Thrive by Shopventory Erfahrungen

Über Thrive by Shopventory

Shopventory ist eine Inventarmanagement- und Verkaufsberichterstattungslösung für Square, Clover, Paypal Here, Shopify und WooCommerce.

Erfahre mehr über Thrive by Shopventory

We connect to Square and this system helps us know the Cost of Goods sold where Square lacks.

A quick logout and login fixes the issue if there was one. No other issues in my experience.

Bewertungen zu Thrive by Shopventory

4,9

Thrive by Shopventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Thrive by Shopventory bereits verwendet?

owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service, product good so far.

Kommentare: I'm new so the functioning is hard for me to rate but so far so good.

Honestly, It's the best I have experienced with any company ever (including Clover which is pretty good) I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have all been polite, helpful, and very polite (they don't make ya feel dumb for asking) as well as super quick to respond. I have honestly not needed a call because the chat actually is clearer, quicker, and more efficient. I bet their call help is just as good. Other tech companies could take a lesson from their chat support team.

It is a little hard to learn but I am new. I think It's just going to take some time like any other software.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hey there! Thank you so much for the great review of our Customer Care team! It means a lot to us that you've had an awesome experience with them.

Paul
ecommerce and IT manager in USA

A Great Choice for Small Businesses • Engineers Could Improve Response Times

Kommentare: We're happy with Shopventory. There's been a little bit of a learning curve, but overall we find it to be well worth the investment, and our in store and online business would be much more difficult to manage without Shopventory.

Between our store and website, when we sell product our inventory needs to remain accurate so that we don't oversell and make our customers angry. Shopventory does this for us. The only other functionality I use is bundling. For retail, Shopventory is nice for bundling parts or products together, and keeping inventory numbers square. While it's not part of my job, we also use Shopventory to manage our vendors and purchase orders, which I know has been extremely helpful for our purchasing team.

When I'm chatting with the first level of customer service, who does a phenomenal job, my issue gets resolved about 80% of the time. They're responsive, readily available, and easy to work with. However, when they can't troubleshoot an issue, and the issue goes to the engineers, it really feels like my issue goes into this weird No Man's Land where my chances of getting a timely response are really low. And I really do see that Shopventory has identified and taken steps to alleviate that issue. I've actually gotten really incredible 5-star help with some issues - it just hasn't seem to speed up the process with the engineers at all, so when my issues goes to an engineer, it's just more worth my time to delete and recreate a listing rather than wait.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your comprehensive review. We truly appreciate your insights and detailed feedback. It's gratifying to know that Thrive is effectively keeping your inventory accurate between your store and website, and that the bundling functionality is serving you well. We also find it encouraging to hear that our vendor and purchase order management features have been beneficial for your purchasing team. Your feedback about the transition from customer service to engineering is invaluable. We acknowledge the delay and potential inconvenience you've experienced in certain scenarios. We're continuously working on improving this aspect to ensure that every issue receives the prompt attention it deserves. We'll definitely look into how we can optimize our engineering response times. Your decision to choose Thrive due to compatibility with Square POS & BigCommerce underscores our commitment to seamless integration. We're thrilled that you recognize the value Shopventory brings to your business, and we'll continue to innovate and improve our platform to support businesses like yours. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're thankful to have you as a customer!

Josua
FINANCE DIRECTOR in Spanien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thrive by Shopventory helps me keep track of inventory and sales easily.

Simple to manage inventory, great sales tracking tools.

Customer support needs improvement, occasional glitches in software.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your review. We're pleased you find inventory management and sales tracking with Thrive helpful. We acknowledge your feedback on improving customer support and addressing software glitches. We're committed to enhancing your experience with ongoing improvements. Your feedback is greatly valued!

Blair
National Sales Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching to Shopventory was the BEST decision for our company!

Kommentare: The switch the Shopventory has been the best decesion we could have made for our company. All of the employees are an absolute JOY to work with! If you have any issues they make sure to resolve the issue quick, as well as make sure you are updated throughout the process.

