the ledger. Finally, I wish I could do batch entries, so perhaps 10 checks without having to switch screens between checks. Over all though, these items are NOT deal breakers, only ways that they could improve their product.

Dawne G.
Client Services Director in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is such a lovely product. If I could hug it, I would.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I believe we have subscribed to this product around five years. My first experience with IOLTA tracking before TrustBooks, was to try to keep track of the client accounts via an Excel workbook. It was a miserable attempt, as nothing was automatic and I had update things manually. Writing checks was a stressful activity.
I learned about TrustBooks when it first came out. After the educational session, I insisted that the firm subscribe. It's the one of best software investments the firm has made as far as I am concerned. All you have to do is ensure that the data is correct- deposits, checks etc. It's very easy to keep track, since we use the recommended checks and only draft checks via TrustBooks- no going back and updating it.
I have entered the matters manually, but have started to allow imports from Clio to save some time setting up new matters. I've had relatively few technical issues with the software, but those few were addressed swiftly.

Hands down- its ease of use and peace of mind. It keeps track of every account in the IOLTA account. You can import Client and Matter data from Clio and LawPay. It has check printing capability, it's easy to reconcile, it provides many of the Bar-required reports automatically. I used to stress over each check written, double and triple checking to ensure that the client balance was enough to cover the check. Now, it will not allow me to write a check more than the balance.

Only a couple niggles- when the matters are imported from Clio, the client is sorted alphabetically by First Name, not Last. Also, there is a side control bar that doesn't have a minimize option. Since I have a couple of screens open on my computer at once, I'd love to be able to see more of the working screen.

Samuel H.

The Best Trust Accounting Software for Attorneys

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I did a lot of research before buying TrustBooks a few years ago, and I am glad that I found it.

The best feature of TrustBooks is that it performs the Three Way Reconciliation that is required every month in my jurisdiction. In addition, there is a place to certify or sign the completion of the monthly reconciliation, which is also required by the state bar rules. Since all of the financial data and monthly reconciliations are stored in the cloud, I don't have to worry about my law firm being destroyed by a fire, a flood, or a hurricane and the loss of all of the trust account information. It is easy to generate a check, and the software prevents you from accidently writing a check that brings the client balance below zero dollars.

TrustBooks can sync with Clio, but it does not sync with the case management software that I use in my practice. However, none of the other trust accounting software programs can sync with my case management software.

Lisa T.
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trust Accounting made EASY

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exceptional... and if you ever have any problems, these guys are a phone call away!! Our office likes this product so much that we recently purchased a second version for our 2nd office in an additional county. You definitely get your money's worth with this product.

There are several things I LOVE about this program. 1). Ease of entering information; 2). Capability of writing one check to one payee for multiple clients (such as Clerk of Court for traffic costs); 3). Ease of printing checks from software with client identification at bottom; 4). Superb bank reconciliation detailed reports, including three-way reconciliation; 5). Ability to print of a client's ledger by itself; 6). Ability to "Archive" cases when closed, but not totally delete them, and 7). Best is the quarterly report that is done thru this software (the report required by NC State Bar)

I wish you could pull up a check by check number instead of client name.

Pamela B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WOW!

Kommentare: No problems whatsoever and I highly recommend this software

As an independent accounting firm, I handle the Trust accounts for two law firms. Prior to finding Trustbooks I was using a substantially more expensive package that had fewer features and wasn't nearly as user friendly. Navigating within the program is very easy and the support I got in the initial set-up was amazing. I emailed for help and got a phone call within 15 minutes on a Saturday!!! My attorney clients are very pleased with the reports generated and the 3-way reconciliation insures we stay in NC Bar compliance.

Everything is terrific. No problems whatsoever.

Annette P.
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks is a time saver.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Reconciliations are a breeze and has cut my time down significantly. I really like the way it is set up to make sure you are in compliance with the N.C. State Bar Rules on trust accounting.

We switched from QuickBooks to TrustBooks and the transition was simple and easy.

I wish there was a way to print a report for active and inactive ledgers in one report.

Lora H.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trustbooks is a great choice for trust account management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with Trustbooks has been positive. Technical support was very helpful in setting up my account and establishing the connection to Clio. Trustbooks is open to suggestions for improvement and works to ensure you are satisfied with the product.

Trustbooks integrates with Clio and has the ability to generate monthly and quarterly reports necessary for trust account compliance.

Trustbooks could expand the selection of check printing templates, and occasionally there is a lag when syncing with Clio.

Catha L.
Attorney & Managing Member in USA

Trust Accounting Made Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive.

As an attorney, I am required to perform three-way reconciliations for my client accounts every month. Trustbooks has greatly decreased the time I spend on doing this task. I also like that it integrates well with Clio.

Nothing. Trustbooks works well. I have no complaints.

Jim M.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Legal Trust Accounting Made Easy

Kommentare: Very positive.

Formerly used QuickBooks. The program is very easy to set up and easier to use. It's very convenient to be able to access my account from any web browser on any device. Also, the monthly reconciliation is a snap.

No downside at all to using this product.

Dick H.
Partner in USA

Trust Accouinting Made Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The time less spent handling the trust account.

The ease in entering the deposits, payments and end of month reconciliation. This software has made my life livable and I sleep at night over the trust money we have. We can tell most anytime exactly the client's balance - between the entries - and we have the ability to tell this to the client when need be. And it syncs with our credit card software, which again is comforting.

That we cannot sync with our bank yet. This is a new feature but only with certain banks, not ours.

Pamarah G.
Dir., Attorney in USA

TrustBooks

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TrustBooks has been good to use from day one. The set up was easy and the process understandable. The customer service has been excellent. I receive very fast and personal answers to any questions I ever have.

It is very easy to use and fits our needs perfectly for the NC State Bar requirements of accountability.

That we have to pay for each user instead of just the whole office, but that is pretty standard in the industry. We are a small office, but we can fit it into our budget.

Susan G.
Office Manager/Legal Assistant in USA

Trustbooks Takes The Worry Out of Trust Accounting

Kommentare: I feel confident with Trustbooks. Trust accounting is of the utmost important in the practice of law. The ability of this product to oversee each entry as you input it is invaluable in the accuracy of our Trust accounting.

The entire Trustbooks system is so user friendly, that it is a pleasure to use every day. This application makes it virtually impossible to make an error in your trust accounting. We couldn't be more pleased with Trustbooks!

We couldn't be more pleased with Trustbooks!

Earline B.
Trust Account Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My BEST friend at work is TrustBooks!

5 letztes Jahr

I have used TrustBooks for over three years now and love this software. It is very user-friendly; and as a daily user of TrustBooks, it has definitely made my job less labor intensive. The monthly three-way reconciliations are no longer a dreaded task. The safeguard that will not allow you to pay out more money than the client has is truly a stress reducer. TrustBooks is my BEST friend at work!

Onboarding does take time (depending on your clients/matters) but it is well worth it once you are up and running.

Randall F.
Managing Partner in USA

Highly recommended

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A must for trust accounting.

Full featured and constantly improving.

Integrations can be a bit quirky and UI inefficient at times.

Marta D.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for any firm that has IOLTA accounts

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've been very happy with Trustbooks. It is easy to use and on the few occasions where we've had some issues (due to our errors), customer support has been available to quickly resolve the problems.

I love how easy it is to reconcile our IOLTA accounts and have accurate information about how much each of our clients has in their accounts. The integration feature with LawPay has also been very helpful in keeping track of incoming payments.

I haven't had any negative experiences with the software.