Über Signeasy

Sichere Lösung für Unternehmen und Profis, um Dokumente zu signieren und Dokumente von Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu erhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Signeasy

For two weeks I tested SignEasy for free and still decided to buy a subscription. The service saved me from the need to work with paper documents.

However, if your operation is not so recurrent, an inferior plan such as the Pro can be somewhat expensive for small businesses or for occasional operations.

Bewertungen zu Signeasy

Signeasy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 456 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Signeasy bereits verwendet?

Fabian
Außenhandelskaufmann in Deutschland
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super App für die digitale Signatur

- leicht zu verstehen- Cloud-Speicherung & Sicherung von Dokumenten

- Es fehlen immer noch ein paar wichtige Integrationen, aber die meisten sind da.

Shawn
Shawn
Agent/Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Just as the name says, it is easy!

Kommentare: Great for the basic signatures and forms I need to process.

The templates, integration with my contacts, and ease of use for my signers.

I would love to be able to pre-enter data into a form that the client could correct if the information is incorrect. Make some fields editable by the next signer.

Stephanie
Office Manager in USA

Easy and affordable

Kommentare: Great experience in these 2 years we have used their product. No issues so far with Signeasy.

There was no restrictions in how many envelopes we get to send. Other competitors have a limit of how many envelopes we can send. Which forces us to upgrade to higher tier services.

The ability to combine multiple files to one pdf file. We have to download each individual pdf file separately instead of downloading one whole pdf file.

Marco
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Signeasy - Managing Documents Made Easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

My experience handling Signeasy has been amazing and it has made it easy to complete online transactions thanks to easy signing.

No issues as Signeasy has met needs. It effective.

Faraz
Operations and Process Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform, although reliability isn’t their strong suit

Ease of use, ease of initiating a document, auto forward feature, easy to train

Terrible at reliability. Possibly the worst platform I’ve used in the sense that we never have peace of mind on which days it will work well.

Hannah
Operations Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignEasy makes it Simple

SignEasy integrates well with FreshTeam with few issues, and the recent upgrades make it easier to customize the signing process further. We send hundreds of forms yearly, so this program streamlines the process and makes my job easier! Additionally, customer service has been very accommodating when I have any inquiries about the software or my plan.

The integration with FreshTeam does have some glitches, where the HR software will not recognize the signed documents and give errors or not upload the signed copies. Additionally, I would prefer to have the option to be invoiced in CAD instead of USD, and when my subscription renews, it also renews the nonprofit discount automatically. I must contact SignEasy each year before my plan renews to re-apply for the 30% discount. Otherwise, I am charged the full price.

Sandra
Director of Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top solution in electronic signing

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience as a win.
I have one complaint. Touchscreen computers and tablets are implemented here, some with life-like electronic pens. The pens don't work with Signeasy. I believe the experience would be bettered if this was addressed.
The most important thing Signeasy has to offer is compliance and security. Trusted by major healthcare and media companies. I highly advise considering SignEasy.
Problems solved: The need for affordability. The need for integration. The need for HIPAA compliance.

- Affordable. Consistent fair prices. - HIPAA compliant. - High security. Well documented. - New look. Performs well. - High practicality. Implement and learn to use and in a very reasonable amount of time. - Create signatures and manage all components of electronic signing. - Save templates for repeat use. - Complaints are heard and addressed. Support experience was above and beyond. - High number of integrations. - Betters time management and workload management.

- No electronic pen integration. (Yet, perhaps.) - Email delivery malfunctions.

Jorge
Jorge
Human Resources Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Sign. Easy to Use. Sign Easy.

Kommentare: Smooth and used it weekly and daily for all new hire onboarding items and other HR business transactions.

The integration and user friendly capabilities that required really no training . I was able to get other team members seats and used the product like experts at day 1.

Some features have limitations and room for improvement is available compared to competitors like DocuSign and others.

Laura
Administrative Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best signature platform out there

Kommentare: This product has helped us streamline line our aggressive signing procedures.

This product has been a massive time saver, as we have documents that need to be signed daily by many signers in order to follow our process. We all love using it! So easy!

Only thing that I would say is needed, would be for all new names used to be saved as inputted so you don’t have to go through downloading your contact list all the time.

Barbie
Account Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Product

Kommentare: The product is easy to use and the support team is phenomenal.

I enjoy that I have unlimited signatures and the system is easy for clients to use with little assistance. I like the formatting and options for documents. When I have an issue, the support team is always prompt with their response and solution.

I would like to be able to save recipients as I go instead of having to upload a contacts list.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Signeasy eased Sales Doc process

Kommentare: Very well. Lowered our contract and legal time

- Setting up document is very easy. It take a minute to set up the document and sent for signature

- Better signature feature (should have better signature where using mouse it's easier to sign)

Agent in USA

Signeasy is great

Kommentare: We've looked at all the other services. Signeasy does all we need and you can't beat the cost.

Very easy to use, little training was required. Pretty much able to start using within 10 minutes of signing up.

We've had the rare issue with a client NOT receiving the email invite from Signeasy. More often then not the client just needs to check the junk or spam filter. I'd be great if we could upload an application template and just have the system insert all the required signature, initials, dates etc for us.