Shopventory is very easy to navigate, and they listen to your needs/concerns when it comes to suggestions about the program.We have been able to easily track our inventory and manufacturing without frustrations since switching!

We signed up for Shopventory when the assemblies feature was being created, so that feature has some updates it can use, but does not make the feature un-usable.We do not like the updated PO/Internal transfer feature. It is hard for us to search by completed PO's as it defaults to show you everything but that.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to have you as a customer. Sounds like you like our assemblies feature but have some pieces of feedback! Make sure to send them our way. Our purchase orders and transfer feature is great as well. You can even create them with a barcode scanner! Thanks again for using Thrive by Shopventory!

Fernando
Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Multi-Tool of Inventory Management!!!

Kommentare: Super solid experience, while there has been some learning and need to reach out to support from time to time the user experience, the functionality, accuracy and ability to track modify and cycle count inventory is top tier. I've used Square Retail, QuickBooks POS, LightSpeed and a few other smaller programs that boast inventory management. They all pale in comparison... and if you want Brick and Mortar (I'm using Square and WooCommerce) Shopventory can manage it all whether I want stand alone inventory or pooled inventory it has me covered! Love it!

Shopventory first and foremost is unbelievably user friendly. From day one it is easy to setup, maintain and even if you are unsure of anything on the platform, knowledgeable support and guidance are a click away... yes even during a pandemic!

The only thing I can think of is the addition of managing serial numbers, but that really speaks to maybe 2-3 products for me so while nice to have. I wouldnt sacrifice the ease of use or multi platform functionality of Shopventory for being able to use SN# with a far more confusing and less robust competitor.

Antwort von Shopventory

Fernando we are so glad that you have found Shopventory to be user friendly, easy to setup, and easily maintained. We agree that our customer support team is fantastic and very helpful! We'll let our developers know about your request to add managing serial numbers. We are always working to improve Shopventory for our customers. Thank you for your five star review!

Rusty
Co-owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very robust and powerful inventory software

Kommentare: Accurate inventory. Accurate data. Excellent customer service.

It has good reporting. We had a little learning curve because we've been with them so long they have implemented so many additional functionalities! Once you get past the learning curve it is smooth sailing. And their support is the best I've seen in the industry. I always there for you to walk you through the issue. And their tutorials are easy to follow.

It's really nothing but it does so much there is a learning curve to learn and know everything it can do for you. Once you learn all it can do you have a lot of data to analyze. It's an awesome system.

Antwort von Shopventory

Rusty, we are so glad you've been able to use our advanced reporting capabilities to get accurate inventory and accurate data! We keep adding new features to our software and understand that it can take a little time to start to utilize all of the different reports and features that we offer within our software. We are happy to hear that our support team has been there for you every step of the way as you learned the software and that our online tutorials have been useful! Thank you for your 5 star review.

Shawn
Founder in Kanada

Customer Service is AMAZING

Kommentare: Using the Clover POS is a nightmare for inventory control. It constantly loses information after it's been entered in. Thrive completely changed that for us! Now all of our inventory is bang on. It's easy to check activity on any sku and figure out where discrepancies may have happened.

Simple and easy to use interface. Customer service is by far the standout feature at Thrive. The entire team is SUPER helpful and are there to answer any questions you might have. When we first started with Thrive, I chatted with them almost daily for two months as I figured everything out. Absolutely fantastic!

The jump between their pricing tiers is kind of ridiculous and the next tier is very expensive. It would be great if you could add features a la carte. Also dislike that it counts gift cards as sales.

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you leaving this great review, Shawn! Our customer service team is always happy to work with you. We're always thinking through how to better price our product for businesses like yours. We really appreciate hearing your feedback!

