3,9 /5
    4,2 /5

Über Hike Point of Sale

Cloud-basiertes POS-System für den Verkauf im Geschäft, online und unterwegs. Verkaufe mit nur einem System über alle Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über Hike Point of Sale

Viv L.
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Great POS software for Fashion Retail/wholesale"

Kommentare: Saves 30% of my time and helps me understand my business while I am busy traveling away from the head office.

Vorteile: Ease of use - multilingual to support my staff, very intuitive, excellent support at 5 am in the morning - real 24/7. Highly recommend this software !!

Nachteile: would not recommend using touchscreen POS as mainly design to work with PC/Mac via browser or on an iPad with Hike IOS app.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Shanna B.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2020

"We are so happy we switched to Hike POS!"

Kommentare: From day one Hike has been a breeze to set-up and use, and is less stressful for us than the prior POS systems we tried (Quickbooks POS, Vend POS, Korona POS, Litespeed). The support staff has been super friendly, responsive and helpful. Rather than giving us flippant answers with links to FAQs, they have actually provided constructive and personalized responses. Rather than saying options aren't available, they actually put it up for consideration as a new feature if it doesn't already exist. It hasn't had the connection issues like Vend was been having, where their servers go down for half the day and can't handle offline sales.

Vorteile: The features are so customizable and rich! We required the ability to handle a complex inventory and were having trouble finding a POS that could handle our demands, but Hike has exceeded our expectations! They handle our needs for separate SKU/UPCs (which Vend POS didn't). The Sell screen has the ability to show how many products are on hand for products, and is not laggy like other browser systems have been for us, which is helping keep our inventory accurate. Customers are thrilled with the new in-house point system, which is cost effective for us compared to using 3rd party point systems commonly used in our industry. It works seamlessly with Woo Commerce, which has been nice too! The reporting tools are helpful and full of variety, and we are enjoying the custom report feature as well! It even has the ability to create products that are assembled from other products, which we plan on using for bundled deals - and is totally suitable for restaurant or retail! They are the best in versatility by far!

Nachteile: It's a little more "click" intensive sometimes, where options are specific to the items and harder to 'apply to all' on purchase orders, or has common pitfalls such as browser compatibility (they recommend Chrome, but Opera did work with a few differences).

Hi Shanna,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Glad to hear that you are happy switching to Hike. We always improving our platform based on customer feedback and have heaps of new features in the pipeline for the coming month.

We certainly take pride in our support as that sets up apart from many of our competitors.

Any more questions and we are just a click away :)

Cheers to your continued retail success!
Emma

• Bewertet am 29.10.2020
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2020

"Lack of support"

Kommentare: Being a start up business when I first started using them, I wanted to support local, start ups, but their lack of customer loyalty is atrocious. Had they kept up the communication, assisted, offered discounts because of the continual issues, or even just gave us a call because of the constant issues, it would have been better. But zip. I did not want to move to another system because i had invested so much time, effort, energy and money into Hike Up. But I after my history was wiped, there was nothing more holding me back. I have moved to another POS that has a good reputation, and I feared that it was all POS systems that had these types of glitches, but thankfully the new system is faster, easier to use, the team are more supportive, and I can now relax. I did email Hike Up about my frustrations over and and over again, but there was nothing offered in comparison to the amount of money expended to the amount of support received. Overall, I would not recommend Hike Up

Vorteile: I commenced using Hike from a manual register. I thought it was relatively easy to implement with little to no support from Hike team.

Nachteile: There were continual glitches that impacted on the system to work effectively. Products would go missing all the time, I would then attempt to re-enter the product only to have the system state that 'it already exists'. I would refresh, re sync, re everything, but this was a continual glitch that caused frustration, time consuming and with the limited ability to contact Hike team or the usual 'we will let the tech team work on it', was little to no comfort when it continued over and over again.

Hi There,

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Hike. Frustration is definitely not the result we're aiming for our clients.

Can I request you to book a time with your account manager to go through your issue as we would love to help you resolve all tech issues.

