Über MentorCity

MentorCity bietet umfassende, einfach zu bedienende und kostengünstige Online-Mentoring-Software für Unternehmen, Schulen und Verbände.

Erfahre mehr über MentorCity

Bewertungen zu MentorCity

5,0

MentorCity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MentorCity bereits verwendet?

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
CEO in USA

MentorCity provided the best possible solution at an affordable fee for managing mentoring programs.

Kommentare: In the past we managed the mentoring program with spreadsheets, survey software, and email. This is so much easier and having all the information about our program contained in one "bucket" helps to manage the organization's program without missing items.

The system is easy to use and the customer service is amazing! Very responsive and helpful. I was looking for an affordable product to manage a non-profit mentoring program. After researching such systems, experiencing the demonstrations, and working with team, I know I found the perfect solution.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thank you for the terrific review, Cynthia. It has made our day! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Daniele T.
WLP Mentoring Committee member in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

First-class support for the launch of our mentoring program

Kommentare: I enjoyed learning about using the platform and endorse the mentoring practices that are supported by Mentor City. The technical service is prompt, courteous, creative and comprehensive.

Database of participants with ability to create customized attributes: specialized and soft skills Ability to suggest mentoring partners based on profile elements Access and tech support: easy to contact a tech representative by email or online, expert (and patient) response in a timely manner Messaging functionalities that can be customized and grouped by categories (mentors, mentees, individuals) Repository of our courses, videos, resources all in one location Gamification of the program with points and badges to encourage participation Ability to create and receive feedback within the platform

Medium to high learning curve for the administrators Would appreciate improvements on how to sort and customize the analytics within the platform (although can be done with external tools by downloading reports), format and export useable feedback reports to present to our organization board, making mass "update" on one field without potential negative impact to the other fields.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your wonderful review, Daniele. It is a pleasure working with you and the WLP committee. Lots of new admin reporting capabilities coming soon :-)

Kevin J.
Programmer Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional functionality and support

Kommentare: The initial setup was quite simple and easy to implement. Clients seem to be active and using the system.

The algorithm to find mathces.

(admin side), missing flexibility to customizing it to our needs.

Susan J.
National Mentoring Coordinator in Australien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thank goodness for MentorCity!

Kommentare: MentorCity has automated our manual mentoring program for Building Designers, freeing up my time as our association’s mentoring coordinator and assisting with our expansion of mentoring our members nationally. As our mentoring program continues to grow, MentorCity’s functionality will assist us in more ways we ever thought possible - by fully automating mentoring relationships and allowing our members in remote areas of Australia to be part of the program. In addition, having a professional on-line mentoring program has helped our association gain traction with not just our members, but our industry partners and government agencies. The support provided by the staff at MentorCity has been exceptional – helpful, rapid, responsive - even with the time difference between Australia and Canada. We have been able to grow and improve our mentoring abilities, whilst decreasing time managing the program – thank goodness for MentorCity!

Has automated our manual mentoring program and allowed our association to expand our mentoring. The software was easy to set up and use - both as an administrator and as mentor/mentee. Can customise the software to meet our needs. MentorCity staff have been helpful, rapid and responsive.

There is nothing we don't like about MentorCity.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thank you for the wonderful review, Susan. It has been such a pleasure working with you.

Ike O.
Sr. Officer, Service Learning and Diversity Outreach in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

High impact

Kommentare: MentorCity’s software has empowered our students to connect with mentors quickly and to efficiently receive guidance and support throughout the medical school application process. Tasks which would take hours have been automated, freeing up staff time to focus on other areas to add value. This has ultimately, helped us to grow the number of supported mentors and mentees, create an enhanced experience for participants, and track their mentoring experiences.

With MentorCity's help, we were also able to launch our program within our tight timelines as their response time is speedy, and the team is excellent, very personable, and easy to work with.

Easy to use and scale Reduced admin time

Very satisfied with their product and service

Antwort von MentorCity

Thanks so much, Ike. It has been a real pleasure working with you and your team. Looking forward to celebrating many more mentoring relationships through your programs with us.

Michelle B.
Managing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MentorCity is an exceptional product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with MentorCity's platform and customer service team has been exceptional. As a nonprofit organization, we don't have the bandwidth to manage something as cumbersome as a mentor program. For a nominal annual fee, we're able to offer our members a unique benefit with very little effort from our staff. We highly recommend this product to other organizations looking to foster mentoring among their members.

