Über OneCause

Fundraising-Software: Auktions- und Eventmanagement | Online-Spenden | Virtuelles Fundraising | Text2Give | Mobile Bidding | Ticketing

Erfahre mehr über OneCause

It can be updated and changed rapidly. The custom features really help donors focus on the needs and the stories of the organization, and add to their desire to bid on tiems.

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while.

Bewertungen zu OneCause

OneCause hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 323 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneCause bereits verwendet?

Christal
Christal
Development Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Auction Softward

Kommentare: They are great with online auctions, they help give you insight and ideas to help you reach your goal

Customer service is great and friendly. They are knowledgeable and help you succeed. Quick responses anytime I had a question.

I wish they had a built in duplicate checker for donors who register twice. You have to run a report that shows you duplicates but it would be nice to check for duplicates without running a report.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Christal, Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review for us! We are grateful to be able to help support #FearlessFundraisers like you advance your cause. Fundraise on!

Daunel
Foundation Event and Program Coordinator in USA

Valuable Fundraising Tool

Kommentare: OneCause has become a valuable tool in our fundraising arsenal. During the pandemic the platform provided us the ability to hold all of our planned events even with the cancellation of in-person events and the uncertainty that surrounded event planning. OneCause provided the tools to enable virtual and contactless events pretty seamlessly. Our constituent base has adapted to the use of the online platform, which we continue to use with live events as well, and we have been able to grow our donor base by offering an online component to donors who cannot attend in-person events but still want to support our cause.

We purchased this software when the need for virtual events arose. We were looking for a tool to use for fundraising events that included raffles, silent auctions, registration, and peer-to-peer campaigns. The different options available within the software allowed us to tailor each event set up to our specific needs. We required a platform that would be viable for both a virtual and in-person events and would also offer options for hybrid events. The help and support available from OneCause helped to streamline the learning curve. Once we got past the learning curve, the product is easy to use. The various reporting functions were important since the software does not integrate with our CRM system. The ease of use for our donor base was a factor as well.

OneCause does not integrate with the CRM system we use, so we had to come up with a few internal workarounds to address accounting and donor contact issues. Setting up event pages is not intuitive, and I needed the help of a web developer to give the pages a professional look and feel. There is a large learning curve to be able to utilize all aspects of the software, which involved a lot of online training videos and articles.

Masud
Human Resource Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With OneCause

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the registration and attendee management It makes scheduling easy and is so easy to use With OneCause, we have had it easy managing events

Well, OneCause has been amazing and really no issues

OneCause for peer-to-peer fundraising

Kommentare: We use OneCause to support our peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.

OneCause is easy to set up, and easy to understand. Configuration is straightforward and can be done by someone with minimal tech skills.

Using OneCause - as an administrator or end user - is unintuitive. The design is poor and users receive unintelligible error messages. It really doesn't inspire confidence in the platform, which is pretty bad when you're trying to convince people to share their fundraising pages with others.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We love hearing we could help support your peer-to-peer fundraising. We're constantly adding enhancements to create the best user experience possible - thank you for your input!

Paul
Director of Advancement in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Auction Software and Customer Service

Kommentare: Switching to this software really improved the quality of our annual Auction and helped us reach a new level. We have used the software for 5 years now and are very happy with the quality and service we receive (taking into account the comments about the old software being better than the new software).

This online bidding software is incredibly user-friendly for our bidders and has very good administrative options for our Auction team. Also, the customer service at One Cause is always excellent. We pay extra to have an on-site representative at our event, and it has always helped our event to go smoothly. Using this software is an investment, we pay around $3,000-$4,000 total to use it just for our Auction event every year, but it is well worth the cost for the amount of money we raise and the ease of use of our bidders and team.

Last year (2022) we used the new bidding software that OneCause was developing. There were many significant problems with this bidding software that made things difficult for our bidders and our team running the event. This year (2023) we were able to switch back to their older software, and that was a much better experience. We will want to continue using this older software in the future.

Mikayla
Special Events Coordinator in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely seamless software and such a game changer for our non-profit!

Kommentare: I cannot fathom maneuvering the pandemic as a non-profit without the use of OneCause, much less any other year. We incorporated it into every single virtual event and in-person event and were able to stay financially stable thanks to its use. We actually surpassed our budgeting goals for the year and had the most successful mobile bidding gala silent auction in the Zoos history. We look forward to using OneCause for many years to come!