We certainly aim to be customer-focused as our clients have helped improve our features based on their user experience.

Thank you again for raising your concerns.

Regards
Emma

• Bewertet am 24.10.2020
Michal B.
book retailer
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2020

"excellent product"

Kommentare: At the moment with all features added and with a quality of customer service I am a very happy customer.

Vorteile: Best possible customer service you can get. They implemented suggested features making it better POS and inventory system than other 3rd party integrations for bigcommerce that I have checked.
I can create a purchase order and reorder low inventory items for products that reached inventory reorder point 0, at the same time it won't reorder products that are already on existing POs which is great because I wont' order same product multiple times. This wouldn't work with other systems that I checked. Also I can scan the barcode to receive a PO which is something that didn't work with other systems that I tested (last year). I have been with Hike for 2 years now and they implemented pretty much every feature that I suggested. Also if there is an order for pre-order item in bigcommerce with no inventory tracking, once I receive stock and I change inventory tracking to "track inventory" it will adjust stock according to outstanding pre-orders. That is just one of many features that added for me.

Nachteile: no Cons, whatever didn't work for me was fixed

• Bewertet am 20.8.2020
Kyle G.
Developer
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"WOW!"

Kommentare: I'm a web developer who specialises in POS systems and WooCommerce / web systems. We came from Vend, this is just amazing. Auto updates status, stock, perfect integration and super quick to update both sides. My clients are happy! That means they pay me.. Amazing!

Vorteile: Super fast support to start with. Under 2 mins every time!! But the two way sync is amazing!

Nachteile: Nothing just yet. Can't even find one thing I don't like.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Sally F.
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Hike is a great POS solution"

Kommentare: The staff are very helpful and only ever a click away on chat

Vorteile: I recently set hike up for my POS and to integrate with my woocommerce store and it is a great option for people looking to find a reliable and well-priced POS system

Nachteile: I haven't found any negative features of the product

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Adam B.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2020

"Hike - were definitely not here to help."

Kommentare: My experience with Hike has been horrible, the system has major flaws and the company as a whole is unprofessional.

Vorteile: The product is actually easy to use when it works. it just never works.

Nachteile: Reporting is lacking, syncing sales, customer details, etc is horrible, search functionality is cumbersome. Products, sales and customers are duplicated, and sometimes lost entirely. Program reverts to previous states, the app requires almost daily deletion and reinstallation, staff user functions change on their own. Even if you send a video of the error occurring in real time, hikes response to most issues is "its working fine here".

Hi Adam,

Really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with Hike. This is beyond ideal and certainly not the delightful experience we want to offer all our retailers. Could you please book a time with your account manager so we can get in touch with you?

We'd like to go over your options and see how we can improve this situation for you.

Regards
Jo

• Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Jim N.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2020

"Amazing 24/7 Support"

Vorteile: Incredible support. I work some very strange hours 24/7. It does not matter what time of night, on Saturday and Sundays included, and I get excellent support within a few minutes of posting my question. Every single time. It is very impressive.

Nachteile: Only 1 image associated with each product

• Bewertet am 2.5.2020
Cindy-lee B.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Great POS"

Vorteile: Integration with QBO very good. Need to map it correctly though. The integration options for 3 ecommerce platforms is great. Not tested them yet, but QBO integration working well.

Nachteile: Nothing stands out at me worth complaining about.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Nihaal R.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Akeel A.
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2017

"Wanted inventory control based POS solution"

Kommentare: Overall happy with Hike, miss few simple things from MYOB as mentioned in Cons

Vorteile: Easy to work with , well coordinated views, easy menus, well priced , Quick & excellent customer support , user friendly

Nachteile: need to give few more options to user e.g
*fulfilment of partially received PO, (currently it shows item 'awaiting' but later upon receival cant change the status)
* there should be a way of getting some acknowledgement that PO reached the supplier ,
* PO can be sent to more than one email addresses, simultaneously
* reports and sales figures should have the option to see them with or without GST
* a general refund option should be available... for example a customer brings back a faulty product after few weeks but lost the receipt.
We can recognise that its our product unit, but then how to refund?
* in certain situations, we want to charge higher price of the product... but cant do it in HIKE as it prints the original price underneath (in strikes through)...
so if the sold price is higher than actual... Hike should only print the higher price on receipt.... else we face an angry customer... (MYOB allows this)

• Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Alan W.
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2018

"Best Customer support"

Kommentare: It saved 4 hours every week due to integration with BigCommerce + QBO . I am confident that my store inventory are in order now enabling me to focus more on sales channels rather then admin tasks.

