Über Guru

Guru ist eine Wissensmanagementlösung, die es Teams ermöglicht, Kenntnisse zu erhalten, die erforderlich sind, um ihre Arbeit zu erledigen, wann und wo es notwendig ist.

Erfahre mehr über Guru

Guru's AI features keep getting better. Guru's Chrome and Slack integrations make it easy to access and create knowledge without leaving your workflow.

The trial version is limited in some access features.

Bewertungen zu Guru

Guru hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 315 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Guru bereits verwendet?

Business Owner
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the more you put in the more you get out!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Che
Che
Customer Service Representative in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended knowledge platform!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: GURU has a dedicated article for each concern that I handle, and it really helps me resolving the issues correctly and in a timely manner. I can easily follow the steps to fully assist our customers in each problem that I get.

Using GURU is so much easy and very helpful with my work as a customer support agent. Our company implements to use GURU in every ticket that we handle so I use it all the time. For me, GURU help icon feature is so convenient to use in checking new release notes (Resource Center). Also, the integration with chrome extension really helps me to have a faster resolution in every case that I handle.

The only improvement that I can think about is that when I'm searching on the search bar using keywords, it also suggest not so related articles that I'm looking for.

Rafael
Anti-money laundering investigator in UK
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall all, positive experience

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Guru prioritises the domain I work in, and their algorithm gives me results focused on my domain first. Depending on search terms being used, then they provide what is most relevant to the term searched. Very often, this is a time saving exercise.

After multiple results pops up for the same keyword, I try to open a Guru Card that I think could be relevant. I try to filter the result by using CTRL + F, but the card functions as a pop up, so the machine still consider all the keywords on the Guru cards that I have not yet selected, meaning I can't always use CTRL + F to speed up the process of finding what I want

Jorgen
Jorgen
Manager of Technical Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for when your team is small

Kommentare: Guru was a great place for our team to start their knowledge base. However, as the content in our Guru grew, it was difficult to find and update information in our Guru.

Simple notes Can be accessed anywhere with their Chrome extension Supported rich notes (html, images)

Lack of organization Very opinionated (you have to think like Guru's team to really utilize their product) Difficult to maintain as the amount of content in your Guru expands Awful searching

Sarah
Marketing Events Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way my team collaborates!

Kommentare: I've had a wonderful experience with Guru. As the primary administrator, Guru has changed the way I work and how my team collaborates and receives information. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing the same issues I was.

My team loves Guru. We use it for event management and to house details of every event we're attending. I love that I can tag and update my team on Cards that have new information, and how they can easily access every Card from the Guru App. Guru is very simple to use. Once you figure out how you want your information to be organized, building it out is easy! I also love the custom Template feature because a lot of my Cards are similarly built. This saves me so much time when setting up each Card. Both my team and I are in Guru multiple times a day and we have found that this is the best and fastest way to get information updates, while keeping all details in a clean home.

There are a few annoying tech glitches but nothing that hasn't been fixed when I bring it up to their support team. I seem to find these glitches when I'm moving too fast in the program and it can't keep up with me! But like I mentioned, when I bring things up to their support team, they have addressed my concerns very quickly and a lot of times, have it fixed within 24 hours. It's honestly amazing how quickly they can make updates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Docs und Happeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: The way everything was organized and laid out was essential. I wanted to be able to see everything at once- and not have to dig to find things. I also loved that I could send out notifications to my card subscribers. This has been super easy for me and my team! It's almost like a check-list of to-dos for them when I send out notifications.

Modesto
Quality Experience Management in Mexiko
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Guru experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have only been using this product for a little over a year and I was able to quickly get the hang of its, it's very easy to use. Compared to the last platform I was using this is very organized and you have the option of setting up a library with your favorite cards or those that you use frequently, given you quick access for when you need them. Overall, it's a great product and I'm glad my company made the switch.

Guru cards are very organized and easily accessible, when you find card that you use frequently you can categorize them and save them, so they are easily accessible when you need them. This great for when you have cards that you use on a daily basis. The cards are very clean and are not clustered up with unnecessary information, you can easily and quickly edit information if necessary, and the platform is very user friendly.

