Über Manager SE

Desktop-Lösung für die Workflow-Verwaltung von Reparaturaufträgen. Zu den Funktionen gehören Zahlungsverarbeitung und Backoffice-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Manager SE

Was good for computer based but unable to use other than on 1 computer.

There have been slowdowns recently, which have been frustrating. We have used Mitchell for years, but may move on if things don't change.

Bewertungen zu Manager SE

3,8
3,5
3,9
3,3

Manager SE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du Manager SE bereits verwendet?

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I'VE BEEN USING THIS SOFTWARE FOR 17 YEARS AND WOULD NOT USE ANOTHER PROGRAM TO MANAGE MY AUTO REPAIR BUSINESS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT, I'VE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE THAT 1 PHONE CALL DID NOT RESOLVE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

SOME OF THE REPAIR PROCEDURES ARE A LITTLE VAGUE, BUT A GOOD TECHNICIAN CAN ALWAYS FILL IN THE GAPS ON THE REPAIR.

Matthew
Manager in USA

Mitchell Manager SE

Kommentare: We've tried other automotive shop software companies and always come back to Mitchell. Been using them since 2013 because it works well.

Easy to use. There's a place for almost any kind of customer or vehicle information. Easy to customize WIP screen by user. Lots of useful reports for reporting metrics to outside CRM companies or in house marketing. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Full of features for tracking every imaginable metric. The software platform is always evolving and updating with new features. Best feature of all: Integration with the digital inspection platform Bolt On Technology.

The layout of parts and labor in "estimate" or "invoice" is very poor. For some reason, it puts parts on one side of the sheet and labor on the other instead of just presenting each job as an item. This format is confusing and hard to read. The font for the final dollar amount is so small it seems slightly deceptive. I've begged Mitchell to get with the program and offer another format. The good news is that if you have Bolt On it can generate a sensible and good looking invoice.

Josh
Service Manager in USA

Josh's Review

Kommentare: Not great. Glad to be using shop-ware now.

I liked that it wasn't overly complicated, but it was clunky and annoying and not a nice looking software.

I didn't like a lot of things. Mostly how clunky it is, how unprofessional it looks, all the things you have to add on to it to get what other softwares have, as well as the price and customer service "crew"

Emily
Service Advisor in USA

Solid Program with robust features

Kommentare: Good experience. A very large company so customer service is sometimes a little longer of a wait. Overall the program has a lot of features and easy to manage and navigate.

Ease of use. A lot of options for reporting. Various account levels/ add ons to fit various budgets.

Program is very dated- feels like the user interface hasn't been updated since Windows 95. When we updated our systems we had a bit of a glitch. It was worked out but system definitely feels dated.

Denise
Human Resources Supervisor in USA

Happy Mitchell Customer for Over 20 Years

Kommentare: I have owned my auto repair shop for over 30 years. 10 years into owning the business, I was introduced to the Mitchell software. Mitchell has been there for me every step of the way and I have been able to build and maintain a solid database of loyal customers. The Mitchell software is worth every penny I have spent, and I believe my shop would not run as smoothly without it. I would highly recommend Mitchell software to any and all automotive repair shops.

The database of vehicles and parts list from the dealers is comprehensive and my go to guide for parts pricing. I am able to customize my software to best fit my company's needs. I also greatly appreciate the technical support provided to me by the Mitchell team.

There is nothing I do not like about this software, new features are constantly introduced and old features are rapidly enhanced. I LOVE MITCHELL!

Qin
service adviser in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has been in the market too long. Lack of change. Poor customer service.

Kommentare: If you haven't purchased this shop management software yet, please don't buy it. There are so many better one with less money. Once you purchased this software, you would need some work to transfer your data base. I am going to switch to other shop manage software.

It is ok for daily work in auto repair shop.

poor layout for invoices. Very expensive if you want to add additional services. It can't handle medium duty vehicles.

LOUIS
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

product is decent. but the contracts are never clear and company is very money hungry

Kommentare: easy to use

easy to use. software is fine and very easy all though I found some other companies out there that use the same layout as Mitchell and it cost half the price. Once I get out of this 2 year contract Mitchell scammed me into I will be switching.

