Über WePay

WePay hilft Online-Plattformen wie Constant Contact, GoFundMe und Meetup, Einnahmen durch integrierte Zahlungsabwicklung zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über WePay

When they processed the payments, it worked fine, but you have to be aware of what, and how you were doing business.

Bewertungen zu WePay

3,5
2,7
3,2
2,8

WePay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 70 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WePay bereits verwendet?

Carl
Software Trainer/Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great payment processor/gateway with Zoho integration

Kommentare: Has been a very cost effective solution for us, and we have been saving with WePay for the past 2 years.

Very easy to setup an account. Low cost fees, ability to make recurring payments. This is great for integrating payment into other software and/or services. We get email alerts as well once payments are made, and when it's being transferred to the bank. We also are able to run reports to reconcile payments with our invoice numbers.

None that our team has encountered so far.

Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WePay - a great alternative to the more popular platforms

Kommentare: Great platform, great interface, very simple to use. Hopefully it will become more popular so transactions are much easier and smoother.

I got introduced to WePay by a friend who used a different online payment method, so I gave it a go. It is an easy to use, straight forward platform that allows you to do simple transactions online without too much thinking put into it and not too much setting up to do. A very nice app!

WePay is very simple, I like how the appearance is done and I must say it is appealing when being used. It is almost self - explainable when it comes to sending or receiving money. The only downside is that not many people know about it nor use it, so it might be an issue sending money to other people or receiving through this service.

Angela
president in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HORRIBLE !!!! DO NOT USE !!

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Horrible they randomly take money from you and if a chargeback occures they side with the person even if they are lying

I didn't they withdrew money from my account without my premission ..I called Chase. They own WePay and I still to this day have no idea why they took money from my account 12000 ANNUAL FEES ??? on top of there precentage.

There cost and random charges without pre-mission that Chase will back up .. ALL the customer service is outsourced our of the country

Kiran
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ridiculous service

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: HORRIBLE. Customer support is not helpful at all

Nothing They are so completely useless and inefficient

They keep passing the buck to the review team for delayed payments. Will not call back as it is against their policy and customer support reps are useless. They keep on repeating that it is under review and can't give definite time of transfer of funds

Lacy
Pet care services in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better options out there

Kommentare: Overall, I will never use wepay again. Poor business structure and nonexistent customer service which is not okay when handling others money. Also the user interface is confusing to use.

I liked that for the most part wepay will send your money on time. I liked that I can review my gross income and fees that were taken out. I really have nothing positive to say.

Wepay will randomly hold your money for weird reasons like “your information needs to be Verified” even though all information was up to date. Don’t even bother trying to get in contact with costumer service. They will take days to send an automated email back to you. There’s also no phone number available to call. If you make over a certain amount they will hold to verify again!!

Jake
Jake
Co-Founder in Israel
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT use this service they are truly evil

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

There is nothing to like because even if it made it easy to accept credit card payments, the downside is not worth the risk

I am a very small business in my first year of operation. We put our blood, sweat, and tears into this business every day. after 10 years of hesitating I took the leap and started something. With that in mind our cash flow is razor thin since we have no investments everything is self funded. Out of all of my customers only two use credit cards, the point being my monthly credit card charges are below $3000. Suddenly out of nowhere I received a robotic templated email that I am now banned from using the service and my account has been canceled with no right to know why because its "proprietary" information. but what is worse than that? They are holding one credit card charge that was successful for 120 days and again refuse to release it or give me more information as to why even after me providing email correspondence invoices and all history with this client! for them it may be ok but for us as a new small business every penny counts we have bills and salaries to pay. This is a disgusting way to treat a user of your service and I hope to share this with you so you can avoid the trouble go use stripe or one of the other million other options who wont screw you over with no reason

Connie
Program Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I can't log in, my experience is very poor.

We had no choice, we have to use it for one of our platforms.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to log in there is a problem. Either it doesn't recognize my password or says there is no one registered under that email. Very frustrating.

Jane
Web Designer in USA
Design

Integrates with Freshbooks, transfers are fast!

Kommentare: Very pleased with the time it takes for payments to reach my bank account (they are automatically sent, no need to log in and manually transfer). It takes only 1 business day to be available in my bank, and that's the fastest payment processor I've seen to-date (I've used a few in the past).