There really isn't much to dislike about the product, it would be nice if you could open up multiple cards at once instead of opening each on individually.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and simple solution for knowledge management

Kommentare: It is especially challenging for a new employee to stay up to date and retain all information related to product knowledge. Using Guru is very easy because you can quickly find any post or topic by simply searching for the relevant keyword.

Our internal support team's knowledge base is being organized with Guru's guidance. In addition to helping them with their workflow, it gives them the knowledge and confidence to trust the solutions they find.

When the dots are obscured by an arrow, making it difficult to see what you're looking for unless you click the corresponding drop-down arrow, which then reveals everything you were looking for, things get more complicated.

Tricia
Contact Center Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud-based knowledge management solution.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: GREAT! We are very happy customers with this partner.

Slack integration, affordability, great support staff.

I really do not have anything that we are unhappy about.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tidio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: Functionality, free trial , ease of use & price!

Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sleek and Powerful

Kommentare: As an administrator and knowledge owner, Guru makes my life so much easier with organization and upkeep of knowledge. I have a firm grasp of where the knowledge is and when content is coming up for expiration

Guru's answer's feature that uses AI to provide users answers to their questions by searching across your knowledge library and any connected sources

The MS Teams integration is not as robust as Slack

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bloomfire und Document360

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: Better pricing and an overall better product

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best Knowledge Management Tool Available Today

I love that Guru is able to work for so many different types of teams. Everyone in our company from support to sales all use Guru on a day-to-day basis, and it's easy structure and framework works well in all these use-cases.

Sometimes the text formatting with a guru card doesn't provide as much customizability as I'd like. The team has been working on this, though, and I've seen some improvements in the last few months

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great knowledge sharing software

Kommentare: Guru is wonderful! Our Product, PMM, and Go To Market teams use Guru as the gold standard for creating central reference materials for all GTM product processes.

Guru is incredible at letting teams share + verify information for ease of centralizing and creating "standard" references across teams.

Minor nit, but the UI could use a refresh.

Matthew
DevOps Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing way to record and keep vital company and procedural knowledge

Kommentare: Overall, I love this product. My teammates regularly thank me for finding and implementing it here at our company. I use it daily and even got approval from management to require everyone who uses it to generate at least 1 article a week. It continues to make a big difference almost daily.

Guru is fantastic for creating and sharing knowledge. Even if you are the only person on your team that uses this, you can record and refer back to anything you register with Guru. I use it to help me remember what I did and share tutorials that often need to be repeated to help other members of the company - like configuring an FTP program, as this procedure is the same every time with only minor changes. It saves a ton of time to share that procedure with screenshots via a link in Teams or a simple PDF export that can be attached to an email. Secondly, the feature to pass verification to other team members and even have Guru flag articles for re-verification on a schedule is amazing! Fantastic product!

My biggest complaints are the lack of plugins that work in Outlook and Firefox. There was a period when the website would not even load appropriately with Firefox making it temporarily useless for my standard work. Luckily, customer service got their developers to fix the issue within a few weeks. I would like to see compatibility across various systems. Having a background in web development, the lack of cross-compatibility is upsetting to see and experience, especially in this current age of tech - 20 years ago, it was a different story.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft OneNote , Microsoft Teams und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: The sharing abilities, promise of working plugins (doh!), and the ability to have verifiers to articles (one of my favorite features).

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

High performance, reliable and comprehensive feature set

Kommentare: We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru has solved these issues and given our company a platform that everyone enjoys using.

With a few integrations available, we can for example see new articles created in our Helpdesk be automatically available in Guru. The integrations also include Zapier, which we allows a great deal of potential for automating.

For some elements of card (article) creation, the editor has certain limitations, there is no anchor for text so you can't quickly link from one section in an article to another.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Confluence

Warum Guru gewählt wurde: Speed and Reliability

Zuvor genutzte Software: Coda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guru: We switched to Guru haven been impressed with the user interface , ease of organising content and speed. We had previous issues with loading times for searches or easily finding content. Guru solved these issues

Shawn
Innovation Technology Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useability of GURU

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with Guru has been good for our organization. It has helped us achieve most of what we were looking for when searching for a solution. However, there is definitely some room for improvement in an enterprise environment.

