Über OneCause

Software für Auktionen und Spendenevents: Online-Auktionen und -Spenden | Mobile Bidding | Eventmanagement | Virtuelles Fundraising | Text2Give

Erfahre mehr über OneCause

It can be updated and changed rapidly. The custom features really help donors focus on the needs and the stories of the organization, and add to their desire to bid on tiems.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while.

Bewertungen zu OneCause

OneCause hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 332 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneCause bereits verwendet?

Christal
Christal
Development Coordinator in USA

Great Auction Softward

Kommentare: They are great with online auctions, they help give you insight and ideas to help you reach your goal

Customer service is great and friendly. They are knowledgeable and help you succeed. Quick responses anytime I had a question.

I wish they had a built in duplicate checker for donors who register twice. You have to run a report that shows you duplicates but it would be nice to check for duplicates without running a report.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Christal, Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review for us! We are grateful to be able to help support #FearlessFundraisers like you advance your cause. Fundraise on!

Gina
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OneCause Helps with Our Cause!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love OneCause! No more paper bid sheets! No more raffle tickets! Everything is on the OneCause platform where tickets, bidding, and donations are simple.

OneCause is very userfriendly and when I don't know how to do something, their training videos and websites are very helpful as is customer service when I need a little more help! We've used OneCause for over a decade and I've been working with it for the past three years for our event planning. We've had events where OneCause provided support persons and equipment and we've had events that were completely DIY. As the event is approaching and ending, I use OneCause multiple times a day to track progress and do post-event reports. Our most recent experience with OneCause was for a golf tournament (a new event for us) and integration and implementation was easy and seamless!

My only issue with OneCause is when I'm entering items for our auctions and click Save and Next, it doesn't always save my entry. It's not a deterrent, I just go about entering, saving, and entering the next item differently.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear how OneCause has been user-friendly and instrumental in your event planning over the years. It's fantastic to know our training resources, customer service, and support have been helpful to you. We appreciate your feedback about the auction item entry process and will look into this issue. Your insights are important to us as we continue to improve our platform. We're thrilled that OneCause has made managing tickets, bidding, and donations simple and efficient for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and for your continued partnership!

OneCause for peer-to-peer fundraising

Kommentare: We use OneCause to support our peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.

OneCause is easy to set up, and easy to understand. Configuration is straightforward and can be done by someone with minimal tech skills.

Using OneCause - as an administrator or end user - is unintuitive. The design is poor and users receive unintelligible error messages. It really doesn't inspire confidence in the platform, which is pretty bad when you're trying to convince people to share their fundraising pages with others.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We love hearing we could help support your peer-to-peer fundraising. We're constantly adding enhancements to create the best user experience possible - thank you for your input!

Jenny
Philanthropy Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OneCause Is Great for Events

Kommentare: Overall we've had a great experience with OneCause. This is specifically for our event online silent auctions, event online donations, and event check in. The check in for OneCause is fantastic and intuitive and mostly everything about the new platform is great. Inputting and packaging auction items is easy and works well, building the site is easy, etc. It all works so well and is easy to use and I think easy too from a user experience standpoint.

We switched over to the new OneCause Fundraising Platform and it is AMAZING. You can tell it was made and tested by actual fundraisers who actually put on fundraising events. The user experience is pretty great, and the customer service is incredible. I was a beta tester for the fundraising platform, and after we used it for the firs time, our customer service rep did a whole hour long breakdown with me and listened to me complain about all the things that went wrong lol. BUT THEN this year, we connected and she went down and addressed EVERY ISSUE we had had and shared whether it had been fixed or solved. They are constantly evolving and updating it. Seriously fantastic customer service. (shout out to Casey). Also our salesperson Mark, was great and we got a consultant for free when we first implemented OneCause plus waived ticketing fees. OH and the new platform has the AI Auction Description Assistant which is a GAME CHANGER. No more hours of writing interesting auction descriptions. Just click the AI generator and poof! You've got one. Most only need a few minor edits. SO HELPFUL. And check out is really a breeze with the new platform too and makes so much sense, so much easier to get people their auction items and paid and out the door.