OneCause, including their mobile bidding, peer-to-peer and online giving platforms, has absolutely set the standard for fundraising software for the best price. The software has been invaluable to our non-profit, paying for itself after a single event. Our team seamlessly incorporated each platform into our in-person and virtual events with ease. The mobile bidding software is not only a breeze for administrators to create and manage from the back end, but we have received countless compliments from users/guests as to its ease of use. Even older audiences were able to easily navigate the auction, donate and even set bots/watch different packages. The peer-to-peer platform was unreal. Not only does it have the best aesthetics and options for design, it's seamless in its reporting and analytics. Our peer-to-peer Walk was praised for being a interactive, exciting way to build networks and fundraise for the Zoo for an extended period of time. We cannot stress the effectiveness of this software enough!

There is truly so little that we dislike about OneCause. Our customer support contacts were so easy to reach, communicate with and work through any dilemma with. Our only "wish list" item for OneCause's mobile bidding software is simply to be able to categorize fixed price packages. That's all we can think of to improve the platform, which speaks strides of its excellence.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

What a helpful review, Mikayla! Thank you so much for your kind words and for your partnership. Fundraise on!

Many good features

Kommentare: We did lots of research on event/auction software before purchasing OneCause, and we found that, despite its limitations, OneCause has more functionality and flexibility than other software options. We also appreciated that we could call the OneCause support team when we needed help.

The software allows you to customize your website according to the organization's needs. It is pretty simple to process transactions, refunds, etc., when needed. OneCause also creates a database of supporters as info is being submitted, which is very helpful.

Users' login and functionality were confusing for many. We didn't like how we couldn't offer sponsorships and underwriting gifts on separate tabs on the site... The sponsorships were easily "lost" within the Auction tab, and the underwriting gifts were easily "lost" within the Tickets tab. Also, it should have been easier/less clunky for users to establish one (and only one) login and then revisit their event and guests' details to make modifications.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate partnering with your cause and love hearing how responsive and helpful our support was for your event.

Brian
Executive Director & Chief of Staff in USA

Easy to use platform & Ideal for Event Auction

Kommentare: They were very helpful to us as a new client. We really appreciated their insights to improve our auction and make our process go smoothly and easily.

OneCause provided an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use platform that was perfect for our silent auction at a major fundraising event. The customer service was very helpful to assist with questions along the way.

We wish the platform was conducive to hybrid auctions, both online bidding AND at event bidding with paper and pencil.

Janell
Development Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MPAC Starlight Ball

Kommentare: Amazing! In-house products combined with your staff made our experience exceptional.

In house iPads and swipers!! Additionally, the staff provided night of was amazing.

The Dashboard -- again I may just be used to GiveSmart I just wish it was nicer to look at. It was very easy to view the dashboard night of to see the progress of the silent auction

Jordan Ashley
Director of Giving, Parent Engagement, and Special Events in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First time OneCause Experience

Kommentare: My experience has been great! I would definitely recommend this product.

The customer service is incredible. Any time I had an issue, it was easy to get someone to help. If they could not find the answer to my question, they were quick to find an answer and respond. It was extremely easy to use and get my auction items in the system.

I did not like the method that I had to use to input the tables. I also wish they had a way to email item donors a thank you note.

Susannah
Development Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall ease and functionality

Kommentare: OneCause support was extremely helpful and responsive, which I appreciated. Overall this is a great product that is easy for both attendees and admins to use!

I liked how easy it was to save credit cards and log guests in at registration. Being able to start bidding with just the click of a link in their text messages was great.

I wish each auction item generated an QR code i could print and put on our physical display sheets for people to scan. Also, the scoreboard is limited and ugly. Wish there were options for customization without paying more. And finally, I would have loved for it to directly integrate with our CRM but exports were easy enough.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. We are so happy to hear how impactful our support team was to your overall experience. Grateful we get to partner with your cause!

Stella
Development & Special Events Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OneCause User

Kommentare: I like using OneCause because it is easy to manage and easy to train people on. I love working with the OneCause staff online and most especially on site. The OneCause support staff is knowledgeable and promptly responds to questions or needs. The onsite staff is very friendly and work really hard to provide us with feedback on how best to maximize the features of the platform. They make recommendations but make sure they know who the client is and not overstep their bounds.

I have used this platform in my previous job and I found it to be very easy to use, like the newly updated features i.e. sponsors able to send a unique invite link to their guests. Our events team was able to jump in and use it right away. I also like that disbursements are made the next day after the event and the financial reports are easy to use or download..

Not being able to upload images directly on the site. I have to use a dropbox link to store the images I use for the pages.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us this review, Stella. We love hearing how our software was easy to use and seamless for your organization. So glad we get to partner with your cause.

Jill
Project Coordinator in USA

Excellent product

Kommentare: We lost many in-person fundraising opportunities with Covid and this has been the perfect pivot. While first holding only virtual fundraisers, we have been able to do a hybrid one as well as a silent auction. Going forward, the hybrid option seems to be the best choice for us, as our members are worldwide and this can be open to every one of them.