Jeffrey
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazed every time I learn something new

you just changed my world... next thing I will be learning is bundles... after years of working with clover and getting no help. we can finally sell things correctly. we have been taking a loss on by the pound sales for years by rounding down in the customers favor because we couldn't sell units correctly

There are still a couple of bugs with clover. And some missing integrations I don't see attributes anywhere but I may be wrong

letztes Jahr

Hello! Thanks for your time leaving this review. Great to hear you were able to figure out the correct pricing structure for your products. Bundles should help even more! If you come up with any feature requests please reach out. We'd love to hear them!

Dayley
Dayley
Web Developer in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet great!

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software was great, and cannot really fault it. My business used this software for around 12 months while the company sold merchandise.

I like that its pretty straight forward and self explanatory. It doesn't take someone with a lot of previous inventory knowledge to pick up and start using this software from day one.

It doesn't have all the features that some alternatives softwares have.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving us this review! We try to make our program easy to use, even for a beginner! Have a great day.

Kimberly
Accounting Supervisor in USA

Awesome service!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Thrive has been great and easy to use.

It's fast and easy to use. Also, very friendly customer service!

The format of the purchase orders should include 1 more column for the received quantity!

mark

Pretty Good Product with Great Customer Service

I needed something to help me track my inventory better that also integrated with my Square POS and Shopventory did the trick. It was kind of difficult to set up but the customer support was amazing and they helped me every step of the way. I probably took at least 2+ hours of their time just to help me set up a free trial account. The main reason I signed up for it was to get functionality that wasn't present in square such as setting COGS. Overall I am happy but hope to see some feature improvements in the future.

A few drawbacks which make Shopventory difficult to use: No mobile app. This is a pretty painful pill to swallow to be honest. As a small business owner, often times I can only go shopping for ingredients when I have some spare time. Having the ability to check stock levels in real on my phone while i'm shopping would be a huge win. Currently, I try to login to their website on my phone but it isn't even mobile friendly which can be quite frustrating at times. After speaking with support it's also clear this isn't even on the horizon. Upsell quickbooks integration: Not a huge fan of paid SaaS products that lock out features for an additional fee. Quickbooks integration will cost you an extra, which DOUBLES the price of the product. If it's already been developed, why not just include it into the subscription? There's nothing I hate more than feeling like I'm being nickel and dimed. Overall I will continue to use this product as I have already set it up, but it's likely I will look for something in the future that has a mobile app as that functionality is just too important for me at the moment.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Mark, thanks for the review! We're glad you have been able to use Shopventory to understand the true profitability of your products. It makes us happy to hear that! Shopventory has two free mobile apps that you're welcome to download: The first is our Dashboard App ( https://help.shopventory.com/reporting/dashboard-mobile-app ) which gives you a pulse on your business health at all times. The second is our Barcode Scanning App ( https://help.shopventory.com/skus-and-barcode-scanning/barcode-scanner-mobile-app ) which you can use to scan the barcode on any item to see current stock levels on the go. Regarding the QuickBooks integration - we do have it included for free in our Professional package if you'd like to do that instead! You'll also get intelligent forecasting reports, 10 unique user permissions, and access to the current beta features. As always, we're here to help and we're glad to have you as a customer!

Steven
Office Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Recommend

Easy to use and navigate. Easy to add new products and is to configure.

Wish they had a way to organize customers orders and update them instead of having to have a separate application

vor 11 Monaten

Hey Steven, thanks for leaving this 10/10 review! We're thinking about ways to help you manage your customers. Stay tuned!

Sheila

Top of the line company

Kommentare: In a retail situation, the inventory is what the business revolves around. This program is the best and easiest to use. I have tried a few. Their Support Team is the best. They go out of their way to help you solve a problem is it can be solved. However, users do make not smart moves sometimes. Some of these cannot be recovered from. I had a problem with SKU's last week, their tech support went in and helped me reset all my SKU's to something that was valid. No one stops until a problem is solved.

The software is easy to use. A lot of features are being upgraded on a regular basis. Seems there is a way to do whatever you want to accomplish. If it is a feature that would benefit a many of their clients, they upgrade as soon as they can.