On the one fundraising platform, electronic tickets are required, which is annoying for our older guests who have trouble with technology. So far, we have been able to work around it. Originally, you HAD to have it tied to an email address, so I literally sent electronic tickets to fake email addresses so our attendees wouldn't be bothered. Thankfully this year, they have done away with that, AND added an option to import tickets, which is really helpful. But it's just a little tricky to work around that. But the pros to the system far outway this con.

Angie
Special Events Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause is a dream for event planners

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, OneCause has revolutionized our events. I utilize nearly every feature it offers, from the dashboard to the reports. It not only saves me time and keeps me organized but also instills confidence in our audience.

What I love most about OneCause is how it has transformed our silent auction from paper to mobile. It's enabled us to reach a wider audience and significantly increase our silent auction proceeds.

Instead of enhancing their existing platform, OneCause opted to develop a completely new one. However, when I attempted to use the new platform, it didn't provide the functionality we required.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your glowing review! 💙 We're thrilled to hear how OneCause has transformed your silent auction and helped you reach a wider audience, significantly increasing your proceeds. We appreciate your feedback about the new Platform. We're continuously adding new features and functionality, and what you're looking for could now be a part of it - drop us a line at support@onecause.com - we'd be happy to chat. Overall, we're delighted that OneCause has revolutionized your events and provides you with the tools to save time, stay organized, and instill confidence in your audience. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Jamie
VP of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly with pro-level workarounds

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience with the software and will use again.

We can use graphics to make this website look very high-end, but we don't have to be super tech savvy.

The CRM side is clunky and take multiple steps to complete tasks.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and appreciate the ability to create a high-end look without needing advanced tech skills. We acknowledge your feedback about CRM integrations and are happy to share we have improvements and news coming soon! Overall, we're thrilled that you've had a good experience and plan to use OneCause again. Thank you for your continued partnership!

Christine
Media Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful, but could use some more very specific features

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer service is great. They're chat function is really helpful once you get past the Autobot.

I don't have to handle any money. We can accept cash and checks but this makes the CC purchases on the buyer.

There needs to be a cart function where people can select all the items, remove some items and then process their payment.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find OneCause useful and appreciate the convenience of handling credit card purchases. We appreciate your suggestion about adding a cart function for easier item selection and payment processing. Your input is invaluable as we strive to enhance our features. It's also wonderful to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service. Thank you for choosing OneCause and sharing your thoughts with us!

TESSA
Marketing Specialist in USA

The Best Out There!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the one-on-one support we receive from our event managers. It is so helpful to have someone willing to help at all times.

The site customization is limited and can make it difficult to incorporate our branding.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your review, Tessa! We're thrilled to hear that you love the one-on-one support from our event managers and find their assistance helpful. We appreciate your feedback on site customization and understand the importance of incorporating your branding. Your input is valuable as we continue to improve the OneCause Fundraising Platform. Thank you for choosing OneCause and sharing your experience with us!

Kim
Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BPS Auction

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use and the ability to carry over and organize from one event to the next.

There are some features for address labels that would be helpful if tweaked.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you find OneCause easy to use and appreciate the ability to carry over and organize from one event to the next. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your continued support!

Cutina
Conference and Meetings Specialist in USA

OneCause is the best!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s been great. I’ve used this product for 3 years and will do so moving forward for my auction needs.

User friendly platform, supportive staff

I don’t have anything that I don’t like

letzte Woche

Thank you for your wonderful review, Cutina! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find OneCause to be a user-friendly platform and that our staff has been helpful. We appreciate your loyalty over the past 3 years and are delighted to continue supporting your auction needs moving forward. Thank you for choosing OneCause and for sharing your positive experience with us!

Elizabeth
Director of Development & Communications in USA

It'll Get the Job Done

Kommentare: I would say that overall the end-user experience has been good with minimal complaints and confusion. The back-end for these systems is very confusing and takes a lot of technology understanding, Googling, calling the help center, and trial and error. There was a lot of frustration in our office as we navigated setting up the system (both years, because we unfortunately had to learn an entirely new system this year from the one we learned last year). I am so glad the events went well and the end-users were pleased with the experience, but the set-up was definitely hard to navigate. I hope the new VEC is more set-up friendly, and will integrate more of the OneCause products into one location.

