HappyCo

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Sarah M.
Director of Transitions-West
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Immediate syncing of walk data and interactive charts and graphs.

Vorteile: Software is easy to use and report look great. Response from support side is immediate and polite. Reporting is easy to read. Happy Co is eager to work out any issues or show data based on client needs.

Nachteile: Not necessarily a con but more of a tip. Set up process should be completed and vetted out between Happy Co and Client to ensure reporting is set up from the first DD rather than afterwards.

von HappyCo an 3.8.2018

Goodness Sarah, we are overjoyed, thrilled, and delighted that you have left such an amazing rating & review! Thanks so much for your endorsement and for letting us know what you think of our product and service. I have shared your remarks with the whole team and they want to say a big thank you because online reviews mean a great deal to us. Please let us know if you have any more feedback or suggestions at support@happy.co. Happy inspecting! ~ MR

Good, but there is Room for Improvement

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Accountant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Inspector, we had to use a .pdf on tablets and hard copies of inspection forms, and digital cameras for photos. We lost many .pdf files and photos before we were able to save and send them (sending took a lot of time by itself). Honestly, who likes to use hard copies anymore? Especially in the field where they can easily be destroyed. We have never lost an inspection with Inspector, and they're not damaged when resting safely in the cloud. Inspector solved a huge problem for us. No more returning to properties after lost or damaged inspection forms and photos.

Vorteile: We are a property manager and use Inspector for all our property inspections. Inspections are made simple with the ability to modify templates for the different types of inspections we perform. The inspections upload immediately with an internet connection. They are stored online and easily accessed after completion. They can be printed in a professional looking report. If needed, the inspections can be edited after completion. Inspector syncs with our property management software, allowing us to access inspections in multiple places. Another great feature is the ability to take photos directly from the app and save them as part of the inspection.

Nachteile: We haven't had the best experience with customer service. This isn't an issue of competence, but response time, and even lack of response in some cases. The categorization system can be confusing and makes finding properties difficult at times. Especially when not connected to a network.

Excellent Inspection Aide

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Chalice W.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using this app has created a pleasant way to do a less than pleasant task. Inspections can be tedious but HappyCo makes them as easy as possible and provides a very (truthful) inspection for both tenants and landlords. I have found it is a way we can treat our clients fairly because photos do not lie.

Vorteile: Before this software we had a paper sheet that we filled out with the tenant. It took a long time going through the house and finding what room features corresponded to what part of the page. Now, it is super easy to document the condition of any rental in half the time with 500% better documentation. It glides seamlessly into our property management software.

Nachteile: I have issues with my phone sometimes; there is a large lag between taking the photo and the photo actually being taken, so I often have sub-par and blurry photos. I expect that is mainly a problem with my phone and I just need to hold still and be patient. Also, when I update a template online it takes a while to make it onto my mobile. Again, it is a matter that can be fixed with patience.

Professional looking Move in inspections

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Jackie P.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is incorporated into our other property management software so makes our work load much more streamlined. The fact that it uploads itself is great!

Vorteile: Creates a very professional looking inspection report and allows our inspector and client to sign off on it at the time of the inspection and get an emailed copy immediately.

Nachteile: The set up to create a custom inspection report was a bit time consuming and tedious however once created you are able to reuse. They also have pre-made reports available but I need something more customized for my needs.

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, I find several things about it annoying

Bewertet am 22.10.2015
Connie H.
Property Manager

Kommentare: Cant just put the tenants name on the report, have to put owners name and details as well.
Doesn't automatically come up with owner and tenant emails in BCC when ready to email.
Setting up a scheduled inspection clears all data
Wont pick up internet while not in the office
Saves day its been set up on report instead of day inspection has been done, if its altered saves that date. I only want the day and time of the inspection on it no matter what time and day I finish it off and send

Hi Connie,
Thanks for the feedback. We will look at those items for you. And we will get our Australian team to give you a call to see why your iPad is not picking up the internet. Have you switched on the Wi-Fi setting?

I DREADED doing walk-throughs for my rental units. Now, thanks to HappyCo, not so much!!!

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Julie K.
Property Management
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My walk-throughs now accurately reflect the condition of unit, with pictures that prove it. Refunding security deposits is easier with reports that clearly show and describe condition of units at time of move-in or move-out. Less disputes over whether damage was already present. When I present my new walk-through paperwork to the new tenants they are very impressed and are more likely to leave the unit in good condition when they see the detail and pictures!!

