Über OneCause

Fundraising-Software: Auktions- und Eventmanagement | Online-Spenden | Virtuelles Fundraising | Text2Give | Mobile Bidding | Ticketing

Erfahre mehr über OneCause

It can be updated and changed rapidly. The custom features really help donors focus on the needs and the stories of the organization, and add to their desire to bid on tiems.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while.

Bewertungen zu OneCause

OneCause hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneCause bereits verwendet?

Christal
Christal
Development Coordinator in USA

Great Auction Softward

Kommentare: They are great with online auctions, they help give you insight and ideas to help you reach your goal

Customer service is great and friendly. They are knowledgeable and help you succeed. Quick responses anytime I had a question.

I wish they had a built in duplicate checker for donors who register twice. You have to run a report that shows you duplicates but it would be nice to check for duplicates without running a report.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Christal, Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review for us! We are grateful to be able to help support #FearlessFundraisers like you advance your cause. Fundraise on!

Brandi
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations in USA
Eventservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wilmington University loves One Cause!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been amazing. From the technical support, customer service, and overall event management One Cause has improved our entire events process.

We started out with the mobile bidding software and it streamlined our fundraising events increasing revenue and accessibility for guests to attend globally even if they couldn't attend in person. We then moved on to include peer to peer for donor management and campaigns. This software has changed our overall event production providing a smooth process for the user and the attendees.

I think the one improvement I would suggest is having the option to text attendees through the peer to peer software similar to the mobile bidding software.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for the feedback, Brandi. We love seeing the impact that our products have on our customer's fundraising experience. So grateful to partner with your cause.

Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause for peer-to-peer fundraising

Kommentare: We use OneCause to support our peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.

OneCause is easy to set up, and easy to understand. Configuration is straightforward and can be done by someone with minimal tech skills.

Using OneCause - as an administrator or end user - is unintuitive. The design is poor and users receive unintelligible error messages. It really doesn't inspire confidence in the platform, which is pretty bad when you're trying to convince people to share their fundraising pages with others.

letztes Jahr

We love hearing we could help support your peer-to-peer fundraising. We're constantly adding enhancements to create the best user experience possible - thank you for your input!

Sheena
Director of Annual Giving & Special Events in USA
Fundraising, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and a must-have for large events

Kommentare: While the community was sure it wouldn't work for them, it did! The ease of bidding from anywhere you are and sharing the items with friends and family near and far is extremely beneficial. Our auction proceeds have nearly doubled since we started using Onecause to its full capacity.

I love the max-bids function. We try to push this out to our constituents so that they can attend and enjoy the evening without worrying about getting outbid.

Three suggestions: Be able to select who has to enter a credit card to bid and who doesn't. As a school we know almost everyone attending and some of our parents prefer not to enter a credit card up front. While some attendees are not known to us and requiring a credit card would be a must. Secondly, allowing for more than one photo upload would be great. The added URL option is wonderful, but it's sometimes not easy to find photos of items online, especially if they are one of a kind. Another suggestion: We use the Auction Catalogue as our displays at the event. It would be really great to single page display option for items that need to be highlighted. A larger picture or event logo at the top would add to it.

vor 4 Monaten

We are so glad to be partnered with your cause, Sheena. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are happy to hear that our software provides a user-friendly experience and has allowed your proceeds to grow.

Terri
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall, I'm very pleased with OneCause

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with OneCause. The customer service is outstanding.

Great for tracking donations & displaying our auction items. I love the mobile bidding, very easy for our attendees to use.

I would love to have better payment options, for ex: there should be a partial payment option instead of having to create a whole new sponsorship level - it made it very confusing. Also, there should be greater variety of report options.

Stella
Development & Special Events Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OneCause User

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like using OneCause because it is easy to manage and easy to train people on. I love working with the OneCause staff online and most especially on site. The OneCause support staff is knowledgeable and promptly responds to questions or needs. The onsite staff is very friendly and work really hard to provide us with feedback on how best to maximize the features of the platform. They make recommendations but make sure they know who the client is and not overstep their bounds.

