Über Zoho WorkDrive

Zoho TeamDrive ist eine Plattform zur Onlinedateispeicherung/-synchronisierung und Kollaboration für moderne Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho WorkDrive

It allowed us to collaborate with our colleagues and share documentation and application-related data and stored it on cloud to accesses it remotely from either work or from home.

The customer support of Zoho WorkDrive is very disappointing as I did not get satisfying answer to my issues. Zoho needs to update its customer service.

Bewertungen zu Zoho WorkDrive

Zoho WorkDrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho WorkDrive bereits verwendet?

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Niederlande

How To Take The Headache Out Of Driving Your Team.

Kommentare: My team really benefits from TeamDrive for all the reasons mentioned above. My experience with TeamDrive overall has been really good. The current Zoho TeamDrive support team is swift, to the point and friendly if you have a question of any kind. I have autism and am sometimes not that quick on the uptake, the team has been, and still is, really patient with me. Thanks team Zoho.

Having tried many tools out there, I can now say that I finally found an outstanding solution in Zoho Team Drive that suits and benefits my team. What did it for me are the instant notifications, no longer having to send files as attachments, the draft functionality is really handy. Separation of private and public space is included, which is not a given with other products I tested. What I liked most is the integration with other Zoho products. So, if you are already using Zoho products, I would recommend adding Team Drive to your account. Disclosure, I was part of the beta test. I mention this because my feedback was really appreciated and I could see small tweaks here and there being made in a fashionable time frame. Which gave me a good feeling. First proper testing and then release a new version. Basically how it should always be done, anywhere but not always happens. Zoho has solid but still rapid development in their DNA.

What I like the least about this software is fair but always hard to answer the question. Obviously, I like the software and would suggest everyone give it a try. What it is currently lacking but I know it is coming, so not an issue for me is what would be described as "Infinite Sync" that would make it possible to access your files in TeamDrive without them being physically on your computer. I think everyone would agree that is an awesome feature, coming to your TeamDrive in the near future. Can't wait for that one!

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Mark, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful and detailed review, and for highlighting all the important features of the product for everyone. We're glad that you love the product and our customer support. As a beta customer, your continuous feedback has played a crucial role in making WorkDrive what it is today. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Christian aristizabal -.
Christian aristizabal -.
Financial administrator in Ecuador
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service

Kommentare: I like a lot because your information is always secure and your backups are always there

It is very useful and easy to use and it is fast

It does not have a great collaboration experience between users

Santino M.
Student in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho WorkDrive Review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Zoho WorkDrive is an excellent cloud storage solution that allows us to collaborate on projects across the organization with ease. This platform has proved to be very secure during my time using it. Very easy to to navigate the workspace due to the excellent user interface. The ability to monitor and update permissions on files as an administrator is excellent.

No major issues have been experienced with the software so far.

Peter M.
Director in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointing product. The only thing worse was their customer service.

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very disappointing. Zoho Workdrive created problems for our business instead on being a simple storage facility. Would never use again or recommend.

It was fairly quick to use the app when out in the field to check docs.

It deleted my main folder and couldn't recover the information - months of work down the drain. Tried to call the number (no answer multiple time, left VM's to call me back - no call back received), emailed Zoho as per the instructions on their voice recording - received bounce-backs from the email despite checking spelling etc multiple times. ZERO support received. Also, setting up other team members is near impossible - we had to engage third party IT help with this in the end and even they couldn't set up everyone on the system - one director was unable to log in in the several months we were with Zoho - there was no fix.

Venkatesu M.
Venkatesu M.
Configuration Management in Indien

An Ideal Data Saving Software from Zoho

Kommentare: Due to Zoho WorkDrive there is space my computer available for my work. I am definitely satisfied as my data is preserved in Zoho WorkDrive and there are no reasons for me to worry about the data lost. Indeed Zoho WorkDrive is an efficient and amazing data saving software.

