Levelset Bewertungen

von Levelset

5 / 5 14 Bewertungen
Levelset

The software is great and adds value everyday. What I truly appreciate is the Zlien team, ten stars.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Jeremy W.
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The great thing about this software is the ease of use. It provides my teams with much more clarity around the "why" of a notice and allows us the flexibility to decide if we should move forward. The ability to automate any number of notices is extremely helpful. The team at Zlien provides excellent service. Every single person we have talked with has been immensely supportive and works diligently to provide the guidance and answers we need. Zlien has become a central part of our risk and credit management tools as we have grown.

Nachteile: I do not have any complaints about the software or team. The only "con" we have is the use of "lien" in the name as it shifts people's perception before they ever review the notices. This is easily overcome thru a conversation with the owner, contractor, or customer and only comes up a limited number of times given the number of notices we send out.

Zlien is the solid foundation we need under our lien regimen

Robert Z.
General Counsel
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had an internal lien process that was cumbersome and not nearly detailed enough. Zlien and the JobSight research team were the solution we needed and they are exceptionally responsive. They are helping build the solid foundation we need under our lien regimen. We highly recommend their service!

Vorteile: Zlien is software PLUS! The value added customer service provided by everyone I have interacted with in customer support has been a huge win for us. Especially our Account Manager! the support is a rock star and checks in when our account has been quiet for too long I appreciate very much that there's another set of eyes assisting us with our lien process. We also subscribe to additional JobSight research which saves me a ton of time and worry. Their work product is solid and turns time is fast.

Nachteile: For the first months there were a couple of pesky UX issues, like forms that would loose all of the details you would populate if you accidentally clicked outside the form or had to leave the site. These issues were recently fixed!

Time Saving

Misty S.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Zlien! The support I receive from my contact is outstanding, I have a dedicated contact and that is fantastic. I can get a hold of the team without any issues and addressing any questions I have. The team goes above and beyond for me which is rare these days! the team actually has kept in contact with me and made sure I had everything I needed to use the system properly and without problems.

Vorteile: The use of all the features. I was able to use the waivers and attach those to my billings which cut my time I usually spend billing. Entering the information for a lien is always verified by research thru Zlien so the lines are processed correctly. I'm made aware of all deadlines that are approaching regarding liens, payments, etc. Please don't put off using this service; I was amazed at the ease of use and how they have literally made preliminaries, waivers, and notices a no brainer.

Nachteile: All users should receive alerts, not just one so the deadlines are never missed.

Loving it!

Valerie O.
Billing Specialist, Safety Coordinator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using zLien has been one of the best business decisions! As subcontractor and sometimes acting as a General Contractor for private and public jobs, zLien makes the process completely streamlined and painless and most importantly, correct. We haven't utilized the QuickBooks integration feature just yet but we are so excited to give it a try! If you do construction work - get zLien and don't make your office staff wonder if they're doing it right - get with the program! Literally! =)

Vorteile: System is very intuitive and easy to use!

Nachteile: there is nothing I don't like about zLien

Best change I have made.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Jennifer V.
Construction Accounting Administrator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer Service is so great! They follow up on stuff were so many companies now days do not. They are time sensitive awared and so curious.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and the information is great and the fact that it can be customized is awesome.

Nachteile: The projects are listed as i put them in and searching can be a bit difficult so it they were in alphabetical order it would be so much nicer.

Accounts Receivable collections specialist

Jessica V.
AR
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience with Zlien

Vorteile: The Software is easy to navigate and easy to use

Nachteile: There are occasional errors and glitches.

They've helped my company save so much money

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Angie F.
Accounting
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've not had an issue. If my representative is not available the other employees are more than experienced to help me and therefore there is no lag time with getting questions answered.

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer support, the "can do/help" attitude.

Nachteile: They have a newer update that they are working the bugs out of but is constantly improving. They appreciate feedback to things that either don't work correct or maybe need to be customized/allowed to better suit their customers.

The ease of implementation and use of zlien

John J.
VP of Finance
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team was helpful and professional through design and implementation as well as post implementation. A quality group we are proud to say we do business with.

Vorteile: The software and the implementation team easily walk you through the process, insuring a quick adoption rate on using the tools to improve collections.

Nachteile: The time it takes to get implemented went a little long, but that was due to some specialty circumstances that had to be programmed as well as refining our import files.

Effective lien tool for contractor industry

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Clay K.
VP

Vorteile: Easily understand the rules and regulations for liens by state, and apply for required documents very quickly

Nachteile: Interface is a little unclear, even the refresh. It would be better to filter projects by different qualities and save dashboards

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Mark J.
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zlien gave us an additional option for pre-lien/LIens..

Vorteile: Ease of use and searchability of jobs and having documents available on line..

Nachteile: Changes made are not always easy to adapt to..

Great Tool!

Donna S.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy we signed up it has helped with our collections

Vorteile: The ease of using it and closing things out when paid are easier then other programs

Nachteile: I enjoy the program overall , It serves it purpose and gets the job done

Highly Recommend

Stan G.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easily and efficiently send out monthly notices without causing too much overload on my staff. It's working well so far.

Vorteile: Great customer service and product team that are very concerned about customer success

Nachteile: So far, no issues. I just had a recommendation to include an export that includes data by invoice numbers so I can import invoice balances easily. I was told it would be reviewed and hopefully added soon.

CFO

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Angela B.
CFO
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience was a good one. There was a hiccup in changing reps in the middle of implementation. Once that was taken care of everything got ironed out.

Vorteile: For the most part it is very user friendly.

Nachteile: If you don't get your settings done correctly the first time it is very difficult to understand how to fix it. It requires a lot of baby sitting if things are not flowing correctly.

Zlien, now Levelset

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Jill A.
Business Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their technical support is amazing. A real person always answers the phone, and you leave the conversation feeling like you got all the answers.

Vorteile: We were able to add a customized letter to the "canned" notices to personalize our message.

Nachteile: We didn't purchase the entire software package at first, thus we had to do a little leg work ourselves. Can be time-consuming.