AdNabu Google Ads Software for E-Commerce

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Hiral P.
Marketing Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our main use for Adnabu is for Google Shopping (PLA's) - With thousands of products, we needed a way to create/automate campaigns much faster and be able to auto-optimize bids based on RoAS or Cost per Acquisition.

Vorteile: The automation capabilities are by far the best I have seen, Automatic Bid Optimizations based on the ROAS or based on cost per conversion works really well. Setup with Merchant Center and Adwords Accounts is very easy and fast. A+ Support - The team is fast with responses to questions and even help with strategies. Super simple reports

Nachteile: Initially, the layout was a little overwhelming to understand, but after messing with it and playing around was able to master the workflow pretty easily. Portal can be slow at times with a large number of campaigns

Powerful Google Adwords Optimisation Tool

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Nicky J.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The main benefits are knowing my campaigns are setup with best practice. The level of reporting I get is fantastic. You can customise reporting and get to know more about the strengths and weaknesses of my campaigns. I have a level of understanding of my campaigns that I was never able to do within Google AdWords. Adnabu has enabled me to build my confidence around the key metrics of what is working within my campaigns. This has allowed me to boost my budget in key areas, knowing I am not wasting my budget. I highly recommend Adnabu.

Vorteile: What first got my interest was the ability for Adnabu to optimise my campaigns based on conversion tracking. So I gave it a go with my new ecomm website https://earthinspiredgifts.com.au as I wasn't happy with how Facebook was converting. As a first time user of Adnabu, I was amazed at how intuitive and simple the platform was to get a campaign up and running. Not only that, but they target all the main keywords I need and setup 3 separate campaigns for testing purposes plus high ROI and low ROI keywords. All the negative lists are compiled so the campaigns don't compete with each other. I've viewed a handful of friends shopping campaigns and they don't even come close to what is possible through Adnabu. In addition, I've been able to set targeted CPA figures and Adnabu will set optimised bids (even at device level) to hit those targets. Adnabu has given me the confidence to slowly increase my budget and be more competitive online. Customer support has been sensational too and for that I am thankful. I highly recommend giving them a go.

Nachteile: All software comes with a learning curve and Adnabu is no different. This is a sophisticated piece of software, so be sure to allow some time to learn how to use it to your advantage. I feel like I am just touching the surface of what can be done with Adnabu. The tutorials and FAQ are great and hopefully these will expand over time.

My Ads. Secret

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Hossam A.
International Business Officer
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm using it since 2 years, the great thing is the supporting team, they are professional and respond within a short time, because somtimes I can't understand some issues with Google, as well as they are providing a great recommendation based on your business and target, you just have to ask!

Vorteile: Saving too much time, preparing and arranging the Ad Groups, and a grate keywords collector.

Nachteile: Push ads. function and the optimization function.

Automated AdWords Reports

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Colin S.

Kommentare: This is amazing this saves so much time instead of you having to compile all the reports yourselves this application does it for you in a matter of seconds.

Definately helps and saves time

Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Philip G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The whole team at Abnabu is very responsive to our needs

Vorteile: Easy set up and save lots of time daily.

Nachteile: Nothing.

Adnabu automates your Google Ads optimization

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Christiaan R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Adnabu software takes the manual work out of Google Shopping optimization.
Bids are optimized automatically per product based on collected data.
Adnabu gives us more control over our campaigns, and helps us increase conversion rates.
Because you control the optimization process, it requires some experimenting to get your desired results.
Apart from the software itself, rep helped us creating new campaigns as well, which are performing beyond expectation. The customer support is also good, providing solutions in case of problems.

Nachteile: Customer support and communication took a bit long at times. Issues were always resolved.

Google Shopping with AdNAbu

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Joerg R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: best of all is the team behind, great customer service and even better work in setting up and optimising the shopping campaigns
for me, this is the greatest value when working with AdNabu

Vorteile: very easy to setup and use, the overview gives you all information you need, adjustments, optimizations - all very easy to use

Nachteile: so far I did not find any Cons, everything runs smooth, the team is always very helpful

Amazing Software!

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Tanuj K.
Entrepreneur
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very pleasant and excellent support.

Vorteile: It's like having some skilled marketer full time monitoring and optimizing your campaigns. You just set it and forget it. It does all the work for you. I'll recommend it to everyone in a pinch.

Nachteile: The settings can be a little overwhelming at times. But good thing is you don't have to look at it often.

Make your shopping campaigns easier to manage !

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Ian B.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent support, extremely attentive

Vorteile: Makes running shopping campaigns a lot simpler and gets better ROI, for an e-commerce business this is essential.

Nachteile: Can be a little complicated to understand, but they have great support to help you out.