Über Crowdcast

Webinare sind unerträglich. Wechsel zu Crowdcast, einer browserbasierten Lösung zum Erstellen ansprechender Webinare, Live-Fragen und -Antworten, Workshops und Online-Gipfel.

Erfahre mehr über Crowdcast

There are problems with fuzziness at times. It's unpredictable, but happens.

Bewertungen zu Crowdcast

Crowdcast hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crowdcast bereits verwendet?

Dmitry
Dmitry
Founder in Kanada
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best webinar platform in the galaxy

Kommentare: We hosted over a hundred webinars on Crowdcast and every single one of them was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to start recording the next season of our webinar series.

If I was to pick one thing I'd say it's the way the platform is built. They built great foundation from the very beginning and continue to add to features and functionality that makes this platform absolutely amazing for anyone who needs to host webinars or online conferences. The possibilities are endless with Crowdcast.

It's price is a bit too high for small business or entrepreneurs. I wish they had better pricing model as for now it targets bigger podcasts and content creators.

Angela
MD in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best I've used

Kommentare: Over the past 4 years I've developed a great relationship with Crowdcast and always feel that I can ask for a feature and the updated version last year incorporated a lot of great suggestions.

Having used Crowdcast for the past 4 years, I've found the site really user friendly. I also use Zoom, Google Hangout, TEAMS, GoTo webinar etc. when my clients are organising sessions, but find that for webinars, Crowdcast is the best option. The customer support is always very good with follow-ups to make sure everything is okay when you need help.

The only thing that I have frustration with is that when running multiple sessions, it doesn't put them in reverse order in the lobby, so you have to scroll down many times to get to the one that you want. I have raised this though and so by the time you read this, it may have been resolved :-)

Larry
Larry
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

my crowdcast disaster

Kommentare: We attempted to host a Facebook Advertising Summit event via crowdcast, on january 24th, there were around 14k sign ups with maybe 3k live attendees (we will never know the full number though, since crowdcast was down). It was a major event that our team spent a lot of time and effort to prepare. Immediately we were inundated with over a thousand support requests of users complaining that crowdcast was frozen. Approximately 25% of our sales resulted in returns due to technical issues with crowdcast. Users were very angry for having blocked off their day to access this content, but it wasn't streaming at all. Major issues persisted for the entire day, randomly booting users off the platform, and was overall a spectacular failure. If you have an important company event you are working on, and if you are OK with being completely sabotaged by crowdcast, then i suppose this is the software for you.

there was nothing remarkable about this software other than a shocking number of bugs, horrible product instability issues, and an unapologetic CEO who seems to be oblivious to these and other serious issues.

crowdcast is extremely buggy. According to correspondence with Crowdcast's CEO, their database "locks up" from time to time when lots of people try to sign in, which makes it so that nobody can watch the live event. This seems like a pretty huge design flaw given that the purpose of this software is to host events with a few thousand people. We tried to stream our live event through this platform and received thousands of user complaints saying they couldn't access the livestream to the event. This software is supposed to do one thing (live casting of a video stream to thousands of people) and it fails miserably at doing that one thing.

Tue
Paddlesports Coach in Dänemark
Sport, Selbstständig

Powerful and smooth webinars

I like that Crowdcast enables me to run everything live in the browser. It has the power to run advanced webinars with video content, chat, Q/A and polls running smoothly. Video and audio quality is good, and customer support is really friendly and helpful. I've been running webinars for years on crowdcast, several times a month with only minor technical hiccups. Crowdcast is mostly a very solid platform that helps and does the job with ease.

Sometimes new participants gets confused and struggle to understand the interface. There's a bit of a learning curve to get over.

Shawn
Shawn
Director in Kanada
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform. Great support. We're very happy with Crowdcast

Kommentare: As a live event producer, covid almost closed our company. Being able to pivot to online events, inexpensively and easily by using Crowdcast, literally saved our company. And now that we are back to in-person events, we can now offer hybrid events and stream all of them via Crowdcast. Win-win.

Easy to setup, easy to run live events, everything is recorded, very low pricing compared to other platforms, very reliable, and very good support.

Nothing i can think of. It does everything we need, we have no complaints.

timothy
Owner in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A must for Patreon users and anyone need a Pay Wall for events

Kommentare: I have used Crowdcast for about 3-4 years now. Yes, I get technical issues sometimes, but I do get really swift support from the support team and things are resolved fast. If you are in the US or UK time zones, that support is pretty much instant in office hours. I work with a number of other software vendors and Crowdcast support is definitely the best.

Ease of setting up an event and cloning an old event for a new one. The Patreon integration works well to ensure I can run Patreon-only events and making it easier for Patreon members to log onto crowdcast events. I like the Pay Wall as well and linked to my Stripe account for fast payment processing and all very secure.