Vorteile: I tried 10 POS systemc including so called big players but no one can fulfill my simple request and after hours waiting to hear back I was referred to use Hike by BigCommerce team. Simple and easy to use - trust me as I am not computer literate
integration with 3rd party software (QBO, BigCommerce). Support team was excellent
Very Competitive plans (one of the best in the market)

Nachteile: - Reporting section can be improved cover more areas including individual sales.
- Ipad app can play up sometimes
- Payment integrations

• Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Nikhil B.
Associate
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Awesome"

Kommentare: It helped me boosting up my sales. I would like to give it 100 stars if i could!

Vorteile: Without it i was Zero, With it I'm a. Hero!
It is the best online POS platform I've ever visited. It boosted my sales to the sky!!

Nachteile: Nothing is there to like the least because every service is best.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Andrea Z.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Easy to Use and Support is Great"

Kommentare: Was easy to install and simple to integrate. I did have a little trouble syncing the Tyro POS initially because I did it incorrectly initially, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to respond and the fix was easy.

Vorteile: The best part about Hike, initially, was that I could transfer my products from Vend to Hike and then to Woocommerce. And also the fact that I have the one platform to integrate everything - woocommerce, Tyro, Xero and Mailchimp - making life much simpler!

Nachteile: Being able to change/add loyalty points to specific customers would be great.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
partner
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"Very easy and intuiative"

Vorteile: very easy to implement and work seamlessly with my ecommerce and accounting software

Nachteile: not have phone support is difficult although their live chat support is much of a breeze

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Michael M.
Automotive, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Excellent Service"

Kommentare: Excellent , Fantastic customer service easy to use and set up and if you get stuck you can chat live on the screen integrates with zero and other accounting software would highly recommend to anyone who needs a POS Service

Vorteile: Easy to use ,easy to set Up integrates with most accounting software

Nachteile: Nothing was easy to set up and to use couldn’t think of any cons

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Eric D.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Not only a waste of time but it did things to my data, inventory etc that is taken me back weeks to"

Kommentare: Wish I would have never gone through with this. Has set me back over 300 hours. Thank god we did it during slow season while we have a chance to recover

Vorteile: I liked all the promises that it supposedly was going to fix versus me using Shopify with additional apps

Nachteile: I do not even know where to begin.
- Created multiple items
- Added and subtracted randomly from both Hike and Shopify
- Discount Groups cannot be trusted. Even after spending 3 hours on chat with their lead tech.
- Created refunds in Hike and Shopify which I cannot undo so all those sales must be re-keyed
- reporting even the custom version gives you so little options you have to spend hours figuring out what it means
Wish I would not have tried this software EVER

• Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Rami K.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2017

"Best customer service ever"

Vorteile: The pops is great, has all the features needed good for small and large business. I'd like to mention little about my experience with hike.
I texted customer service at 4:00 am and asked for information on their pos system. I was astonished that I got answer right away and they booked appointment for demo for the next day. He explained everything and answered all my questions and he was so patient. He seemed to be a pro of what he is doing and all in all, best customer service experience ever.

Nachteile: The only con is that there is no kitchen printing feature for a restaurant or coffee shop. I totally recommend Hike for every business who doesn't use this feature.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Jeanette C.
director
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2017

"Extremely frustrating"

Kommentare: I feel they need to test run the program with retail companies for a year and iron out all the problems. Its created from a developers perspective not a end users.
The intentions of the creators and support team are great but the product isnt.

