Sunsama

Sunsama Bewertungen

von Sunsama

Best Productivity App for me!

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Rebecca C.
Marketing Coordinator
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this every morning as a way to plan my day. It has become such an integral part of my day, as it keeps me on track. It's a check list, scheduler, agenda, and notebook all rolled into one. I cannot picture working without this. Ever since I was introduced to this app, it's made me so much more productive. It's extremely versatile with lots of different features to help you tailor the experience to how you work best.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, with a beautiful interface. There's a chat right in the app, and the team gets back to you relatively quickly and is super friendly. You're able to sync it to a variety of other apps, such as Google Calendar, so you can see all the meetings you have while planning out your day. You can set repeating tasks, which is really helpful in reminding yourself of the things you have to do every week or every month. I also like that this app shows how many times a task has been pushed back, so you have a digital trail of how long something has been put off for.

Nachteile: Can be a bit buggy at times, but the developers are quick to fix and update the app. I also wish that it came as a phone app.

A great tool to get things done

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Content and PR Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sunsama was a great tool for me to use, when expanding to our team it wasn't quite as effective but it still is a great personal tool to track my calendar, my productivity and to plan tasks.

Vorteile: Sunsama provides a great tool to not only see your calendar but coordinate tasks so you can plan those into your day and also track when you're getting tasks done. This works for one person or even a small team or department.

Nachteile: Sunsama could improve how it manages the team tasks a little bit better. It's a good calendar with task tracking but it's not as full featured a task tracker with a calendar if you're looking for that tool, which for us meant having to duplicate tasks in multiple places.

von Sunsama an 30.11.2018

Thanks for this review! We're glad to hear Sunsama helps you get things done! That's why we built it :)

I was hoping you could share a bit more about your challenges with managing tasks for the team. This is an area we're looking to improve in and your feedback would be awesome!

- Ashutosh (CEO @ Sunsama)

Calendars, Tasks, and Meeting trackers all in one, with Slack integration.

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Jason L.
Product Designer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Sunsama I was regularly using Google Calendars, MeisterTask, and Do.com at the office. Since our team introduced Sunsama into the toolset, I have 2 fewer tabs open on my browser at any given time, and 3 fewer tools to deal with in my day-to-day, and that's awesome. Let's get down to the features. Sunsama's calendar feature is pretty cool, ( I have my Google Calendar hooked into Sunsama) but I can create, edit and view events, as well as view other team members calendars and see meeting agendas. Sunsama also gives me an agenda view and daily agenda summary email every day so I know what's on my plate for the day. Next up is the meeting tracker, Meeting Tracker is extremely useful for setting up productive meetings. Setting agenda items are easy and can be assigned time limits and assignees for each item. Really useful and keeps meetings on point and on time. Tasks for me is kind of a super basic novelty feature in Sunsama, and I don't really use it. If you are a heavy user of task management tools to keep your tasks organized, I might recommend using a separate tool for this. Or you can just reach out the Sunsama support and let them know what you'd like to see in the app. They have been extremely communicative with our team, we suggested a handful of feature requests that we would love to see, and they delivered! Rather quickly as well. Another great feature here is the Slack integration. The integration alerts me when I have an upcoming meeting or if I've received a meeting invite, a comment, or a meeting has been canceled. The interface is subtle yet very clean, which allows me to be more productive. However, I feel that at times the experience can be cumbersome when switching between views. Overall, I really enjoy being in Sunsama every day, and the team over there has created a killer tool with really great potential.

Vorteile: Selecting and viewing teammates calendars. Setting up organized meeting agendas. Slack Integration. The app stability rarely goes down.

Nachteile: Sunsama's Tasks feature; although tasks can be useful, it is somewhat arbitrary in this tool.

von Sunsama an 8.11.2016

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the detailed and honest review of Sunsama. We're still working hard on improving the functionality of tasks in Sunsama (once we have integrations with tasks tools) we think the experience will be a lot better. Overall, we're stoked to hear that you have less tabs open. I'd love to dig in on the trouble you're having switching between views and see if we can't improve those annoyances for you.

Best,

Ashutosh

Hybrid task manager with a focus on calendar visualization and prioritization

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps me manage my task backlog and prioritize urgent and important tasks

Vorteile: I really like the concept behind Sunsama, and how they've approached it in a sort of fresh way: it's very urgency and importance focused (think quadrants) and is geared around helping you see what tasks need to be done the most and when on your calendar. You can create a backlog of tasks and quickly see which tasks are most important to put on your calendar. You can also setup reminders and recurring tasks and just put on your calendar what you know you can reasonably get done. I'd say it is also one of the best apps I've seen for meetings, with baked-in features for notes, action items, scheduling, social features and more. If you find yourself in a lot of meetings and with a daunting task list of varying priorities day-to-day, I'd say this is the app for you. It was a great way to manage the chaos and focus on what has to get done, and to keep track of things when you're always on the go.

Nachteile: However, what Sunsama has a harder time with (in my humble opinion) is managing tasks that have large scopes, i.e. reaching project level. If you are often managing various projects with many facets, tasks, timelines and employees, I think there are probably better apps out there for you. If most of your work is focused around individual clients or tasks that fall within a more narrow scope though, I think this is probably a great choice.

Life-Changing Planning Software

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I no longer have my calendar in one place, my to-do list(s!) in another, my personal goals in yet another, and my meeting notes in yet another--now everything is all in the same place, and it makes my life so much easier.

Vorteile: I have been looking for YEARS for a product like Sunsama, which allows me to integrate my Google calendar and to-do list in smart, intuitive ways. As someone who's always trying various productivity hacks to make my life easier, this is finally a tool I can settle on. I got rid of my planner and now exclusively use Sunsama. It helps me navigate each day, track my time, schedule what needs to be done, renegotiate with stakeholders, meet personal and professional priorities, take meeting notes, and collaborate with my team. It's literally the perfect planning tool.

Nachteile: Nothing! Seriously. I have been delighted with Sunsama. I'm excited for when they have an app--that'll be in the icing on the cake!

Very helpful in getting you organized, but for specific use cases

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Developer/Enterpenuer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sunsama has helped me to organize the multiple and overwhelming tasks from multiple parts of my life. I can't imagine another hub to manage everything.

Vorteile: I have many aspects and areas of my life; Sunsama helps me to manage all of them. The interface is clean and easy to use; I like the "Kanban for your life" philosophy that the team has going. The small team that works on the app is very engaging and personal. All of the integrations are amazing -- I primairly use Google Calendar, Trello, and Jira.

Nachteile: Right now, there isn't a native iOS or Android app. In order for mobile functionality you need to use it in-browser, which is hit or miss in terms of responsiveness.

This is great for team collaboration

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Beatriz D.
Product Manager
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I tried this out and loved the platform. I'm a bit disappointed in the task completion cap for freemium individuals. Looking forward to seeing more from Sunsama!

Vorteile: * Great for those who are used to Trello-like tasks and often collaborate on shared docs and items (i.e. Slack, Trello, JIRA).
* Awesome desktop app
* Integrates with your calendar to capture notes
* Customer service is very responsive and even outbound to check on integrations
Take a look if you're a Product Manager or managing several stakeholders

Nachteile: * Doesn't integrate with Confluence or Google Drive to sync up meeting and other notes
* Meant for collaboration for teams, not necessarily for individuals

Great work with this.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Valentina G.
Web Designer

Vorteile: Great, it is a very complete company and one of the best in terms of web calendars, it has a wide range of services and takes care of your needs, I love working with it, I recommend it 100%

Nachteile: I really do not have any complaints about this company, I am very satisfied with your services and I would use it again if I had the opportunity. Very good service