Über easyTithe

easyTithe hilft dir dabei, die Gebühren zu minimieren, sodass du deine Gemeinde ausbauen kannst, indem du Online-Spenden über Web, SMS, Kiosk oder die mobile App akzeptierst.

Erfahre mehr über easyTithe

The deposit reports make it easy to integrate into our church software. Customer service resolves issues quickly.

Limited customization options with the form properties. We need more features to be able to meet our university's payment plan needs.

Bewertungen zu easyTithe

3,9
3,9
4,0

easyTithe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du easyTithe bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Managing Partner of KVR Consultant in USA

Great uses for churches who have a lot of young people

In this age everyone is mobile and do not write checks a lot. This is the right tool for your younger people who on text constantly. This is easy to set up a profile and add cc and it is very secure.

I do not see any issues with easy tithe, we had a small issue and the customer support even though the staff is VERY VERY NICE, the hold time takes forever. I think they was addressing the issue, but that is the only con.

Alan
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easyTithe...brings "easy" to online giving!

I really like how simple easyTithe is to use. Set up was a snap, and when I had a question, customer service provided the answer I needed in a fast and efficient manner. Our donors also really like using easyTithe for their online giving. From start to finish, they are up and running and very satisfied and confident in the safety and security of their donation.

We implemented easyTithe approximately 5 years ago, and through the years the only negative I can say is I wish we had implemented sooner. easyTithe has given us a channel of giving that we didn't have before.

Darla
Darla

Horrible Experience

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy enough to set up and manage once it's going forward.

This company started charging us fees without telling us what for and their customer service and response time was AWFUL. They were not upfront about their transaction fees from the beginning and just got worse from there. Absolutely would not recommend for churches.

Tamra
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a huge blessing this is!

Kommentare: The new generation wants to be able to give on line so that is now available to them at an affordable price for the church. The software is so user friendly and I like the ability to do my reports when needed. The apps are nice and the text giving is easy. The customer support has been absolutely fabulous to work with and have met all my needs.

The ease and use of the software is great. Many options, great resources, great bundle for the price. The customer service was so easy and friendly. Our new generation prefers easy and on line which all of the software, apps and website are super easy.

While I love having the ability to create the forms the way I need them to be, I do not like to create them.

Accounts Payable/Receivable in USA

Some good, some bad!

Kommentare: Easy Tithe was so steady for years and then they started going through changes probably the past couple of years and it has been pretty rocky. I thought about leaving a few times. But they assured me that changes were coming that would improve the experience, and it did get a lot better I guess about a year ago or so. I feel that they need to be consistent though and just stay with it. Stop changing things like they are trying to reinvent the wheel. With that being said it is hard to find a better one. We do use another software as well and they are good too but Easy Tithe does allow me as admin. to get in there and really see what is going on when a donor needs help. I do like that a lot, and there support has greatly improved.

It is easy to use and I get my daily batches emailed to me.

They keep changing the website. Sometimes I go to print a batch and when I click print then its not there. The thing I really hate is that when I try to print a report from last month by person or do a date search by last name for the previous month, neither one prints up completely. There is usually a missing name or info going from one page to the other. Especially with the last name for the previous month search. I have let them know about this and it doesn't look like they have done anything about it. It's probably been going on for at least a few months but probably longer.

Senja
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for giving but ChMS and customer service need work

Kommentare: Inexpensive solution that allows us to provide text giving, easy and attractive online giving, and child check-in. Needs work on check-in options, as well as integration with Android products and something better than Java to run printer application.

The giving software is SUPER easy to use and most of our people have completely switched over to text giving, now that we can offer it. We also love the integration with the ChMS software, though we are still working on getting our people to use it for more than child check-in.

The ChMS software has a lot of potential, but seems to still be so new that there are a lot of features that either don't work or are just convoluted. It hasn't quite reached the streamlined point, yet. We are unable to run check-in kiosks on android tablets (though it looks like someone has developed an app to run it on Apple products), and the printer software runs through Java which doesn't run on Android, so we are still limited to using a full-size computer for check in. Trying to figure out how to do things is difficult as their Help section is still VERY limited and customer service is always slow (though VERY friendly, once you actually get a hold of someone). Overall, I want to love this company, but we may still have to look into other ChMS options, simply because this one doesn't have the capacity for what we need.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Senja! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're sorry to hear about your experience with customer support recently! We're continuing to improve our processes and reduce wait times so I hope you'll have a better experience in the future. We'll also pass along your feedback to the product team...it's really helpful! Grateful to serve you!

