Über Guru

Webbasierte Wissensaustauschplattform, die überprüfte Informationen von Fachleuten aus deinem Team liefert: wo du arbeitest, wenn du sie am meisten benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Guru

Guru's AI features keep getting better. Guru's Chrome and Slack integrations make it easy to access and create knowledge without leaving your workflow.

The trial version is limited in some access features.

Bewertungen zu Guru

Guru hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 234 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guru bereits verwendet?

Business Owner
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the more you put in the more you get out!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Filippo
Filippo
Support Advisor in Kanada
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform to organize and maintain a KB

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent tool to organize a massive knowledge base that is rapidly evolving in an easy and flexible manner

Possibility to comment cards, verify/unverify cards, organize cards in collections

Search engine is not intuitive and might not always surface the most relevant content

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Guru is key to providing efficiency and consistency for our clients.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I am able to make changes and add notes to the cards at any time when things change and the entire department has access to those changes immediately. No need to write a lengthy email. No need to create a meeting and sit through each change. It's instantaneous and easy to use for everyone.

The only thing I wish Guru had is even more features to edit the look of the cards. They do have a number of editing features, but even more variety in the future (font sizes, highlight colors, etc) would be greatly appreciated for drawing the eye to important changes.

Jorgen
Jorgen
Manager of Technical Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for when your team is small

Kommentare: Guru was a great place for our team to start their knowledge base. However, as the content in our Guru grew, it was difficult to find and update information in our Guru.

Simple notes Can be accessed anywhere with their Chrome extension Supported rich notes (html, images)

Lack of organization Very opinionated (you have to think like Guru's team to really utilize their product) Difficult to maintain as the amount of content in your Guru expands Awful searching

Will
Professional Services Delivery Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Our team's preferred internal knowledge base

Kommentare: It's essential -- we cannot do our jobs efficiently or consistently without Guru.

Information health is critical, so the verification status of each card in Guru helps our team know how trustworthy each card is.

Folders can only go 3 deep (folder within a folder within a folder). This means I need to rethink the organizational structure of cards to ensure a ton of information doesn't end up in a single folder making it difficult to locate stuff)

Melissa
Director of Products and Services in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changing for us

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We LOVE Guru. It has changed the way we think about knowledge management. We've found so many ways to use it and are loving all of the updates that have come down the pipeline over the last year. The AI integration is HUGE. Our employees can ask a question and Guru answers the question and cites our sources. Love it!!

This is not what Guru is meant to do, but we wish we could customize the public facing cards a bit more.

Cole
Cole
Support Specialist in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank you from Guru COO email - review

The ease of searching cards and the new AI-powered "Ask a question" feature. It would be great to keep improving on this to leverage for searching existing resources for information/answers.

The opening and closing of different cards instead of being able to "tab" them like when searching an internet browser. Would make going between cards and copying multiple cards when having to reference multiple resources easier.

Eoin
Support Advisor in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Invaluable tool, used daily

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive, love using it and its second nature for needed resources

Ease of use, genuinely one of the first tools loaded before the work day begins

While the search is in depth, it sometimes gets too specific on 1 word in the title, not a big issue

John Anthony
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The bst AI

Kommentare: Overall is a good experience, i like the color and fonts

User friendly and have a lot of features that can make things easier

Nothing, it's the best. It is very user friendly

Aubrey
Training Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Resource and Company

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have utilized other products for resource, content, and knowledge management and Guru is by far the most user friendly with the best user experience. It’s easy to manage and their product support is fantastic!

Guru offers exceptional support and the user experience is intuitive, quick, and reliable. Great product and I highly recommend for content management. The reports are excellent as well!

Guru is easy to set up with their product support but takes a bit and it’s completely worth it.

Jesse
Associate Technical Support Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Knowledge Management Tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

- It's got an easy-to-use interface, - It has different sections for different groups so that I have access to what I need without being bogged down by what I don't - A plug-in that makes things able to be added fast.

- The org chart feature on this app feels out of place imo

Matthew
DevOps Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing way to record and keep vital company and procedural knowledge

Kommentare: Overall, I love this product. My teammates regularly thank me for finding and implementing it here at our company. I use it daily and even got approval from management to require everyone who uses it to generate at least 1 article a week. It continues to make a big difference almost daily.