The end-user experience was seamless and fairly easy to navigate. Our donors were impressed and excited about the interactivity and the ability to participate in the silent auction and get reminders right on their phones. We hosted an event last year in-person and used the Mobile Bidding Software for our silent auction, and our revenue was significantly increased because of the engagement. We then used the Virtual Event Software for an entirely virtual event this year including a silent and live auction and appeal. The engagement was great, and our live auction went far better than expected.

The fact that the Mobile Bidding Software (MBS) and the Virtual Event Center (VEC) do not integrate and the VEC was still under construction make it hard to leave a review for what I liked least. But in terms of the MBS; the software is not very intuitive and there are a lot of areas where I didn't like having to duplicate my process (like in the item vs. package). The reports you could run at the end using the MBS were really helpful, but the VEC had hardly any options for reporting and we had to create a lot of our own reports, which was incredibly time consuming. The lack of ticketing functionality in the VEC led us to use the MBS for ticketing only and then we had to comp every single ticket individually because the VEC did not allow us to upload a csv file for all of our comped tickets. There are a lot of pieces that can be improved in the VEC but they are planning to improve them as they continue to build the software. More knowledge about the system in the "help center" and "knowledge bank" would have been really great.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We're so glad to hear your event went even better than expected. Happy to be partnered with you!

Deborah
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Cause has simplified our fundraising efforts...

Kommentare: Very positive experience with One Cause and we are pleased with its performance

Simplicity of use and customer service was a huge sale for us

Additional cost for extra platforms- wish it was one fee for all services

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Deborah, Thanks for the feedback! We love hearing our platform is easy to use and we're grateful you're a part of our group of #FearlessFundraisers!

LISA
Technology Manager in USA

We're happy OneCause users

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with OneCause. It's got the features we want, it's reliable, and customer service is second to none.

This year, I'd say what I like most is that it allows us to hold silent auctions despite COVID but in general the software works like it's supposed to and offers all the features we want. Additionally, I can't say enough about their customer support -- they are knowledgeable, prompt, and cheerful while they help you. This replaced some older auction software that didn't allow for mobile bidding. For the most part our guests love the mobile bidding. It's fun and keeps everyone interested until the last minute of the auction.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while. Also, there are MANY reports to choose from, which is great, but I spend a lot of time finding the one I want. It'd be nice if they were organized differently.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thanks for this helpful review, Lisa! We're so glad we could help support your mission in this unprecedented year. Keep on fundraising!

Mara
Advancement manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great software to transition to!

Kommentare: It really is a great software, especially coming from the limited software our organization previously had.

OneCause really thinks through what the user needs to have a successful event. My volunteers loved it and the need help document links directly to the page you need, rather than searching for the relevant information.

There are so many great customizable options that I would assume there would be even more customizable flexibility for the user, but that is not always the case. OneCause gives you the tools and resources to be successful, but sometimes the ability to make your own report, or set up a sponsor or ticketing system with certain specifications isn't as easy.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We appreciate hearing how useful our software was for your volunteers' experience. So grateful for your partnership!

Caleb
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An Honest Review from a First Year Advancement Coordinator

Kommentare: As a first year Advancement Coordinator at a private school, I was given the task to produce a live and silent auction to raise funds for my campus. I was told to check out BidPal and I'm glad that I did. The software system was relatively user-friendly with many helpful features. These features were readily available on each category page on my BidPal account. Also, the call help desk feature was great too. Creating our BidPal giving center, which is your school's own website, was easy and important to our event. I could post all the auction items and share the link on Facebook, Twitter, email, and our school website. Using the mobile app for the night of the auction was amazing. Our guests had only the best compliments on how easy it was to bid on each item we had available. One of the only complaints that I have about one of the features was the scoreboard feature. The scoreboard is a slide show feature that displays the running numbers of the auction, currently raised funds for the silent auction, and donations. I wish there was a better way to control the scoreboard feature to better display the live auction items in the order we would want it to be displayed. Outside of that, it was a great feature. Overall, BidPal saved us many long hours by using its software features for our live and silent auction. During the night of our event, our guests were having so much fun with the mobile app that they began to give more than what was expected. At the end of the night, we raised close to double the amount we were expecting. BidPal is worth the investment because it has proven to me that it will save you time and increase your revenue for your event. I would highly recommend BidPal to Advancement Coordinators, PFT presidents, administrators, or anyone that has to produce a school auction. You won't regret it.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Caleb, Thank you for your review! Your feedback on our scoreboards has been forwarded to our Product Development Team, who is always looking for ways to further enhance our software. We appreciate your comment, value our partnership with your team and encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our Idea Exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea. Congrats on a successful event! Best, Joshua Meyer Marketing Director