Not much really. Every so often, I find something I would like that it doesn't have. However with the help of their Top Notch Support Team, we can usually find a way around to get what I need. You are also dealing with someone in the United States. No language barrier.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hey Sheila! Thank you for the review. We're glad to have you as a customer!

Lisa
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps us on track with our inventory

Kommentare: Thrive by Shopventory allows for a one-stop easy-to-utilize platform to keep on top of inventory, and product trends. Owning and operating a business is a second (post-retirement) career, so this product has been very helpful in keeping up with all the details and metrics of product management.

I really like the built-in and custom reports that can be generated to get a comprehensive view of the status of the business. The customer service is also top-notch and very quick to assist in answering questions. I feel as though they really care about ensuring that the users are getting the most out of the product. Being able to remotely utilize the system for product management is essential.

This is likely an end-user issue, but on occasion, the "Bundling" option is a bit glitchy with listing "components". Again, more than likely, this is a user issue.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi and thanks for this review of Thrive! Our customer reports are great for creating business dashboards. These can be highly effective for franchises! Our customer support loves working with you so we're happy you enjoy them too! We have improvements to bundles coming out soon. Stay tuned!

Jessica

Customer Support

Kommentare: I am very pleased with their product. I don't really have to worry too much about inventory management. They keep all the information organized and easy to access.

The customer support is fantastic. I like being able to send n instant message and getting a response within minutes. They have always either fixed my issue or provided me with clear and concise directions to fix it in my end.

I would prefer it to link directly to QuickBooks.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for the review, and for partnering with us for over two years now! It's our mission and joy to support small businesses like yours as best we can :) We do have some syncing available for Quickbooks Online now, and hope to improve and expand on that in the future as well! Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on that front, we're happy to chat.

Kirsten

Great Stepping Stone

Kommentare: This is a great stepping stone product for those that haven't grown large enough for the "big guns" but need an easy-to-use database that integrates well with current POS systems.

We needed software that could integrate with Square and offer purchase order tracking, cost of goods sold, vendor info, and beyond. Shopventory provides that. It's intuitive and has GREAT customer service.

There isn't a way to track customer special orders. I would have liked to be able to input more info on the item screen like vendor item number and case packs.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Kirsten, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's been great working with you. As for special orders, we have a feature in the works that may be perfect for you--I'll reach out to discuss further!

luann

Great product and Customer Service

Shopventory is easy to use, accurate and helps me keep my business on track.

Intergration after already setting product re order capability.

Antwort von Shopventory

We are happy to hear that you have found Shopventory easy to use and that it's helping keep your business on track. Thank you for your review.

Sheri
Accounting/Inventory Specialist in USA

Using Thrive for inventory management

Kommentare: It is very useful

I like being able to bulk upload new products and being able to modify existing products at once. It saves a lot of time!

Words have to be spelled out exactly in order to find them in the system. Also, the inventory doesn't sync with Clover automatically. Sometimes it takes a while.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Sheri! Thanks for leaving this great feedback. It's awesome to hear you already love our bulk upload feature. We have even more improvements coming out soon! We're working on several sync speed improvements right now. They should definitely help your sync speed with Clover!

Adam
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly powerful for the price!

Kommentare: Incredibly helpful and great for starting our business!

Great resource to sort and start inventory for a smaller business. Incredibly supportive staff with growing solutions!

Just not robust enough for my growing business - we have hundreds of thousands of SKUs within the retail specialty footwear business and need a true POS/Inventory system to be one in the same.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Adam! Thanks a ton for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it! It's unfortunate to hear that you ran into a SKU limit issue! While some of the POS systems we work with have a SKU limit, Shopventory does not. We hope you find a good solution for your quickly growing business. That's exciting to hear! Please let us know if you have any feature suggestions. We have tons of businesses on our platform in the 25+ location range and their feedback is incredibly helpful!

Patty

Great program

Kommentare: Whenever and whatever my problem/confusion has been, the support team has been patient, persistent and successful in solving it. And the all have a sense of humor.

This is the only program that allows me to track all my combinations in bundle feature.