I have used this platform in my previous job and I found it to be very easy to use, like the newly updated features i.e. sponsors able to send a unique invite link to their guests. Our events team was able to jump in and use it right away. I also like that disbursements are made the next day after the event and the financial reports are easy to use or download..

Not being able to upload images directly on the site. I have to use a dropbox link to store the images I use for the pages.

Sean
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Event Processing

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Above and beyond, OneCause's customer service is one of the main reasons to try this product. The customer service is readily available for any support large to small and responds to any inquiry with efficiency. OneCause is also a great platform for event payment processing - simple for donors and simple for staff.

The reports features could have more definitions/learning on which report pulls what. The registration/log-in for donors to the online giving could also be simplified - a few of our donors didn't want to go through a log-in process and just donate, but we couldn't figure out how to do that.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Sean. It is with the insight from customer's like you that we can continue to build upon our software capabilities. Thankful to get to partner with your cause.

Neil
Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The platform took our annual fundraising event to the hybrid world.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. We also had an on-site representative the night of the event and she was amazing. She did a great job and helped to troubleshoot on the fly. Highly recommend including that option for in person events.

We like that it's simple and straight forward to enter event & item information for fundraisers. It also makes it very easy to search for a particular item or even search for a particular registered attendee. We also like that we can manage online and offline payments through the system; allowing us to also track the attendees that do not make their payment via the OneCause system.

We love that there is a very simple process to mass text message the attendees; however, it appears to be lacking a simple process to mass email everybody that has given us that information. We'd love to see this feature added.

Amy
Fund Development Manager in USA

OneCause Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love OneCause, and their customer support, and have recommended it to other organizations.

I love how customizable everything is, especially the microsite/Giving Center.

What I like least about the software is that you need to connect images from a third-party site, like Google Drive, and can't directly upload images.

Lauren
Director of Development in USA

First Time User

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was great!!

The software made the event much easier. We did not utilize all that OneCause offers but we will definitely take advantage of all the perks next time; we will sell our tickets, assign the tables, etc. for the next event. My favorite feature was the reports we were able to run after the event.

It was hard for me to create the "giving page" because I didn't have any training in that aspect so our IT person took that part over.

vor 2 Monaten

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with our product, Lauren. Love hearing how much easier your fundraising was with our solution. Thank you so much for the review.

Elizabeth
Director of Development & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It'll Get the Job Done

Kommentare: I would say that overall the end-user experience has been good with minimal complaints and confusion. The back-end for these systems is very confusing and takes a lot of technology understanding, Googling, calling the help center, and trial and error. There was a lot of frustration in our office as we navigated setting up the system (both years, because we unfortunately had to learn an entirely new system this year from the one we learned last year). I am so glad the events went well and the end-users were pleased with the experience, but the set-up was definitely hard to navigate. I hope the new VEC is more set-up friendly, and will integrate more of the OneCause products into one location.

The end-user experience was seamless and fairly easy to navigate. Our donors were impressed and excited about the interactivity and the ability to participate in the silent auction and get reminders right on their phones. We hosted an event last year in-person and used the Mobile Bidding Software for our silent auction, and our revenue was significantly increased because of the engagement. We then used the Virtual Event Software for an entirely virtual event this year including a silent and live auction and appeal. The engagement was great, and our live auction went far better than expected.

The fact that the Mobile Bidding Software (MBS) and the Virtual Event Center (VEC) do not integrate and the VEC was still under construction make it hard to leave a review for what I liked least. But in terms of the MBS; the software is not very intuitive and there are a lot of areas where I didn't like having to duplicate my process (like in the item vs. package). The reports you could run at the end using the MBS were really helpful, but the VEC had hardly any options for reporting and we had to create a lot of our own reports, which was incredibly time consuming. The lack of ticketing functionality in the VEC led us to use the MBS for ticketing only and then we had to comp every single ticket individually because the VEC did not allow us to upload a csv file for all of our comped tickets. There are a lot of pieces that can be improved in the VEC but they are planning to improve them as they continue to build the software. More knowledge about the system in the "help center" and "knowledge bank" would have been really great.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We're so glad to hear your event went even better than expected. Happy to be partnered with you!