Vorteile: Looks good, and is easy to use once set up. The support team are easy to get onto, but aren'
t the tec team who resolve the issues.

Nachteile: It doesn't work. I've had the system for a year and it never successfully connected to my acc software. Buggy, crashes and a constant stream of problems. I feel this product is still in development, not ready for commercial use. I have lost a year of accounting reports, customer history etc. Every problem I have ends in a call or email to support, then passed to tec support then problem maybe sorted with in a few weeks. Then another problem occurs. I have spent more time trying to resolve problems that using the program. Save yourself the frustration, stay away.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2017
Albert L.
vp marketing
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2018

"Hike review"

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive and easy to learn. It has a decent dashboard which is functional and responsive and aesthetically pleasing to look at. Live chat support is available 24/7. Sales are processed quickly, not a lot of buttons to press to sell something. Efficient use of clicking. I also like how you can upload pictures as avatars for menu items

Nachteile: It does not integrate with our merchant machine, something the sales rep claimed it did. Presently when we make a debit machine sale, we have to process the card and then enter the sale into hike again, a real pain in the ass Reporting tools are lacking or it is hard to find what I am looking for. I can’t seem to find a report for every sale I have made by line item. Although there is 24/7 chat support, the reps are very slow to respond to queries. They stretched what should have been a 3 minute convo into 30 minutes. I think they are handling several clients simultaneously

• Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Fiona H.
Clinic Director
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"New user, very happy so far and impressed with features"

Kommentare: Clean, intuitive interface.

Vorteile: Easy to see customer history. We are moving from an invoicing system to a POS and we need to track customers, and Hike does this very well. Also like the Store Credit and LayBy function, and that you can add a customer in after the event (with admin permissions).

Nachteile: Nothing yet, however I am a new user so don't have any long term experience to draw on. Hike does everything we need.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Russell C.
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"State Of The Art in POS"

Vorteile: Having used most of the popular POS systems on the market Hikeup offers the finest backup support, very responsive and personalized. We have been in the retail business since 1970, seen all the incarnations of the POS system. My experience is that Hikeup offers the state of the art. A very well thought out POS system that puts you in control without effort.

Nachteile: I haven't found any issues.

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Kayode O.
IT Officer
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"A good Retail POS System for Small Business"

Kommentare: I want to suggest base on my 'Cons' so as to accommodate more small business owners, there should be a difference in pricing that shows value for money

Vorteile: Accommodates unlimited users and also can be integrated to eCommerce Platform. interesting to see a friendly interface dashboard

Nachteile: The fact that some pricing plan can not transfer item from one outlet to other. There is also need to adjust the process to best suit businesses

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Kerry L.
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Unfortunately I read the reviews - and believed them"

Kommentare: Ensure you investigate ALL pricing options compared to other systems and it's a far far better financial investment to outlay a little bit more and get a quality product that will not continually freeze, is too simplistic and does not have important data like 'customer count' that any business requires.

Vorteile: I like the colour scheme. I initially liked the idea that it was a Melbourne based company. I would prefer to support local than invest in a multi-national product.

Nachteile: Continuously freezes, does not have the functionality requirements I require. I haven't experienced any other point of sale system before investing in Hike Up. I have however learned that many of the other Point of Sale Systems that are a little more expensive actually provide the necessary reporting frameworks required for my business. I had spoken to Hike Up on many occasions to ensure it was the 'right fit' for our business. Alas, it is not.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2015

"A good, easy to use POS system"

Kommentare: Really like it. Looked at several systems and this was the best mix of features and simplicity. Also, their free assisted data import was a big plus for us.

Vorteile: -Easy to use (employees pick up the POS functions almost w/o training)
-Works great for service providers with good inventory, service items & appointments
Great support - I asked a lot of questions before getting started and the support team was patient and knowledgeable
-Automated close out process - easy process to close out register
-Do not charge by users, only charged by register - nice!
-Love the cloud! - awesome to work at home and not be chained to the store
-No internal loyalty program

Nachteile: -Purchasing features a little confusing until you get the hang if it
-Needs a "copy product' feature