Zoho WorkDrive is an ideal platform to share essential documents and various company folders with my teammates. Moreover, updating the existing files and sharing them quickly is very simple on Zoho WorkDrive.

I am indeed unhappy with the user interface of Zoho WorkDrive. Often, I have to hunt a lot to locate the required files that I need. The user interface is unfriendly for daily work, and I feel that it could be improved by Zoho.

David L.
David L.
Director of Operations in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Work Drive for office cloud storage

Kommentare: we save all of our documents for interoffice use

within the Zoho suite of products it works fantastic

can not save everyday documents in the work drive easily it is slightly more difficult that other could drives in that manner

Financial Administrator Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

File Sharing Too Easy

5 letzten Monat Neu

Zoho Workdrive is so easy to use. We were using a different type of File Sharing system before and I wish I had found out about Workdrive earlier. It has helped us save time and has helped us with our work production.

Zoho Workdrive has been nothing but positive outcomes so far since we started using it.

Yohan K.
Yohan K.
Transmission Engineer in Indien

A Productive Software to Save and Efficiently Share Files

Kommentare: Zoho WorkDrive has helped me to get the backups of my vital documents. Also, sharing files is very simple and effortless in it. The only downside is its inefficient customer service. I feel that its customer service should be updated.

Zoho WorkDrive makes file saving and sharing effortless. It is a very trustworthy software to store required documents.

Arvind K.
Arvind K.
Global Operations Engineer in Indien

Zoho WorkDrive is a Prominent File Saving Location

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zoho WorkDrive's capability to store multiple documents is actually great. I can easily store my sizeable files on Zoho WorkDrive efficiently which enables me to save lots of data on my computer.

Uploading a heavy file in Zoho WorkDrive is an extremely biggest challenge that I encounter. Moreover, I think that the customer reach of Zoho WorkDrive is a bit sluggish. These drawbacks are immensely irritating, and it should be noticed by Zoho.

Ajay R.
Student in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Workdrive Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Zoho WorkDrive's platform is quite straightforward and easy to follow. It allows for efficient collaboration among our teams on projects and the user interface allows for easy navigation across the workspace. Checking for document updates was a breeze.

No significant qualms with the software thus far.

Sanchita A.
Sanchita A.
Software Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Collaboration tool for professionals.

Kommentare: Zoho WorkDrive really a must need tool to manage the teams. The password protection for links and expiry enchnace the security one level up. The unlimited file versioning feature allows us to jump back to the any previous version of file. Two ways sync allows us to modify the files on the go and push notifications help other to know about the modification in your workspace.

Zoho WorkDrive is a collaboration tool to manage the files in more discipline manner. It provide the secure shared work place to shared the data and documents. The web interface simplifying user interface. Zoho WorkDrive is design in such as way which simplify the workflow in team and between the teams. Managing and administrations of team is easy to get your WorkDrive secure space with features like monitoring the activities and audit trail. Confidential data can be secure with access control where we can protect the data to get accessed or modified. Activity timeline help us to know the operation performed on our file.

Zoho WorkDrive is a fully featured collaboration tool but the only one thing I am disappointed with is the two factor authentication and dedicated account manager features is missing in the Starter and Team editions. As these are the most useful features which make the Zoho WorkDrive more robust tool.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello Sanchita, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad you like the product and we love the way you've summarized the feature highlights of WorkDrive for everyone. :) Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Gurleen K.
Gurleen K.
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho WorkDrive for file hosting.

Kommentare: Zoho WorkDrive provide the unlimited version of history with activities details that helps to view and restore to the previous version. The ultra fast upload is best in class. Integration with Zoho Office Suite help to view and edit the document like document, spreadsheets and presentations to edit the content online on any interface. Advance dashboard help to view the file activity, space used, pending invites and remaining licences.