Mikayla
Special Events Coordinator in USA
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely seamless software and such a game changer for our non-profit!

Kommentare: I cannot fathom maneuvering the pandemic as a non-profit without the use of OneCause, much less any other year. We incorporated it into every single virtual event and in-person event and were able to stay financially stable thanks to its use. We actually surpassed our budgeting goals for the year and had the most successful mobile bidding gala silent auction in the Zoos history. We look forward to using OneCause for many years to come!

OneCause, including their mobile bidding, peer-to-peer and online giving platforms, has absolutely set the standard for fundraising software for the best price. The software has been invaluable to our non-profit, paying for itself after a single event. Our team seamlessly incorporated each platform into our in-person and virtual events with ease. The mobile bidding software is not only a breeze for administrators to create and manage from the back end, but we have received countless compliments from users/guests as to its ease of use. Even older audiences were able to easily navigate the auction, donate and even set bots/watch different packages. The peer-to-peer platform was unreal. Not only does it have the best aesthetics and options for design, it's seamless in its reporting and analytics. Our peer-to-peer Walk was praised for being a interactive, exciting way to build networks and fundraise for the Zoo for an extended period of time. We cannot stress the effectiveness of this software enough!

There is truly so little that we dislike about OneCause. Our customer support contacts were so easy to reach, communicate with and work through any dilemma with. Our only "wish list" item for OneCause's mobile bidding software is simply to be able to categorize fixed price packages. That's all we can think of to improve the platform, which speaks strides of its excellence.

letztes Jahr

What a helpful review, Mikayla! Thank you so much for your kind words and for your partnership. Fundraise on!

Laurna
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for Your Buck

Kommentare: I could be a sales rep for One Cause because I love it that much! I have influenced 3 other non-profits within my community to purchase the software. I also helped in getting them going with their setup.

After participating in the One Cause University, I felt very accomplished and capable. What I love the most, is the seemingly endless supply of functionality! The reports are amazing and easy to access. The ease of designing your event page is wonderful. Even the smallest of events appear grand when One Cause is the incorporated. I have recommended the software to 3 local nonprofits and even assisted them in getting started on the setup.

One small enhancement- I would request that within one event have the capability to divert funds into separate banking accounts. Example- Fixed price items be processed in one account, silent/ live auction proceeds in a different account. I have not used the software for an in person event, so can't speak to it's ticketing abilities.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate this review and your partnership, Laurna! Thank you for spreading the word to help support others' causes, as well!

LISA
Technology Manager in USA

We're happy OneCause users

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with OneCause. It's got the features we want, it's reliable, and customer service is second to none.

This year, I'd say what I like most is that it allows us to hold silent auctions despite COVID but in general the software works like it's supposed to and offers all the features we want. Additionally, I can't say enough about their customer support -- they are knowledgeable, prompt, and cheerful while they help you. This replaced some older auction software that didn't allow for mobile bidding. For the most part our guests love the mobile bidding. It's fun and keeps everyone interested until the last minute of the auction.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while. Also, there are MANY reports to choose from, which is great, but I spend a lot of time finding the one I want. It'd be nice if they were organized differently.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thanks for this helpful review, Lisa! We're so glad we could help support your mission in this unprecedented year. Keep on fundraising!

Hyla
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Good Service, Relative Ease of Use

Kommentare: We were grateful to have a OneCause staff member at our Gala and she was excellent. However we have now learned to run the software ourselves with success. Customer service was good but it is not helpful to be directed to a website or genreal anwers to questions when you are seeking a specific answer. WE still can't figure out what some monthly charge is for. Overall expereince was good.

While we still can't get our people to give up paper bidding, we are very pleased with the ability to set up the auction page and share it it with event attendees and others. We have been successful using a buy now option and selling items before the event.

There needs to be a better way to cusomize bid sheets. There also needs to be a more intuitive, easy way to get people to preregister --- like a big button that says PRE-REGISTER. A small sign in button on the top right had corner of the auction page was hard for our people. Also a one step process to pre-regestier and put in a credit card (as opposed to a two step process) would be great.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for this helpful input, Hyla! We love being able to support your events and help you raise more for your cause!