Garth
MD in Südafrika
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SignEasy

Kommentare: Its been a life saver with signing and paperless enviroment

ease of signing for personal documents and the fact that ones personal intial/signature and other info is stored and east to place in a document- this could definately have more options to store necessary details to save time.

The plug in,into outlook does not workthe mailing to signeasy does not work and only the drag and dropThat a TP signature has to be resigned for each new document ,it should allow a choice of the amount of documents to be signed.

Brandy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good document signing platform

I like it's ease of use and efficiency.

I do not like how in order to change a document, you have to start all over from scratch. I also dislike that I have to pay a premium price for not even using half the bells and whistles- they need a basic option for a local small business like me.

Atty in USA

Daily use

Ease in using. I like how it integrates into your contacts and allows you to easily email or forward. I also like the confirming email feature so that you know that is received. I like that I was able to change the color of my typing so that I can tell my comments or signature from the black type set otherwise appears in the document.

Sometimes for no reason the font size changes and I find it hard to correct. Once it shrinks I do NOT know how to go back. This is particularly true where I am trying to write a comment on the document itself and there is not enough room. It would be really nice if I could mark an Asterisk or something and then place the comment somewhere else.

Gerardo

Great App

Kommentare: Great technology for valid electronic signatures

Their price!! Easy to use and navigate make really simple to use

The way not everyone can complete the signatures I would like that everyone can make it simple and mobile friendly

Ignacia
Head Legal in Chile
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Making the world of signed documents easier

I simply love Signeasy. It's easy to use, easy to comprehend for signers, and overall, very fast, so it has really made my work with document easier.

I'll be honest: I don't know if its true, but every person that I include in the "Send copies of signed documents to" box, has told me that they don't receive a copy of the signed document. If it is true, it would be a huge problem of Signeasy. If not, maybe it is necessary to make it clearer for those people that they are receiving a copy of the signed document.

Lorenzo
Student Advisor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SignEasy Review

Kommentare: I use SignEasy daily and I find it a very efficient software to use on a daily basis, great visuals and easy to learn

Very easy to learn and hands on software. Clients find it easy to use.

Minor bugs can be improved and customer service too

Jayson
Foreman in USA

Clunky

I like being able to sign documents on the fly. I can also take a picture of a document and convert it to Sign Easy.

Trying to size the text to fit in spaces is very frustrating. I have developed my own hacks for tricking the software to give me the size and format I need. Choosing the date could be simpler if I could choose the date from a calender rather than a scrolling menu. The history under the text option is unusable. There is far too many entries to even bother looking through to make it usable. Give us the option to clear/edit history.

A great app for document signing

Kommentare: Makes my work as an insurance broker a lot easier and saves me or my clients having to print and scan or post paperwork.

I like the ability to use a range of features, like freestyle and photos as well as text and signatures. The ability to send to remote clients who now don't have to have the app themselves is a great aid to getting things done quickly and efficiently.

I find that when you have to fill in small boxes, like numbers into a direct debit form, it can be fiddly - a magnifier would be a great addition.

Oleg
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The application significantly saves time

I started using this application as soon as it appeared and when very few people in our company knew about it. It's great that it helps speed up the work with documents, thanks to the ability to work from a smartphone. I liked this opportunity so much that I advised to introduce this application into our company. 1.5 years have passed and now all our employees sign documents at SignEasy.

Only one signature can be added to the application database. This is a problem because I have two signature options. I use one for cooperation with individuals, the other for working with legal entities.

Great use it everyday.

Kommentare: on the go contract signing its the best feature. Not having to be in an office environment to sign contract.

Easy to use the app works great everytime we need to use it. Starting to like to updates to it. Email feature easy convenient to clients and myself. Not very affordable but its worth it to me.

file system, resizing text and dates. An autofill form like Adobe has would be great for files we use over and over. Dropdown menus things like that.

Amanda
Psychologist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This has made my job so much easier!

Kommentare: So quick and easy to use.

So easy to insert my signature into documents and then secure them so that they cannot be altered. This helps me work with rural and remote clients where work would be significantly delayed if it was mailed and then mailed back.

I've had some difficulty signing a docx format but have been working with Support to get this fixed. I don't have any other issues with the software.

OSCAR
Area Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The experience is great with the SignEasy

Kommentare: Cloud documents.

How the documents are stored to a cloud. If I forget to save a document in Onedrive or Google Docs I have retrieve important documents.

I do not like that the app lags a little with my IPhone 7. It asks me to create a signature. I have to back out and click on signatures so that my signature shows up. Lastly there should more people that can sign a documents. Sometimes I need to have 5 or 6 people sign a document.

Jonathan
Utility trainer in USA

I love my sign easy app

Keeps my paperwork looking neat cause on some days my handwriting is horrible and this app keeps it consistent. I like how I can get forms from my emails and put in to sign easy , and from your app to genius scan with ease.

I don't like that I pay for the app and features are still locked. Which is stupid cause spending dollars for the year the entire app should be unlocked