Early on I had difficulty with the new versions and the way I had entered products, but their support is amazing.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Patty! It's exciting to hear that you're loving our product bundling feature! Definitely a powerful tool. Our Support Team has a blast working with all of our customers. We love helping you run a healthy business!

Julie
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing like it!

There's really no other option I've found that does as much as Shopventory for inventory management at such a reasonable price, and the customer service is incredible. Plus, it's always being improved. They genuinely care.

There's just one little thing they haven't done yet, but they're working on, which would allow me to more easily see what's On Order and compare that to current stock levels quickly. Once this feature is added, it'll be 100% perfect.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hey Julie, thanks for the review! We love working with our customers, and we're glad we can do it so affordably. Keep your eyes peeled for those updates!

Essen & Trinken

EXCELLENT! customer service, easy to use, and incredibly useful

Kommentare: I save a lot of time reordering inventory, I have a much clearer idea of my margins, and I can see when I might be experiencing theft. Great product overall.

I've had such a great experience using Shopventory: they have excellent customer service that's quick, effective, and personalized; updates made to the platform are targeted specifically toward customer needs and requests; the platform is easy to use, yet provides so much more useful data analysis than I expected; so far I haven't experienced a single bug except for one caused by a linked program! Couldn't be better

My only qualms are that certain improvements don't have quite the customizability that I would hope for, but I imagine that these additional improvement are simply still in the he works. The other con is that Shopventory isn't compatible with Squarespace yet! So I'm anxiously awaiting for that update to release.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi there! We're excited to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Customer Care team! We love working with the different businesses we serve. We'd like to get your feedback about past and future feature releases. Please send your thoughts to help@shopventory.com - It will help us a ton!

Mike
Managing Director in UK
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Into the light

Kommentare: Feels like it has been hard work to get to basic implementation

The software is super quick compared to usual methods on spreadsheets etc and seems very accurate. The ordering system is lightening fast, a few clicks and you have a PDF to send to suppliers

Difficult to set up, lacking some functionality and sometimes seems longwinded. Would be better if you could click to open email addressed to supplier instead of going to outlook, finding suppliers email and attaching order.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hi Mike! Thanks for leaving us this review. Great feedback on the speed of using Shopventory and how our Purchase Orders are "lightning fast". We don't disagree! Totally hear you on the functionality you're looking for with regards to emailing your suppliers directly from Shopventory. We have this ability with our Invoicing tool (you can email your customers an electronic invoice directly from Shopventory), but it is not currently available with Purchase Orders. It's high on our list! Thanks again and we hope to get this feature out soon for you!

Phil
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best 3rd party Inventory management software out there

Kommentare: We run a retail chain and have tons of inventory we manage. 2 warehouses, and 10 locations. All being managed via Shopventory for a yr plus. Support has been absolutely great along the way,

Cloud based, integrates with so many POS's, consistently releasing new features,

None that I can think of at the moment. It used to be reporting, but they just released an update to address a lot of that.

Antwort von Shopventory

Hey Phil, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you like our new Custom Reporting Engine. It will sure make reporting on your 10 locations much more powerful!

Wyatt
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looks good, but has a surprising amount of limitations for an inventory system

Kommentare: I was sold on the Demo that was provided, but after getting into the weeds of the product I learned more about what our company needed and was shocked at how many limitations there are. We are now in the process of finding a more robust system.

It can integrate 2 shopify stores into 1 inventory source.

The list is pretty lengthy. Hopefully they can be fixed, but I've not seen any progress or even mention of progress over the past several months of using this software. - Can't edit or update POs - Can't see sku numbers when updating inventory at a product level - PAR inventory levels on auto POs don't factor anything that is already on order - Can't search for a PO by part number Those are just a few off the top of my head...

letztes Jahr

Hi there - we really appreciate you leaving this review and all the feedback! We review all product feedback regularly and will make sure to add these points to the list. If you have any other pieces of feedback please feel free to reach out to us directly. We'd love to have a conversation with you!