Mara
Advancement manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great software to transition to!

Kommentare: It really is a great software, especially coming from the limited software our organization previously had.

OneCause really thinks through what the user needs to have a successful event. My volunteers loved it and the need help document links directly to the page you need, rather than searching for the relevant information.

There are so many great customizable options that I would assume there would be even more customizable flexibility for the user, but that is not always the case. OneCause gives you the tools and resources to be successful, but sometimes the ability to make your own report, or set up a sponsor or ticketing system with certain specifications isn't as easy.

vor 10 Monaten

We appreciate hearing how useful our software was for your volunteers' experience. So grateful for your partnership!

Erin
Birth Parent Counselor in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worked for us

Kommentare: Overall this worked great for our annual fundraiser. We are looking forward to using it again for next year's fundraiser in a (hopefully) hybrid in person and online event!

It's fairly easy to use overall. We used this for one large event and it saved so much time doing some things on here that we would have otherwise done manually!

While some features are user friendly, the design component of the event isn't as easy. It's actually kind of of a pain to upload pictures and format your actual site. I would have expected it to be easier based on the webinars I'd attended and conversations with the host.

letztes Jahr

Love supporting your successful online fundraiser, Erin! Can't wait to go hybrid together in the future!

The Legacy Committee President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Many good features

Kommentare: We did lots of research on event/auction software before purchasing OneCause, and we found that, despite its limitations, OneCause has more functionality and flexibility than other software options. We also appreciated that we could call the OneCause support team when we needed help.

The software allows you to customize your website according to the organization's needs. It is pretty simple to process transactions, refunds, etc., when needed. OneCause also creates a database of supporters as info is being submitted, which is very helpful.

Users' login and functionality were confusing for many. We didn't like how we couldn't offer sponsorships and underwriting gifts on separate tabs on the site... The sponsorships were easily "lost" within the Auction tab, and the underwriting gifts were easily "lost" within the Tickets tab. Also, it should have been easier/less clunky for users to establish one (and only one) login and then revisit their event and guests' details to make modifications.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate partnering with your cause and love hearing how responsive and helpful our support was for your event.

Caleb
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An Honest Review from a First Year Advancement Coordinator

Kommentare: As a first year Advancement Coordinator at a private school, I was given the task to produce a live and silent auction to raise funds for my campus. I was told to check out BidPal and I'm glad that I did. The software system was relatively user-friendly with many helpful features. These features were readily available on each category page on my BidPal account. Also, the call help desk feature was great too. Creating our BidPal giving center, which is your school's own website, was easy and important to our event. I could post all the auction items and share the link on Facebook, Twitter, email, and our school website. Using the mobile app for the night of the auction was amazing. Our guests had only the best compliments on how easy it was to bid on each item we had available. One of the only complaints that I have about one of the features was the scoreboard feature. The scoreboard is a slide show feature that displays the running numbers of the auction, currently raised funds for the silent auction, and donations. I wish there was a better way to control the scoreboard feature to better display the live auction items in the order we would want it to be displayed. Outside of that, it was a great feature. Overall, BidPal saved us many long hours by using its software features for our live and silent auction. During the night of our event, our guests were having so much fun with the mobile app that they began to give more than what was expected. At the end of the night, we raised close to double the amount we were expecting. BidPal is worth the investment because it has proven to me that it will save you time and increase your revenue for your event. I would highly recommend BidPal to Advancement Coordinators, PFT presidents, administrators, or anyone that has to produce a school auction. You won't regret it.

Antwort von BidPal

Caleb, Thank you for your review! Your feedback on our scoreboards has been forwarded to our Product Development Team, who is always looking for ways to further enhance our software. We appreciate your comment, value our partnership with your team and encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our Idea Exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea. Congrats on a successful event! Best, Joshua Meyer Marketing Director

Jessica
CEO / Founder in USA

various support

Kommentare: Great! From the start of the sales person to diving in and creating our campaigns, OneCause was right there to answer our questions when they came up.