Kyland
Kyland
Media Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software, horrible customer service.

Kommentare: Overall it's been okay. The customer service leaves something to be desired.

We installed a kiosk in our welcome center, and it's made giving much easier for our congregation. The ability to give via app, online, or kiosk has helped our church considerably.

The customer service. When Easytithe goes down, which is a more regular thing that we'd like, it takes FOREVER to get in touch with someone to fix it.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Kyland, We appreciate your time and highly value your review. Thanks for being a loyal customer! I am the Director of Customer Support and I would love to talk with you more about how we can serve you better! Our team is normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. I just called and left a message for you. Looking forward to assisting you further. Jeremy Director of Customer Support easyTithe

Carol
Carol
Financial Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easytithe makes tithing easy even if you are not able to attend services.

Kommentare: Easytithe has been a lifesaver during the time of pandemic when people are not able to congregate in services. It allow our members to continue to contribute and keeps our organization functioning.

It is very easy to set up the account and the reports are very easy to follow. This makes my job easier because of the easy to follow reports.

There is really nothing that I dislike about this software.

Melissa
Melissa
Bookkeeper in USA

Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: EasyTithe allows our congregation to make donations paperless, and more convenient for some.

I like that it keeps track of our donations and who is donating. Being allowed to put in many options for different types of donations is very useful.

The reports are limited. I would like to be able to run a report to show the transaction fee per transaction/individual, not just for the entire batch. It would be helpful if it were able to be broken out.

Ron
Ron
Yard Foreman - Receiving Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value to get us going!

Kommentare: We have made it easier to give to the general and special funds. We are hopeful that in the coming year that we will see an increase in the use of scheduled giving for our missions program.

We have found EasyTithe very easy to implement on our website. I cannot stress enough how simple it has been to set up the portal and get going with the service, literally within hours of signing on for the first time. We have had good response from our congregation and see a trend of growth in use of the service.

At this time we have had no real problem with the software. I believe our biggest challenge has been in integrating the information from the website into our existing record keeping. This is not a fault in the software. All the information we need is available. It has simply taken us a little time to figure out what information we need and how to access it when we need it.

Nola
Director of Operations in USA

Ongoing issues with incorrectly charging donors and poor customer service response

It enables our donors to give online.

Our donors are continually double charged. We have had multiple donors whose credit cards were declined in December - according to EasyTithe - but multiple charges are showing up in their statements. It took more than a day to get a response - and then only because we remained on hold for over an hour and a half. The customer service person was helpful - but not proactive. If we can tell him which donors have the issues, he can fix them. We are expected to find all of EasyTithe's mistakes? We have many donors who tried to give in December and were declined (inappropriately). We found donation (because a donor contacted us directly) that their website showed no record of. The apathy we have experienced is incredible. EasyTithe is making our year-end donor process a complete nightmare and they are inconveniencing our donors. This is highly unacceptable and we are looking for an alternative.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Nola. Thank you for sharing here. We did experience an error and are working diligently to ensure that your experience is, in all ways, what you deserve. We acknowledge that you did not receive that. We do apologize and want to assure you that we are dedicated to providing both you and your donors an exceptional experience. Again, we appreciate you sharing.

Lisa
Finance Director in USA

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: It worked for awhile and the donors were happy 80% of the time.

The price was right and it was pretty easy to set up when we switched to EasyTithe 3 years ago. Seems to be pretty easy for the donors

Setting up Forms is not very user friendly. (though it has improved from first platform). Customer service for settlements and other issues is terrible. I have waited on for more than an hour a few times and support tickets take 7 days or more for response. Currently, they have not deposited thousands of dollars in donations made 2 weeks ago. (They have not responded to our support ticket on this)

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Lisa, There was a error that subsequently caused a backup in our customer service queue. We acknowledge that this is in no way acceptable and are dedicated to timely and consistent donation experiences along with providing easy-to-reach team members to assist you when you need it. Thank you for sharing your experience as we actively work to make this right with you.