Zoho WorkDrive is a great online file management for different teams collaborating together. Managed Team folder can have different level of access. Administering the Zoho WorkDrive is simple and easy as admin can monitor the peers activities and manage the roles and permission of files from Admin Dashboard. Admin Dashboard helps to get storage left details and number of users. File ownership can be transferred when an employee left the job role. Android app provide the push notification when any activities happen in your Team Folder. User can draft and schedule the publish time of the files also.

Zoho WorkDrive should work on Linux client so sync on server can also be configured. All advanced analytics option should also be provided in mobile application. Zoho WorkDrive should increase the stater pack file upload limit to at least two GB.

Peter F.
Peter F.
Co-Owner in USA

Works Well on Its Own, I Wish We Had More Integrations

Kommentare: Totally good option if you're using the Zoho Suite and getting it as part of Zoho One, but steer clear for a while to let it fully mature if you're already using another cloud storage solution.

Very intuitive and user-friendly. Works just like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. The desktop app, after a few glitches early on, actually works really well (I'm on a Mac). I like how many options I have to gate access to certain files. It's really easy to get organized.

I wish there were more integrations, especially within the Zoho Suite. They rolled the product out over 8 months ago, and there still isn't an integration with Zoho Analytics.

Sandeep R.
Quality Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative for using local network drives

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoho workdrive is overall a decent product for storing files and manage folders online. It is stable and has lot of important features. Although its not quite optimized yet in terms of performance.

It works perfectly in terms of collaboration. It has inbuilt office suite that allows us to edit or create documents, files etc. without having to download or use any additional softwares. Its safe and secure. It has realtime updates on who are editing the files within teams. It lets user control on who can access the files or folders. It works seamless even offline and syncs the files automatically when we are back online. Its easy to upload and share files securely.

Customer service is often disappointing as they take days to reply to the mails. It lacks some important features like two factor authentication is entry and midlevel editions. Video player isnt great and lacks few basic playback controls.

Steve M.
Steve M.
Webmaster in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Abundant, Easy to Use Document Storage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We needed a file sharing, archiving and collaboration solution when COVID hit. Being that a majority of the users weren't computer savvy, we also needed something simple and easy to use. Also, since we are a small non-profit, we needed something that provided that simplicity at an affordable price. It was a tall order. However, I found WorkDrive and just marveled at how easy it was to use and it was cheaper than some other options. Not the cheapest, but considering the countless hours I have avoided because it is simple to use, reliable and always available, well worth it. Also VERY simple to setup and get started.

Very easy to use and just plain works. They're adding new features regularly. In just shy of two years using it, I have only contacted support twice. Part of a robust suite of products from the same vendor. Generous storage allotment and file size limit.

While their unpaid support option is a bit slow due to the time lag between USA Central and their local time, I've only had to use it twice in just shy of two years and each time the support rep was knowledgeable and solved my issue on the first try.

John S.
Technical Director Digital in Niederlande
Quelle: GetApp

5 TB and super fast in everything

It's secure, as many sharing options like public with time-based URL's (or permanent). The search is fast, has version control and meta data about how many times a file is downloaded or viewed.

The desktop app is downloading all files locally. I would be nice when you can stream the files because I don't want files physically on my machine.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello John, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We’re glad you like the product. We, at Zoho, are constantly striving to improve your product experience, and take your feedback very seriously. Regarding your suggestion, please note that we’re working on a feature that lets you access your team files offline without having to save them locally on your desktop. We’ll keep you updated on this. If you have more suggestions or questions, please write to us at support@zohoteamdrive.com. Best, Zoho TeamDrive

Anais B.
Anais B.
Quality Auditor in Venezuela
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An alternative to cloud and online file management

For those looking for alternatives to traditional cloud services and file management such as Google Drive, Zoho Team Drive represents a very good one. With almost all the tools offered by the market reference, this application offers a plus, file monitoring and management to measure the performance and productivity of work teams. If you want to try something new and different this tool waits for you, I recommend it.

