Über TrustBooks

Cloudbasierte Software, die speziell für Anwälte entwickelt wurde, um dir zu helfen, alle Buchhaltungsanforderungen deiner Kanzlei einfach zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über TrustBooks

Listening to my wife when she was having trouble reconciling her checkbook.

Bewertungen zu TrustBooks

5,0
4,9

TrustBooks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrustBooks bereits verwendet?

Gigi
Gigi
Principal Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never worry about your trust account ever again

Kommentare: Excellent. I recommend it to every attorney I know. The Team plan is worth every cent because they perform your monthly reconciliations for you and email you when they're done and ready for your review. All you have to do is review and sign and you're done. They also email you reminders when a client's ledger goes to $0 so you can send that to the client. If you use Trustbooks, you will never fear getting your trust account audited ever again.

I love the team plan where Trustbooks performs my monthly reconciliations for me and I just review and sign off on them. It is worth every penny and the peace of mind it gives me is priceless.

Nothing. It's extremely stream-lined and user-friendly and they're constantly adding new features.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for busy attorneys!

Kommentare: As I said above, the software is a huge time-saver and stress-saver. I know my trust accounting is done correctly and it's easy to print trust ledgers for clients each month. The customer service is also top-notch - if I have a question or a problem, it is quickly addressed and fixed. No complaints!

TrustBooks makes my trust accounting so easy. I can reconcile my accounts in just a few minutes, I know my trust accounts are always in balance and never overdrawn. Basically, it saves me from mistakes I might have made otherwise. Makes my life much easier to not have to worry about trust accounting errors!

The integration with Clio is a little clunky, but I haven't tried to use it recently so it may have been improved since it was first released.

Yasha
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

I think TrustBooks is definitely worth the money, especially for people who handle their own books.

Kommentare: So far so good. I have gotten assistance from customer support and they are more than willing to assist you through the process.

I like that I learned so much about accounting when I began using this software. I didnt really know where to begin but I certainly found out after using the guides as I started to manually input numbers and continued the steps.

I think the software is pretty advanced and may not be "beginner-friendly" for those who have no clue about keeping track of the books. Nonetheless, if you do basic research, you can figure everything out.

Betsy
Office Manager` in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks for a small practice

Kommentare: Could NOT get by without it. Honestly the easiest program I've ever used.

Easy to use. Very clear. I was up and running on the day I purchased the software. Reconciliations are a breeze. Have not had much need for customer support- maybe three times in a 4 years. Has been fast, friendly, and effective each time.

It automatically logs off after being idle for a certain period, (for security purposes) so I have to login in often.

Matthew
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer! Easiest Business Decision Ever!

Kommentare: Superb experience. Our law firm has been around for over 45 years so bookkeeping and reconciliation of trust books were quite set in stone though out of date and painfully inefficient. Plus, we believe in having an independent third party service provider to check our reconciliation and it was expensive and not timely. We were often behind on our reconciliation requirements which means trouble! Trustbook did a great job of switching us over without any delay. The monthly cost for Trustbook is a bargain for what we were paying the CPA to check behind us! I wish that we switched over to Trustbook years ago! That is my only regret!

Easy to learn and easier to use! Very practical and simplistic in terms of input and updating. Takes just a few minutes per day to keep the trust account ledgers up-to-date and end of month reconciliation by Trustbook staff is quick and painless! I like everything about this web-based program.

My other business software provides me with telephonic tech support so I get quick real-time problem shooting and feedback. Trustbook is email based tech support and replies are always helpful but not as immediate as I would like. I've only had the software for less than 6 months so there were learning moments that I had to have help with but I can't imagine too much else to learn hereafter.

Stacey
Principal & Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks saved myself and my clients time and money!

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Whenever I get a new Lay Firm client that wants me to provide trust accounting services I recommend and require them to have a TrustBooks subscription. All my Law Firm clients have this software and love it!

This software took several extra steps out of the trust accounting process regarding the three way reconciliation. Before I was using multiple software platforms and now I just use this one. It is a major time saver! Especially for the cost!

The only thing I don't like it that it doesn't default to the last screen that I was in but since I use many cloud based platforms they all seem to do this so it must be the way that they have to be due to coding.

Damon

Excellent Trust Accounting Software

Kommentare: I've been using the product for more than two years. Fantastic.

Trustbooks is the best solution I've found to ensure that my trust accounting is accurate, and remains in compliance with Bar rules. In the past, I've attempted to use Excel and Quickbooks. Excel is prone to all kinds of errors. Quickbooks is far too complicated for trust accounting, and that confusion can introduce errors. Trustbooks is developed by an accountant who specializes in legal accounting, and in ensuring that people comply with Bar rules. The software is specifically focused on helping you avoid errors that could then cause problems later on. While it can be used by accountants, it's so simple that lawyers or non-lawyer entrusted with trust accounting duties and who have no background in accounting are prevented from making mistakes.

Nothing. The software is great and news features are added periodically to improve its functionality.

Stephanie
Managing Attorney in USA

Easy to Use and Keeps Things Simple

The trust ledger capability allows us to access data within seconds and provide a copy to any client of exactly what has been received and paid out of their account. With people working in multiple locations and remote workers, I don't know how we could keep things straight without a program like this on the cloud.

No complaints. I have had a very good experience with this software.

Stephanie
Finance Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trustbooks for Life!

Kommentare: I use TrustBooks daily. Support answers my questions quickly and keep me updated. Reconcilations are a breeze...all I have to do is review them! TrustBooks really is the answer to my trust account prayers!