During Covid, it was critical to pivot from in-person fundraising to virtual fundraising and I learned about OneCause from my son's school fundraiser. The program was easy to learn and we've progressed from virtual only to hybrid fundraising and also held a silent auction. We have converted another department to also use the program and had two different fundraisers happening at the same time.

Our members are international. My own department only works with members in the United States, but when bringing this to other departments in the company we ran into difficulties with members outside the U.S.; however customer support has been awesome and helps walk us through everything when these issues arise.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for writing this review, Jill. We love hearing how our software has helped increase your virtual fundraising efforts. Grateful to be partnered with your cause.

Michele
Events Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause offers a complete fundraising toolkit!

Kommentare: One Cause's greatest asset is their people. The One Cause personnel is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with every OneCause representative that I encountered.

Software is easy to use and the tutorials are very helpful. OneCause has a complete suite of tools to make event management and fundraising a breeze.

I wish it offered the user the ability to be more visual. I wish that One Cause offered an online market that anyone could utilize to bid on auction prizes or to show their generosity and support.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review. We love hearing how easy to use and learn our software is for your team. Grateful we get to partner with your cause.

Mary
Advancement Associate in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OneCause for Benefits

Kommentare: OneCause has been great to work with. Customer service is outstanding. The platform was resonably priced and relieved some of the work that goes into the auction. Onecause also allowed us to seamlessly move to a virtual auction this year.

We started using OneCause for our annual benefit auction February 2021. So glad we did! our 2021 benefit had to be virtual and our guests were already familiar with the program. Very intuitive but what I liked most is the plethora of tutorials and articles that I turn to quiet often to help me set up and use the site from the administrator side. Were also able to use it for a mainly contactless golf tournament in the summer of 2020 as well. Reporting after the event is robust and very helpful and customer service is fantastic!

I loved that the live chat help that was available last year. This year, you have to send an email and wait for a response. Also, I would like to be able to customize some of the reports so I can pull out just what I am looking for. Thirdly, if you require an email for a user to bid on items, there should be a default or override you can use for guests who don't have email. Not many don't but there were a couple.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

What a helpful review, Mary! So thankful we can partner with you to support your virtual fundraising!

Jackie
Senior Director Marketing & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause makes fundraising easy!

Kommentare: OneCause has elevated our event processes and in turn our fundraising. The next advancement they have rolled out with the new platform is truly NEXT LEVEL. It provides even more integration and opportunity for opening events to people outside the room with increased functionality and support, in addition to support features for non-event specific fundraising. The creativity and passion that goes into creating their software and services offered makes OneCause stand out.

We've used OneCause for several years on multiple events and it's such an easy platform. The team is supportive and always provides best practices to help keep us on track and making things the most effective. They stay in touch throughout the process which makes the day of easier on everyone. I like the extensive reporting options and variety of ways to export the data. The onsite staff is crucial for event success - their team thinks about events in a big picture way often enabling them to be a step ahead. They manage so much behind the scenes that keep the nonprofit members able to focus on guests.

Integration was easy and I can't think of anything that's missing for my needs.

Laura
Senior Events Manager in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simplify your fund raising with OneCause!

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with OneCause and have been a loyal customer for 8 years. OneCause is innovative and on trend with offering products and services that help people like me that raise money for a non-profit. Their staff is always willing to jump in and help every step of the way.

OneCause is dedicated to their customers, their platforms are designed to simplify their fund raising needs. We have used mobile bidding for many years and it is super user friendly to set-up and for guests to use on event day. In recent years we have used OneCause for guest registration too. Donation appeals are implemented with ease using OneCause and the appeals have now become a major source of revenue at our events.

OneCause integrates with many CRM systems but unfortunately not ours, Tessitura. This is not their fault it is something we need to figure out on our end.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Laura, Thank you for allowing us to help support your mission for 8 years! We appreciate your note. Keep on fundraising!

Erin
Communications and Development Associate in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A successful auction earns OneCause a happy customer

Kommentare: OneCause is a great, affordable fundraising and event managing software with awesome customer service and reports/analytics.

The features that I used and appreciated the most were mobile marketing, ticketing, and reports/ analytics. The customer service at OneCause is top notch. I was responded to immediately with affective answers.

The dashboard and lingo used in OneCause could be more intuitive (donors vs supporters for example). My organization did a silent auction of mostly fine art. I was not thrilled with the low-resolution photos that were too small to see the art. If you upload more than one photo, you cannot click to see the photos unless you pause and stay on the page for several seconds. I ended up having to create a high resolution share folder and insert the link into the description of each auction package. Several donors (young and old) could not easily see the various sub-groups and only looked at the Featured Items tab so I ended up including all packages in the featured items tab.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Erin. We appreciate the thoughtful feedback. It is through reviews like this that we can continue to make enhancements to our products. Grateful we get to partner with your cause!