Price is very high shop around you find out Mitchell is over priced. Also when I got Mitchell they were running a CRM special 3 months free CRM. well I used it for 6 months and then decided I was going to cancel it. Only to find out I had to cancel with in 3 month trial. So I said ok when can I cancel it I was told 1 year. 1 year came up and now they tell me ohh no its a 2 year contract which i WAS NEVER TOLD THAT. so now when my 2 year is up I will be dropping Mitchell completely.

Chuck

Best at the price point

Kommentare: It was the software being used when I bought the shop 2 years ago. After reviewing and pricing other competitors products, I chose to stay with it and I am glad I did. It is the best performer at the price point without question.

It is easy to learn. Has all the functions that a shop needs.

Seems like it can be disjointed at times. Most modules are an upgrade option.

Aaron
Aaron
Co-Owner in USA

Never again

Kommentare: Worst experience ever. I will never use them again and will do everything I can to be sure nobody else gets screwed over like I did.

It did the basics. Nothing special. Hard to navigate sometimes.

Customer service is garbage. They will lock you into a contract without you knowing it and they will keep charging you even after your contract is up. There are better and cheaper companies out there that won't rip you off by charging way too much for services you don't need.

We have used this program since 2010, and would never think about changing it.

Creating invoices is so simple, you can link suppliers, transfer labor time, and transfer parts right into the invoice.

Searching for repair information is tricky, you have to know the system to find right diagrams. Customer service also always has a long wait.

Travis

Travis review

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Not the best they lock you down to having only one computer then have to pay to have on more it’s an outdated system and they are not with the times as far as some competitors I’m paying yearly what I payed in 3 months now and getting twice as much

Some stuff was ok but it’s an outdated over priced system

The outrageous cost compared to what we get now

Vincent
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not happy at all, horrible system, and even worse customer service

Kommentare: I have used several different shop management and estimation programs over the years. I was pretty much strong armed and annoyed into trying Mitchell1 a traveling salesman type guy kept hounding me on the phone and came by our shop. I was using ProDemand which wasn't any better. We gave Mitchell1 a shot mainly to get the annoying vacuum cleaner salesman to leave us alone. It took a long time to figure out how to use the system, I am a diesel mechanic not a software designer. Once I did figure out how to look up a truck, it took forever. Too many fields to select to get the customer's truck to come up. We only had use for about half of what we were paying for.

The wiring diagrams

Half the time it wouldn't pull up parts I needed, some of the labor times were WAAAAAY off. It took way too many clicks to pull up a customer's vehicle when doing an estimate. We never used the billing software as quick books worked much better.

Brian

EXTRA STEPS, MISSING INPUTS

Kommentare: Disappointing

I honestly can not think of one. Maybe the possibilities the software has, but it just is not written well in my opinion.

Where do I start. Much more complex to use than Napa Tracs. Extra steps to do the same thing I could do in Tracs. No where to add expenses such as shipping to a P.O. Support just told me to add it as a canned job! That will add it to the customer's invoice, but will not show the cost of shipping I paid, therefore considering the amount as profit. No where to break down bulk items such as oil into individual units. This also happens from time to time with no known cause or solution: 01/29/19 Error: DBConcurrencyException An unknown error of type DBConcurrencyException has occurred. Began after Spell Check and would not save the text entered; continued to pop up after modifying a part quantity. 02/22/19 Many times when opening ProLink via a repair order the vehicle information won't be transferred. Never happens when opening FirstCall.

Dannon
owner/manager in USA

Used it for years.

Kommentare: Overall it's been fine.

Easy to use. Fairly flexible. Easy to read, etc. Been using it for years.

Really, REALLY want it to be online! I think if Manager wants to keep in the game they will need to step up more innovations. It's not as flexible as other products, which I will be looking at this year. There have been slowdowns recently, which have been frustrating! We have used Mitchell for years, but may move on if things don't change.