Vorteile: Doing walk-throughs was my least favorite thing to do as a Property Manager. The walk-through forms never have enough room to write out descriptions, I could never remember the shorthand codes. Not easy to customize, I was always crossing items out or adding items in. My walk-through paperwork was a HOT MESS!! And do not get me started on taking pictures! I either took to many or not enough and never had the right pictures that showed the unit as a whole. HappyCo changed that! I now have a totally customizable walk-through that tells me what pictures to take, allows plenty of space for description, and even allows me to enter repair costs if needed! All from my cell phone! When I am finished, all pictures and information I have entered is uploaded so I can edit or make my report on my computer. HappyCo has an abundance of templates you can choose from or edit to reflect each location and unit. I use HappyCo for residential rentals but it can be used for commercial rentals or hotel rooms. Now all my walk-throughs are neat and consistent, printed out with all the pictures and easy to read descriptions.

Nachteile: With any new software, the set up is my least favorite thing. Customizing can be time consuming to reflect all different units but once it is done, you will be so Happy you did!!

Great application!

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Jason D.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product! Easy to use and phenomenal customer support! I love the storage of old reports to review and look back at for reference.

Nachteile: No email contact memory. I wish it would remember the clients email for sharing generated reports.

von HappyCo an 3.8.2018

Many thanks for leaving this excellent review, Jason! We want to be sure you know that when you are about to send a report on iOS, you can tap the little plus sign to add your client email address/es. You can read more about sharing reports here: http://support.happy.co/reports-in-happy-inspector/sharing-reports-sharing-your-reports-and-customizing-your-email-template. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions at support@happy.co Happy inspecting!

Great tool for inspections

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has made a big part of work for property managers much easier. Easy to use with nice navigation. Very convenient on your mobile device.

Nachteile: Customer support can be better. Once I had an issue and I had to wait for a while before I got it fixed.

Simple and Efficient

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Owner/Founder
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love this software which has helped our PM business immensely! Easy to learn and use. Great to customize based on home needs.

Vorteile: - Integration with Buildium
- Simple
- Convenient
- App capabilities
- Efficient for our processes
- Customizable

Nachteile: - lots of clicks
- little clunky but worth it

Happy Inspector for Propery Manager

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Jackie P.
Property manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has saved us a ton of time and makes tenants feel like we have been very thorough and professional during inspections. It makes us look good!

Vorteile: We are able to complete inspections professionally and quickly and have clients sign at the time of inspection and have a copy immediately sent to them.

Nachteile: Requires some set up if you need to customize your reports and have to switch between mobile and pc to make sure it is working correctly for use.

Customer service is first class! Highly, highly recommend.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Customer service impeccable,
Professional layout,
Excellent detail
Very versatile app.

Nachteile: Haha! I honestly believe it is worth it. Just price it into your costs.

von HappyCo an 3.8.2018

Thanks so much Duncan for your great review! It means a lot to us! If you have any product suggestions or queries do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@happy.co Thanks again!

AWESOME SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 23.12.2015
Ryan H.
maintenance manager

Kommentare: The control that has been given and the seemingly limitless options on how to customize a property, inspection and report are amazing. Every suggestion to improve any inspection software i have ever used seems to be put in to the new version of Happy inspector. It took a little getting used to, but the chat feature for help is the best. Any question, regardless of how petty was answered in minutes through the messaging. even my own blunders such as accidentally deleting entire properties and reports were quickly remedied by the inspector staff. Thank you all and keep up the good work

Great support, product still developing

Jesse M.

Kommentare: This app is stable, fast, and somewhat flexible. The customer service is top notch, and very supportive of its users. I have had several interactions with various employees and they have all been very helpful. The inspection reports are very attractive, but not as versatile as I would like. However, the developers are constantly making positive changes and I am willing to invest in this product.

von HappyCo an 23.10.2015

Jesse. Thank you for believing in our mission and the company. We will be working on making better. If you have specific feedback on reports, please send an email to support@happyco.com

Great tool, very happy customer!