Managing Partner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and Unreliable

Kommentare: Everyone has their own experience and expectations, so I will not go as far as not recommending this solution. However, there are a lot of other solutions that offer just as much for far less. I won’t be returning to this solution anytime soon.

All in one system makes the auction flow smoothly. For an out of the box system, BidPal is one of the originals in this space. The user interface is quite pleasing and easy to use from the attendee perspective.

Very expensive for the use of the app and even more expensive when you add on support staff. There is also a lot of prework that takes some skill. My recommendation, or lack of one, stems from the support staff on hand who missed the cue to show the live text to give on the screen and we fell massively short of the goal for that and I attribute this to the engagement factor being missed. The company was very quiet about the response and avoided me. Yet they had no delay in the final billing. I am not a fan of the percentage system and when I used them in 2015 this was the case. All auction items had 15% right off the top. These were items we secured for the Nonprofit, not them.

Emily
Administrative Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause Review

The Go Page made it easy to train volunteers and split out tasks without people needing to learn the bulk of the site. The Giving Center was easy to set up and use, and looked very good from the customer perspective.

There was not enough customization while using the reports, so it was hard to pull one report that had all the data we needed. In addition, there were sometimes too many steps to get from point A to point B when finding information about packages and people. The navigation of the Planner could be streamlined.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Emily. We are happy to hear how easy to set up our software was for your fundraising campaigns. So glad we get to partner with your cause!

Ashley
Development and Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneCause has incredible customer service!

Kommentare: The customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made all the difference for me. If I didn't receive the stellar service from her, I would've been quite frustrated! She really helped me navigate the program and now I feel like a pro!

The reporting is awesome and once built, the website looks great. It does take a lot to learn how to create the site, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely incredible and had stellar customer service.

I had difficulty with uploading pictures and files. I needed to have our graphic designer upload them for me.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Glad to hear you're navigating like a pro, Ashley :) Appreciate your time and helpful review! Keep on Fundraising!

Emily
Event Planner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Great! I know my clients pay more for this service than other similar services, but I think it's the best customer service.

Easy to use & pull tons of reports with useful data. Customer service is very, very helpful & easily accessible. Easy for guests to purchase through the site & track all info.

Some features that could be improved which I've shared with the team. Some reports could be streamlined & have options to "un-select" certain info so you don't have such massive reports with lots of unnecessary inof.

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We love hearing about our excellent customer service, Emily :) Thanks for taking the time to give this helpful feedback - we look forward to you seeing our enhancements coming in 2021!

Ally
Development Manager in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BidPal

Kommentare: It's been wonderful. The SUPPORT team is top notch. One of the big reasons we went with Bidpal was because I knew the support was so great in the past. I have had hour long phone calls with reps trying to help make my life easier and answer all my questions! So GREAT!

In my past I have use the Peer to Peer side of OneCause and I am currently using the Bidpal feature. Both were so awesome and truly easy once you figured out the background. Both very different from each other but both helped make things so stream lined and bring in money for us. Definitely would recommend!

I don't like the look of the background of the website, but that's super minor. Lean into support they will help you figure it all out to make sure site look great and your event successful!

Michelle
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Technical Support

Kommentare: The product creates an amazing experience for our donors at check-out. However, I would like the images of the silent auction items to be larger when viewing the items from your phone. Donors often complain that they cannot zoom-in on the item, so they don't know what they are purchasing, except for what is listed in the description.

OnceCause is incredibly user friendly, even for someone who doesn't use the software often. I am not a tech person, and so I am often calling customer support and asking for help. Their representatives are always able to solve the problem and deliver exactly what I need. I could not be more satisfied with their extraordinary customer service.

The price is higher than their competitors

Antwort von OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thank you, Michelle! We're happy to be able to help you create an amazing customer experience for your fundraising!

Bonnie
Manager of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OneCause (formerly BidPal) is a phenomenal asset to anyone who puts on fundraising events.

Kommentare: All the details of my event in one place, ease of creating reports, great organization of a silent auction, ability to assign (and change right up to the even time) bidder numbers, a nice-looking site to promote auction items ahead of time, support onsite at the event and after the event, and -- perhaps most important-- support whenever I needed it on the phone.

The customer support. They have a team that is nearly always immediately available, and can answer almost any question. If they can't they figure it out with you on the phone, or confer with others and call you right back. They are wonderful.

The complicated way that money is handled. It's not their fault, though. It is simploy complicated. I think they have a gret product. It is up to the user to be sure they fully understand what to do during and after an event -- and this is worth going over with support before the event.