Guru is an excellent way to maintain and adjust current procedures, guides, instructions for users. It's pretty straightforward for people who are creating the Guru cards.

1. The Text editing is a bit limiting and nuanced... you'll have to play with formatting to figure out how or if you can make your card look like you want it to. 2. You can't target card permissions very well. It's either open to the team creating cards, or the public. You can't target to specific groups of company users, or even "only" to people within your organization. Not finely tuned to work in an enterprise environment.3. There is no mechanism that you can give viewers to search cards unless they are part of the group creating them. A search window for all users would be fantastic. We've tried to create a table of contents card which is helpful, but it's a very clunky solution.

Liz
Director of Operations in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Knowledge Management Software that Filled in all the Gaps

Kommentare: Onboarding was amazing - everything is smooth and explained well.

Prior to Guru, we were using over 400 Google Docs, and the sharing, permissions, and document search were getting out of control. No one could find their docs - even inside their own department. Department Leads would just create a new Google doc when they couldn't find the old one - confusing the people who bookmarked the old one. No one knew how up-to-date the content was in our SOPs. Now, with Guru, everything is organized, data is kept up-to-date, and everyone can find the docs they need via a simple search. We also love the accountability of mass "announcing" new, or changing, SOPs and then holding people accountable to what they marked as "Read".

We cannot directly connect this to our project management system (Monday) which does create some double work.

Julie
Senior Support Analyst/Knowledge Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'd quit my job if we couldn't use Guru

Kommentare: We have been able to reduce onboarding time for new agents, reduce interruptions of managers and developers, increase the confidence of all agents, and reduce time to full resolution of tickets. It has really transformed the way we work.

I love the Chrome extension, which puts answers at your fingertips without leaving the screen you are on. I love the bite-sized nature of Guru cards which allow you to capture information without worrying too much about formatting (you can always add that later). I love the search capability, which nearly negates the need for any information architecture.

That I don't take advantage of all its features.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Guru is key to providing efficiency and consistency for our clients.

I am able to make changes and add notes to the cards at any time when things change and the entire department has access to those changes immediately. No need to write a lengthy email. No need to create a meeting and sit through each change. It's instantaneous and easy to use for everyone.

The only thing I wish Guru had is even more features to edit the look of the cards. They do have a number of editing features, but even more variety in the future (font sizes, highlight colors, etc) would be greatly appreciated for drawing the eye to important changes.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Guru fit our support team's needs perfectly!

Kommentare: I lead the effort to find a solution for our internal documentation and researched many options. Guru stood out from the others by a long shot. As soon as we tried it we knew we couldn't live without it. Our support team adopted it and pretty soon the developers were on board too. "There's a Guru card for that!" is a common saying in our office now when someone asks a question. Really couldn't live without this now.

Guru cards put the information we need right where we need it. We use the Chrome extension and we can access our cards while still looking at our ticket. The "cards" idea was genius as we tend to drop all sorts of information in them that we wouldn't bother to put in a document. And having to assign owners and verify the information on a schedule solved a problem that was killing us in our old system.

I was I could uncouple a card from the dropdown list that the Chrome extension displays and move it around my screen so I could see what's underneath.

Michele
Michele
Senior Customer Specialist in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool and resource

Kommentare: Some companies have intricate workflows or, the information can be too much to memorize. Guru serves as a source of information. The fact that we can find everything in one click, that you can attach links, and photos and you can access similar cards, it's perfect!

It's intuitive, and user-friendly, and the best part is that by entering a key-word on the search bar you can find all the information about either a workflow or a products

So far I haven't found something I don't like about guru. It's a great app.