James

Easy Tithe Company Continues to Take Money From Our Church

Kommentare: We have used Easy Tithe for a couple years. We have never been really impressed with their service. Recently (January), we have tried to have them close our account since those who used to use them to give to our church no longer attend. Each month I send a help ticket and talk on the phone with their staff and they tell me the account will be closed. Then each month they take more money out of our bank account. I'm sorry it has come to me having to publish this to try and get them to close our account. I would not recommend Easy Tithe to anybody. I view the difficulty of simply trying to get them to stop taking money and close our account as proof they are not honest with their business. Beware of this company.

There is nothing I like about the company.

Not receiving the complete support from your donors.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hello James, easyTithe continues to be one of the most trusted and used online giving platforms. I'm sorry your experience was not an exceptional one. As I have reviewed this case, I'm pleased to see we refunded any extra charges from January in April. The reason for the delay in cancellation was due to a security feature in our system that requires two-step verification. We did receive the second step from you in April. Thank you! Your feedback has helped us improve this experience. I did attempt to call and touch base and appreciate you trusting easyTithe with your online giving needs. Please feel free to reach out any time we may be of assistance! -Jeremy, Director of Support

Undependable

When Easytithe works, it works fine. The system worked very easily and was easy to track and customize. The website for easytithe was easy to navigate and understand.

Very undependable. Our giving kiosk and web service would go out and we would lose the opportunity for donation giving on a Sunday Morning Service probably twice every 3 months. Over and over this happened for a period of 3 years until we finally moved on. Tech support was always unavailable at the time of the outages, so they were of little use.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

We are so glad to see that our product was easy to use and had many of the features and functionalities that made easyTithe a good fit for your church. We have recently reviewed all system functionality and reliability standards and have a 99.9% up-time with system monitoring. Also, we have support agents available 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET, 7 days a week - including Sunday morning to help in the event of any issues. Please reach out. I'd love to discuss more about your experience! -Jeremy, Director of Support

Matt
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product, but internal process issues and glitches

Kommentare: We have used EasyTithe for the last two+ years, and overall I appreciated the ease of setup and that it was possible to embed on our website, and was relatively happy.
The major problem we have had is with glitches in regards to the processing of money. Specifically EasyTithe doesn't submit batches of contributions to our bank account for random and indeterminate amount of days. We will receive a confirmation email from someone making a contribution, but that money won't hit our account for multiple days, so that makes tracking giving on a timely basis challenging.
Overall, I think EasyTithe could be a very effective product if they would adjust and fix this major issue.

The online interface is great

Inconsistent processing of funds is a major problem

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback and are dedicated to building the best possible solution for your church. If you'd be so kind, we'd love to hear more about your experience if you'd share with us by emailing info@ministrybrands.com. Please provide your name and Church name in the subject line. Again, thanks for your candor.

Justin
Operations Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Service for Church Admin. DO Not USE. Money unaccounted.

Kommentare: Nothing!

Reporting for church admin is terrible. They loose money and do not get the donor information to you correctly. Terrible customer service. Do not trust your church or peoples money to them. Making a switch to another company asap. I would give them 1/2 stars if I could.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thank you for reaching out, Justin. Please let me say that I apologize for your experience. I know about your specific issue and want to assure you this is getting the full attention that it, and you, deserve. We hope to have the opportunity to continue to serve you and welcome any additional feedback you can share.

April
Secretary/Treasurer in USA

Easy Way to Tithe

Kommentare: Easy Tithe has given us options in giving that we wouldn't have otherwise. Members are able to give from the comfort of their own home or by clicking a few buttons on their phone.

Easy Tithe is easy for our church members to use. We were easily able to put a link to Easy Tithe on our app and our website. Thereby making giving even easier

I dislike the 2-4 day delay in getting the donations transferred to our bank account.

Richard
Website and Video Manager in USA

EasyTithe for Churches

Kommentare: EasyTithe gave our church the ability to accept online or text donations, which helped move our church foward to be more in tune with today's cashless lifestyles. The EasyTithe team was very helpful and patient with us, as we researched our options.

The software is intuitive to work with, with great, easy to contact support. EasyTithe takes care of all of the technical concerns, including security.