Automated Recurring billing // Transfers literally take 1 business day to hit my bank account // Show amount processed right in Freshbooks // Easy for clients to pay invoices // Recurring Automated Billing

UI/UX not that great (but functions) // Freshbooks integration is bare minimum (could use more info in Freshbooks - just bulks up the day's payments to a single amount)

manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great complementary program and keeps it simple

Kommentare: We have used this software exclusively for another service we provide and it integrates perfectly.

This program goes great with a booking software that we use. It integrates perfectly and provides a quick and easy way for clients to create a transaction.

It isn't as well known and so there is quite a bit of a learning curve compared to other payment software.

Easily accept payments with quick deposits and low transaction fees.

Kommentare: Affordable pricing and quick deposits make WePay a no-brainer.

WePay is supported by hundreds of apps and services. Their low transaction fees make it affordable to accept payments online. Deposits are made within a day or two.

WePay's dashboard could use some updating and more functionality for merchants, but overall, it's a great service.

James
Business owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you want to stay in business don’t come near this company

Kommentare: This is the worst decision I ever made in my entire life going back 40+ years. They are literally the reason my company that I worked my butt off for 10 years may possibly close because they kept all my money and I can’t even get it for over 120 days

There is nothing to like about this company whatsoever. Nothing can be counting on. You never know when you’re gonna get your deposits, and they can close your account and down any time for any reason, and all you could do is charge and returns with the machine to begin with and then they want to tell you that you Broke the terms of agreement which only having a charge, and a return button is kind of ridiculous

I hated that I could never count on knowing if I’m in the VA but I will pay my employees on time or not because you never know how long they’re gonna hold your money each week before they finally release it or in my case they just close my account and making me wait 120 days and then they’ll decide if they’re going to pay me or not those are literally other words which is I can post pictures on here. I will post their email stating exactly that.

Ryan
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst processor on the market

Kommentare: Please do yourself a favor and find another company to partner with. They are literally the worse processor I have ever worked with. There is a weekly limit that if your in any Revenue generating business it’s not feasible. They hold your money for over a week interest free. The setup process and validating deposits etc took 7 times for them to finally acknowledge the account. All the while holding our first deposits.

I hate their software. Their platform doesn’t provide you with any valid reporting. They lump payments and settlements and make it extremely difficult to easily read the data. Plan on manually entering your info in to properly reconcile.

Their fee is higher than the competition. The customer support form is ridiculous, you can’t even submit a ticket without filling out 12 fields that have nothing to do with your inquiry. Slow response and zero willingness to help. The only reason we signed up for this was because if he integration with our planning software

Roger
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TERRIBLE!! This can't be legal...

Kommentare: What they are doing has to be illegal in some way. How can they take our money and give zero explanation as to why. To make matters worse their customer support just tells you they can't tell you anything. How is that reasonable in any way?

Absolutely nothing. There is not a single thing they did right in this entire process. No notifications of an issue. No reasonable explanation. In fact to explanation at all.

I signed up with Freshbooks to accept recurring payments. I am a 12 year old company with well into the millions in sales. My very first transaction with WePay caused my account to be closed and for them to put a 120 day hold on my money. No reason why. No explanation. No justification. There is obviously an issue but they would rather just take my money and tell me nothing. There was nothing wrong with the transaction. It was the first of many client monthly payments.

Adam

Watch out!

Kommentare: Horrible experience. They put me in some financial issues because of them holding payments and denying payments after they took the credit card..

I did not like the fact that they took a credit card from a client but then decided that they were going to sit and review the credit card process and my clients payment and then deny it and send the funds back to the client after the job had been completed and after six days but for business days. I tried to reach out at somebody at we pay and the only way you can talk to anybody is my email.

Gweh
Développeur in Côte d’Ivoire
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WePay un fournisseur de service de paiement

Kommentare: très simple d'utilisation pour revoir des paiements en ligne

Wepay vous permet de traiter des paiements en ligne avec intégration de plusieurs méthode de paiements

Vos paiements dépendent du fournisseur WePay et il y'a une période d'attente afin d'entrer en possession de ses fonds

Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plataforma de pagos en línea fácil y cómoda de usar

Lo cómodo que es de usar y lo fácil que se integra con otras aplicaciones

No le pondría ninguna pega, es bastante cómodo y práctico.