Marcos
Subject Matter Expert in Brasilien
Computerspiele, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Guru for a SME

Easy to find content Simple Interface Support tools for sending warnings ans generate reports Visual interface of the knowledge base

From my experience what we're lacking on Guru is a way to manage the groups of a specific Team. This would allow all regional teams to manage themselves without so many dependence of a Guru Management team

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Business Knowledge App

Kommentare: It really helps me quite my teammates quite educated on what's new in the company and this saves a LOT of of talking or explaining. I'm really glad Guru exists.

I really like the fact that every knowledge card can be easily organized into boards and the level of permission configuration is so high and reliable. I really dig its design and language too.

The last update make the whole page a bit slower and the side menu is a bit crammy. The search tool speed was never great either. And the most complicated of all is the card text editor – when it sticks to a certain format, forget it, you are never going to be able work around unless you delete it all. It's really a pain when you need to edit already existing cards. Oh, the Chrome extension is not really responsive and also quite slow. I ended up removing it and sticking with the site instead.

Muhammad
Team Leader in Indien
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Excellence Of "Guru"

Kommentare: Guru Is One of Most Relevant Application which we use as we have stored all the updates and information related to process/Product, Which is very good and helps in every terms, This is provides excellent service to give customers prompt and proper information

This helps to grab knowledge and information related to product and process which is updated, This also makes the process ease in getting the information, Where this also notifies the daily tasks or updates which is uploaded. This helps to give the resolutions/responses to customers quickly

not much everything is very good, But need to add few more features, Personel chats, calls to make more hassle free

Biswajit
Quality Analyst in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Guru in a true sense

Kommentare: When dealing with a customer's query if I am unsure of a process, I have to check the relevant Guru card instead of looking for a subject matter expert or a supervisor, which saves a lot of time.

Guru is the go-to tool for any questions I have regarding the process. It comes in handy while dealing with customer queries and helps me provide accurate and relevant information to our members. Information on Guru is easy to access and the navigation is smooth and efficient.

The keyword search criteria can be improved.

Danicelis
Customer service representative in Dominikanische Republik
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Guru is an awesome helper!

Kommentare: Guru is a really helpful software where you can save your sensitive and internal data at work and just selected people can have it. Guru is the best!

I really like using Guro, it is great to have it. I use Guru every day at work and it helps me with many internal and sensitive data that the company has. I worked remotely and Guro has been an awesome helper in my work daily activities.

So far, I do not have anything I do not like from Guru. I use it daily at work and it is really good.

Thea
Travel Account Specialist in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An honest review of the Guru as a Knowledge Base

The overall performance of this platform is magnificent. The graphics are engaging, the appearance is well thought of and the proper emphasis on important tabs is a big help. One feature that I admire the most is the cards, since being in the CSR industry for over 4 years already you dont get to see an overview for the articles you want to refer to. It's like having a preface on a book. You can also add the most useful articles on your home page which is a huge plus on convenience.

One small improvement I hope was present is that the links for the articles can be viewed on the same home page. I hope that you can maximize scrolling through the same page without having to open on a new tab because that's pretty confusing especially once you're in the middle of a call.

Joey
Support Specialist - Merchant Verification in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Guru - my favourite knowledge management tool

Guru's formatting options mean it's easy to take a complex matter and break it down into highlighable points, as well as contain enough information for those not just looking for a quick answer to gain in-depth context on card topics. Team permissions mean people who only need entry level access to certain subject matters don't get swamped with context that can become overwhelming when trying to sort out customer issues. I also love how easily searchable information is, with boards, tags and content! Guru's AI feature is also fantastic at finding cards with synonymous words which wouldn't otherwise show in search, and answering questions directly. It integrates exceptionally well into the daily work of frontline support, as well as internal teams, and is easy to implement new information into boards by making use of the drafting features.

Most things I can think about being a slight issue with Guru has been solved in recent updates - some cards used to be huge and tough to read while on live interactions, but now AI can summarize a card, or answer questions directly about the point being discussed. The table of contents used to be manual, but now Guru has that feature built in. Devs are obviously super responsive to the needs of users. It's an ideal tool for shared knowledge management. The only thing left is being able to request permissions for a single card if referenced in another and you don't need permission to view the entire board, but you have a topic that needs the deeper knowledge, from the T2 cards when you're a T1 for example.