When setting up the option for a contributor to include fees, we can only choose to set up either a flat fee or a specific percentage. It would be really nice if the fees could be set up to reflect how we actually incur the fees, which is a specific percentage plus a specific fee per transaction. It seems like adding this feature should be easy, and it is frustrating that we do not have this option. Our larger contributors are paying fees much higher than we are actually incurring, which is very awkward to deal with.

Christopher
Bookkeeper in USA

An OK Choice for our Church

Kommentare: Our experience with EasyTithe is ok. No major problems - could be better, could be worse.

I'm able to pull the necessary information without too much hassle.

Although fees seem to be inline with most giving providers, its still a big chunk of money our church has to pay just to receive offerings. Wish it was easier for a giver to direct an offering to a temporary category not set up in the system (ie. the ability to type in a category instead of selecting "other"). In the past, customer service was impossible to contact. EasyTithe seems to be improving on that. A few quirks with text-to-give (ie. If the giver does not type in a category with a gift, it goes to the last used category by default. This has caused several problems).

Wernecke

Easy Tithe Review

Kommentare: For the most part Easy Tithe works smoothly

I like the fact that there are several ways to find a transaction. You can go to the individual's name and find a history of their transactions. Also, the deposit information by month and day is very helpful for balancing bank account.

Sometimes there is a fee taken or refunded by Easy Tithe but there is no reference to what it is and I spend too much time looking for "my error" when , in fact, it is a transaction by Easy Tithe that I was not notified about. I then have to do a "ticket" and wait for a response. Also, I don't know if individuals are notified when their CC expires, sometimes it takes the individual a month or more to realize it.

Lara
Office Manager in USA

Great product but hard to reach customer support

Easy to understand dashboard, and reports are organized well for end of the month reconciliation. Also nice that you can make your own tithe headings very easily.

Very hard to reach customer service-by phone or email. Also when printing reports they sometimes get cut off at the end--you have to size them down to see all info.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Appreciate you sharing about your experience, Lara! We're glad the dashboards and reports are working well for you (though, we will pass along your feedback to the product team about what happens when you to go to print them). We're also sorry that customer service hasn't been up to snuff lately and are working hard to correct it. Please let us know if there's any other ways we can serve you better!

Dennis
Finance Chairman in USA

Novice at Work

Kommentare: We are not online to use as of yet due to our own website person has not been available to do his work. Thus trying to release the system has been delayed.

Canned Reports are easy to work through and understand.

Some of the videos and tutorials do not match actual system. The older generation videos and tutorials should not be able to be accessed by newer generation login clients. Information imputed in earlier December also had to be re-entered after software upgrades. Setting up emails for contributors are not as intuitive as expected.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Dennis! Thank you for your feedback. We're always working to improve our product and product resources, and your comments help us do just that. We are sorry that you're experiencing a delay in getting your website up and running; however, easyTithe does integrate with Facebook so it's possible that your church could go ahead and start accepting gifts through that method in the meantime. As always, if you have any questions, please fee free to reach out to our support team through your admin portal or give us a call!

Gregory
pastor in USA

Flow of Easy-Tithe

Kommentare: We have experienced a sizable increase with the volume of members utilizing easy tithe for their giving preference. It is exciting that some of our senior members in their late seventies have found the ease of use with this vehicle.

I have found it to be a marvelous tool for expedited giving. The funds are deposited swiftly and the message confirmation concerning the transaction is prompt. The process for giving is smooth and user friendly. I like the speed and efficiency of the transactions and the recording keeping. It provide portable access via online or text and help members who may be on travel. It is actually a fun experience giving in this manner.

Have not experienced any negative elements through the first year of our church using easy tithe.

Keith
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Tithe Review

Great customer service. However, there is always a long wait time for connecting with an agent.

Waiting on hold to speak with customer service. However, once you reach an agent, the service is excellent.

Pam
Administrator in USA

Church use

Kommentare: Having all the donor's contact information with the donation is very helpful for me as I must record all donations for a year end giving record.

I have looked for less expensive options for a merchant provider but have found that Easy Tithe provides all the necessary features that I need to record all our member giving.

Occasionally, a donation doesn't show up in a timely way when I print reports. The donation is made in the early hours of the morning and they aren't recorded in the same day as the date of donation.