The platform is so user friendly, comprehensive, and makes managing our Mentor Program effortless. We at CFA Society San Diego can't say enough positive things about the product. And not just the product. The customer service is stellar, white glove service that is par to none. Any time I have questions or concerns, I receive a helpful response almost immediately. It's been such a positive experience and we look forward to continuing our relationship with MentorCity.

At this time, there's nothing we don't like about the platform. It's truly a high quality product.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much, Michelle. Your review has made our day. It has been a true pleasure working with you.

Mouath A.
Mouath A.
Engineer in Jordanien

MentorCity is Good but Has an Ignorance issue

Kommentare: Not good actually. I haven't reach the required hours of mentoring

Actually I liked the idea. Its good to find a recognized community to share experience with different regions, I used it before immigration to CANADA. The most thing I really like that the governmental organizations accredit the total years of experience using MentorCity.

Ignorance! I have contacted several people to be mentor me to achieve a several hours of experience that is good in Canada. But, unfortunately, a lot of people ignored my massages and no one send back anything.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Mouath, thank you for your review. It's appreciated. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response from the mentors to who you reached out. Our free course From Here to There in 90 Days provides a few mentoring relationship strategies and maybe helpful https://mentorcity.teachable.com/p/mentorcity-s-from-here-to-there-in-90-days.

Joyce Y.
Member/HR Professional in Kanada

I have used the software as a virtual mentor and found it easy to set up and interact with

The features, resources and ability to customize. It's great to be able to add your own competencies, logo, etc.

Wish it had a private chat room to invite mentees to meet at a specific time (not Skype). It would be great to be able to "chat" in a space and set up that type of mentoring meeting without being in a public chat room.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thanks so much Joyce! Always, appreciate your feedback and ideas.

Solange G.
Executive Administrator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great service and tool for a member-based organization

Kommentare: The individuals at MentorCity have always been very helpful and more than willing to help us through any questions/issues we may have had.

MentorCity is continually looking at improving the functionality of the tool and introducing new features.

Doug L.
President in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Our organization has partnered with MentorCity as we saw the business value it brings.

Kommentare: I have done research on a number of different solutions and have found that MentorCity is one of the best that is out there. They are very much client focused and understand the mentoring discipline really well. They continue to create a learning and development environment and provide a community where mentors and mentees can connect. The software is easy to use and Shawn is good at providing a solution that meets the needs of the organization. Mentoring no matter how it is delivered should be customized to the needs of the organization and its participants and Shawn ensures that this takes place in every interaction with potential and current clients. I highly recommend this software to anyone that is looking at implementing mentoring in their organization and is looking for a solution that is backed with understanding of mentoring processes and concepts.

President and Founder in Kanada

I find MentorCity really easy to use. I love that you can upload and share files with other users.

It is very easy to populate your MentorCity profile by importing your LinkedIn profile. That really speeds up the time finding a Mentorship match. I've mentored several people within my profession, through the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) license for MentorCity.

I wish that smaller HRPA Chapters could still see the metrics for their Chapter members, even when they are part of a larger Mentorship community. I miss my administrator rights - even though I didn't use them very often.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thank you for the rave review, Chantal! We appreciate you being an active member within the MentorCity community.

Catherine M.
president in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

reviewed the software as a mentorship program support resource for large-scale initiatives

very easy user interface to navigate the tool customize to the competencies and values of the organization ideal for mentoring pair matching and for tracking learning throughout the relationship billingual

Antwort von MentorCity

Thank you for the wonderful review, Catherine. It's been a pleasure working in collaboration with you.

Membership Coordinator in Kanada

Amazing

Kommentare: Connecting members from across Canada

This software is able to generate a list of potential matches based off the individuals preference.

Not able to track if they've continued to meet with their mentor or mentee after the mentoring agreement is made.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thanks so much Chantal! It's been a real pleasure working with you - the engagement levels of the mentoring initiatives that you and your colleagues run is outstanding.

Parvaneh R.
Admin Coordinator in Kanada

Great customer service

I like the accessibility of the platform. The ability of back and forth between our mentors and mentees within the units really provided a good structure on which to build a relationship.

Antwort von MentorCity

Thank you for your feedback, Parvaneh. We are very proud of the work that we have done in collaboration with you and the team.

Leanna S.
TMS in Kanada

Use MentorCity!

Kommentare: MentorCity is a wonderful platform that we use for all of our chapters at our non-profit association. Very user friendly for the hundreds of users we have on it, and the customer service is impeccable.