Notification features - I would like more options to define notification emails to attendees and an easier way to mail all followers. You can easily email all attendees to an event, but you also have followers over time and I would like to email them and market to them.

Kacey
Kacey
Marketing Production Lead in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A fresh, new way to do webinars

Kommentare: Crowdcast has been our go-to product for live online events for the past 3 years. We connect with our audiences in many different of type of events online - from webinars, to Ask Me Anything sessions. The authentic way that we can connect with them on Crowdcast really helps us build relationships and help them out.

Crowdcast is a fresh looking platform and very interactive. It is an easier and better way to interact with users online, versus traditional "webinar" platforms and systems. It has functions that really help you engage with your audiences, and also helps them interact with each other. The event functions like submitting questions and chat box area really helps bring the events to life and makes them fun.

I've found that for guest speakers who may not be "tech-savvy" sometimes have issues logging on or understanding how to use the product. Usually once trained, it's smooth. Only other downfall is needing to make sure what browser you are on since it cannot function in Safari, and we have a lot of Apple users.

Cory
Cory
Digital Marketing Consultant for Creative Entrepreneurs in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest webinar software out there

Kommentare: Overwhelmingly positive. The team is responsive and helpful, and even fun to work with. I do weekly broadcasts with my students, and occasionally a webinar with 1,000+ attendees. Always works like a charm for me.

I've used any number of competing webinar products. Crowdcast is the easiest to use of all of them. The ability to easily simul-cast to Facebook and Youtube is a big plus, but the best part is that it just works in your browser. There's nothing to download unless you are going to broadcast. I have an audience of technophobes and Luddites, and even they like it.

I wish there were more directly built-in integrations, especially with Infusionsoft, but Zapier makes that work.

Chandler
Chandler
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy streaming software

Kommentare: Crowdcast solves the need for a live broadcasting software that can handle a daily live experience with little to no problems.

I manage a daily live show via Crowdcast that streams to Facebook and YouTube. Crowdcast makes it incredibly easy to have several different hosts and technical people creating the shows.

No microphone input availability to use headphones on the software itself. It’s really irritating to have to adjust chrome setting every time.

Christy
Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

A great solution for webinars

My favorite feature of Crowdcast is how it handles chat and the Q&A. I love that the Q&A has its own section with the ability for registrants to upvote any questions. Plus, the ability to timestamp each question/answer for ease when viewing the recording. I'd also be remiss to not mention their outstanding customer service - always friendly and helpful.

I'd love to see some of the features like live streaming available on the Lite plan.

Suzette
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Works great for teachers

Kommentare: I use Crowdcast as a way to deliver live or recorded training sessions. It's a simple way to test out this method of service and communication without getting into custom platform building or anything complicated for video storage.

I really enjoy the ease of use, both for myself and for newbies. I appreciate the detailed instructions for how to connect and how to invite others on screen - I send those all the time to new students and guests. It takes just a few min to set up a livestream, and it's a very easy to understand environment. The customer service for Crowdcast is very responsive and helpful. Anytime I've had a question or needed clarification, the team responded right away (I integrate my Crowdcast with Patreon, so from time to time, there are questions that come up with that because Patreon itself is unfortunately NOT as quick to respond as Crowdcast). I've recommended Crowdcast to several friends and organizations :) It is a little bit on the expensive side for a small business, but when I compare it to other available services for livestreaming or conferencing, no one else has this type of value.

The only thing that is a little awkward is the switching from camera to screenshare, such as when I want to show a Powerpoint. It's not completely seamless - your audience will see you do the action, and there is some delay. But if you're a calm and just very casual presenter, you can cover this lag time smoothly without it seeming weird to the participants. The only other suggestion I would have for Crowdcast is to create a means to organize and present collections of your livestreams. Your events appear in your archive as just a chronological list, instead of being able to be organized by topic or group. As a Patreon user, I can get around this because on the Patreon side, I can do that organizing. But if Crowdcast were my primary landing point for someone, it would look messy.

Varvara
Founder in Russland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best webinar platform I used to build genuine relationships with my audience

Kommentare: I am using Crowdcast for more than a year mainly for my membership site. I run about 4-5 broadcasts every month and I consider Crowdcast as one of my biggest partners to make my memership and business running. While there could be some minor technical issues the Crowdcast team is always there for me to answer questions and support. Moreover, their team is the best example of not just customer support but building the relationships and community of clients and including customers into working on improving the product, not just reporting the news about the updates.

My most favourite feature is that the replay of the webinar is available right after the end of the broadcast ob the same link that the broadcast was. It saves me so much energy and time. I can finish the webinar and have a break not rushing into downloading the recording, uploading it to my website and informing about it all those who missed it. I love Crowdcast for all the nice and extremely useful details like chat with avatars, call to action button, green room for speakers.