Janon
Special Events Producer in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Absolutely Love OneCause!

Kommentare: OneCause does everything I need!

User friendlyMobile bidding Raffle pullCustomer ServiceEvent Staff

Raise's edge compatibility, duplicate names, and need more design capability to website

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Janon. We love hearing how user-friendly our software was for your fundraising experience. So grateful to be partnered with your cause.

Mary
Advancement Associate in USA

OneCause for Benefits

Kommentare: OneCause has been great to work with. Customer service is outstanding. The platform was resonably priced and relieved some of the work that goes into the auction. Onecause also allowed us to seamlessly move to a virtual auction this year.

We started using OneCause for our annual benefit auction February 2021. So glad we did! our 2021 benefit had to be virtual and our guests were already familiar with the program. Very intuitive but what I liked most is the plethora of tutorials and articles that I turn to quiet often to help me set up and use the site from the administrator side. Were also able to use it for a mainly contactless golf tournament in the summer of 2020 as well. Reporting after the event is robust and very helpful and customer service is fantastic!

I loved that the live chat help that was available last year. This year, you have to send an email and wait for a response. Also, I would like to be able to customize some of the reports so I can pull out just what I am looking for. Thirdly, if you require an email for a user to bid on items, there should be a default or override you can use for guests who don't have email. Not many don't but there were a couple.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

What a helpful review, Mary! So thankful we can partner with you to support your virtual fundraising!

Marianne
Campaign Manager in USA
Fundraising, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use OneCause for our silent auctions and each one has been a success due to OneCause!

Kommentare: We get benefits from OneCause of making our silent auctions more accessible and look great!

I love the customization and features of OneCause that make each event feel personalized. We love being able to add our auction sponsor logo on the Giving Center along with pictures for the event and change colors on the site itself. When entering itmes/packages the features make it easy to enter and package together.

You can't have multiple events open in a window at the same time. If you are reusing descriptions/features/wording from one event to another event it's hard. We have multiple auctions and like to keep wording consistent for check out/text messages/ specific recurring items.

Catherine
Events Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Set up of Custom Pages

Kommentare: I have been very happy with the response from our representative. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (new position) responded when I needed help. Also, I can't tell you how nice and helpful the tech support people have been for me. I could not have completed our auction without their support. Awesome job!

It is so nice to have registration, donations, and auction all at the same place and using the same platform. Seems that our users are pretty comfortable with it's use.

I wish you could just upload a document from your computer for custom pages. It's a bit cumbersome going to drop box. I'm not sure why that is especially since we're able to load auction photos from our own computer. I also think that the check boxes for auction featuring, etc. are a bit confusing. Not always intuitive with the enabling, etc. check boxes.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We love hearing how user-friendly our software was for your supporters! Thanks so much for your input, Catherine.

Tammy
Prizes & Marketing Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I've used it for 5 years now and appreciate the many facets of the software, esp. the reports.