Leanne C.
Leasing Manager

Kommentare: We started using Happy Inspector a few months ago after hearing about it in the industry. It has surpassed our expectations. We used to use paper walk sheets and Happy Insector has made walking apartments, doing inspections and move in/move out walks so much easier and up to date for my team. I would recommend this to any apartment community on the fence about trying it out. You won't turn back!

von HappyCo an 22.10.2015

Leanne, glad you are having a great experience. If there is anything else you want/need, please let our support team or your account manager know.

Great easy to use software

Bob S.
Administrator

Kommentare: I have been looking for a software program to update our apartment inspection program for several years and I finally have what I have been looking for in the Inspector program. It is easy to use, easy to edit as needed to fit your needs and works great. This makes our inspections much more effective as we can target the specific items in our two buildings and we can make notes and take pictures as needed.

von HappyCo an 22.10.2015

Thank you for the review Bob. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

Very useful application with excellent execution and design

Bewertet am 22.10.2015
Trevor G.

Kommentare: Inspector is an extremely useful application that is user-friendly, intelligently designed, and well built. The app is updated frequently with new features and tools that always add to the overall experience. HappyCo has an extensive knowledge-base for questions and troubleshooting as well as a nice collection of how-to videos. Overall we are very satisfied with Inspector and HappyCo.

von HappyCo an 22.10.2015

Thank you for your review Trevor! Always a pleasure working with you.

Intuitive and perfect for our requirements.

Neil M.

Kommentare: Prior to using this software we were forever juggling manual inspection reports, photos and action points.
Now everything is in one place and inspection reports are prepared quickly for every site visit as a permanent record. Very flexible and user friendly, I don't know how we managed without it.

Hi Neil,
I'm glad we've taken the headaches of using paper forms off your plate. We can't wait to solve more issues for you with our technology..

Daily User

Bewertet am 27.10.2015
Key W.
Property Manager

Kommentare: We currently manage close to 175 rental properties. Some properties are inspected every three months and others every six months. This app has made inspections easier for us. It is easy to use and were able to customize our reports. Now all of our reports are professional and can be emailed as soon as we the inspection is completed. This app has saved us a large amount of time.

von HappyCo an 27.10.2015

Thank you for the kind review Key!

Great application for conducting a comprehensive property inspection and very easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Karen A.
Leasing Consultant

Kommentare: I am a leasing agent and find this software very easy to use when performing move in inspections. On the rare occasion that I have needed assistance the staff is very helpful. I use the application on my Ipad and Iphone. When my report is complete I can download it directly from my computer and include in my lease packet. I highly recommend Happy Inspector, great app...

Fantastic support!!!

Bewertet am 28.10.2015
Megan A.
Senior Manager, Vacation Rentals

Kommentare: I think one of the biggest things that sets this company apart is their support team. I was completely blown away by their response time, easy to use chat feature, and great follow up. The app is very helpful, and so far I am loving the reporting system. I am sure there is a lot more I will do with the app, but for now just for basic house inspections its been great!

Best Management Tool!

April S.
Community Manager

Kommentare: I use this app for all of my inspections. It has increased collections by providing detailed reports with tons of pictures. I also love how I can reference the unit pictures to see what kind of fixtures or flooring is in each unit.

von HappyCo an 22.10.2015

April, thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to seeing you at the next conference.

Easy to Use and Create

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Tommy F.
TQM Field Lead
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The app has a lot of customizable options so we can create something that works great for our company. The development team keeps coming out with new updates and new features and they are always open to taking suggestions and feedback.

Great app to use with move in. Fast, efficient and reliable.

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Nicole D.
Sales Agent

Kommentare: Easy to use. Happy Inspector allows you to complete move in inspections with ease. You are able to take pics in the app, write comments as well as email the completed inspection to the tenant for their records.

Issues

Kaitlyn S.
Propery Manager

Kommentare: Having many issues with thi s software.
Very slow, taking a lot longer to do reports.
No cover page for condition reports.
Have to add saignature panel every single time.
Should just be there.
All general comment, maintenance etc boxes still come up on reports even when left blank.

von HappyCo an 23.10.2015

Hello Kaitlyn. Sad to see you have had such a poor product experience so far. We will work hard to all these things on board.

I think its just me but I have been having a little trouble knowing where things are but slowly gett

Tracy W.
Property Manager

Kommentare: I'm finding it hard to work out where things are to change tenants names and stuff but getting there

von HappyCo an 23.10.2015

Not a worry Tracy, if you need more help, please chat to our Australian team. :)