It does not have the ability to generate forms and this leaves it one step behind Google Drive, as the forms are used a lot in the airline for dealing with customers and our workers.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Anais, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the product. It means a lot to us, and we're glad you like the product. With regards to your suggestion on adding a form builder, we'd like to inform you that we have our own app, Zoho forms that'll meet your requirements. Please visit https://www.zoho.com/forms/ for more details. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Software Analyst in Brasilien

A great tool for anyone looking to store and manage files in the cloud

Kommentare: During the implementation of a particular project that required the integration of several people in different regions, it was necessary to implement a cloud file management system that would allow all these people to work collaboratively. Based on this, Zoho was the selected option, since its functions and its highly competitive cost satisfactorily fulfilled our planned scope and budget

The ability to store and manage my files collaboratively from anywhere in the world

The tool still has some aspects of understanding a little complicated, but they have a highly competent support in the aid for clarifications

Rafael S.
Rafael S.
Technical Support Specialist in USA

Simple UI with lots of useful features

I appreciate how easy it is to navigate Work Drive and to find what I need. Sharing options allow me to toggle downloads, uploads, and many other permissions very easily.

So far I haven't found any cons or anything that could improve.

Collin B.
Director of Digital Development in USA

A great cloud storage solution at an affordable price

Kommentare: This is an easy cloud storage and sharing solution. We use this product to share video and audio recordings with tv and radio stations across the US.

WorkDrive is a super intuitive cloud storage solution that is very affordable. It's easy to use as a team and for clients as we share files.

It was really what we were looking for, so there aren't that many cons. It would be nice to have more options as we share files. When the person opened it, a timestamp, for instance.

Brian W.
Ops Mgr in USA

Zoho Workdrive Review

Like the ease of use in uploading individual files or folders, along with sharing with other colleagues or creating links to send to clients.

Your not able to get a preview of all document types which can be a bit cumbersome.

Valamere M.
Instructional Technology Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Collaboration

Kommentare: I currently use Zoho Workdrive to store and sync project updates with my team. It has come in handy on many ocassions to track progress on working documents that multiple users have updated.

Zoho Workdrive is very affordable and offers great discounts when billed yearly! Besides pricing, this product has the flexibility of a cloud storage space that allows for both private and public workspaces for file sharing with people internally and outside your organization. This tool gives you the optional settings to manage who and what can be access led which makes for effective collaboration.

Since Zoho Workdrive offers flexibility with access, it is missing an approval feature to restrict how many devices can access documents. As a result, when someone leaves the organization, their device may still access to the workdrive

Fazal A.
Implementation & Support Specialist in Pakistan

Store and Share

4 letztes Jahr

Compared to the product we switched to, it had fewer options available or you can say the product we selected over this, had more options to offer with reduced/discounted cost as we bought multiple other tools that came along.

Shashank M.
Shashank M.
RAN Engineer in Indien

Zoho WorkDrive is a Rudimentary file Saving tool

Zoho WorkDrive is an immensely elementary tool for online storage of my essential repositories. This platform is efficient and very convenient for new users to operate efficiently. Saving numerous documents is immensely simple on Zoho WorkDrive.

I defiantly have a problem with Zoho WorkDrive. This software is very slow to upload hefty files. The slow uploading of files in Zoho WorkDrive is often very frustrating.

Edo M.
Edo M.
field agent/representative in Kroatien
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic team solution

Kommentare: Very good solution for small teams/companies. Easy to setup and easy to use.

User interface is simple and easy to understand. Team management is fantastic. Fantastic upload speed. Standalone versions for PC and smartphones are always welcomed solutions. Dashboard is completely my type (of design) with lot of options.

File preview for an image (photo) are slow or not working. Thumbnails are not generated in automatic. Preview is not available for many popular formats, like .pdf and with some others (like .docx) have small problems. Filters are really very basic.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello Edo, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you like the product. Regarding the problems you're facing with file preview and thumbnail generation, please write to us at support@zohoworkdrive.com, so we can take a look at the issue and fix it. Best, Zoho WorkDrive