Fyoosion is a Marketing Automation System with Unique Capabilities

Bewertet am 24.2.2016
Ritesh S.

Kommentare: I was recommended Fyoosion marketing automation software to automate the many repetitive processes of our marketing department. Although I was skeptical of using Fyoosion for my limited-size cosmetic products marketing unit, the demo impressed me and pushed me to go for it. After three months, I am so glad I made the decision to use Fyoosion. It has not only saved my team the hassles of repeating tasks but has simplified a number of other key marketing tasks as well. The rich analytics has also helped analyze the mood of our targeted market more accurately.

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Bella S.

Kommentare: I started using Fyoosion just a year back and it has been a marvelous experience in many ways. Fyoosion has simply transformed the way we do our marketing and the best part is that we can tweak the system to match our needs and capabilities. You can create marketing plans without any IT support. Pros: allows you to work independent of IT, easy to integrate without your existing system. Cons: It might take you some time to come to grips with the technology.

Brilliant marketing software that helped us re-engage with customers effortlessly

Bewertet am 26.2.2016
Carter A.

Kommentare: I am using Fyoosion as a platform to re-engage leads and customers for my ecommerce business that deals with consumer items. This amazing marketing automation system helped us place ads across social media sites, mobile, and of course, the web. The high flexibility, that Fyoosion offers, makes it easy to achieve cross-device and cross-platform targeting of customers which gives us a broader reach at lesser cost while dramatically improve marketing efficiency.

Fyoosion is the best marketing automation platform that I have ever used.

Bewertet am 13.1.2016
Gabriel C.
Head- Marketing

Kommentare: Fyoosion is the best marketing automation platform that I have ever used. It is cross-channel marketing software that has helped me maximize and optimize conversions. It has helped me develop campaigns without involving any IT professionals in the process as we were forced to do till the recent past.
Pros: Highly user-friendly, technologically superior, measurable results.
Cons: You need some amount of traffic already on your website.

von Fyoosion an 14.1.2016