Great support in so many areas! From the many different options to fundraise online to the webinars to the personal support...it's always there for us when we have questions.

The a la cart. For the money, I would like to have all the options and not have to pay more for extras.

letztes Jahr

So glad you're able to use all of our resources to support your fundraising, Jessica! We're thankful for your partnership.

Joshua
Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

OnceCause Rocks - from Sunrise

Kommentare: We love OneCause. Our whole team is very happy with all aspects of the software.

Back end controls, auction simplicity, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our event manager is the bomb)

Sponsor logo upload not efficient, lack of customization options for homepage and other pages

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Joshua, Thanks for the review :) We're sure you'll like our recent upgrades to photos and we continue to use helpful input like yours to improve our solutions. We're happy to have you in our group of #FearlessFundraisers

Mary
Advancement Associate in USA

OneCause for Benefits

Kommentare: OneCause has been great to work with. Customer service is outstanding. The platform was resonably priced and relieved some of the work that goes into the auction. Onecause also allowed us to seamlessly move to a virtual auction this year.

We started using OneCause for our annual benefit auction February 2021. So glad we did! our 2021 benefit had to be virtual and our guests were already familiar with the program. Very intuitive but what I liked most is the plethora of tutorials and articles that I turn to quiet often to help me set up and use the site from the administrator side. Were also able to use it for a mainly contactless golf tournament in the summer of 2020 as well. Reporting after the event is robust and very helpful and customer service is fantastic!

I loved that the live chat help that was available last year. This year, you have to send an email and wait for a response. Also, I would like to be able to customize some of the reports so I can pull out just what I am looking for. Thirdly, if you require an email for a user to bid on items, there should be a default or override you can use for guests who don't have email. Not many don't but there were a couple.

letztes Jahr

What a helpful review, Mary! So thankful we can partner with you to support your virtual fundraising!

Marianne
Campaign Manager in USA
Fundraising, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use OneCause for our silent auctions and each one has been a success due to OneCause!

Kommentare: We get benefits from OneCause of making our silent auctions more accessible and look great!

I love the customization and features of OneCause that make each event feel personalized. We love being able to add our auction sponsor logo on the Giving Center along with pictures for the event and change colors on the site itself. When entering itmes/packages the features make it easy to enter and package together.

You can't have multiple events open in a window at the same time. If you are reusing descriptions/features/wording from one event to another event it's hard. We have multiple auctions and like to keep wording consistent for check out/text messages/ specific recurring items.

Penne
Penne
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable support - like having three more employees pitching in.

Kommentare: The time saved with the OneCause product is really like having extra employees/volunteers. Can't imagine doing it without them.

The software did everything we needed it to and more - from selling tickets and foursomes to silent auction and day-of fixed price items...simple to implement and a nice customer facing mobile app. But what really makes the product different is the incredible support you get from their team. Regular check-in's and calls - by the time our event rolled around, they knew more about it than I did. Although it was my first year running the multi-day events, I felt extremely comfortable and confident due to the support I received from OneCause.

I have only one complaint, and that is that there's not great-looking templates for the landing pages, and when we built our own, it was kind of a process in that it has to be stored on a website rather than uploading to OneCause. I believe they're working on improving that.

Catherine
Events Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Set up of Custom Pages

Kommentare: I have been very happy with the response from our representative. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (new position) responded when I needed help. Also, I can't tell you how nice and helpful the tech support people have been for me. I could not have completed our auction without their support. Awesome job!

It is so nice to have registration, donations, and auction all at the same place and using the same platform. Seems that our users are pretty comfortable with it's use.

I wish you could just upload a document from your computer for custom pages. It's a bit cumbersome going to drop box. I'm not sure why that is especially since we're able to load auction photos from our own computer. I also think that the check boxes for auction featuring, etc. are a bit confusing. Not always intuitive with the enabling, etc. check boxes.

vor 10 Monaten

We love hearing how user-friendly our software was for your supporters! Thanks so much for your input, Catherine.