Trustbooks is so easy to use. You can't fail with this software. They have created it as the most user friendly, no-fail product. The TrustBooks support team transferred all my data over and got us set up without me lifting a finger. I can't say enough how much easier and stress-free my job is with TrustBooks.

There is not a downside to using TrustBooks.

Nikeisha

Best Trust Account Software

Kommentare: The staff is always accessible to answer your questions and the software is very user friendly.

This is easy to use and the features are targeted to just Trust Accounting unlike other software that is not specifically made for Trust Account. It makes it easy to comply with the bar rules for reconciliation.

Nothing, the product is user friendly and have great staff.

Dawn
Dawn
President in USA

So grateful I found Trustbooks

Kommentare: I am so relieved to have a product I can understand and that is working, my experience has been that I'm truly grateful that someone told me about it.

Ease of use . . . So easy to understand.

The reports that print out are all landscape, which I don't like. They're very basic as well.

pamarah
Dir., Attorney in USA

TrustBooks

Kommentare: TrustBooks has been good to use from day one. The set up was easy and the process understandable. The customer service has been excellent. I receive very fast and personal answers to any questions I ever have.

It is very easy to use and fits our needs perfectly for the NC State Bar requirements of accountability.

That we have to pay for each user instead of just the whole office, but that is pretty standard in the industry. We are a small office, but we can fit it into our budget.

Marta
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for any firm that has IOLTA accounts

Kommentare: We've been very happy with Trustbooks. It is easy to use and on the few occasions where we've had some issues (due to our errors), customer support has been available to quickly resolve the problems.

I love how easy it is to reconcile our IOLTA accounts and have accurate information about how much each of our clients has in their accounts. The integration feature with LawPay has also been very helpful in keeping track of incoming payments.

I haven't had any negative experiences with the software.

Partner in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I like it. It makes tracking client funds easier.

Software works exactly as it is suppose to work. It keeps accurate records. Print outs are easy to read and understand.

I have a hard time locating client files without going page by page until I find their name. Not thrilled with having to create a payee before paying the payee. Wish the print was larger. All of these are probably issues that I could fix if I studied the program but I am a plug and play guy.

President in USA

Great Trust Accounting APP

Kommentare: I use the software regularly to keep track of transactions within a matter. Clear and prompt.

You can see the status of a matter very clearly and quickly. The reconciliation reports are clear and compliant with NC rules.

We had to tweak some settings at first. Customer support was very helpful.

Oliver
CEO, President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrustBooks is very user friendly

Kommentare: Good experience, very satisfied.

Very user friendly, ease of compliance reports and clear layout.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the software.

Adam &
Owner/Attorney in USA

Great Software and Support

Kommentare: Excellent. Support is great as well.

This software makes staying compliant with trust accounting rules/regs a breeze

It took some time to learn the 'lay of the land' but that is to be expected when implementing any new software. No major complaints.

Tracy
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dependable

I like the way the dashboard is setup. It is very easy to use. Three way reconciliation is very efficient and easy.

Still trying to master the efficiency of Matters to clients

Nan

Lifesaver

Kommentare: From the day we signed up, Trustbooks' support team has been awesome. Their assistance in the conversion from our old pencil and paper system was amazing. The CLE offerings have been informative and beneficial. And, the overall ease of use of the program is a godsend and an amazing timesaver.

Having few accounting skills, the ease of entering information and reconciling our trust account are essential to my mental health.

It would be helpful to have a "notes" option for those entries that would benefit from a bit of explanation in the event an audit occurs.

Jonathan
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Makes trust account compliance seemless, reports are easy to run

I had some experience with lagging, but I think that was my machine.

Arlene
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

I have the computer skills of a troglodyte

Kommentare: It has been a very positive experience. Didn't need the training wheels on long.

It is relatively easy to use intuitively. Having said that, the most important thing to me is the customer service. I had to learn to use this software on my own and within a short time frame. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] held my hand (sometime almost daily) and walked me through the process that one faces when trying to learn a new software program. I felt that he was always happy to help and responded quickly, sometimes at hours I didn't expect.

When on the first try the reconciliation didn't work

Keil
lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Attorney trust accounts made easy

Kommentare: Very favorable.

It is an easy way to organize your attorney trust accounts. Very straight forward. Similar to balancing a checkbook.

lining up printing checks. Had problems with printing checks.

Neil
Executive Member in USA

TrustBooks

The software developer works with the State Bar to ensure that the software performs as required to satisfy its record-keeping requirements.

I'm not sure it could be simplified very much without losing functionality.

Brenda
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best trust accounting software

Kommentare: For trust accounting, TrustBooks is the best platform around. The monthly reconciliation is extremely easy and compliant with state bar. Highly recommend.

Ease of reconciliation and entering transactions.

It would be helpful to be able to search the client last name when entering a deposit or using the LawPay import.

Candace

Excellent and Trustworthy Trust Accounting

Trustbooks is so easy to use and entirely dependable for ensuring accurate trust records! I would never dream of managing my trust account without it. I am a Clio user and so its synchronization with Clio makes my management of my trust account even easier. Additionally, the easy to use reconciliation feature allows me to reconcile with my bank statement in minutes. Plus, it allows me to upload my statements for easy reference! I highly recommend it and would encourage all of my colleagues to use it, whether a big firm or small firm like myself. Thank you, Trustbooks, for making the management of my trust account so easy and accurate!

I truly have not found anything I do not like about the product at this time.