Kommentare: While I appreciate BidPal very much and see how it's benefited our organization through the years, I still think the cost is much too high considering the high cost of the add-ons. The auction listings are still far too limiting. I've submitted various ideas through the years, but none have been brought to fruition. There should be the ability to be able to modify the appearance of the font, so that certain words stand out to the bidder. Bold, underline, italics are basic things that should easily be able to be accommodated, not to mention color. When many events are held in the evening when cocktails are being served, the improvement of the fonts would help to alleviate many words in a description (that our PRIZE DONORS want to see) running together and not being fully comprehended. The second thing that needs some upgrading is the auction portal that the bidders see. While it is easy to add a banner and colors to spruce things up, it is too wordy and there are too many choices which can be confusing for first time bidders. I think that it inhibits pre-bidding for that reason and guests have to wait to get to the event to feel comfortable in being trained. The pros are equal in that the reporting capability and payment/supporters area is very helpful and well laid out. Of immense value!

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Tammy, we appreciate the feedback! BidPal is proud to offer several Mobile Bidding and Fundraising Software packages at varying price points to meet the budget of any nonprofit. Our Full Service Mobile Bidding pricing options are among the industry's lowest. Your additional feedback has been forwarded along to our development team who is always looking for ways to further enhance our product. We encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our idea exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea/ Best, Joshua Meyer Marketing Director

Rachel
Museum Coordinator in USA

One Cause Great For NonProfit Fundraising

Kommentare: Overall it was a very positive experience! I loved how helpful the customer service/support staff were throughout the entire process. I would reccomend this product to other nonprofits looking fo ra software for fundraising and silent auctions.

I liked that the software was pretty user-friendly for the most part. It was nice how many different avenues they had to learn more about the software that you had purchased (OneCause University, shorter demo videos, help pages). I also loved the customer service. Any time I had a question, it was answered quickly and completely. We utilized BidPal the most for our Silent Auction fundraiser. It was very easy to understand, input items, add pictures, and price the items. The people at our event loved it once they got logged in and talked about how nice it was to know when you've been outbid, etc.

I didn't love the amount of emails they sent. There were probably 3-5 marketing emails a week. I'm sure there was a setting somewhere that I could've gone in and unsubscribed but it would be better if they didnt automatically send to you in the first place. The only other complaint that I had would be with the check-in/out app for Bid Pal. The SmartPay app was just not great. It was slow, didn't work very well, and logged us out after every customer we looked up.

Amy
Director of Special Events in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Non profit fundraising tool

OneCause is very user friendly and easy to figure out even for the novice user. There are several work-arounds and all are pretty easy to figure out. I have used this platform many times only once a year and although I need a refresher once coming back into it, I can pick it up very easily - very user friendly.

it is pricier than most other platforms. Although they update the platform on a regular basis, I would like to see some competitive features added.

Kyle
Executive Principal in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

I really like the user interface for our donors. They can easily navigate our online giving center.

My least favorite thing is that it can be hard to determine which report will show me what I want to see and the process of pulling reports is very clunky.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thank you so much for your helpful feedback. We love seeing how much you enjoyed the user interface for your supporters!

Natalie
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OneCause Review

Kommentare: We've overall had a great experience with OneCause. The customer service is key and probably one of the most important aspects to us because we are a small organization. The price keeps rising which is tough and it would be great if tiered pricing was considered for smaller budget operations. When the price keeps going up it is tough.

We pivoted to OneCause in 2020 and it has been a game changer. The ease of uploading and the broadening of our existing base of supporters through posting online has made an impact in our revenue. The ease of collecting payments is so important and has caused much less stress.

The photo quality, size, and ability to add multiple photos could be better. It's a little tricky to navigate initially, but the customer service is great! The check-in at live event wasn't smooth and the ability to swipe a card would be so much easier.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Natalie. We love hearing how helpful our support team was to your fundraising experience. Grateful to partner with your organization!

Tammie
Lead Events Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OneCause should be titled MultiCause

This software is very adaptable! Allowing you to really customize the features to fit your specific events. You can literally create micro-sites to support your event efforts. Very easy for constituents to engage and enjoy.

You will need to be somewhat tech savvy to take advantage of the robust webpages that are available. Not having the opportunity to insert pictures and graphics without first saving them in Google then having to manipulate the fields is not the most convenient. Pretty when done, but I make most choices on ease of use and this could be better.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Tammie, Thank you for the helpful feedback - we bet you'll love our recent update to photos and other improvements throughout. Happy we can help you support your mission in so many different ways!