Doug

Billing Department

Software is great, I have used it for 18 years

Billing Department took 2 years (Feb of 2017) to advise me my billing was off. Then they advised me I had to provide the burden of proof to them it has been paid. So after talking to their Rep. My account was brought up to date. No more than 4 days later I received yet another letter telling me they would gladly toss away an 18 year relationship to collect a debit that CSR assured me was paid in full until 6/20/19 Doing very rough math Silzer Auto Repair has paid Mitchell1 around 87 thousand dollars over 18 years but this was very unimportant to them

patrick

customer service is bad

Kommentare: customer service is bad I have been with Mitchell 1 for 9 years for some reason they said payment didn't go in but all other months it did mad it were I could not use the system call and the guy I talked to was very rude when someone has been with a customer this long you would think they would want you as a customer don't use Mitchell 1

Antwort von Mitchell 1

Customers copy of Manager SE expired back in June 2016, it was cancelled for non-payment. Called support today, was transferred to collections. Collections provided a 10 day temp activation until his payment was processed.

Ryan
Assistant Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just What the Auto-Docter ordered...

Kommentare: Love it! Mitchell 1 has got everything a shop needs

this, has everything, Manager SE or aka Mitchell 1 is a great tool that keeps my customer info organized keeping the shop running smoothly

it takes some getting used to, there are training videos on youtube, but i suggest you get familiar with it before you start to depend on it or it can be a bit stressful

Service Manager in USA

A little outdated

Good part finder and labor times, good to have the recall info on the main screen.

Nowhere to put photos, or hide labor/parts cost to show quotes

Antwort von Mitchell 1

Hi John - Thank you for your feedback! Wanted to let you know: 1) you can select an estimate template w/o part #s in Configurations - Reports & Printers. 2) photos & notes during ProSpect (optional) digital inspections are stored in the cloud; a link can be texted or emailed to your customers, Feel free to reach out to our Tech Support team with any questions: 888-724-6742. We also invite you to check out the Manager Forum as a great resource to learn tips & tricks and exchange ideas with fellow Manager SE users and Mitchell 1 product experts. You can click on the Forum icon in SE or find it here: https://managerforum.buymitchell1.net/ Thanks for using Mitchell 1!

valerie
Service Writer/Used car manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with tons of features

Kommentare: We have been able to track our information on what kinds of jobs we are doing, our profits for each type of job, and tracking hours for our techs.

Scheduler makes it easy to track incoming work, and the software is very easy to adapt to and use.

Wish i could print more reports involving all the vehicle a customer has on their account.

Jeff
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most useful and professional system on the market.

I love the integration with Snap On diagnostics software, color coded wiring diagrams and factory information.

There really is not a whole lot to be unhappy with here. The cost is on the higher end, but that can be recouped through proper utilization of the diagnostic info and labor estimating.

Ellen
HR Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mitchell Program

It had a lot of different options that you can use on the software

IT was not user friendly, it was just to bulky to get used to and just never really could get used to and everything that you use you have to pay a fee fr

ELIAS
ceo in USA

another must in any small or large automotive facility

love the search feature that makes it easy to type in a fault code and then find the diagnostic path to repair iT

dont like the estimating feature as it can be confusing for new employees that will require a bit more traininG

Jim

Review

Kommentare: Horrible

Repot section. Being able to transfer info to invoices.

Customer service is terrible. They try to trick you into to getting more services to drive profit.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Several Steps Back in the Name of Progress

Kommentare: I have had Mitchell Manager for last 12 years and have loved it. I have switched over to SE and am now looking to find another alternative. The program itself has improved for sure but the schedule is almost impossible to use for us (it has been 4 months) It has added a lot of bells and whistles that may work better in a larger shop and would be awesome for a medical professional or lawyer (it seems to have copied there style software). The old program I knew what I had schedule at a glance and what was done. The new program is set up to utilize what you are doing at that exact moment. It is set up to schedule time of the day. I feel there are very few small shops that know that this" job" will take from 8:30 to 9:45 and the next job will start at 10. As I said it is what a doctor would utilize with blocks for each time of the day. It is even to the extent that if you slide the customer past the last slot you have set up in your program (for us 5:30) they disappear. I can not say enough how much time this has added to our day working around the schedule and trying to determine what is done and not done. I have gotten to the point that I put notes by the person otherwise you have to click on each individual to see their status. So when you have 20 people on the schedule this is time consuming. I just feel like they spent their R&D money on the program and used a different industries schedule program

Mariam

Management Software

Kommentare: My business has used Mitchell On Demand for over 7 years, and it has changed the way we do business dramatically. Work Orders are easy to read, software is efficient, customer service always helpful.

Parts ordering and accounting

Wiring diagrams could be easier to find