We use TINYpulse on a weekly basis to drive employee engagement and make sure all are heard.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Chris F.
Sales
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TINYpulse will send out a random question to all employees each week and encourage responses. All responses and anonymous and are sent to the administrator (my boss) for review. We all like it because we can be 100% honest in our feedback and know that we are being heard. About once a month we will all gather to resolve any outstanding issues among the group.

Vorteile: TINYpulse will send out a random question to all employees each week and encourage responses. All responses and anonymous and are sent to the administrator (my boss) for review. We all like it because we can be 100% honest in our feedback and know that we are being heard. About once a month we will all gather to resolve any outstanding issues among the group.

Nachteile: I wish there was some kind of incentive to get employees to respond more. Sometimes we can go a couple weeks with only 2-3 responses out of a 25+ group, which is somewhat disappointing.

Some good features, but some of the questions it asks are dreadful!

Bewertet am 24.11.2018
David G.
Head Of Operations
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great concept, well implemented. Iron out the non-professional questions and you have a great product!

Vorteile: It's a great way to get the lowdown from your staff about how they are feeling at work. The monthly question of how happy are you at work is good to get an overview. Having "Cheers for Peers" is a great way to get your staff thanking each other and improving morale.

Nachteile: Some of the questions are quite frankly awful: "if your company was an animal what would it be?". Really guys? I know you're trying to be lighthearted, but these sort of question add no value. Keep it useful!

von TINYpulse an 26.11.2018

Thanks for the review, David!

We've got some new questions coming next year with our new engagement framework! In the meantime, you can always skip questions that aren't a good fit - or remove them from your queue entirely.

Read more here:

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Corrine G.
Stylist
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is fun and a great way to give feedback, both good and constructive. Sometimes I'm not sure if my feedback was submitted anonymously, so that makes me nervous.

Vorteile: I like that I can anonymously provide feedback to my employer, while also being able to send "Cheers for Peers!" to congratulate people who have done a good job.

Nachteile: Sometimes I can't find people I'm looking for to send "Cheers for Peers!" to by email address or name, so then I don't use the software as much as I'd like because I get frustrated.

von TINYpulse an 25.1.2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the feedback. We want Cheers for Peers to be a snap to use, and we're sorry to read you're not finding the folks you want to recognize!

I've sent this review to our product team - if you're available to speak to them, please get in touch (this message should include my email address).

Edit: Also, all responses to survey questions are anonymous. We're completely committed to anonymity. Apologies for not including that in my first response!

Tyler Adams
Communications Specialist, TINYpulse

TinyPulse is valuable tool for our management team to understand what is going on with the team.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Mollie A.
Operations Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Metrics about the team's happiness, metrics on specific survey questions, survey responses and feedback from employees, the opportunity for the team to "Cheers" each other.

Vorteile: We love the option to send "Cheers" or compliments to each other and the semi-monthly sruvey questions provide a ton of valuable information.

Nachteile: Recent changes to their interface are hard to navigate and they've added a lot of features that they're forcing you to use. It can be more complex than it needs to be.

A great system for coaching and feedback!

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Michael J.
Manager, E-Services
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: TinyPulse makes it easy to create, monitor, and track progress on team members' individual goals. It also is a great platform for employees to share ideas, give each other feedback, or send compliments ("cheers") to anyone who really stepped up.

Nachteile: It used to not have customizable feedback solicitation, but does now, so you can create the questions you want and send to anyone to provide feedback, even anonymously.

Great tool, but be prepared to put in what you want to get out

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Operations Manager + Executive Assistant
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: TinyPulse has been great for a number of things, but my favorite is the "cheers for peers" function. Our team has remote workers and it's been a great way to feel connected to them. TinyPulse has also been a great tool for collecting feedback beyond the basics of how staff feel about their jobs -- we've enjoyed using custom questions. The data visualization of the results are great, too, and easy to share out.

Nachteile: The user interface can be confusing, especially as an admin. Staff haven't always believed it's truly anonymous, too, so we've had to do some convincing.

Great Tool for Employee Feedback

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Jenn H.
Executive Assistant
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company has been using TinyPulse for the last year or so. It has been a great tool for sharing feedback to our management team and has provided lots of opportunities for discussion over issues in our weekly staff meetings where we share all of the responses submitted to TinyPulse. I feel that the questions asked are very thoughtful and have often provided feedback that has benefited the culture in our office.

Vorteile: The ability to respond anonymously to questions. The ease of sharing results. Seeing comparisons between our company and the industry standard. Being able to send "Cheers" to co-workers.

Nachteile: I wish that the shareable links to the responses would expire after a week so that the responses wouldn't not remain accessible forever.

Extremely valuable to check in with how staff are doing

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Vice President of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Tinypulse is a powerful way to connect with staff to learn how they are doing. We use it to ask very serious questions as well as more fun questions. We share the data with staff to create transparency, which has had a huge impact on morale. It is 100% anonymous so staff are much more honest than they would typically be.

Nachteile: It isn't as interactive as we'd like it to be, especially with the Cheers feature - it could do more to help create community among staff.

Great Customer Insights

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Suzanne D.
Director of Human Resources

Kommentare: Our experience has improved with TINYpulse each year. I feel like I have a partner in employee engagement with them.

Vorteile: My customer support person spends the time with me to know my company, our needs and what we'd like to get out of TINYpulse.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to customize some of the features in TINYgiftcard and I'd like to see a some additional features added to help me pick weekly pulses.

Simple Data that leads to Great Results

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Spencer E.
HR Generalist

Kommentare: We used this tool to help us get data about how our employees felt about our company and about their experience working at our company. The data we received was amazing. We could truly get a pulse for each department.