Hard to tell. I think I have most troubles with quality of the video but I guess the reason of this is my Internet connection.

Millicent

Easy and Efficient to Use

Kommentare: The customer service was great!

I loved how easy this product was to use for myself and participants. I was finding many webinar products overly complicated. This product was amazing!

I would like to be able to add an admin to the webinar.

Rachel
Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs accessibility work

Kommentare: Overall, we enjoyed the software and customer service but accessibility is our top priority.

We loved using the software and how easy it was to embed on our site and interact with our attendees. The price was great. The design was clean.

Unfortunately, we had to stop using the software because we now require our events to be accessible to all attendees and Crowdcast doesnt allow for live captioning. The software itself also has some accessibility issues, e.g. poor contrast and keyboard/screen reader issues.

Marie
Co-founder, Digital Strategist in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest webinar platform!

Kommentare: Crowdcast allows me to have casual office hours, formal webinars, and recorded presentations. Super easy, I love it!

It's super easy to use, no need to download any software. Very intuitive; I've recommended for many clients who are not very tech savvy and they always love it! The community and support are awesome, and they're always working to improve the platform. I love that you can do multi-series events within the same link. Love that they also integrate with Zapier, Drip, and other tech that I use!

Max 4 people on screen at a time. Cost is steep for the amount that I use it.

Elinor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A reliable, user-friendly broadcast platform

Kommentare: I've been using Crowdcast for many years now and they are super reliable and easy to use!

I love the simple, well-designed interface that helps me look like a pro! And I appreciate that regardless of my subscription level, I can download the contact information of all who RSVP to my webinars. The customer service is top-notch and reliable.

I think you get the best value from your money if you do webinars regularly. It can feel pricey if you use only a few times a year, even with a basic subscription.

Brian
Director of Education in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Running an online event? Use Crowdcast. You're welcome!

Kommentare: I use Crowdcast for running multi-thousand person virtual conferences and for much smaller (sub-100 person) monthly webinars and it adapts to both perfectly. I spent quite some time evaluating and pricing out all the options I could find (including custom developed solution) and Crowdcast ticks all the boxes for me.

It is extremely fast and easy to broadcast a live event to viewers. Whether you're creating a single-person presentation or a multi-session, multi-speaker conference, Crowdcast can support you quickly and effortlessly. I've used it for more than a year now and am still in love!

I wish there was better access via API for custom integrations. It does support Zapier, though.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: Works well for what it’s designed to do.

Very easy to use platform for live webinars.

It’s was not as easy to switch from screen to slide.

Love it!

Kommentare: It’s my favorite way of connecting with my audience.

It’s easy to use has great customer support, and totally changed how I do business

That there is no way that people can discover me on Crowdcast

Rachel
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crowdcast Review

Kommentare: As I said before, it has allowed me to interact with and engage my followers in a way that I wasn't able to do before. It's also allowed me to help my friends increase their followings by co-hosting events with them. The customer service is great. I get emailed by the reps directly if I've ever had an issue, and he solves right away! My overall experience has been wonderful!!

It's so fun and interactive! Engagement with my followers has increased manifold--and they love using it too! When I first switched over, I got a ton of emails and messages from my readers telling me how much they love Crowdcast!

There are occasional connection issues when I invite users on screen, but this is only happened a few times.

Holly
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Crowdcast is great for interactive meetups

Kommentare: I've used crowdcast for many virtual meetups and conferences and it's so great to be able to interact with the viewers and hosts alike.

That you can chat, ask questions, answer questions live. Works on desktop and mobile, and mobile app!

Pricing isn't the best for micro small businesses if they don't use it super often.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to use, but broadcast quality is unreliable

Kommentare: I really do wish we could continue to use Crowdcast because it's so user friendly, but the picture quality is too unreliable.

I loved that it was so easy to use. The Poll/Q&A features worked well.

The broadcast quality was extremely unreliable and inconsistent. Despite our having excellent bandwidth and upload speed, the picture quality was sometimes so bad, we had to restart part way through. We finally finished our webinar series via Zoom, which proved to be much more stable. We followed all the suggestions given by Crowdcast tech support but nothing helped.

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Psyched Up About Crowdcast

I loved that the software is easy to navigate and understand!

I wish the software had closed caption capabilities. Closed captioning would allow for users to reach a broader audience.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Clean

I mean it just works, and it's responsive and easy to set up.

Needs a LITTLE more functionality when ti comes to emailing

Kali
Kali
Cultural Story Speaking Coach in USA

Good for simple one-way broadcasts.

I like the amount of people you can add to a webinar. Seeing all the comments is great as well, and the video quality seems decent.

The inability to talk via voice with the presenter, and the question box and voting are hard to access. I haven't tried customer service.