Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Shopware

Webbasierte, moderne E-Commerce-Lösung, die dazu dient, inspirierendere und emotional ansprechendere Einkaufsumgebungen zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über Shopware

Shopware makes it possible to create customizable yet innovative shopping websites.

Still not able to create Purchase orders in PDF formats to send to our vendors.

Bewertungen zu Shopware

Shopware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shopware bereits verwendet?

Erwin P.
GF in Österreich
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nicht schlecht könnte aber viel Besser sein.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Toll aber da fehlt noch einiges, aber das ist im Anflug. Shopware Partner ist erforderlich, dann sicher toll. Super, wann man nur ca. 100 bis 2000 Produkte anbieten will. Die Entwicklung ist schnell, aber hat so Ihre Probleme. Aber im Grunde ein hervorragender Shop!

Front und Backend. Einfach, .... Alles was man braucht ohne Erweiterung vorhanden. Produktdarstellung! Kundenkonto! PayPal Anbindung.

Wir verwenden Shopware 6, die kleinen Problem. Bitte nur mit einem Shopware Partner verwenden.

Director in Deutschland

E-Commerce is as easy as Shopware

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are gladly realising any type of project with Shopware, D2C, B2B, B2C it doesn't matter.

Easy to use content editor which enables even non technical users to implement powerful shopping experiences and landing pages.

Lacks internationalisation and more enterprise focussed features. Shopware is trying to enter the international market.

Fred G.
Presiden in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shop management software built for speeds

Kommentare: ShopWare has been a great company to work with. The software is constantly improving.

ShopWare is super fast and easy to use. Switching to ShopWare is one of the best decisions that I've made in business

The data transfer from my old SMS (Mitchell) was a mess. I wouldn't have transferred data if I knew what it would cause so many problems.

Stephaney L.
Service manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shop ware keeps me organized

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it has been a pleasant experience using Shopware. It allows me to do more with my time and keeps me organized

I love shopware for building workorders for my customers. It allows me to write an estimate quickly and efficiently and gives me multiple ways to send it to my customers. It allows me to communicate with my customers without either of us having to be on the phone for long periods of time. My customers love having options to approve work

I dont like some of the glitches between Shopware and Partstech that put strange descriptions in for parts. With the wrong description on a work order, it can look like they are being charged for the wrong item

Simon W.
General Manager in Deutschland

The best available E-Commerce software also offers a free version!

Kommentare: I use two Shopware Community editions with two online shops since 2014 and 2015. One in German language and one in English. Both shops run fine for years with literally nearly no maintenance.

What I really like is, how easy it is to configure and use the software. There is a free Community Edition available and with the graphical user interface in the backend, it's really comfortable to configure the system, add products and categories and handle all the necessary tasks. The backend is literally like an operating system with windows and everything! There are tons of plugins, paid and free, and also a lot of themes available to change and configure your shop the way you want it.

I think there is nothing, except it really has a learning curve if you want to change the layout of your shop. But I think it's the same with all E-Commerce software.

Matt P.
Matt P.

End all Be all software

Kommentare: Has further improved our customer interactions and helped build trust with customer due to the transparent interaction.

Shopware is always adding features and listening to their customers needs. Expedites our daily processes and customers love the look and feel of their interactions.

Still not able to create Purchase orders in PDF formats to send to our vendors.

Kalaiselvan K.
Integration Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shopware Review

Kommentare: Overall it is good e-commerce product for medium level company.

There are lot of customization stuff, we can achieve with this software using ready made plugins. we have free community edition available to use and evaluate the product. It has good graphical user interface for adding and updating the products(Sku) and categories. Configuring the software is straight forward and easy.

Enterprise edition(Licensed) of this software is quite expensive. It requires, initial learning curve to understand the products.

Craig H.
Founder and CEO in Türkei

Highly customizable shopping platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Shopware needs to extend its starting templates portfolio with new templates that are specific to each sector.

Fabian S.
Performance Lead in Deutschland

Shopware

The basic setup is easy to understand and there is a wide variety of plugins and the implementation is fairly easy.

API creation is very slow. Feed creation can take up to 5 hours even for medium sized product exports (50k products).

Dennis V.
Dennis V.
E-commerce Manager in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shopware works great

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall i'ts good. We are going live in a couple of days.

It really fits our needs. We are a multi language website and webshop. Shopcommerce is easier to configure than Magento 2.

Some functions are not available yet, plugins are being pushed on a regular base tough. But sometimes we have to wait.

Dominik B.
E-Commerce Manager in Deutschland
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good shop software with thousands of customization options.

- PlugIn Store with plugins for extended functionality - Helpflul Support - Community Forum with lots of help

- A comprehensive shipping plugin is missing. We had to have this programmed by an agency. - Support tickets could be answered faster