Guru is fantastic for creating and sharing knowledge. Even if you are the only person on your team that uses this, you can record and refer back to anything you register with Guru. I use it to help me remember what I did and share tutorials that often need to be repeated to help other members of the company - like configuring an FTP program, as this procedure is the same every time with only minor changes. It saves a ton of time to share that procedure with screenshots via a link in Teams or a simple PDF export that can be attached to an email. Secondly, the feature to pass verification to other team members and even have Guru flag articles for re-verification on a schedule is amazing! Fantastic product!

My biggest complaints are the lack of plugins that work in Outlook and Firefox. There was a period when the website would not even load appropriately with Firefox making it temporarily useless for my standard work. Luckily, customer service got their developers to fix the issue within a few weeks. I would like to see compatibility across various systems. Having a background in web development, the lack of cross-compatibility is upsetting to see and experience, especially in this current age of tech - 20 years ago, it was a different story.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: The sharing abilities, promise of working plugins (doh!), and the ability to have verifiers to articles (one of my favorite features).

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

High performance, reliable and comprehensive feature set

Kommentare: We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru has solved these issues and given our company a platform that everyone enjoys using.

With a few integrations available, we can for example see new articles created in our Helpdesk be automatically available in Guru. The integrations also include Zapier, which we allows a great deal of potential for automating.

For some elements of card (article) creation, the editor has certain limitations, there is no anchor for text so you can't quickly link from one section in an article to another.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Confluence

Warum Guru gewählt wurde: Speed and Reliability

Zuvor genutzte Software: Coda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru solved these issues

Crystal
Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and easy to use knowledge base

Kommentare: Guru has great support and is always adding more features. You can tell this team is invested and cares.

Guru makes it easy to share our processes with the team and serves as our knowledge base.

Getting the team to use Guru can be hard.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Drive

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Drive

Matthew
Senior UX Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Completely change how your team works together and searches

Kommentare: Guru has been a great help to us in many ways; its many features have allowed us to streamline our research and communication with one another; the fact that we can keep all of our relevant data in one central location and have easy access to it has saved us countless hours of work. Its cutting-edge artificial intelligence search tools have helped us find exactly what we need in record time.

We use it to conduct enterprise-level searches and handle large amounts of data using AI. Its intuitive interface and extensive feature set have allowed us to significantly improve the efficiency with which we share and retrieve information. The entire team has very well accepted this platform's ability to integrate with others because it allows everyone to work with the same data set without switching between different applications. Guru's powerful search algorithms and user-friendly interface make it easy to locate specific pieces of information even if we don't know their precise location.

Guru is expensive; however, the platform's many advantages outweigh its price, making it a wise financial investment.

Sumbul
Knowledge Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Knowledge management made easy by a versatile well-managed tool

The learning process is shirt as there is a good backup of training videos, most features are intuitive, and the ability to collect knowledge from various users and make them keep it verified is important too.

Folder management can be better, analytics have gone in a very different direction than what is required. We need to know who is creating content individually, team-wise, and learn about gaps. I would like admins to have this functionality on their dashboards and not have to dig around to find that the team features do not really reflect performance. I would also like to reward my top performers with badges.

Rachel
Customer Support Lead in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Knowledge Base

Kommentare: Overall, great! Would recommend to others.

My favorite thing about guru is its search capability. The fact that I can just think of a keyword or specific topic that was on a card allows me to pull up all cards that are relevant to that search. It is extremely helpful to quickly identity the card I was thinking of and needed to find.

It was hard to find certain editing options when you're trying to update the collection, verification cadence, or where the board lives for a card that is already made. The editing options could be little bit more obvious and user facing.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Guru fit our support team's needs perfectly!

Kommentare: I lead the effort to find a solution for our internal documentation and researched many options. Guru stood out from the others by a long shot. As soon as we tried it we knew we couldn't live without it. Our support team adopted it and pretty soon the developers were on board too. "There's a Guru card for that!" is a common saying in our office now when someone asks a question. Really couldn't live without this now.