Vorteile: TINYpulse is so easy for employees to use. Giving feedback can at times seem time consuming and overwhelming. TINYpulse makes sharing your opinion easy and fun. Because it's easy to give feedback management receives great insights into how employees feel about the company. TINYpulse helps not only helps management get great feedback, but also allows management to show employees how their feedback is helping to shape the company.

Nachteile: Customer support was often hard to reach. Some of our employees complained that they felt like their feedback wasn't always confidential.

Excellent service and great for any company wishing to begin engagement surveys

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Stephen G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent, the level of service and professionalism was great

Vorteile: I fund the level of service t be excellent and we have referred the platform to many of our clients because of this.

Nachteile: The functionality is somewhat limited but that said, it is more than adequate for any organisation that wishes to begin measuring engagement

Answering questions for work

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Paramount Pictures Publicity and Promotions College Ambassador

Vorteile: It is easy to respond to a TinyPulse questionnaire.

Nachteile: It doesn't really show the right responses. If you make a word cloud, sometimes the words "the" or "it" will show up in the middle rather than actual pressing words. It is important to weed out the filler words when looking at important trends in responses, which TinyPulse doesn't do.

I administer the pulse for our company

Kaz Z.
VP of People and Culture

Kommentare: Easy to use, love the blogs and based on the little bit I have used customer support, very helpful and responsive. My challenge is getting more members of our small team using Tinypulse. We are a small group, and some weeks there is little participation. Love the Cheers feature, a great way to publicly recognize our team members. Would love the option of being able to engage someone who doesn't leave a comment but leaves a poor score (ie: they rate their happiness at work low, but don't leave a comment, so I am unable to start a conversation with them). Again, becuase we are a small team, it leaves people wondering "who left such a crappy score? who is unhappy?" - which can be a challenge to manage.

Great engagement tool

Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Beatriz D.
Product Manager
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: * Great webhooks via Slack
* The suggestions and pulses were great ways to check in without "filing a ticket" or "tapping BizOps/HR on the shoulder"
** More actionable than 7geese!

Nachteile: As a user, does not seem to be help incorporate all of my other operations needs: OKRs, goals, Not the best for small teams (under 35 employees) as the anonymity doesn't last long.

Good for Employee Engagement

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Dusti K.
Account Executive
Rundfunkmedien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how modern this software is. My company used this to get feedback from it's employees and find out what is important to us. I also love that it has the cheers for peers option that allows you to give props and recognition to a co-worker. They layout is very clean and user friendly.

Nachteile: I think sending out a question each week can be too frequent. From the employee perspective, it got annoying, but it's a great idea to do monthly or quarterly.

Critical Employee Feedback, Simplified

Cj A.
Director of Support

Kommentare: It's more important than ever to be listening to our employees and TINYpulse has made it extremely simple. The admin console aggregates statistics and feedback for quick review, allows sharing with other management teams and best of all is anonymous for the employees. We've had a fantastic team response to using TINYpulse and other departments of the company are now looking to roll it out as well. This is end-to-end simplicity.

A Critical Business Tool

Bewertet am 17.1.2016
Jim K.
President/Owner

Kommentare: Overall, TinyPulse is an exceptional tool providing a great additional way to keep in touch with our team and on the pulse of their happiness. It also provides a way for us to ask specific, custom questions that are important to capture in a private, non-threatening way. I would like to see it integrated with other HR Tools that would enable us to effectively and continually measure feedback on the team.

Bewertet am 22.3.2016
Alan S.
Co-Founder
Quelle: GetApp

Tinypulse Big Results!

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Manager of Account Development Team - Enterprise South
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Trying to get anonymous real time feedback from the pulse of our department. We've had to assure people it is anonymous to combat fear of leaving the true feelings but since have communicated that.

Vorteile: It's a simple tool to use. Very intuitive and fun. Great way to get anonymous feedback. We strategically use it to course correct and get a vote and what people truly like.

Nachteile: No complaints so far. Great reporting and user interface. Accomplishes what I need.

Great concept. Let down by onboarding despite Jeff Dome being excellent

Ian C.
Managing Director

Kommentare: The onboarding literature is poor. Not detailed enough and not visually simple and clear. A concise video highlighting benefits and ease for the end user rather than your catch all one on the homepage selling product is needed to help explain and encourage use of tiny pulse. Also much clearer timeline of what happens when and to whom before that first email

Super great

Bewertet am 13.1.2016
Michael V.
COO

Kommentare: In the few months we have used TINYpulse, our experience has been outstanding. The support has been timely and helpful. The service is easy to use, simple and beneficial as we grow our company. I love this product and highly recommend it.

Fabulous

Trisha B.
Director, Human Capital

Kommentare: My company has only been using it for about 4 weeks but we LOVE IT! It is easy to use and our employees are engaged in the process. Getting leaders engaged was a bit harder but they are coming around. Great product!

Really simple to use both from a user and manager perspective.

Jesper H.
r&d manager

Kommentare: I've had a lot of fun using tinypulse. Teams love the feedback loop, to learn about what other think and cheer. As a manager it helps me prioritize activities to get maximum happiness effect.

Great tool

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Carlos H.

Kommentare: We recently started using this in our office and it has allowed for great (and very candid) deedback to be gathered, which improved morale and effectiveness of the office.

Overall product

Christi M.
Vice President

Kommentare: I think this is a great product, however, I think it would work better in a larger company than ours. It is a good resource for employees to voice opinions anonymously if needed.