Ashley
CFO in USA

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST company I have ever come across

Kommentare: Worst company horrible customer service. Would not recommend for a small business at all.

NOTHING! If I could give ZERO stars I would!

This company is beyond horrible! I had clients paying through their system and without warning or even any explanation they complete shut down our account. They told us that they blacklisted our LEGITIMATE business without any explanation and said that we would be able to access our funds after 120 days. We are well past that now and they are saying we need to jump through additional hoops in order to get the money back!

Anna
Business owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stole our money

Kommentare: They closed my account and holding almost $1200 without providing any reason even though I submitted tons of supporting documents and these are 3 payments from regular clients. Submitted complaint to CFPB, Wepay response was that they can close any account and hold the money hostage and they don’t have to provide any reason/explanation. Unbelievable that companies like that are allowed in business

Nothing to like, terrible software, expensive, the only thing they used to deposit funds same day

Predatory practices, holding the funds without any explanation, rude!

CEO in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moving to a competitor

Kommentare: They used to be fairly reliable, however, as of late.. there have been some changes as funds are now taking much longer (then stated) to arrive. I'm approaching a week on settlements that were cleared some time ago.

Ease of integration, into Freshbooks, and was an alternative to Stripe at the time of deployment.

The customer service is non-existent. It's hard to believe they have no phone support.

Arman
Quality Assurance Manager in USA

Illegal Business Practice , Poor Customer Service

There is no advantage in using Wepay. Their processing is slow, their security is compromised, and based on the responses we got from their reps over transaction disputes, it appears that their payment processing system is not consistent with PCI regulations.

1. Subpar Customer Service22. Evasive response to inquiries on transaction dispute cases? Yes it happens we pay,

Migdam

Not happy

Kommentare: Had money held, reviewed then returned to customer to just turn around and cancel my account. Had to go to my client 3 weeks later and explain how they need to pay again.

Nothing except it was with my chase business account

Not good for business. Having payments held don’t work.

Jimmy
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Worst Processing I have ever used

Kommentare: I should have read reviews about WEPAY prior to signing up with them because their reviews are terrible. It was the worst experience I have had in 24 years of business and choosing this processor was the worst thing I have ever done. I do not know how they are associated with Chase.

I like the convenience of wepay tied into our chase business account

the first transaction I used WEPAY for they held my funds for 3 days citing an internal review. They asked me for more paper work with which I provided. Finally they released the fund and told me their review was complete. Exactly 1 week later I processed 3 credit cards. The funds never were released. I received an email at 11:39PM saying that my account was CLOSED due to one of the cards I processed being high risk or likely to dispute the payment. These were all customers who I have done business with for years. I filed an appeal which WEPAY rejected. They emailed me saying that they were holding my funds for 120 days. I had to beg them to refund the payments to my customers which they finally did.

Amanda
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Stay away. Make a better choice

Kommentare: Used WePay for only days to try it out. Had a chargeback request from a customer. First one in thousands of transactions/sales after 13 years in business. WePay asked to concede or challenge. I challenged as we have proof that goods and services were 100% delivered and used for duration of event. We provided full documentation limited to 5. They did not respond and have pulled monies from our account back to customer. We are justified as a business and now are looking at small claims court option as Chase WePay could not have properly read the documents and sides with client in the wrong. The lock of communication and proper evaluation is beyond frustrating and now very costly.

WePay sent emails confirming proof of payment

Customer service is awful. Not helpful at all. Did not follow up as promised to a ticket. Then, redirected us to others for their ticket item.

Megan
ED in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service - Sketchy Communication

No comment

They have kept over $1,000 in chargebacks. Horrible customer service when it comes to trying to get to the bottom of issue.

Andi
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to process credit cards

I use WePay daily with my pet sitting business. Their processing fees are lower than most companies.

I would like to be able to run more specific reports at the end of the year for taxes. I find that I spend a lot of time in excel trying to organize the data how I need it.