Guru cards put the information we need right where we need it. We use the Chrome extension and we can access our cards while still looking at our ticket. The "cards" idea was genius as we tend to drop all sorts of information in them that we wouldn't bother to put in a document. And having to assign owners and verify the information on a schedule solved a problem that was killing us in our old system.

I was I could uncouple a card from the dropdown list that the Chrome extension displays and move it around my screen so I could see what's underneath.

Michele
Michele
Senior Customer Specialist in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool and resource

Kommentare: Some companies have intricate workflows or, the information can be too much to memorize. Guru serves as a source of information. The fact that we can find everything in one click, that you can attach links, and photos and you can access similar cards, it's perfect!

It's intuitive, and user-friendly, and the best part is that by entering a key-word on the search bar you can find all the information about either a workflow or a products

So far I haven't found something I don't like about guru. It's a great app.

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Business Knowledge App

Kommentare: It really helps me quite my teammates quite educated on what's new in the company and this saves a LOT of of talking or explaining. I'm really glad Guru exists.

I really like the fact that every knowledge card can be easily organized into boards and the level of permission configuration is so high and reliable. I really dig its design and language too.

The last update make the whole page a bit slower and the side menu is a bit crammy. The search tool speed was never great either. And the most complicated of all is the card text editor – when it sticks to a certain format, forget it, you are never going to be able work around unless you delete it all. It's really a pain when you need to edit already existing cards. Oh, the Chrome extension is not really responsive and also quite slow. I ended up removing it and sticking with the site instead.

Muhammad
Team Leader in Indien
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Excellence Of "Guru"

Kommentare: Guru Is One of Most Relevant Application which we use as we have stored all the updates and information related to process/Product, Which is very good and helps in every terms, This is provides excellent service to give customers prompt and proper information

This helps to grab knowledge and information related to product and process which is updated, This also makes the process ease in getting the information, Where this also notifies the daily tasks or updates which is uploaded. This helps to give the resolutions/responses to customers quickly

not much everything is very good, But need to add few more features, Personel chats, calls to make more hassle free

Jeremy
Travel Consultant in Philippinen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The platform that simplifies our work.

Kommentare: I have positive overall experience with GURU. For me this platform really helps me with my task as a travel consultant. I need to follow guidelines and policies for every concern of our clients. Guru smoothly provide those information.

What I like most in Guru is very easy to use and very user-friendly. I just search keyword of the travel policy or process that I need to know then it will generate the related articles promptly. This tool really helps me as guide to my everyday task to make sure that I followed every step of the process as a customer service representatve

The update on the information cards, so sometime the information are not update.

Mieschell
Operations Trainer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GURU is a Godsend

Kommentare: Guru has replaced other knowledge-based tools at my company, and it is user friendly. We use GURU all day long, every day and I LOVE how you can edit and publish content within seconds. You can set permissions so you can roll out content to specific groups. I love how you can push out announcements and content at the drop of a hat. As an Operations trainer, Guru is a critical piece of our training program.

Honestly, there isn't anything I can think of that I don't like.

Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Guru is so efficient!

Kommentare: Overall, I am enjoying Guru on a daily basis. It really helps conserve time. I just click a few times and there goes what I'm looking for.

I like how easy it can be used; from searching to cascading new rules and policies to the team. You just simply create a card and that's it. It really really helps with the productivity of the whole company.

Guru is already perfect but maybe they can have more options to customize a card like its background.

Najat
Booking Management Advisor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Knowledge App

Kommentare: Great

Guru is very helpful. I use it everyday to search information. I do like how easy it is to use and find information. It saves me lots of time as finding all the job resources under one platform.

I actully like everything. It's an excellent App

Marry Ann
Customer Success Accountant in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Guru as an employee working in an Accounting firm.

Kommentare: Guru addresses two key issues: access to information and convenience. As an employee at an accounting firm, we often encounter numerous queries, and Guru effectively streamlines our workflow by providing quick access to information, reducing the need to ask our colleagues for answers.

What I appreciate most about Guru is its invaluable assistance within our company. It serves as our primary resource for obtaining information regarding the company, our processes, and the services we provide.

I do not have any dislike using Guru but I think there are features that Guru can use for convenience.